BTS discussion thread

hyorishthottie

Established
I think shes biologically his, I see the resemblance honestly, but apart from that. She was the one that went to the mental hospital around 13 or 14 for suicide and went again once more after. obviously that's when they groomed her. I remember when she first started posting those things about secret society that not so secret. basically implying that it's in your face. the magazine cover she didn't where they compared her to Madonna, was all part of the "crowning". Her Instagram is creepy. given she was the only who has publically broken down shows she was targeted and groomed for the entertainment industry. Her older brother had directed some music videos, but you don't hear anything else from him.
exactly. I would like for paris to meet bts cause all santanic elites and illumanti beside I'm sure MJ would have loved BTS and vice versa...but ergh. Only if her heart or soul underneath it all is partially still intact and in the right place. I don't feel bad or weirded out for how extreme michael tried to raise her cause he knew. he just knew they would do that to her too bad it didn't go well.

but I don't think michael would like the idol system and he would be able to tell BTS were going through some shit and encourage them to stop.

this is also why legends get killed so they don't try to open the new global puppets eyes if they break away.

hyorishthottie

Established
I found a link to the previous kpop thread in the comment section of this video:
I don't know if someone already mentioned something like this: Maybe if we can get more "reactors" or youtubers like her to do videos talking about what they think of bt$ connection with the !lluminati like this.. in a non mocking way.. it can help raise awareness.. Check out the comments to the video, it was from last year but a lot of people are realizing. We should go for people/reactors that have a perspective and opinion and won't blindly follow bt$ as if they're gods. There are some popular reactors that are just there for the clout IMO so requesting them would be a futile effort because I assume they would still want to keep their views and likes high which means blindly supporting bt$. It's just an idea, i'm ok at planning but not so great at acting upon them so I hope this can help.
-----
Ta3 on getting a studio:
4 of the members have their own studios and 'hold me tight', which ta3 composed, was really well done, so I don't think he lacks the talent or skill. We have discussed how ta3 has been treated unfairly so this
could be favoritism(some tae stans think so at least)

Congrats Singularity charted!
Thank you
Your so talented dont you want to get your own studio too?
Im not that great. Due to me liking this and that.. BangPDNim likes when (we) write beats. If I dont write beats he wont use mywork.
No no you can do well
Shrug *waves*
didn't want the video even if it's mocking (which I hate it's pointless it's like saying you hate the kardashians but make a video about them anyway) but we all know GD is one of the top ones in this elite mess although he's been messed up enough. Still glad he has and is able to keep Jiyong intact but his alter GD just fucks it all up he makes him so unbearable. I've had so many people try tog et me like GD and I only lvoe the Jiyong side of him just him himself although some of his demon alter GD is alluring. Anyways I don't wanna be mean but If GD died instead of Jonghyun best believe it would have been a shit storm for the ages and we would have NEVER head the last of it. Accolades and career aside that annoys me and should not justify it.

Christina D.

Established
Yep. or if you do become famous just have thick skin and accept being at C-list or D-list status so you don't have to sell out or at least sell out too much. you don't have to automatically sell out to be an inch of famous but to be somebody or anybody you do.

like my avi is DEAN but he's a sellout now. he may not be hot and popping A-list status ( his bonnie nd clyde hype seems to have died down)

but he certainly is one of them in the training. I love his voice and music sometimes but he looks like a trendy mk ultra fxkboi gd wanna be.
petition for good vocalists to stop selling out plz.

like that girl group rainbow they had all it took to become big but I believe the elites did not see them useful for some reason and didn't push them or they (the majority or star) agreed not to sell out. thats why they are famous but like nugu nobody famous
Same. DEAN should go back to his old style appearance wise tbh he looks very...odd like what’s “trendy” rn. His music is still good tho I guess, I really like his voice. Also wow I didn’t know about that girl group at all.

hyorishthottie

Established
What did ya'll think of BTS being featured in Shane Dawson's recent conspiracy video?
I think it's true and plausible. I do not understand why anyone would want to engage in it though.

I mean for all this these kids could just do roleplaying. it's not any better but it's not a threat your security immediately like that app.

And I've roleplayed before if done with semi decent people with semi decent understanding of the idol or whoever they are portraying it is exactly what this app's purpose was suppose to be but 10x better at the results and deeper. that app was a ploy to prey on low self esteem fans or overly hyped fans who are brainwashed. The app missed a huge money opportunity though. They could have partnered up with some c-list idols or rising idols and hire a few top idols to do prerecorded reactions, face times and chats with people. Then have a little in app purchase to get better content out of them and have the idol say their name or whatever depending on how much they spent.

creepy yet understandably profitable app with messy internet trolls ruining it.
or worse it could have some magik involved in it who knows. But that app violated users policy.
if I had that app in all honesty if there was a real person watching me they would see me naked and everything else LOL.

Cocomj

Star
exactly. I would like for paris to meet bts cause all santanic elites and illumanti beside I'm sure MJ would have loved BTS and vice versa...but ergh. Only if her heart or soul underneath it all is partially still intact and in the right place. I don't feel bad or weirded out for how extreme michael tried to raise her cause he knew. he just knew they would do that to her too bad it didn't go well.

but I don't think michael would like the idol system and he would be able to tell BTS were going through some shit and encourage them to stop.

this is also why legends get killed so they don't try to open the new global puppets eyes if they break away.
:'(

hyorishthottie

Established
Same. DEAN should go back to his old style appearance wise tbh he looks very...odd like what’s “trendy” rn. His music is still good tho I guess, I really like his voice. Also wow I didn’t know about that girl group at all.
I havent listened to anything after his stuff with heize and the collab with crush and zico. He looks a mess. the blonde in my avi is okay but I went to we heart it just to look at pics of him the other day (cause I oddly felt the mood without intending to??) and he looked like a try hard hobo. His video instagram I avoided cause he looked like a shell of himself in the thumbnail. I remember a white guy commented on his video on 88rising when he was getting popualr telling him not to sell out cause they will try to change him or clone him and make him lose that sound. I think it's happening but oh well. he is messy anyways as the kpop tarot reader said. (tony legget, be careful when watching his jonghyun palm reading it's really sad :( He did BTS as well I think and BTS individually. just type tony legget into youtube like: tony legget rap monster or tony legget Jungkook

so far I have not purposely avoided any BTS videos maybe skip over but not abstain from viewing. Surprised he hasn't met any of them yet tbh him and RM could do some good music together Suga too.

Christina D.

Established
This whole pink hair thing is yet another programming tool. Sexual alters often don pink wigs when they switch. When Britney Spears broke down she often donned a pink wig. As the paparazzi stalked Britney they used their brains long enough to notice that when she wears her pink wig her personality changes. There is reportedly a sex tape where Britney is wearing nothing but a pink wig. Remember the sexual alters wear pink wigs. To take it a step futher the paparazzi revealed that Britney invited them into her home. She then proceeded to her dressing room. When she returned she was wearing a pink wig and had no recollection of ever inviting the paparazzi into her home.

View attachment 9441

“Pink Alters are linked to the core personality, and are seen as weak by their handlers. In this mindstate, these victims are very vulnerable, and are emotionally fragile, in which they usually report back to their handlers. This pink alter always means another personality.”
View attachment 9445View attachment 9446View attachment 9447

Purple Alters are usually the front-like child alters, and purple alters have been taught to forget the abuse and to reframe it in their mind as training. They seem themselves as the abusers. Purple is the color of trigger dissociation. Usually deep in the trance in programming.
View attachment 9448View attachment 9449
View attachment 9450

Blonde hair is a sign of MK Ultra, a symbol of being newly programmed.
View attachment 9451View attachment 9452View attachment 9453
Wasn’t RM one of if not the first one to go blonde? This could explain the vibe of him being the main instigator/a handler of sorts of the others

if you don't mind me asking what is satanic ritual abuse?
By the sounds of it I don't think its positive
I found a 1 hour video. The lady talks about her experience being born into it and the satanic ritual abuse she went through. There's some survivor videos on YT
but not sure if they're all legit tho just be skeptical
I think this lady's telling the truth:

Since the topic of sexual abuse has been brought up, I want to share this picture again. Last time I asked everyone what they saw in it. This time I'm just gonna say what I see. This is in their Run mv. Now we know how meticulous BH is with the mv's so it's not a coincidence it's there. I also found the stick figure type drawing in Fire and that weird curled up looking thing in Run japanese version. The one in Run japanese is a little different but are too similar.

I attatched these other pics to show it is from the video.

I see a stick figure on the left with a lightning bolt mouth holding up a pentagram. Under it looks like a butt, above the butt looks like an arrow pointing down to the butt. Next to it is a thing shaped like a penis with three dots in the shape of a triangle in it. At the very bottom it looks like something is curled up in the fetal position. This pic 100% depicts satanic ritual abuse. Now why is it in this video? It's not just random graffitti as some suggested in my amino post. [\spoiler]

Here are the pics from Fire & Run Japanese

The last pic you can also see the word ruined.
Nice catch. Crazy how they just put it in these. Same as in D!sney subliminal messaging. I also went to watch some of their old MVs. From R*un and W*ar of H0rmone (that had so many 6 signs):

Starting with R*M's one eye of horus (no surprise here!):
1.jpg
The poster at the back looks like a devil or smith giving the middle finger
2.jpg
I don't know what these all mean but seems like there's something with horns drawn at the wall at the back. And just some shirtless poster of a man to the right.
3.jpg
He in the tunnel scene in their MV looks like they're promoting some form of chaos(?)/ anarchy (another el!te agenda from what I've read).
4.jpg
10.jpg

J1n doing a stack of pyramid deck of cards and looks like some cloaked figures behind him.
5.jpg
Here's V doing a horns sign. Allegiance to lucifer.6.jpg
A card of Ace clover with a butterfly on it. Butterflies are used in MK Ultra mind control programming.7.jpg
A devil drawn on the wall.
8.jpg

In the W@r of H0rmone it was basically a lot of 6 signs, 6 signs over one eye:

In the W@r of H0rmone it was basically a lot of 6 signs, 6 signs over one eye and ofc it has R*M doing his fav one eye and here's J1n casually doing two 6 signs over his eyes:
Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 11.57.46 PM.jpg
Tbh, I don't look at their MVs when I found out about them and just listened to their music so me looking at these old MVs now and live performances it has a lot of occult symbolism that may go unnoticed by the casual viewer. I can say that the el1te have partially successfully (partial because some people are still questioning them) normalized these signs as something harmless.

synchronicities are like when you see repeating numbers like 333 222, seeing the same number continuously, or whenever you think someone is going to say something and they say it in the exact same way your brain was telling you the person was going to say whatever it was..
its actually pretty scary but cool at the same time lol but its harmless
its just you expanding your awareness
If you want an example.. i'm not sure if this would be counted as mind-reading but this was kinda weird
Lol I remember in algebra this year we were picking a number out of 10.. my friend and i kept picking the exact number that our teacher was thinking of.. even when I moved to another table and it was someone else from my table picking the number, I still got it right lmao all i remember is people going HOW COME THEY ALWAYS GET IT RIGHT
Believe it or not but these synchronicity you see like repeating numbers like 111,222,333 are numbers coming from your spirit guides/ universe trying to give you a message & each number has a meaning and you’ll just have to look it up to see what the repeated number means/ represents :) I am a spiritual person and I get this a lot.
About these 'synchronicities' I've seen them then. Especially when I look at the time I see repeating numbers. i thought it was just coincidental. And wondered should I use these as lotto numbers lmao? I probably definitely won't win cuz they're all same numbers haha.

Last edited:

Lookah

Rookie
I found a 1 hour video. The lady talks about her experience being born into it and the satanic ritual abuse she went through. There's some survivor videos on YT
but not sure if they're all legit tho just be skeptical
. I think this lady's telling the truth:

Nice catch. Crazy how they just put it in these. Same as in D!sney subliminal messaging. I also went to watch some of their old MVs. From R*un and W*ar of H0rmone (that had so many 6 signs):

Starting with R*M's one eye of horus (no surprise here!):
View attachment 9458
The poster at the back looks like a devil or smith giving the middle finger
View attachment 9459
I don't know what these all mean but seems like there's something with horns drawn at the wall at the back. And just some shirtless poster of a man to the right.
View attachment 9460
He in the tunnel scene in their MV looks like they're promoting some form of chaos(?)/ anarchy (another el!te agenda from what I've read).
View attachment 9461
View attachment 9468

J1n doing a stack of pyramid deck of cards and looks like some cloaked figures behind him.
View attachment 9462
Here's V doing a horns sign. Allegiance to lucifer.View attachment 9463
A card of Ace clover with a butterfly on it. Butterflies are used in MK Ultra mind control programming.View attachment 9464
A devil drawn on the wall.
View attachment 9465

In the W@r of H0rmone it was basically a lot of 6 signs, 6 signs over one eye:

In the W@r of H0rmone it was basically a lot of 6 signs, 6 signs over one eye and ofc it has R*M doing his fav one eye and here's J1n casually doing two 6 signs over his eyes:
View attachment 9469
Tbh, I don't look at their MVs when I found out about them and just listened to their music so me looking at these old MVs now and live performances it has a lot of occult symbolism that may go unnoticed by the casual viewer. I can say that the el1te have partially successfully (partial because some people are still questioning them) normalized these signs as something harmless.

About these 'synchronicities' I've seen them then. Especially when I look at the time I see repeating numbers. i thought it was just coincidental. And wondered should I use these as lotto numbers lmao? I probably definitely won't win cuz they're all same numbers haha.
HAhaha unfortunately not, I wish :’(

Hopeful

Star
I didn't even think about this! I did for JH, but not for the other two. Did they really come up with these characters themselves?

I found it a strange coincidence how when I first got into them years ago when YG first had blond hair, I would call him Suga Cookie, and now his character is Shooky Cookie years later.
I think this is another type of public humiliation .. Which they were made to face..

Abt Jimin, I actually got no idea wth had gone into his mind.
Can anyone elaborate?
yeah and remember RM wrote lyrics describing him as a "calico cat"
He acts very sexual but at the same time submissive, needs pyshical contact all the time and is always kind of "offering" himself. I don't know how to describe it but if you look at him interact with other men you will understand
I think he was subjected to something during this time (2017 BBMA's) like a "party" and he was unable to hide his feelings. I think because of him unable to hide his feelings they triggered the beta kitten this time around. Just an opinion. I noticed after BS&T he was really sad looking in a lot of photos. He has been sexualized, they even had him with the lollipop in the YNWA promo pics, and the lollipop is a symbol for a lolita image.

Here he looks miserable while everyone is happy.

Here too he looks sad.

These are just a few of what I have in phone. There's more I had seen but didn't save.
Ugh, I can't even look at them (especially Jimin) here without cringing! I don't understand how people find grown adults cute when they're dressed up as babies. It's clearly a motive to normalize this behaviour considering the entertainment industry runs rampant with p***philia. SMH :rolleyes:

On a side note, Jimin's drinking has been brought up as concerning but what I find even more disturbing is how he said that when he indulges, he often talks in a baby voice and refers to himself in third person (i.e. "Diminie"). MK-Ultra come to mind??

Disclaimer: This is my personal take on it.

So, about J!m!n. I think he is a member that has been highly sexualized.
And could have potentially undergone satanic sexual ritual abuse/ MK Ultra programming.

See @ 1:50.
On another hand people could say: well, he's just be confident about his showing off his body and people can just see this as a 'concept'. However, why is he the only one required to do this time and again? Especially in the earlier years (N0 m0re dream). Also, people know he was not that proud of his body image. He did those starvation diets (could be B!gH and their MK Ultra Programming influence), and in B*uRn the St@ge, he was very disappointed with his singing. He totally shows a perfectionist attitude. Just *too perfect* and it seems like he's hiding something like he wants to compensate for something idk.

For example, in N0 M0re Dre@m, why was he the only one required to do this 'abs dance': (Note: Now I think its JayK's turn to show some skin idk if they're moving on from J!min but J*M is giving a more feminine vibe now compared to when he started.)

His starvation diet (note: here he said he loses consciousness. Could be a way to trigger his Dissociative state. MK Ultra Programming) :
Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 12.48.31 AM.jpg
https://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/bts-jimin-revealed-he-used-to-lose-consciousness-because-of-severe-dieting/

Also, I always wondered how he got this very sexual vibe around him. He said in an interview that R*M and J1n (the hyungs) were the most perverted. But tbh, I don't see him as being *that* innocent (just saying). Possibly he underwent some satanic abuse under the hands of someone as to why he is like this. Or his beta kitten alter shining through,

See this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM8bPw5CcsQ

Also, he knows how to charm(?)/seduce people with his moves. This could just be his training but idk, he has the whole expressions down to a T. Well, JayK did say he practiced a lot so that might have to do with it. Also, it seems he is also shy but can act this way differently on stage like a total different alter/persona. Is something possessing him when he performs. I wonder.

Also, this made me wonder about his upbringing. Why is he so sexual? Could it be because of his environment? Classmates? Family? I don't know much about his family and upbringing. But his dad did have that cafe named (Alice's T*able) and people have noted that Alice in Wonderland is used in MK Ultra Programming. Also, someone noted in this thread about how that cafe had a picture of J!min displayed with his back exposed. They could have used any other picture but why that picture? Hmmm. Makes me wonder what kind of environment he grew up in to be this openly sexual/flirtatious/sexualized. I haven't seen the whole picture but studies have shown that
a person is more likely to be abused by someone who knows them rather than a stranger
. I'm not implying anything. Just that, it could be a possibility. With that in mind, I think that J!m!n was born into it. Also, his teachers did talk about him being an excellent student and he has a younger brother but we haven't really seen his family all that much it has been kept private for the most part.

Here's the cafe (but now it has a different owner):

In January 2015, Jimin's father opened a cafe in Busan named Alice Table. I saw a tweet from a fan saying that now the owner changed and another one saying it's closed but I didn't find any other informations. Plus the non-official Facebook page is still open. So I don't know if it still exist and owned by Jimin's father or not. Anyway I'm going to go to see and if it's still open I'll be happy to have a drink there, even if it doesn't have any link to Jimin anymore.
Here notice there's a picture of J!min with his back exposed just casually placed in the store:
tumblr_niy40cEFt51sfdryzo1_1280.jpg
0faea86aa199c0aa4078cf7cf24a5b693b597663_hq.jpg

https://bts7thcafe.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F109491042680 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alices-Table-at-Busan/1381386465517996

Also, it seems that his role as the 'sexual object' was cemented from the get-go. Its also important to note that he was almost kicked out/ not be able to join BT$ before. Maybe him being sexualized is part of the deal so he could stay? Tbh, I feel sympathy for the guy who knows what he went through/ what he had to sacrifice in order to get there. Maybe even selling his soul? Ofc if he was born into it it would be difficult to get out of that situation.
Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 12.45.32 AM.jpg

https://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/bts-revealed-jimin-almost-kicked-day-debut/

Some part of me also thinks its possible for him to be
sex*ually abused by the el!te whoever it is managers, pds, B!gH. Who knows. If theres anyone in BT$ I think has been abused that way, I think its J!m!n

Also, see his particular way of coping with alcohol. People would argue that this is SK culture. But among the members, he seems to like coping with alcohol a lot. In comparison with V, who doesn't seem to like drinking nowadays. One wonders what sh!t this guy been through.

Also, now its important to note his friends. His current friends seems to be heavily into the occult and they have their own uniform jackets with a triangle on it.
Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 12.53.54 AM.jpg

Kai_Taemin_jimin_timoteo_ha-sung-woon_1508520292_fd.jpg
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/10/taemin-reveals-he-and-close-friends-exos-kai-bts-jimin-and-others-designed-a-friendship-outwear

Their 'friendship parka' design. Tbh, you can call it a modern occult uniform. With "their fingers in 'V sign' forming a star inside a triangle with 6 fingers, 6 being an occult favoured number" (could they be any more obvious? Apparently not!)

Here's all them doing the V sign:
Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 12.54.36 AM.jpg

https://twitter.com/vlissful/status/920999344920252416?lang=en

His song l!e and serendipity!pity seems like it has some hidden layers in it:

'Don't be like a prey, be smooth like a snake'. Basically the whole song says he's 'caught in a lie'. And talks as if he want something to 'go away' from him (who could it be? Devil? Evil !lluminat!?). he also asks someone to 'save him' pretty blatant. Also, 'its endless, even if I try to run (no escape? has he lost hope?). "I can't escape from inside this lie, please find me the one who was innocent". Basically that whole songs speaks volumes about his situation/ what he went through possibly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwsUXOjYTVk

Even his song L!E (he wears a blindfold for a part of it) when he performs it. Also, in B$T he wears a blindfold. I read that in MK Ultra programming part of it involves sensory deprivation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhJ0azhACHo

Some more excerpt from the L!e lyrics: He wants to be saved from 'this hell'
Pull me from this hell
I can’t be free from this pain
Save me, I am being punished
So, in Serend!pity
I am your calico cat (beta kitten programming?). Also note, this song was written by R**M (handler?). Also, the MV of this song looks like someone who is in their dissociative state/ dream world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ork18xcXjzk
Unknown.jpg

Also, about his 'D!minie' alter, I haven't seen the video about it but I heard people talk about it.

https://twitter.com/firtsiove/status/917427742479736832?lang=en

Him drinking alcohol like water. Makes me think...
23131.gif
Also, R**M's slip of the tongue? You want to do something to $hawn? It could be his english. But idk. Could be something else. Just putting that out there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhlP0nmAvGs

Lastly, I feel sympathy for the guy. He's an excellent dancer and hardworking. But if he's involved/brainwashed by the occult I don't know if I can still feel sympathy for him knowing what goes on in there. Also, he might have been victim also of the abuse. Idk how he can get out of it esp. being surrounded by occultist and possibly being born into it as well. And also, idk if his skill is from himself or maybe some evil entity.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
images.jpeg here's a pic to make it clear who's character is who... With names

And weird thing is.. The one eyed Van is not anyone's.. They do say it gives energy or something or is the army's character .. But no... Not much is talked about van because nobody knows whoz character that is.. Must be their handler's.. The one eyed antichr1st maybe

whitetable

Established
yes and I found this article:

Fans discover Jungkook and Jimin’s matching moles

BTS‘s Jungkook and Jimin are known for being pretty close, but did you know they’re so close that they even having matching moles?

Everyone knows that the members of BTS are all very close with one another, especially Jungkook and Jimin, and their relationships are something that fans just can’t get enough of. Recently, ARMYs have discovered yet another reason to gush over Jimin and Jungkook: their matching moles.

Source: https://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/fans-discover-jungkook-jimins-matching-moles/
This is getting more interesting!

Hopeful

Star

Disclaimer: This is my personal take on it.
So, about J!m!n. I think he is a member that has been highly sexualized.
And could have potentially undergone satanic sexual ritual abuse/ MK Ultra programming.

See @ 1:50.
On another hand people could say: well, he's just be confident about his showing off his body and people can just see this as a 'concept'. However, why is he the only one required to do this time and again? Especially in the earlier years N0 m0re dream). Also, people know he was not that proud of his body image. He did those starvation diets (could be B!gH and their MK Ultra Programming influence), and in B*uRn the St@ge, he was very disappointed with his singing. He totally shows a perfectionist attitude. Just *too perfect* and it seems like he's hiding something like he wants to compensate for something idk.

For example, in N0 M0re Dre@m, why was he the only one required to do this 'abs dance': (Note: Now I think its JayK's turn to show some skin idk if they're moving on from J!min but he is giving a more feminine vibe now compared to when he started.)

His starvation diet:

Also, I always wondered how he got this very sexual vibe around him. He said in an interview that R*M and J1n (the hyungs) were the most perverted. But tbh, I don't see him as being *that* innocent. Also, he knows how to charm(?)/seduce people with his moves. This could just be his training but idk, he has the whole expressions down to a T. Well, JayK did say he practiced a lot so that might have to do with it.

Also, this made me wonder about his upbringing. Why is he so sexual? Could it be because of his environment? Classmates? Family? I don't know much about his family and upbringing. But his dad did have that cafe named (Alice's T*able) and people have noted that Alice in Wonderland is used in MK Ultra Programming. Also, someone noted in this thread about how that cafe had a shirtless picture of J!min displayed. They could have used any other picture but why a shirtless picture? Hmmm. Makes me wonder what kind of environment he grew up in to be this openly sexual. I haven't seen the whole picture but studies have shown that
a person is more likely to be abused by someone who knows them rather than a stranger
. I'm not implying anything. Just that, it could be a possibility. With that in mind, I think that J!m!n was born into it. Also, his teachers did talk about him being an excellent student and he has a younger brother but we haven't really seen his family all that much it has been kept private for the most part.

Here's the cafe (but now it has a different owner):

Here notice there's a picture of J!min with his back exposed just casually placed in the store:
View attachment 9471
View attachment 9472

https://bts7thcafe.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F109491042680 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alices-Table-at-Busan/1381386465517996

Also, it seems that his role as the 'sexual object' was cemented from the get-go. Its also important to note that he was almost kicked out/ not be able to join BT$ before. Maybe him being sexualized is part of the deal so he could stay? Tbh, I feel sympathy for the guy who knows what he went through/ what he had to sacrifice in order to get there. Maybe even selling his soul? Ofc if he was born into it it would be difficult to get out of that situation.
View attachment 9473

https://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/bts-revealed-jimin-almost-kicked-day-debut/

Some part of me also thinks its possible for him to be
sex*ually abused by the el!te whoever it is managers, pds, B!gH. Who knows. If theres anyone in BT$ I think has been abused that way, I think its J!m!n
The restaurant gives off strange vibes... And how could a father put such a pic of his son on the wall for all to see..
Maybe he was the one to say to him Don't come back .. Get into the music industry no matter what you have to do..
Eithet he knew what happened in the industry .. Or he may not.. But the way the pics are there.. It shows how much he wanted his kid to be there... Where he is now

blissfate

Veteran
What is the protection shield that you mentioned? If you don’t mind please tell me
Its an audio
It only works if you believe it will (I know it sounds silly but i've been using it for a long time and every single time i do listen to it nothing bad happens)
Here you go! If it doesn't work for you then you're probably out of luck
its best if you turn down your volume so you can hear mumbling so it works well
(because its affirmations)
the owner said you can listen 6x or more for it to work