Delacourf

Established
i just watched that festa dinner, not fully but what I noticed:
Suga looking ok, laughing, and telling members 'i love u'
Jin is just jin, nothing
Namj as always 100 times talking bout himself and his feelings
Tae just tae
Jhop is also ok, said he is satisfied with his life
Jimin....sorry but he is such an ass kisser, i've noticed whatever any of them saying, he is always agrees and understands them, seems like the guy doesnt has opinion at all.
And....jk
Oh man, I feel really sad for him. Most of the time he is sitting with that sad eyes and depressed face, doesnt really laugh with them, and looks like he wants to get out as fast asas possible. I think jk hang out with them the least right now

MochiAmour

Established
Have you read the lyrics to this song? It's about obsession. It's quite dark. Even the title, "If I die, It's You" o_O

Excerpts:

Little by little
Like a withering flower
My heart aches

This damn love
Just because of you alone
I can’t stop even if I get hurt
Even if I die, for me it’s only you

Without you
There are only tears that pierce through my chest
And a dark hell I’ll fall into
To me, you are that kind of existence

Don’t leave me
Don’t leave me behind
Your heart that turned away
Please turn (it) back towards me
I want the you who is desperate
It’s everything that (I’ve) risked (my) life for
Into the light that has been scattered

Without you
I have no blood or tears
I am just a dangerous shadow
To me, you’re that kind of existence

I will sacrifice myself to protect you
I will try to do it (despite) being doubted
This crisis right now, I

Am going to try to turn it into an opportunity

You’re my best choice

You can’t stop me

Maggieca

Veteran
watch this video at 2:21 mark. RM is doing some "subtle" horn sign

but of course this could be his new way to hold the mic, maybe he has sensitive nails just like he has a sensitive eye ;)

@Maggieca I think you're right. YG is either coming to his own revelation of sorts or he is in a reflective period in his life.

Some of the things he's said has such finality in his words. Hard to explain. Interesting. There is another translation of this tweet that says NJ said YG's been in his feelings lately.
yeah I don't know if it's some type of revelation but he acts different. could be some other problem not related to this "occult" bussiness but there's something going on with him

MochiAmour

Established

but of course this could be his new way to hold the mic, maybe he has sensitive nails just like he has a sensitive eye ;)
Wow, I'm still processing how blatant they were with this ritual Festa.

Also, I can't take RM seriously with his head wobble that mimics a chicken as he's attempting to act all hard (and failing miserably) while flashing his allegiance symbol. Someone save this kid.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

whitetable

Established
still I remember when I loved BTS so much that I dismissed the idea of them ever being into the occult and found the illuminati videos quite insulting towards Kpop in general

do you think a channel should be made I honestly really want to help these fans
Maybe Twitter???? But fans are crazy there I really don’t know I need help
I am fully understood your kind intention to help those fans but I think we have known the answer from your message. We could not help those fans that are in a deep (or blind?) love with B_T_S. They will feel we insult them if we bring this illuminati things to their faces. Especially to those teenager fans. I have seen many teenager army who get really angry when someone share the illuminati in B_T_S. They just do not want to think their lovely innocent and cute oppa are in occult. It just don't make sense to them.

The army that we can reach I think those who already get a strange feeling about B_T_S but still do not have a clear idea about what is really going on behind the scene (no pun intended). I noticed the user in this thread are ex-army/army that already sense an eerie things such as symbolism, reversed song, and other illuminati thing before in B_T_S MV/songs like me and after reaching this thread or other sources about illuminati, the puzzles became complete and they realized that the eerie feeling is proven.

LOL. One of my friends even said to me that she doesn't want to share with me anymore regarding KPop and her favourite group after I comment this about her oppa "I think we can found many more handsome men in here rather than him (her favourite one) or him (my favourite one). Actually I think we just exaggerate our bias". And I did not have any bad intention back then because I just stated the truth. Yeah, we should not play with the people' heart who are in a deep love. That is the lesson that I get from that experience lol.

Have you read the lyrics to this song? It's about obsession. It's quite dark. Even the title, "If I die, It's You" o_O

Excerpts:

Little by little
Like a withering flower
My heart aches

This damn love
Just because of you alone
I can’t stop even if I get hurt
Even if I die, for me it’s only you

Without you
There are only tears that pierce through my chest
And a dark hell I’ll fall into
To me, you are that kind of existence

Don’t leave me
Don’t leave me behind
Your heart that turned away
Please turn (it) back towards me
Into the light that has been scattered

Without you
I have no blood or tears
I am just a dangerous shadow

To me, you’re that kind of existence

This crisis right now, I

You’re my best choice
You can’t stop me
Is that what J!n and V sang? Even !f I d!e its you? If thats it, I probably saw another lyric version of it. I liked that song when I watched Hw@rang (I didn't know BT*$ back then) and listened/searched it after listening to it in the show. Their song has an upbeat rhythm to it but the lyrics are so dark/depressing. But yeah the title gives away its about like dying/sacrificing for someone. But for me, when watching the show, I only thought of it in the context of the show. And now, tbh, I still like listening it to it....

Also, interesting they decide to sing it during their fest@. I wanted to see a live version of it with different translations when I was still watching Hw@rang.
And the lyrics wow:

Don’t leave me
Don’t leave me behind

[...]

This crisis right now, I

(Sacrifice, Crisis, Opportunity, Don't leave me?, Risk their life?). hmm.

MochiAmour

Established
Is that what J!n and V sang? Even !f I d!e its you? If thats it, I probably saw another lyric version of it. I liked that song when I watched Hw@rang (I didn't know BT*$ back then) and listened/searched it after listening to it in the show. Their song has an upbeat rhythm to it but the lyrics are so dark/depressing. But yeah the title gives away its about like dying/sacrificing for someone. But for me, when watching the show, I only thought of it in the context of the show. And now, tbh, I still like listening it to it....

Also, interesting they decide to sing it during their fest@. I wanted to see a live version of it with different translations when I was still watching Hw@rang.
And the lyrics wow:

Don’t leave me
Don’t leave me behind

[...]

This crisis right now, I

(Sacrifice, Crisis, Opportunity, Don't leave me?, Risk their life?). hmm.

Coincidental that they had V and Jin sing it who both lost their grandmothers to apparent s@crifices???

Hopeful

Star
He badly needs it. Maybe he needs 8,000 cans of those. That fly has been with his since their debut? His poor eye.
View attachment 9290View attachment 9294
Honestly he is the one who seems to be really okay with this occult symbols doing them left and right. Or maybe I just haven't observed the others as much.. Maybe V and Sug@r come close to repping the el!te... All of them need to stop it. :mad:
:D.. Great edit.. I'm feeling sorry for that fly though ... She's being blamed by RM for what she's not doing:D

Coincidental that they had V and Jin sing it who both lost their grandmothers to apparent s@crifices???
Im shook. And wow, thats why maybe they decide to do the live version of (Even !f I d!e, it's you) now. Eventhough it came out in 2017. I'm getting a "nothing is a coincidence" vibe here guys.

yeah I don't know if it's some type of revelation but he acts different. could be some other problem not related to this "occult" bussiness but there's something going on with him
Wow, I'm still processing how blatant they were with this Festa.

Also, I can't take RM seriously with his head wobble that mimics a chicken as he's attempting to act all hard (and failing miserably) while flashing his allegiance symbol. Someone save this kid.:rolleyes:
The scary truth about Tomato Mozarella (bt$ sign under this trash).
Tomato mozzarella, sensitive nails, and chicken head wobble.
Lmao you guys crack me up. . I think we all need a little bit of humour to keep some clear minds with all this info. mozzarella tho that's my favourite cheese.:D
Also, R...M being more subtle with his hand and eye signs?(in his new tweet he didn't close his eye). Maybe they know this thread. Lmao (you never know).

Last edited:
I am fully understood your kind intention to help those fans but I think we have known the answer from your message. We could not help those fans that are in a deep (or blind?) love with B_T_S. They will feel we insult them if we bring this illuminati things to their faces. Especially to those teenager fans. I have seen many teenager army who get really angry when someone share the illuminati in B_T_S. They just do not want to think their lovely innocent and cute oppa are in occult. It just don't make sense to them.

The army that we can reach I think those who already get a strange feeling about B_T_S but still do not have a clear idea about what is really going on behind the scene (no pun intended). I noticed the user in this thread are ex-army/army that already sense an eerie things such as symbolism, reversed song, and other illuminati thing before in B_T_S MV/songs like me and after reaching this thread or other sources about illuminati, the puzzles became complete and they realized that the eerie feeling is proven.

LOL. One of my friends even said to me that she doesn't want to share with me anymore regarding KPop and her favourite group after I comment this about her oppa "I think we can found many more handsome men in here rather than him (her favourite one) or him (my favourite one). Actually I think we just exaggerate our bias". And I did not have any bad intention back then because I just stated the truth. Yeah, we should not play with the people' heart who are in a deep love. That is the lesson that I get from that experience lol.
Yes Ik this feeling because I never wanted to believe they were bad They meant so much to me Whenever I heard anything bad about V especially on this thread I was so sad I always imagined him as innocent and cute but I knew something was off after DNA I didn’t ever want to believe it but there was so much evidence that I had to A lot of fans are obsessed like I was and trust me this isn’t good it took me into a very dark place and I wish I could help them

ariadial

Established
He badly needs it. Maybe he needs 8,000 cans of those. That fly has been with his since their debut? His poor eye.
View attachment 9290View attachment 9294
Honestly he is the one who seems to be really okay with this occult symbols doing them left and right. Or maybe I just haven't observed the others as much.. Maybe V and Sug@r come close to repping the el!te... All of them need to stop it. :mad:
He is not the leader for nothing

Diamond

Rookie
Yes Ik this feeling because I never wanted to believe they were bad They meant so much to me Whenever I heard anything bad about V especially on this thread I was so sad I always imagined him as innocent and cute but I knew something was off after DNA I didn’t ever want to believe it but there was so much evidence that I had to A lot of fans are obsessed like I was and trust me this isn’t good it took me into a very dark place and I wish I could help them
I have been listening to kpop songs for 5 years now and I never felt the need to stan any kpop group or person. It was totally different with BT$....
I listend hours to their songs on repeat in an endless loop and I even raved about them to my sisters. They never understood my love for this group. Now that I can see the blatant proof of them being satanic/illuminati I can't believe they had me under their spell. I'm a very hard person to impress so it will definatly be difficult for many Armys to stop listening to hem and open their eyes.

I was really glad when I found this forum. The funny thing Is.... I found this forum the next day after the BBMA's. I literally didn't sleep that night only to watch the BBMA'S which I could only watch 2:00 to 4:00 midnight. My sisters couldn't believe I stayed up for this. I stayed the whole night to watch them perform 3 mins and 5 mins max live on broadcast.(and 50% the camera was focused on the fans ....)

Next day I thought something was becoming weird with me so I looked bts on google in combination with illuminati and found this forum. Everything makes perfect sense now. I instantly stopped listening to their songs. I only watch their songs with music muted to find the subliminal messages and share it with you guys.

I hope more people will join this nice forum and open their eyes for once!

whitetable

Established
B*T$ danced well, almost inhuman and their stamina wow.
This is my long question until now. How come they have so many stamina like that? The dances for their songs are no jokes and really need a great stamina to do that. I have been wondering how they manage to keep their stamina on? Someone on medical field please enlighten me. Is the routine exercise + great food and medicine enough? They even do not have enough sleep.

Diamond

Rookie
This is my long question until now. How come they have so many stamina like that? The dances for their songs are no jokes and really need a great stamina to do that. I have been wondering how they manage to keep their stamina on? Someone on medical field please enlighten me. Is the routine exercise + great food and medicine enough? They even do not have enough sleep.
I don't think it's humanly possible to perform for hours with very difficult geograhpy/dance routines. Even if you're in top condition and eat healthy on a regular basis it's not humanly possible to dance like them and sing perfectly. Try to dance just for 1 min and your voice will waver. Their voice never wavers even when they perform live. Look at the DNA performance on AMA-awards.

They definatly get their stamina from higher powers.

Im shook. And wow, thats why maybe they decide to do the live version of (Even !f I d!e, it's you) now. Eventhough it came out in 2017. I'm getting a "nothing is a coincidence" vibe here guys.

Tomato mozzarella, sensitive nails, and chicken head wobble.
Lmao you guys crack me up. . I think we all need a little bit of humour to keep some clear minds with all this info. mozzarella tho that's my favourite cheese.:D
Also, R...M being more subtle with his hand and eye signs?(in his new tweet he didn't close his eye). Maybe they know this thread. Lmao (you never know).
Sorry I didn’t realise anyone posted about the song here already
Jin and V both sang this song for Hwarang and both lost their grandmas They are also the two members I feel something bad will happen to it’s almost like my instinct tells me that something awful will happen
The lyrics too
“I’ll sacrifice myself for you”
Are they talking about the chosen individuals who died for them or eachother
Also the fact that they performed this now after Jins grandma passed this isn’t a coincidence at all