BTS discussion thread

I had a dream last night, it wasn’t BTS related but still creepy. Me and a group of people I know we were all trying to escape this place without being seen. I have no idea where we were or how we got there but the place was like an old Catholic Church. It had many paths and tunnels and built of stone. So as we make our way through this place I see these people trying to go in an elevator but they looked really weird. Their bodies were human but they looked out of it, like zombies. Every person I saw like that always had somebody with them but the person that was with them for some reason I couldn’t see their faces. It was blank. And they were all over this place.

It was creepy, I thought it was a Christian Church but then I saw a flash and something told me it was Catholism and that they were doing a practice. I still don’t understand any of it but it’s creepy.
I had a dream way before about
zombies too. It was in a sewer. Felt real and so scary. When I and the people who was with me (don't know who) were going up the ladder to get out of the sewer (because we were surrounded both sides by the undead). I then woke up from my dream but that scared the crap out of me. But I don't have dreams right now. Thank goodness. I don't watch scary films right now either. Must avoid it maybe thats a trigger what you see in media. Also I meditate and exercise. I also haven't dreamt about BT$.

Panda_Cake

Rookie
So guys I’ve been thinking and what can we do
We’re all from different countries which is an advantage right Ik a few girls who are Kpop obsessed haha I usually talked to them about Kpop but I’d doubt they’d listen if I just told them maybe if I sent them to this forum but still I remember when I loved BTS so much that I dismissed the idea of them ever being into the occult and found the illuminati videos quite insulting towards Kpop in general
All of you are very smart and vigilant (sorry lol) and these posts have been so beneficial and helpful to people trying to find the truth I came here as a curious but hardcore BTS fan and now I can’t even watch a video of theirs without feeling sick I want others to know the real Bangtan
I feel like there is so much proof and evidence that has been picked up here and we shouldn’t just leave it we’ve discussed a lot of different things do you think a channel should be made I honestly really want to help these fans
Maybe Twitter???? But fans are crazy there I really don’t know I need help
I was also thinking Twitter, but aside from my family, I don't know just how defensive and crazy these armii's could get. I'm sure there's more of us than we realize. How hard is it to start a hashtag? (I never started twitter, IG, and deleted my FB years ago)
I think with as many strong-minded people as we have here, we could put our talents and ideas together and form our own version of ARM¥. It is clear for anyone visiting this thread, fan or not, that we are not in opposition of the boys or their fans personally.. so maybe if we play it the right way, we can avoid *some* hate sent our way.

so they wore the masks again I see it on my TL

this is just a joke to them they are literally mocking their fans
Okayyy.. So we got a well formed illuminated pyramid in the middle of anpanman.. :D

Screenshot_2018-06-13-21-02-10-363_com.google.android.youtube.png
Eyes Wide Shut. 'Nuff said.
eyeswideshut.jpg
I knew it that @npanman was something sin!ster/had something hidden behind it. Btw, haven't got the interest to listen to their other songs and it most likely has some other meanings to it too.
I don't know if I should laugh or cry. This has me some mixed feelings. I just.... IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONES FACES.. They're probably doing some sort of satanic ritual just in front of everybody (well those who watch it anyway). Im *still* shook.

!lluminati's Top Students
Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 12.21.43 PM.jpg

Last edited:

MochiAmour

Established
The moon has significant meaning within the occult. Whether it's a full moon, blood moon, etc. It's known as one of the high times to perform rituals (which this Festa was).

JK referred to themselves as the moon for ARMYs.
JKmoon.png

The Moon
The moon is a dead planetary body. In its unilluminated, dark state as a black moon, it's physically and esoterically negative - yet has a positive aspect when it reflects the rays of the sun in a full moon. The moon has no light of its own - its dark when the sun doesn't shine on it, the light reflected from it converts the dark moon gradually into a light moon at the full moon.

Nevertheless, the dark side of the moon remains and so does its intrinsic negative force. What we're seeing with the reflection of the sun is not equivalent to the suns light, but an affect of light upon the darkness, bringing to view what's hidden.

The black moon is to the beings of darkness as the sun is to the beings of light.

Aside from metaphorically referencing ARMYs as the light and them as the dark (& vice versa), I think it holds meaning in a more occult sense then meets the eye especially for their fans who are in the dark - literally and don't realize it.

It's also a play on words that one can't survive without the other.

Last edited:

Chic

Veteran
@Maggieca I think you're right. YG is either coming to his own revelation of sorts or he is in a reflective period in his life.

Some of the things he's said has such finality in his words. Hard to explain. Interesting. There is another translation of this tweet that says NJ said YG's been in his feelings lately.

Panda_Cake

Rookie
Eyes Wide Shut. 'Nuff said.
View attachment 9334

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. This has me some mixed feelings. I just.... IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONES FACES.. They're doing that satanic ritual just in front of everybody (well those who watch it anyway).
Right, but how long has the elite been putting this right under our noses? How did you finally discover the blindfold over your eyes? How did any of us? Was it Bt$ or something else? Like what Chic said, it's one of those things where you're unplugged only when you're ready. The question is how to speed that along for everyone still in the dark. A lot of the time I see consp. theorists shouting at others to "WAKE UP SHEEPLE" but this is the wrong approach and will only push people away. The signs are there, yes, but you have to have the right mindset to see the world without that programmed filter.

MochiAmour

Established
Right, but how long has the elite been putting this right under our noses? How did you finally discover the blindfold over your eyes? How did any of us? Was it Bt$ or something else? Like what Chic said, it's one of those things where you're unplugged only when you're ready. The question is how to speed that along for everyone still in the dark. A lot of the time I see consp. theorists shouting at others to "WAKE UP SHEEPLE" but this is the wrong approach and will only push people away. The signs are there, yes, but you have to have the right mindset to see the world without that programmed filter.
I don't know if this answers your question:
For me,
somebody I knew said to me that their relative was in it (they're rich) and their dad is in politics. They talked about there being blood sacrifices and all. And I just didn't think of it and thought he was just bs'ing me and thought why they would tell me this when it involved some form of killing?. I think they knew I wouldn't believe them? Maybe.

Also, I was totally into k-drama and k-pop for a long long time. But when I got interested about things and just time passed and BT$ happened and I followed them, liked them and I also liked other kpop groups before BT$. B*T$ danced well, almost inhuman and their stamina wow. But yeah and then I don't remember how it happened but I just started deciding to look into BT$ and the !lluminati. And wondered why the world was the way it is. Also, my teacher said that banks were "evil" so that intrigued me as well. Honestly, I don't know how to convince other people. I don't have the answers for that. Maybe thats why Im here. I still have to read up on a lot of stuff to gain understanding. This is fairly new to me. Unfortunately, I think people are more willing to go with a "convenient lie" rather than an "inconvenient truth".

Also, yeah, I just put that "the signs are in front of people's faces" because before knowing all of this. I'm still like in disbelief. It's just? I'm shocked.

MochiAmour

Established
Okaaay JK and Jimin even danced to MJ's "black&white". Im jungshook right now. Why MJ's song? I can see a lot of occult symbolism in the background.

MJ was born into the occult because his father was heavily involved in it. I think they chose that song because 'Black or White' can refer to the duality of light and dark when it comes to the occult. The background is more than blatant at showing the context of what they're referring to.

Okaaay JK and Jimin even danced to MJ's "black&white". Im jungshook right now. Why MJ's song? I can see a lot of occult symbolism in the background.

MJ was born into the occult because his father was heavily involved in it. I think they chose that song because 'Black or White' can refer to the duality of light and dark when it comes to the occult. The background is more than blatant at showing the context of what they're referring to.
Yep, poor M..J.. he was born into it. Also, I cannot stop at being shook look at what's M..J. doing 1 eye and V sign over the eye and this was taken how many years ago? Maybe 40+ years ago. The !llumint! have been doing this for a long time I see. And we see BT$ doing the exact same signs. This is not a coincidence y'all.

Jackson-Illuminati.jpg123123213.gif
Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 12.48.06 PM.jpg
And probably wanted to get out. He said the owner of S0ny music ent. was evil. And when he wanted to be a free agent he probably got
sacrificed/killed. They probably wanted to damage his credibility as well that's why there's some issue with him.

And yes that black and white symbolism.

https://koreanbandsgotmelike.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F174855512468
tumblr_inline_ot1tlaZPJt1u92i3f_540.jpg06e5fc63378a8ec465119c99f6634109723580fc_hq.jpgacb961dc896faff0bfcc5caf58beecf3c0331566_hq.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Last but not least .. I got these...
A mixture of the eye.. Wormhole and maybe a bit of supern0va..
View attachment 9337
And 2 more eyes of u look closely .. I did a bit of z00m in..
View attachment 9338
This is all i found uptil now..
Now I'mma enjoy reading the thread :D
The first one looks the one that was in Serend!p!ty and the 2nd one looks like *almost* a face. Wonder who's face it is.
22a46cb7738ce32efe168def49998fb20a74e1e0_hq.jpg
Here's an eye from the MV:

4ce1570a52bebb85dd6f65ec09d3c107.jpg
5e17698cb4558af8fd5452391d213072d96fd836_hq.jpg
(Bottom: Not Today MV)

In both the comeback trailer and the Not Today MV have an eye. In Not Today, it's Jungkook's eye and in the trailer it's obviously, Jimin's eye. Notice how they are both different side of eyes. (Jimin's left eye and Jungkook's right eye)

There was also a tattoo on someone's arm in the Come Back Home MV. It is a tattoo of an eye. The camera never really focused on the tattoo so the picture is a little blurry but maybe that also means something.
45ae774fd19395f451f965f4d8411291a454d60a_hq.jpg
tumblr_inline_ovsxsr4hrD1uc41hq_640.png
Thanks for sharing I don't think I can watch it rn.

https://aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/page/blog/things-you-didnt-notice-in-serendipity/n5X7_z5pILu1qpVmoLRBk2BZ15LDEnnwDp

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
That is telling. He is definitely into the occult. Being an atheist maybe he thinks he's got nothing to lose and all to gain (money/fame).
And also, I noticed this:

View attachment 9253

This symbol looks similar to
the symbol from F*B*I about ped0ph!le symbolisms
Could this be connected to B!gHeat or is it the boys? !ron did say something was up.
View attachment 9252
It looks like the triangular spiral logo for"BLogo aka' Boy lover'
View attachment 9259

Also, here's another one:
See the design print on R..M..'s shirt

View attachment 9257
The spiral design of his shirt totally looks like and the colour matches too wth:

I haven't watched the whole thing yet again. Just bits and saw pictures. Tbh, I'm losing interest in them after knowing they're tied to the occult and into evil things but I'll keep observing. For now...

Also, look here: an iPhone x eye case. They're really excellent brand ambassadors for the sick !lluminat! The elite must be proud.
View attachment 9256

View attachment 9291

And fans want the same eye case. Woopdy Doo.
Yeap that sure is the p3d0 symbol

And i can never sleep with that eye looking at me from the back of my phone..

MochiAmour

Established
The second gif reminds me of this:

yinyang.png

yin and yang ("dark-bright", "negative-positive") describes how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they may give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another.

This stage was definitely for symbolizing duality. Interesting how they overlapped in an infinity symbol (showing the constant struggle between light and dark?) where JK's dark side ultimately won the tug of war.

the world is a stage

Established
Yes, I know that. I'm just surprised because I didn't expect them to dance to a MJ song. The last 4minutes of the song was (in my opinion) the main reason why the elite killed MJ. He used his occult knowledge against them and even owned 50% of Sony and spoke out against them.

MochiAmour

Established
Yes, I know that. I'm just surprised because I didn't expect them to dance to a MJ song. The last 4minutes of the song was (in my opinion) the main reason why the elite killed MJ. He used his occult knowledge against them and even owned 50% of Sony and spoke out against them.

ARMYs are saying it's an indirect response to Buzzfeed who wrote an article about racism within the fandom.