BTS discussion thread

blissfate

Veteran
I don't know what they are talking about here. is an incident that happened with Namjoon but they think JK was involved?
The comments are recent because they mention him showing his abs

About his personality I don't really know much, just that he is very competitive and seems a bit arrogant
The commenter was saying that Jimin wasn't arrogant when he got the chance to show his abs..
Now that im looking at it the commenter seems to be a bit biased
But the fact that he hasn't been showing respect in Korea is whats really making me question if he has turned arrogant

blissfate

Veteran
NJ
I kept seeing like a white aura but I looked deeper and it looks like he has an orange aura or a musty-colored orange aura and soon enough
View attachment 8476
why am i not surprised
JN
so i looked and it seems he has some sort of green aura it looks yellowish-green ish
View attachment 8486
not really anything special here in terms of aura
YG
actually i got confused at first because I was focusing really hard and all I saw a white aura?? So i'm assuming it might be silver or crystal?? I also saw dark muddy green for a sec so im really confused
but heres the descriptions for silver, muddy green, and white
View attachment 8484
View attachment 8485
View attachment 8492
JH
Orangeeee this is actually accurate though?
View attachment 8487
JM
I saw like a gold-ish aura?? It looked kinda muddy too like a dirty brown overlay possibly or a tan aura? Theres different types of tan but I think he might be an abstract because I also saw some blue which is kinda shocking.. but i'll put both descriptions
View attachment 8489
View attachment 8490
i feel like the overlay might be more accurate but I saw a tan-ish color
TAE
he seems to have some sort of black aura.. i also saw kinda an indigo aura around it as well
View attachment 8491

keep in mind these aren't proven, i'm just guessing based on my focus and general knowledge of what each member displays in public
THESE ARE NOT FACTUAL
Alright so I found more (accurate)? updated colors and descriptions of some of the auras in the photos so I'll list them
also nothing has changed THESE COULD NOT BE ACCURATE AT ALL the descriptions vary based on their situations

JK (updated)
definitely one of these.. most likely probably royal blue.. blues seemed to appear more often in recent photos in his aura
Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 10.58.25 PM.png
NJ
Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 10.36.52 PM.png
JN

Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 10.38.42 PM.png
YG (updated)
I wanted to further analyze the photo but I couldn't find it so I found an old photo
and I saw what looked like to be green?? It looked kinda pastel though. His aura is definitely green though
Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 10.53.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 10.52.04 PM.png
I put 2 since there wasn't a description for pastel colors on the website
JH
Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 11.04.39 PM.png
JM (updated)
so i looked at more recent photos to try to decipher what aura he is.. I saw more of a muddy gray kind of color?
Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 11.08.44 PM.png
TAE (updated)
So tae's aura changed drastically (or it could be that my aura-reading skills are getting better, who knows)
Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 11.13.00 PM.png

So yeah anyway I used the Tear concept photos for the updated ones to further analyze.. but based on the light clothing some of them wore I couldn't see their aura as their clothing blended too much with the background

Back to studying for meeeeee

Attachments

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
BLACK SUN OF SATURN CULT/ SATURN WORSHIP OF THE BLACK CUBE

I’ve finally figured out the cult that BTS might possibly be involved in...

For those of you who don’t know the black Sun is a very important occult symbol. There are many various symbols that are associated with The Black Sun, the most well known is the Nazi sign

View attachment 8594

Isn’t it strange how BTS back in 2015 not only wore a Nazi uniform with the infamous Nazi symbol, but they also took a photoshoot at the holocaust memorial...which they received a lot of backlash for

View attachment 8595
View attachment 8611

ANYWAY MOVING ON

Black Sun = Saturn ( same thing )

I don’t know if you’ve noticed but BTS has a lot of music videos with the black sun/Saturn in then for example

View attachment 8597
View attachment 8605

“You might not know it, but the entire world has been worshiping Saturn for
thousands of years. The cult has never stopped and its rites are still present
to this day. Saturn, dubbed the “Lord of the Rings”, is the reason why we
exchange rings at weddings or put halos on the heads of godly people Since ancient times, sages gazed at the stars, admiring their heavenly glow and attributing them godly powers, based on their effect on humans. Before theGreat Flood, Saturn was regarded by all mankind as the supreme god and ruler of the kings. Occult researchers affirm that Saturn ruled the kingdom of Atlantis
and became the divine ancestor of all earthly patriarchs and kings. The cult has
been perpetuated through numerous gods during Antiquity.

CONNECTION BETWEEN THE BLACK CUBE AND SATURN

View attachment 8606

The Borg Cube (which represents the Black Cube) passes by Saturn.

View attachment 8599

BTS has a lot of cubes in their music videos especially in their DNA comeback stage, isn’t it weird how their MV DNA is centered around space, supernova, parallel universe etc this is no coincidence

I’D LIKE TO ADD THAT THE CUBE IS ACTUALLY AN OPTICAL ILLUSION, THE CUBE’S 3D FORM ALSO APPEARS AS A HEXAGON

View attachment 8600

IN DNA YOU CAN SEE VARIOUS HEXAGONS (CUBES)

View attachment 8607
(The bottom pic from mic drop )

Saturn and Satan

Saturn has also been associated with Satan and this, for numerous reasons.
First, many authors argue that the word Satan is derived from the word Saturn.

Second, Saturn is associated with the color black as well as Satan. Third, Ancients considered Saturn to be the farthest planet from the sun , the latter
being associated with the principle of Good. (Note that Pluto never was considered a planet). Saturn is consequently the celestial body that is the less exposed to the sun’s divine light and thus associated with the coldness of the principle of Evil. Finally, the “great god Pan”, the horned deity, represented Saturn in ancient paganism. This half-man half-goat creature is considered theancestor of our modern depictions of Satan.

“Pan was a composite creature, the upper part–with the exception of
his horns–being human, and the lower part in the form of a goat. (…)The pipes of Pan signify the natural harmony of the spheres, and the god himself is a symbolof Saturn because this planet is enthroned in Capricorn, whose emblem is a goat”

So Pan was depicted with horns due to the fact it represented Saturn, the
ruler of the house of Capricorn which symbol is a goat.
Pan was the controlling spirit of the lower worlds. He was portrayed roaming through the forests, male oragn erect, drunk and lascivious, frolicking with nymphs
and piping his way through the wild. We might say he ruled the lower nature of
man, its animal side, not unlike Satan.Despite acknowledging its association with Evil, secret societies find the veneration of Saturn necessary to obtain illumination. It is the necessary counterpart of the principle of Good. Masonic authors clearly associate Saturn with Satan:“Saturn is the opposite to Jupiter; his symbol is the cross above the
sign of Luna. He is the Satan, the Tempter, or rather the Tester. His function is to chastise and tame the unruly passions in the primitive man.”

IF YOU’RE STILL NOT CONVINCED I’D ALSO LIKE TO ADD THAT SOUTH KOREA HAS A BUILDING SHAPED IN THE FORM OF THE BLACK CUBE

View attachment 8604

The pistes of Pyeongchang may be blinding white with snow as the Winter Olympics kicks off in South Korea, but among the ice rinks and bobsleigh tracks stands something completely different: the darkest building on the planet. Lurking between the competition venues like an angular black hole, it looks like a portal to a parallel universe, waiting to suck unsuspecting ski fans into its vortex...”

What do you think...
I’ve seen that cube in my dream before but didn’t know the details

all the Beatles were open satanists. The cover of their album Sgt. Pepper features people they saw as heroes and Aleister Crowley is on there not once but I believe 3 times.
Yikes . Looked at it wow. Aleister Crowley is there. Disappointed cuz I loved Beatles songs. :( So was Lennon's death a sacrifice? He died on december.
On the night of Monday, 8 December 1980, Lennon was shot dead by Mark David Chapman in the archway of the Dakota, his residence in New York City. Lennon had just returned from Record Plant Studio with his wife, Yoko Ono.
Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 12.02.46 AM.jpg
image09.jpg
eUnknown.jpg
. crowleypepper.jpg
crowleypyramid11.jpg
V and Lennon

maxresdefault.jpg
V and that hand sign
The V sign can also be done over the eye thus representing a triangle over the eye of Lucifer.
According to Codex Magic, the sign can be a sign of Satan, of malediction or the horned pagan god, Pan. It can also represent Vulcan, the ancient god of fire and destruction.
Marrs writes:
Done in the typical fashion, this sign literally means intercourse by the devil—to be violated sexually by the horned God. The thumb holding down the fingers creates the “vulva,” while the two largest fingers pointed up are the horns of the God (Satan).
DTKeKOqWAAA6SOz.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 11.36.45 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 11.40.26 PM.jpg
https://www.illuminatirex.com/illuminati-signs/

Last edited:

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Yikes . Looked at it wow. Aleister Crowley is there. Disappointed cuz I loved Beatles songs. :( So was Lennon's death a sacrifice? He died on december.
View attachment 8652
View attachment 8647
eView attachment 8646
. View attachment 8645
View attachment 8644
V and Lennon

View attachment 8648
V and that hand sign

View attachment 8649
View attachment 8650
View attachment 8651
https://www.illuminatirex.com/illuminati-signs/
V said he chose V as his stage name cuz it meant victory lol. Also notice what the A in Crowley's signature looks like. Like that takes time to write it like that. Ugh so disturbing.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
So I was looking at pics from the 2017 BBMA's and I noticed that V is the one doing every Illuminati hand sign. The only one I did not see was the triple 6.

Pyramid over eye
Screenshot_2018-06-07-23-20-19-1.png

The shh or oath of silence sign
Screenshot_2018-06-07-14-05-56-1-1.png

Again double horns. Why doesn't V smile?
Screenshot_2018-06-07-14-02-12-1.png

Horn sign again. Everyone else smiling and V looks pissed.
Screenshot_2018-06-07-14-02-44-1.png

Not only doing the double horns but also the one eye. Screenshot_2018-06-07-14-06-49-1.png

Occasionally I see the others doing a hand sign but V is who does it constantly. There's times it has looked like he forced it in other videos and shoots especially award show pics.

V said he chose V as his stage name cuz it meant victory lol. Also notice what the A in Crowley's signature looks like. Like that takes time to write it like that. Ugh so disturbing.
Double yikes. That Aleister Crowley guy his signature i see what you mean. Seems like an evil/immature behaviour. Drawing that stuff in his signature blatantly smh. And Beatles looked up to him? I can't trust anyone anymore. Especially media,. And you know what's scary? I remember my classmates were doing these hand signs when I was still in middle school-high school (the pyramid signs, the six sign over the eye, the peace sign) I didn't think anything of it and I just thought it was all innocent poses. I would assume that some of them were linked to the illuminati as some of them had parents in politics,;
Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 12.19.09 AM.jpg

1423334568894.jpg

"V' as a stage name is V as in Victory.
Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 12.33.40 AM.jpg

Illuminati Symbol: "V for Victory" Source: https://www.illuminatirex.com/illuminati-signs/
Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 12.34.33 AM.jpg

'V' for victory hand sign and the 6 hand sign (a double symbolism)
7d9beb82a4e744093533037e4ec6a0d3f418b901_hq.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 12.38.50 AM.jpg
'V' hand sign and one eye closed & one eye open: (double symbolism)
5801d8013928dc8032486e3684d9e5f3fd76d9d3_hq.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 12.41.09 AM.jpg
The "V' sign
01b8065214795b266f1ad617eaff559bdce10269_hq.jpg
ef71b8b46b199389b513059cb0e9307a.jpg

Last edited:

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Double yikes. That Aleister Crowley guy his signature i see what you mean. Seems like an evil/immature behaviour. Drawing that stuff in his signature blatantly smh. And Beatles looked up to him? I can't trust anyone anymore. Especially media,. And you know what's scary? I remember my classmates were doing these hand signs when I was still in middle school-high school (the pyramid signs, the six sign over the eye, the peace sign) I didn't think anything of it and I just thought it was all innocent poses. I would assume that some of them were linked to the illuminati as some of them had parents in politics,;

View attachment 8669

Illuminati Symbol: "V for Victory" Source: https://www.illuminatirex.com/illuminati-signs/
View attachment 8670

View attachment 8666
View attachment 8676
View attachment 8675

View attachment 8677
The "V' sign
View attachment 8665
View attachment 8667
Wow V's shirt (pic under beyonce) is covered in bees. The bee is also a very BIG occult symbol.

All the Beatles were open satanists. The cover of their album Sgt. Pepper features people they saw as heroes and Aleister Crowley is on there not once but I believe 3 times.
I had to continue this.
The symbolism is really p3rverted
His signature and the cover of the Sgt. Pepper album has phallic symbolism.

WARNING: depraved/ images contain maybe offensive to some
crowleypyramid11.jpg
See at the bottom 'Crowley between temple doors'. The "A'" in his signature is a phallic symbol blatantly used to illustrate the male genitalia.
Crowley-signature2.jpg
adasd.jpg
Then here at the bottom, when they put the album cover together, it looks like the act of intercourse: (Note: Crowley between temple doors)

sgtpepperoto.jpg
From the web: (Cross section biomedical illustration of penis inside vagina during sexual intercourse showing direction sperm will travel)
Crowley-signature-re.jpg150955064.jpg
On another note, any thoughts about BT$' signature? Since we're looking at this. I can't find anything sinister at first.
9c8d1dec0f3a50af87ab5c5589370aed736d4d5b_hq.jpg

Attachments

Hopeful

Star
So I was looking at pics from the 2017 BBMA's and I noticed that V is the one doing every Illuminati hand sign. The only one I did not see was the triple 6.

Pyramid over eye
View attachment 8662

The shh or oath of silence sign
View attachment 8661

Again double horns. Why doesn't V smile?
View attachment 8655

Horn sign again. Everyone else smiling and V looks pissed.
View attachment 8654

Not only doing the double horns but also the one eye. View attachment 8653

Occasionally I see the others doing a hand sign but V is who does it constantly. There's times it has looked like he forced it in other videos and shoots especially award show pics.
Right.. That pissed face look comes from being forced.. Because when you see the last year's interviews he was the one most smiling and enjoying.. But the pics show a different story... So only for the pics he had to throw those signs.. Hence pissed look whenever he had to photograph taken

Hopeful

Star

View attachment 8669

View attachment 8670

View attachment 8666
View attachment 8676
View attachment 8675

View attachment 8677
The "V' sign
View attachment 8665
View attachment 8667
Crowley was such a brat.. Who drew the " A " of his name as the shape of s3xual organ... Who would do that .. Only the one's having filth filled in the head would ..

And i wonder about the nickname LEX.. If that was one of the nicks they had to picrk.. I would have assumed .. It would be like the initials of LEnn0n.. And ' x' at the end also would have some illum1n4ti connections

Maggieca

Veteran
On another note, any thoughts about BT$' signature? Since we're looking at this. I can't find anything sinister at first.
View attachment 8686
one of the singatures has a triangle (don't know who is the owner) and suga could have a pentagram but it's hard to tell because is too small

EDIT: here is a bigger version of suga

And the triangle is Jimin

Hopeful

Star
one of the singatures has a triangle (don't know who is the owner) and suga could have a pentagram but it's hard to tell because is too small

EDIT: here is a bigger version of suga

And the triangle is Jimin

Can u pls post a closer up of V's signature .. What are those things he drew on the right side.. The ones with dots in them and he has a very complicated signature .. Like 4 petaled flower or something

Hey is it ok to talk about heaven and hell in this thread since we can't talk about religion as posted in the rules etc. I wanted to ask a question related to the sacrificed people in rituals whether they will end up in heaven or hell.

Wow V's shirt (pic under beyonce) is covered in bees. The bee is also a very BIG occult symbol.
I always wondered. Some of them looked like bees or prisoners with the stripes. I didn't know it was another occult symbol. My goodness, I don't know what's innocent anymore. I can see the idea BT$ members are "worker bees" under the elite doing their bidding to spread occult symbolism and gain power over the masses through hidden symbolism in their music and mvs etc. I don't know if them wearing clothing similar to a bees appearance would make them guilty (on that evidence alone) but it is suspicious and with all the mounting evidence of occult symbolism linked to them, then it might mean that this is another one of their hidden symbolism related to the occult.
Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 1.29.42 AM.jpg
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/symbolism/bees.html
Here are BT$ members wearing what seems to look like bees and some are posing occult hand signs:
3e872665d2d01f41411b1d49772e1c9c.jpg
The "V'" Sign3dd105d42bd393027503962229c7afcbf8919f32_hq.jpg
The "V" Sign
efc75faaafe947a8657abd573b014a8aee58d9d5_hq.jpg
The "Horn" sign on J M's right hand
63123a391085977427ee046837f8c8121ae49347_hq.jpg
8ea96377e4f09996eac1ca8b655386be.jpg
CiqNBy0UUAUjAbP.jpgC4PHrPIWAAExOr9.jpg

113e351f47aa24848782243ca1592f44.jpg
The "V" sign again (also near his eye)
DBGP8arVYAAbelF.jpg

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
Hey is it ok to talk about heaven and hell in this thread since we can't talk about religion as posted in the rules etc. I wanted to ask a question related to the sacrificed people in rituals whether they will end up in heaven or hell.
Well.. Personally i think this is for God Almighty to choose... Because only he knows what hardships the person might went through or was it intentional ... GOD Is fair and Just and not to forget Merciful ...