BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
Since all of our minds are made up that Jin is the one who is always sacrificed.. But what about the new plot twist now? Now it's junk00k running after his hyungs and helpless.. First it was jin now the maknae... And Jin who was always helping them... Trying to help them atleast... Closed the curtains on k00k...

Now what are our minds going to think? I feel like they are taking the attention off Jin in this CB

blissfate

Veteran
Since all of our minds are made up that Jin is the one who is always sacrificed.. But what about the new plot twist now? Now it's junk00k running after his hyungs and helpless.. First it was jin now the maknae... And Jin who was always helping them... Trying to help them atleast... Closed the curtains on k00k...

Now what are our minds going to think? I feel like they are taking the attention off Jin in this CB
I doubt theyre going to sacrifice kook tho.. he seems to be too far into this to be sacrificed
They'll probably bring the attention to someone else or bring it back to Jin in the next mv

quinuoa

Rookie
I've had a dream involving B|$ once too which is weird considering i dont like them at all and listened to only a few songs because like ive mentioned before in this thread ive never liked them from the beginning. I cant really put my finger on it but i cant bring my self to like them.
The dream revolved around V but the weird thing is he never said a word. We went on a date and i was doing all the talking and he just sat there next to me with his head down and sad looking and never speaking to me the entire time we were in the café.
What's even weirder is that after the dream i started having a liking for V (prob psychological because i saw him in my dream) but after a while i ended up going back to not caring about them lol.

Christina D.

Established
Before finding this thread I was going to make art based on just the 'Tear' album/FL mv like I do sometimes for comebacks, but now I'm inspired by the recent posts here to make it based on some of the double meanings discovered/seen in the song(s) so far. I'll post a link to it once I upload something by the end of this week.

Hopeful

Star
Before finding this thread I was going to make art based on just the 'Tear' album/FL mv like I do sometimes for comebacks, but now I'm inspired by the recent posts here to make it based on some of the double meanings discovered/seen in the song(s) so far. I'll post a link to it once I upload something by the end of this week.
I would love to check them out :)

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Most of the things that happen can be easily preventable..
and most of the time what u see on the news are people being pawns

It's difficult to explain but mostly its just the government doing half of this because theyre evil
Like how 9/11 they said was planes... real witnesses said it was bombs
IMO it was an inside government job, before I even heard any 9/11 conspiracy stuff I believed our own government did it to initiate war mainly due to when someone showed me the $20 fold thing that shows the twin towers with smoke in exact spots they were hit and then you flip it and its the pentagon with smoke in middle. Those bills were made well before 9/11. If the elite have something big planned nothing will stop it nor prevent it.

Hopeful

Star
I've had a dream involving B|$ once too which is weird considering i dont like them at all and listened to only a few songs because like ive mentioned before in this thread ive never liked them from the beginning. I cant really put my finger on it but i cant bring my self to like them.
The dream revolved around V but the weird thing is he never said a word. We went on a date and i was doing all the talking and he just sat there next to me with his head down and sad looking and never speaking to me the entire time we were in the café.
What's even weirder is that after the dream i started having a liking for V (prob psychological because i saw him in my dream) but after a while i ended up going back to not caring about them lol.
I think it's confirm... They do use some synthetic dreams programming.. It's good that it didn't work on you..

Hopeful

Star
IMO it was an inside government job, before I even heard any 9/11 conspiracy stuff I believed our own government did it to initiate war mainly due to when someone showed me the $20 fold thing that shows the twin towers with smoke in exact spots they were hit and then you flip it and its the pentagon with smoke in middle. Those bills were made well before 9/11. If the elite have something big planned nothing will stop it nor prevent it.
I saw a few such videos in with they showed the folding of 20 dollar bill and true the bill was made wayyy long before the incident

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
I understand what you are saying because I used to have mic drop on my playlist and when I was going to uni I always listened to my music but I noticed only this BTS song gave my a headache even if I listen to a lot of popular artists it never affected me like that
so in the end I deleted the song from my playlist and the headaches stopped, it's very strange but I think they have some very powerful energy working in their music.

You kinda just fuels the suspicious feeling that I have . I have an
Sounds like programming, jinn summoning, or really high frequencies can do that
Should probably protect yourself or listen to healing music (the headache seemed to dull whenever I listened to the healing music)

I repeated this Bible verse in my head and I can feel it taper off. There are other things I feel in my senses. As I feel the pulsing from the headache, it’s like it travels along my veins. When I focus on the verse below it’s like I can feel the movement pull back. I also have anxiety so my mind is generally over active but the anxiety makes me very aware of whats Going on in my body

“The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the Pulling down of [Satan] strongholds. Casting down every imagination and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God and bringing into captivity every thought to the Obedience of Christ.” 2 Corinthian 10:4-5

I know every one here is not Christian but I grew up in church, not Catholic, but church where the power of God have been exemplified. Meditating on scriptures work for spiritual warfare.

Last edited:
OK I searched for the song and listened to the first part with headphones. You can hear the creepy voice of a woman but she is NOT saying "uno dos tres" I speak spanish and is not even similar? :oops:

Here is the link guys what do you hear? (is the first 20 seconds)

I'm from North Africa and a Muslim. I can attest the woman's chanting at the beginning is Arabic to me. It's what we sing in our weddings. There are older women whose job is to praise Allah and our prophet (peace be upon him) at the beginning and then ululate. Songs soon follow after throughout the wedding.

I found this. Sounds similar? I really can't tell

And also

Don't know what's the truth but if the song has latin vibes then why put this part in it? confusing
The first tweet:
Yep, that's what I heard. Glad others noticed as well. I know Spanish when I hear it, and it's not Spanish. I think people are confused because the song's got the latina vibe all over and assume in their subconscious that they hear Spanish words for that part. Plus, Arabs and Muslims heavily influenced Spanish language, culture, and the music as well. This very same Spanish music influenced Mexican music. So...

About the second tweet concerning Hindu culture, I didn't know they ululate as well. Interesting. We always ululate here when we are happy and give blessings upon the person while praising Allah and the prophet (pbuh).

If it was "Uno Dos Tres", I think they would've made it clear and not so hard to hear. I got goosebumps when I replayed that part, it's very in the background, but I can hear the woman saying in Arabic the praises to Allah and the prophet (pbuh).

Sigh...This brings back flashbacks to C/L's use of a verse from the Quraan. But her case was worse. Because it was so obvious and clear as day. In this case, we got the Latin fans defending their culture and music influence on one hand, and Muslim and Arab fans on the other side.

I actually hope things to escalate on twitter. The company could clarify by posting that specific part and see if it's indeed in Spanish. I doubt it is.
I doubt they'd care and clarify anything unless things go viral on that matter :rolleyes:

If the choreo is that way and the woman's part is indeed in Arabic and she's doing religious praises, then I can't wait for a controversy. It'll need arab and muslim fans to investigate it, though.

But some are too brainwashed :rolleyes: I saw some fans saying it's perfectly ok for the boys to use it since we do it in our traditional weddings.
Sigh..Really? We don't dance to the praises. We listen, ululate, and then we have our traditional songs played. Here, you got a Korean mash with Latin influence song starting with our religious praises in Arabic. A song you'd dance to.That's wrong.

Like why? If you're using Spanish, say it clearly in the song. There are no lyrics for that part, right? I'm starting to wonder with all the occult happening, if it's not reversed too.
Same fans get rebucked by others saying "Delete this. It's latin, there's no arabic". "It's a LATIN song!" and so on.

If there are any words sang in that part, it should clearly be in the lyrics saying Uno Dos Tres as latin fans claim. If there's no mention of it, then why? Maybe because it's not what the lady says.

catalenaah

Rookie
I have recently thought about Ar!@na and her Manchester concert even though I know only one or two of her songs (it kind of popped in my head, really out of nowhere). I was considering seeing BT$ live in Europe (my family is totally against it) but there's this feeling that keeps bothering me, there's this thought in the back of my head that sth bad might happen and I shouldn't go. ("t3rrorist attack" , Arm!'s mass hysteria, spell casting, being trampled on etc) and now being aware that it's not the guys that are really performing I'm completely ok with not going (thanks to this thread).
always trust your gut! I can honestly tell you that me going by my instinct has saved me from being abducted (not gonna go into the long details) but ALWAYS trust your gut