BTS discussion thread

blissfate

Veteran
Well the elite achieved mostly what they wanted to, brainwashing minds is the worst and efficient thing. There is nothing impressive about their nasty work but they're responsible of the most eveil they have done to billions of people.
About Persona 5, I think you're talking about the picture, to be honest I have bo idea what anime is that I just put a random picture hahaa.
Maybe I can program my brain so that it can't be easily manipulated or hypnotized? I mean since I already programmed it to be immune to viruses and diseases
Do you think that would work? Since there are some people who are unable to be hypnotized so i can't see why that wouldn't be possible

blissfate

Veteran
I remember reading somewhere if you have interrupted sleep, you're more likely to remember your dreams. I do remember having lucid dreams a few times or willfully waking myself up when I have creepy nightmares because I usually know when it isn't real. Also you will forget most of your dreams in say 10-20 minutes so that's why people write them down.

As for being "spiritually weak" or let's say sensitive, I'm pretty prone to getting obsessed with things, kind of mesmerized by JayK tbh. I think I'm older now so I'm more self-aware and I quickly get bored of things. Like at least this time round, I'm not spending days thinking about them or looking them up so I think I'm mentally ok. This wasn't the case for me in high school with another kpop group and our minds lot more malleable when we're younger.
I think it's a matter of recognising how you are and figuring out what's best for you. I don't think it's healthy for me to completely avoid it because my curiosity would make me think about it more. I know I can restrain myself and recognize if there's something wrong. To each their own.
You mean REM state? Isn't that the cause of sleep paralysis? Since the person wakes up in the middle of REM sleep they can't move
and yeah, im still in highschool and i'm starting to feel the attraction to this group slowly fade away

Yeon

Rookie
Well when I don't wake myself up my body gets numb and I can't breathe like someone's choking me from the inside. If I wake myself up earlier it doesn't happen. And weird tip but always be aware and strong in your mind. don't seem vulnerable because that gives uh the thing more control. But after sleep paralysis or nightmares I have headaches too so I think what you experienced was a subtle form of it
Yeah. I can usually tell a dream is getting weird or dark so I usually wake myself up before it gets worse or you sleep too deep and you can't wake up. I think interrupted sleep more so like waking up an hour or two earlier than normal.

Wandering mind

Established
Maybe I can program my brain so that it can't be easily manipulated or hypnotized? I mean since I already programmed it to be immune to viruses and diseases
Do you think that would work? Since there are some people who are unable to be hypnotized so i can't see why that wouldn't be possible
I don't know how someone can programme his own mind or how does it work, but I think it seems good because you train your mind to be stronger against anything evil. People who can't be hypnotised are really lucky. That's a bliss.

jewels

Established
Yeah. I can usually tell a dream is getting weird or dark so I usually wake myself up before it gets worse or you sleep too deep and you can't wake up. I think interrupted sleep more so like waking up an hour or two earlier than normal.
When a dream of mine usually gets scary I have just told myself in the dream that it wasn’t real life and the dream will usually change lol. I know I really control my dreams and what I see in my dreams. In my dreams I am always very aware of myself and the fact that it is a dream, but at the same time it feels as if I am right there. It’s just that I know I can leave it at any time.

Maggieca

Veteran
I don't think it's healthy for me to completely avoid it because my curiosity would make me think about it more. I know I can restrain myself and recognize if there's something wrong. To each their own.
Same. I'm an extremely curious person and even if i'm not into BTS music now I still follow fans on twitter and I know what's happening
In a way I give them a lot of attention too, but I just can't avoid it because I'm the same with sports and movies. My curiosity is stronger than anything :rolleyes:
I guess it's a good thing I never dreamed about them, but now that I think about it I never dreamed about any celebrity except Paris Hiltor taking me for a ride on her motrocicle (weirdest dream ever but still amusing)

MochiAmour

Established
Yeah I’ve noticed Jungkook is a starer too. Even recently someone who sat across from him at the BBMAs said he kept having staring contests with them. He even did a staring contest video where Armys can pretend to have one with him.
Lol is the last one supposed to be cute? It's just weird to me. Comes off as a desperate way to lure lonely and obsessed girls/boys by pretending to give them attention by playing with them.

blissfate

Veteran
I don't know how someone can programme his own mind or how does it work, but I think it seems good because you train your mind to be stronger against anything evil. People who can't be hypnotised are really lucky. That's a bliss.
You can program your brain by using affirmations and putting them under music! You can write your own and put positive commands and your brain will obey if you repeat them enough. The stronger you believe that they'll work the faster they'll work for you. It depends on belief system

Anyone can do it, and the more you do it, the stronger your brain will become

The media also uses this tool but for advertisements although its illegal

Hopeful

Star
So a huge part of luciferianism is duality. Embracing both light & darkness. Technology (AI) is a big part of the elites NWO. Some say aliens are really demons. Satanist Aleister Crowley drew a picture of a demon he summoned, looks just like the grey aliens. Ok so I was playing my BT21 block game and actually watched the little intro. Get this Tata is an alien that rides on Van an AI (black & white duality) to recruit universtars. They recruit the other 6. I went to screenshot it but it's under maintance. Anyone ever wonder why they made Van when creating their BT21 characters?
I Had the same question in my mind that why was an 8th figure create .. Then i searched a bit and found out it was for the Army... But why would you draw army with one eye.. And especially 2 colors dark and light ... That character gives the creeps at first glance as to what that it actually

Wandering mind

Established
You can program your brain by using affirmations and putting them under music! You can write your own and put positive commands and your brain will obey if you repeat them enough. The stronger you believe that they'll work the faster they'll work for you. It depends on belief system

Anyone can do it, and the more you do it, the stronger your brain will become
That's interesting, I will try it, you never know what's coming especially that dark times are among us and one must be prepared.

Wandering mind

Established
I Had the same question in my mind that why was an 8th figure create .. Then i searched a bit and found out it was for the Army... But why would you draw army with one eye.. And especially 2 colors dark and light ... That character gives the creeps at first glance as to what that it actually
Lol I remember that time the fandom was saying things such as : Van has a dark and light color because they represent Armys time zone around the world, because when some Armys have night others have morning.

blissfate

Veteran
That's interesting, I will try it, you never know what's coming especially that dark times are among us and one must be prepared.
Yep! there are also some uploaded onto youtube! I would just be cautious of which ones you listen to, because theres this woman who has been putting evil affirmations under the music (how i got an entity attached to me) and her channel name is Mind Power, so i'd just be weary of that. The videos are called subliminals if you're interested in searching them

Wandering mind

Established
Yep! there are also some uploaded onto youtube! I would just be cautious of which ones you listen to, because theres this woman who has been putting evil affirmations under the music (how i got an entity attached to me) and her channel name is Mind Power, so i'd just be weary of that. The videos are called subliminals if you're interested :)
Thank you for warning me about that woman, I will never check her channels or videos ( I hope you're doing better now), I usually listen to a reciter that read our holy book, I feel safe.

blissfate

Veteran
Thank you for warning me about that woman, I will never check her channels or videos ( I hope you're doing better now), I usually listen to a reciter that read our holy book, I feel safe.
Ah thanks I am indeed doing well now! (Lol thanks for caring for my well being) If you need recommendations for channels since there are a lot just message me, since some work slower than others