BTS discussion thread

Chic

Veteran
Wow

V I believe is who was born into it. I did a blog on the amino site and pointed out how in a video, he mentions that his dad gave him a watch when he became an apprentice. Apprentice is a level in freemasonry. Jin & Jimin were forced into it. You can tell by both their solo songs on the Wings albums. I'm actually working on a blog about the lyrics of the wings album and the dark story they tell. V's grandmother took the sacrificial place of one of the sacrifices. Jin will more likely be next. 2 occultists are V and Rap Mon. Rap Mon is who introduced them to the book Demian, which is gnosticism.

Who is the 3rd occultist/magician.
Now I understand why Rap M confessed to being an "atheist."

And what do you think of Kook's "Begin"? Cos at first listen it sounds harmless.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Who is the 3rd occultist/magician.
Now I understand why Rap M confessed to being an "atheist."

And what do you think of Kook's "Begin"? Cos at first listen it sounds harmless.
I'm not sure who the third occultist is. I'm leaning towards Jungkook because J-Hope is just too innocent and Suga admitted he didn't like Demian at first. Jungkook in BS&T levitates which is a "gift" some recieve when practicing occultism. He also during the comeback of BS&T started bleeding supposedly from a pin in his sleeve but that was actually a blood ritual.

Maggieca

Veteran
V I believe is who was born into it. I did a blog on the amino site and pointed out how in a video, he mentions that his dad gave him a watch when he became an apprentice. Apprentice is a level in freemasonry. Jin & Jimin were forced into it. You can tell by both their solo songs on the Wings albums. I'm actually working on a blog about the lyrics of the wings album and the dark story they tell. V's grandmother took the sacrificial place of one of the sacrifices. Jin will more likely be next. 2 occultists are V and Rap Mon. Rap Mon is who introduced them to the book Demian, which is gnosticism.
I'm starting to believe Tae and Jin were born into it and that's the reason why both of them have the main characters in the story. Besides the burn the stage episode "moonchild" was about Taehyung so this can't be a coincidence.

I also believe him RM and Yoongi are the occultist or magicians,they are the 3 members always wearing those blue rings too so maybe it represents something more to them

blissfate

Veteran
I'm not sure who the third occultist is. I'm leaning towards Jungkook because J-Hope is just too innocent and Suga admitted he didn't like Demian at first. Jungkook in BS&T levitates which is a "gift" some recieve when practicing occultism. He also during the comeback of BS&T started bleeding supposedly from a pin in his sleeve but that was actually a blood ritual.
This seems to be having more and more connections with my visualization

blissfate

Veteran
Even if he isn't into occult-like stuff he definitely seems like the type to be interested in spirituality

jewels

Established
Anyone else here see that the album was sent out to fans early and put on shelves in America already? Fans are sharing photos of the album now. The members are wearing crop tops so yeah they are definitely taking it up a notch this comeback.

Maggieca

Veteran
I don't believe jungkook is one of the occultists tbh, he barely has influence in their music. I think this album will be the first song he will participate in production and it looks like an initiation considering the latest trailer

I see other members being more involved in occult practices before him

Maggieca

Veteran
Anyone else here see that the album was sent out to fans early and put on shelves in America already? Fans are sharing photos of the album now. The members are wearing crop tops so yeah they are definitely taking it up a notch this comeback.
yeah I saw some fans on twitter upset about this. Won't be long until the album is leaked because american fans already have it

Str

Rookie
I'm only talking about western girls who travelled to korea, I've watched videos on youtube and according to their stories korean guys think they are "easier". They see western girls as more open minded and I'm guessing more open to experiment and for them this is fun but not fun enough to have a serious relationship
they are also very traditional about taking you home to meet the parents, you have to be dating for a long time before they introduce you but western girls are usually not that accepted by the parents who expect the son to date a korean- asian girl, someone who has a similar culture and tradition so their grandchildren are the same

I watched a video of a girl who said the mother of her korean boyfriend broke up with her and told her it was unacceptable for her son to be dating a foreigner and she was just a goldigger :oops: But of course not everyone is like that and I'm sure some korean guys are more open minded lol
Exactly, also RM earlier songs are about it, he seems to be into..western girls exactly for that reason.
Anyway yes, most korean think western girls are easy and basically are good only for short time relationship, not for a serius one, no matter how edgy an idol may look, if it's for a serius relationship they search a specific kind of girl, and most of times it's not a western girl.
Anyway i doubt most korean find western girls even attractive, they have such a strict vision of what is beautiful and what is not that i really think the only appeal they may find in western girls is that they have more possibility to easy sex.
Thanks, it does seem like in a lot of non western societies, western girls are viewed as easy and 'loose'. My own culture does the same thing - gotta love the double standard.

Str

Rookie
I honestly think that every members wont have any problem hooking up with fan and celeb' it's just s*x after all lol even jimin.. but if you talk about serious relationship with western celeb then I don't think jimin would because he is very korean like.. same with Jin (the most traditionnal for me)
As for the other for serious relation :
- V and JK and Jhope would be Ok if they can speak a language in common like jap eng or kor
- RM is a real casanova lmao he's down for anything hot to his eyes lol
- And Suga like he said himself I think he's the true bad boy, Mr OneNightStan of the group lol so he is most likely to be caught and like someone said earlier in the thread he is not lowkey with his affairs..
We love a fuck boy king lmao
Okay I'm laughing so hard because I initially thought Suga was the type who would love to be coupled up and would be the furthest thing from a bad boy

Str

Rookie
Yes even the masks itself are part of pfp
"Fire/burning torture is used in the porcelain face programming. The charismatic branch of the satanic Network (such as the Assembly of God churches) uses porcelain face programming. This is done by using wax masks upon the victim, and giving them fire torture. The person actually thinks that their face has melted. At that point, the programmer pretends to be a god & a hero, and tells the person he will give them a new face, a porcelain mask. These new faces by the way, look like the ones sold in so many stores. The memories of abuse are then hypnotically hid behind the masks. To take off the masks is to abreact & burn again. If anyone touches the faces of alters with porcelain face programming, the alters will feel a burning sensation because their masks are not to be tampered with. This means that these alters have via torture & hypnosis lost their own faces! This is part of the dehumanization process which chapter 10 part C talks about."
Link: https://monarchprogramming.wordpress.com/tag/porcelain-face-programming-2/

Taehyung has a a double eyelid and a monolid too so idk if its natural or part of programming
This is horrifying.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
They can be saved, like if they have sold their soul, they can save themselves. Not sure if they can break the connection with the elite but with the devil, yes. It requires a lot of faith.
Any deal with the devil can be broken one way only, through Jesus Christ. Yes it will take tremendous faith and they would have to sacrifice their fame. You can't serve two masters. I was luciferian and heavy into the occult. Once I surrendered my life to Jesus, my life I found a peace I never thought possible.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
wow!!! yeah those posters are not a coincidence at all. We know their company pays a lot of attention to detail .

I hope your friend can join the thread too, it would be nice to have someeone who is familiar with all these symbols maybe they can help us understand better
Lol I joined. Thanks for sharing my blog on here. I spent alot of time working on this. I also started working on all the movie references, just need to put all the info together and write it. I'm happy to have found a place where others understand all this.

Str

Rookie
Not to make this slightly off topic but there's something that I can't completely understand when it comes to making pacts with entities.

What exactly does the entity gain out of it? I've never thought that someone would actually offer their soul because that's too high a price to pay, no matter the riches they would get in this world. So what exactly does an entity gain out of this pact? It's going to be a mutually beneficial contract right?

MochiAmour

Established
I dunno, BTS are too controlled and their staff is accurately selected, i doubt they go around acting a certain way for everyone to see, going to club or drinking is not really nothing exceptional since everyone does it in Korea.
The fact that certain tea spillers act like they know everything about every idols in korea in my opinion is already a prove they are inventing or just repeating rumors invented by someone else.
Most K-Pop spillers don't know anyone personally who have info on the bands/artists. It's almost always rumours and a "I heard from a friend of a friend of a friend'a cousin's who knows" type of deal. They always leave out thay they haven't heard it directly from a source who personally works with them.
Agree but Im not only talking about the occult.
I worked in a very popular hotel here in my country and I'm no insider but I knew about famous models being part of a "special" book and how much they costed for a night. Working as a staff in the hotel was enough to know they were selling their bodies
So it's strange how these tea spillers have no info about kpop groups when it comes to this (because I can assure you it happens with celebrities all over the world)

when those nude pictures of celebrities are leaked it's usually because they sent them to their sponsors and the entertainment world is full of that but kpop tea spillers talk about dating rumors and smoking. That's how i know they are innocent fangirls and nothing more
Nudes on the western side are almost always leaked by the celebs themselves or by their superiors as either a humiliation ritual or publicity. I think it's the same no matter the industry.

Chic

Veteran
Lol I joined. Thanks for sharing my blog on here. I spent alot of time working on this. I also started working on all the movie references, just need to put all the info together and write it. I'm happy to have found a place where others understand all this.
Welcome! Some of us were hoping you would join!

I do have a question for you. I asked this a few pages back. What kind of spells do these record companies place on the music? Can you give an example? Why does it affect some listeners but not all?
Anyone reading can answer cos I really want to know.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Not to make this slightly off topic but there's something that I can't completely understand when it comes to making pacts with entities.

What exactly does the entity gain out of it? I've never thought that someone would actually offer their soul because that's too high a price to pay, no matter the riches they would get in this world. So what exactly does an entity gain out of this pact? It's going to be a mutually beneficial contract right?
They gain permission to possess the body. Most times the entity/demon possesses the persons body while performing, especially if the person has low confidence. The more and more a demon is allowed to possess a body, the more energy it steals from the person. It's goal is to completely take over the person. That's why many celebs have alter egos. That alter ego/s is/are the demon/s. When the possession occurs, the person will have no reccolation of what happened. Watch their videos of them reacting to their BS&T & 21st century girls performances. You will catch them talk in third person or say it wasn't them that did that. Also notice their expressions esp, Jimin & V. It wasn't them performing and they know it. Same with their reaction to BS&T MV. A part of mk ultra conditioning is to force the artists to watch "themselves" perform for awhile after they go they make that deal. Demons are vain & love the attention. Normally if you play a video in super slow motion you can catch the demon manifesting inside the person esp in the eyes.