BTS discussion thread

Scars512

Established
Of course there are a loOoOt of weird stuff going on in the meat industry. The more you dig into this stuff the more you will feel like never eating meat again. But let's face it, you need meat no matter what. Specialy women who have periods, who needs iron which is only really found in red meat. Anemia is no joke guys, it makes a person weak, the brain isn't working at its full capacity, you get tired, cold all the time etc. Meat gives you strengh, makes your muscles, bones stronger, better memory, makes your immune system stronger and the list goes on. Of couse you should not eat meat everyday. Like everything in life consume in moderation. But if we look at this in a broader perspective all food that is packaged might not be good for you.
Actually, this isn't really true. I've been a vegetarian for 36 years and I have never been anemic. I had two healthy pregnancies (and no miscarriages) and it never caused me to become anemic during my periods. Now, I do have fatigue -- but that isn't tied to my vegetarian diet. It started about 10 years ago after I had a bad allergic reaction to a flu shot (it caused my lymph nodes to swell so much that they thought I had cancer and had to be referred to a surgeon for a biopsy -- but it turns out it was just from the H1N1/flu shot. That combined flu shot messed up my immune system as I keep developing new allergies every year since I had that stupid shot. I'm now allergic to alcohol, sunscreen, black pepper, cinnamon, corn, oysters, peanuts, green beans, hops, and many other things -- when I never had a single allergy prior to that shot). I have been tested for B vitamins as well, and have no deficiency. My bone density is also fine. So, a vegetarian diet can be a healthy option.

Honestly, I'm not trying to convert anyone. My husband and kids are not vegetarians and I do actually cook meat for them. I just choose not to eat it myself. But, you can get all the nutrients you need from non-meat sources. If people want to eat meat, fine -- but they shouldn't do so because they think that they will become anemic or unhealthy if they don't. I know that the food chain is part of nature, so it isn't as if it is a unique cruelty to human beings -- which is why I wouldn't want to force others to stop eating meat -- but I simply don't want to participate in that when I can get my nutrients without needing to eat animal flesh.

Deadlylady

Established
Actually, this isn't really true. I've been a vegetarian for 36 years and I have never been anemic. I had two healthy pregnancies (and no miscarriages) and it never caused me to become anemic during my periods. Now, I do have fatigue -- but that isn't tied to my vegetarian diet. It started about 10 years ago after I had a bad allergic reaction to a flu shot (it caused my lymph nodes to swell so much that they thought I had cancer and had to be referred to a surgeon for a biopsy -- but it turns out it was just from the H1N1/flu shot. That combined flu shot messed up my immune system as I keep developing new allergies every year since I had that stupid shot. I'm now allergic to alcohol, sunscreen, black pepper, cinnamon, corn, oysters, peanuts, green beans, hops, and many other things -- when I never had a single allergy prior to that shot). I have been tested for B vitamins as well, and have no deficiency. My bone density is also fine. So, a vegetarian diet can be a healthy option.

Honestly, I'm not trying to convert anyone. My husband and kids are not vegetarians and I do actually cook meat for them. I just choose not to eat it myself. But, you can get all the nutrients you need from non-meat sources. If people want to eat meat, fine -- but they shouldn't do so because they think that they will become anemic or unhealthy if they don't. I know that the food chain is part of nature, so it isn't as if it is a unique cruelty to human beings -- which is why I wouldn't want to force others to stop eating meat -- but I simply don't want to participate in that when I can get my nutrients without needing to eat animal flesh.
What do you eat that replaces meat? Tofu?
"Most of the world's soybeans are currently grown in the US, and a very large proportion is genetically modified (GMO)."
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/what-is-tofu#what-it-is

But of course eating meat is not mandatory. People's bodies work differently. Some people have food allergies etc. You just have to see what your body needs. I myself I have seen that I needed to eat meat because vegetables and grain legumes alone are not enough for my body. People do have canine teeth at the end of the day.

Scars512

Established
What do you eat that replaces meat? Tofu?
"Most of the world's soybeans are currently grown in the US, and a very large proportion is genetically modified (GMO)."
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/what-is-tofu#what-it-is

But of course eating meat is not mandatory. People's bodies work differently. Some people have food allergies etc. You just have to see what your body needs. I myself I have seen that I needed to eat meat because vegetables and grain legumes alone are not enough for my body. People do have canine teeth at the end of the day.
I actually don't like Tofu. I am an ovo lacto vegetarian, so I do eat eggs and dairy. But you can get a good amount of protein from other vegetable sources (like beans) and from nuts and seeds -- so there are plenty of options available. And, like I said, eating meat in the animal kingdom is pretty common, so I'm not a radical vegetarian who wants to outlaw meat (although I do want to outlaw factory farming -- everyone should even if you don't care about animal welfare, you should care about the quality of the meat coming out of factory farms). Although, with our long digestive tracts, we really aren't designed to eat it. Most carnivores have a much shorter digestive tract. That is why we require meat to be cooked or we will get sick. Carnivores in the wild don't require that because it moves through their system much more quickly. But, you're right, we do have canines which means we did evolve to become meat eaters -- but that wasn't how we started and we still don't do it as efficiently as other species.

NotDelulu

Established
They are getting people accustomed to not associate tea with others.He might be leaving after the tour,who knows.
I heard that they made shine3 practice without j0nghyun even while he was around and many people point that out now to show that they've been preparing for his departure since then.Just saying.
In a way I really want him out. In a clean way obviously. I wonder how this festa gonna look like.. he looks so done with everything, will he be able to put on a nice smiley face?
And yes it's very weird he's excluded. I haven't really seen any uproar yet though

Eva01

Rookie
D8OX_ejVsAAAJfg.jpeg

Is anyone know in the latest run episode, there butterflies and one eyed girl picture. Is it the same pictures with the prev episode from their outing. Or is it the same house? Or is it different house with same pictures??

Anyone know the connection between butterfly and satanism except mk ultra??? Butterflies popped up quite often, what are they trying to imply?

rottielover

Established
View attachment 22823

Is anyone know in the latest run episode, there butterflies and one eyed girl picture. Is it the same pictures with the prev episode from their outing. Or is it the same house? Or is it different house with same pictures??

Anyone know the connection between butterfly and satanism except mk ultra??? Butterflies popped up quite often, what are they trying to imply?
Butterflies represent monarch programming. VC's article explains it in detail here:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/origins-and-techniques-of-monarch-mind-control/

not sure if there is a direct connection, but the method and process of this type of programming could be linked to a "dark" influence, just my personal opinion and that's what VC also implies.

Deadlylady

Established
View attachment 22823

Yes it a famous mk ultra sign.

http://mkultra.dance/the-significance-of-butterflies/

In a way I really want him out. In a clean way obviously. I wonder how this festa gonna look like.. he looks so done with everything, will he be able to put on a nice smiley face?
And yes it's very weird he's excluded. I haven't really seen any uproar yet though

I think most of the time they are putting on a mask anyways.

Also look at how they make even the most conservative people doing this sign.

Shuna

Star
Yes it a famous mk ultra sign.

http://mkultra.dance/the-significance-of-butterflies/

I think most of the time they are putting on a mask anyways.

Also look at how they make even the most conservative people doing this sign.

Speaking of MK Ultra, I saw for the second time yesterday (if I'm wrong, it's a basketball star) out of the gym, surprisingly, and even if it's normal, when someone takes a habit, go out at or about the same time ... Even if some will say he is drugged (I do not tell the brainwashing), his eyes were empty and he walked like a robot ... the right look in front of him ...
It may be just a bad impression, but I prefer to even mark it.

wow

Veteran
Well,the programming of the fans is working if they don't find it weird that he is being left out.
And yes,if he ever leaves,it will be clean.
Because,he is in a different league from the others.
Now hear me out.(metaphorically,obviously):)
He is often associated with colour purple.
In occult circles,purple is associated with royalty.
British royal family,especially Queen's colour is purple,her birthday is celebrated by illuminating the palace in purple.
Now,in occult circles,there are many levels like dames,barons,earls,priests,kings,queens,princes,princesses etc.
The singer pr1nce is associated with colour purple.
Bieb3r ,also known as prince of pop is associated with colour purple.
https://ontheaside.com/music/a-brief-history-of-justin-bieber-and-the-colour-purple/
So,you get the idea.
Now,some might question about pr1nce dying.It is believed that he was a sacrifice for the Queen.And that is what happens to those in the higher levels.If they were ever discarded,it will be for the sake of people at the highest level.There was even this ceremony where an old occultist,a woman when she is passing away either naturally or otherwise,a congregation of fellow ladies will gather and perform a ceremony and a chosen young girl will be given the last breath of the old one,with the belief that it will give her the powers. A priestess usually oversees this ceremony.It is alright,if no one believes this but,'they' do.
So,yeah,it will most likely a clean exit.
i dont think he is associated with the color purple, he just likes that color a lot, i think he is more associated with the color red, i made a post about him and the color red somewhere in this thread, but im too lazy to dig it down haha sorry

Shuna

Star
2 French Articles on the MK-Ultra:
- History of the MK-Ultra project: https://www.elishean.fr/les-black-program-le-projet-mk-ultramonarch-la-grande-preparation-au-nouveau-monde-nazi/
- On the magazine "Inrockuptibles", talks about the series "Stranger Things": https://www.lesinrocks.com/2016/09/04/series/series/quetait-mkultra-programme-de-manipulation-mentale-de-cia-revele-stranger-things/

I have finally found a great example of MK-Ultra. The eyes that look upwards, one eye bigger than the other, in addition to the dull under the eyes (the lack of sleep) and a micro smile visible on candidate of a reality TV Serb (article still in French) : https://www.voici.fr/news-people/actu-people/zelko-ss5-frappe-et-humilie-dans-une-telerealite-serbe-il-veut-y-retourner-pour-obtenir-justice-595847. His brother also had a brainwashing, 1 year later.

Last edited:

Eva01

Rookie
Aside from the association of butterfly with satanic ritual abuse and monarch programming,there are other meanings for the butterfly.
In satanism,there is a concept called Black Mass which is a ritual characterised by inversion of a traditional mass celebrated in church.
In the black mass,they call out the name of devil thrice and the devil would appear in the shape of a butterfly and circle around the mass as was recorded by someone.
So,a butterfly in satanism is symbolic of devil as well.
And in that pic you posted there are three butterflies.Now,devil's number is 6.
Then, 3 butterflies=666(three 6s)
source

And guys,remember that one shirt jm wore with a caption 'blood & s***m all over',that is even mentioned by fans to gush about his innocence?(I never understand these fans' logic or line of thinking)
View attachment 22824

Well,that is a code for black mass.Because,apparently in black mass rituals,both are used to substitute christ's blood and body.:eek:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mass
I read the black mass origin and kinda shocked ==" to think i'm still naive and had less suspicion, people twisted amd it happened in real life.

Butterfly=satan, i guess its less harmless rather than pentagram or goat pictures.

Eva01

Rookie
I think, what i say might be strengthen the witchcraft theories among b+s members.

i'm not a new guy in kpop scene. I listen to bigbang since 2009, i listen to them for years. Had their songs in my playlist etc. I watched bigbang related reality show, their funny moments compilation videos, their live concerts. And i still occasionally hummed haru haru or hallelujah.

And shinee, i also had few of their songs in my playlist, i watched hello baby from the start to the end. See their mvs and all.

The amount of fangirling i gave to them, in fact its more than what i gave to b+s. I only have nj's mono and rapline ddaeng in my playlist. I heard their songs when i streamd their mvs, other than that none. I watched run couple days before i joined this thread.

But the attachment....

I have never been attached to bigbang or shinee. Never, even when i said i'm jonghyun and top biased. Nope,

But this b+s, i know them since 2015 but kinda forgot and listen to them again in late 2018. And i started to become attached when i watched bst dance practice for weeks in a row.
Nothing happened when i binge watching all of their mvs before fire.

Its weird for me, for i know i'm not the type who will fall for celebrities charm more than 2 months.

It's their sorcery is powerful, or the members its self cast a spell on us.

Deadlylady

Established
I think, what i say might be strengthen the witchcraft theories among b+s members.

i'm not a new guy in kpop scene. I listen to bigbang since 2009, i listen to them for years. Had their songs in my playlist etc. I watched bigbang related reality show, their funny moments compilation videos, their live concerts. And i still occasionally hummed haru haru or hallelujah.

And shinee, i also had few of their songs in my playlist, i watched hello baby from the start to the end. See their mvs and all.

The amount of fangirling i gave to them, in fact its more than what i gave to b+s. I only have nj's mono and rapline ddaeng in my playlist. I heard their songs when i streamd their mvs, other than that none. I watched run couple days before i joined this thread.

But the attachment....

I have never been attached to bigbang or shinee. Never, even when i said i'm jonghyun and top biased. Nope,

But this b+s, i know them since 2015 but kinda forgot and listen to them again in late 2018. And i started to become attached when i watched bst dance practice for weeks in a row.
Nothing happened when i binge watching all of their mvs before fire.

Its weird for me, for i know i'm not the type who will fall for celebrities charm more than 2 months.

It's their sorcery is powerful, or the members its self cast a spell on us.
And those other groups your mentioned had a huge impact during their time in their country and overseas. Boys and girls liked that B-B and I don't think a lot of group achieved that.

When Bt3 debuted they were like an anemic version of B-B. Their concept was b-b.01. To replace a group like that took guts. And it felt like they were missing something. People didn't like their look? They were kindda different unlike other groups who are all tall and have similar physical feature, maybe this led the public to see them as a weak imitation. They were flower boys hidden inside the B-B style concept. And of course unlike their elders they danced way more and with some crazy dance moves too. I feel like the testosterone was missing. Even them showing abs was done before by B-B in their debut days. So it was literally copy paste.

They just took over this wining concept but they couldn't handle the macho style. There is one video where Vii says he hates bulletpr00f song. Because what? They were looking and acting the manliest they ever did? And the songs they started with are the most loved by the fans. I looked at the fans in brazil they did pancarts with their pictures from before bl00d etc. Nothing about the new pink stuff.

They are into "magic". So this lasting "effect" is due to that, they must be participating in some weird stuff. They are slave to the money and fame/honor. Candy has said it again and again in the songs he has written too. He is there just for the money and goes along with everything. By the way it's funny how magic has become this thing which is so "cool". But in fact its the dirtiest and most disgusting thing on earth.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star

mean

Established
guys what does a trap mean??
I was scrolling through a forum where the majority are guys and gammers.
One of them posted a thread with pics of jk and asked about looks. And they keep saying that,other were insulting him

rottielover

Established
One of them posted a thread with pics of jk and asked about looks. And they keep saying that,other were insulting him
From urban dictionary:

1559835204465.png
not surprised by their remarks. people who are not fans are always joking about them looking like women... but they kinda do tho. i'll never understand the "flower boy" beauty standard of men that idols promote...it's cringey tbh.

Last edited:

Eva01

Rookie
And those other groups your mentioned had a huge impact during their time in their country and overseas. Boys and girls liked that B-B and I don't think a lot of group achieved that.

When Bt3 debuted they were like an anemic version of B-B. Their concept was b-b.01. To replace a group like that took guts. And it felt like they were missing something. People didn't like their look? They were kindda different unlike other groups who are all tall and have similar physical feature, maybe this led the public to see them as a weak imitation. They were flower boys hidden inside the B-B style concept. And of course unlike their elders they danced way more and with some crazy dance moves too. I feel like the testosterone was missing. Even them showing abs was done before by B-B in their debut days. So it was literally copy paste.

They just took over this wining concept but they couldn't handle the macho style. There is one video where Vii says he hates bulletpr00f song. Because what? They were looking and acting the manliest they ever did? And the songs they started with are the most loved by the fans. I looked at the fans in brazil they did pancarts with their pictures from before bl00d etc. Nothing about the new pink stuff.

They are into "magic". So this lasting "effect" is due to that, they must be participating in some weird stuff. They are slave to the money and fame/honor. Candy has said it again and again in the songs he has written too. He is there just for the money and goes along with everything. By the way it's funny how magic has become this thing which is so "cool". But in fact its the dirtiest and most disgusting thing on earth.

Bigbang name last till today, they were like the first in kpop as hiphop idol and still using that concept up until now. B+s and bigbang debut were like "what are they doing" because idol usually if not always are flower boys.

B+s songs until fire is legit in my opinion, first, i think its because they're too young back then so unlike debut bigbang they less manlier. but due to the years passed by they just keep lacking in testosterone, the rapline doing aegyo is the weird thing ever.

In weekly idol, they been teased as girlband by cony.

The sorcery part, its more powerful than shinee. With their blatant songs luc*fer and their entire concept as demon worshipping. They're not affected me, even when up until now i still remember some parts of stand by me lyric, which is shown how much i listened to the song on my daily basis. I'm not even joined their fans circle.

Eva01

Rookie
From urban dictionary:

View attachment 22839
not surprised by their remarks. people who are not fans are always joking about them looking like women... but they kinda do tho. i'll never understand the "flower boy" beauty standard of men that idols promote...it's cringey tbh.
And woman crossdress as a man also consider as trap.Trap is Japanese culture, its vary in every aspect. From cosplay culture, its what mostly known as a trap cosplayer. Visual kei movement, a man dress as a woman, takarazuka woman dress and act as man, kabuki man dress and act as woman. Harajuku with gender fluid and unisex clothing. Its not weird when you spotted man wearing skirt.
Their jpop idol even exile, jrockers if you search for singer named hyde or gackt. All of them had pretty face. In fact pretty boy or bishounen is their root culture.

If we looked back to the sengoku era. Mori ranmaru also consider pretty even thought he's a boy. And also the rumors he's the lover of oda nobunaga.

Please remember, Japanese have a genre called yaoi and bara in their manga section.