BTS discussion thread

Chic

Veteran
Even though we crash down

We gon dance in the plane

We need the scenery the night more than anybody

i still dont know what "dance in the plane" meaning oof, but i think its even though theyre breaking down (crash down) they still have to dance in the crashed down plane (the plane could be the occult since they cant leave, no matter what). i dont even want to put this cause it could be an overanalyzation.
"we need the night more than anybody" could be refering to their rituals and how they are more "alive" at night.

They sure like to include plane references either in song or music videos. In "Fire" there is a plane flying over JM that's on fire. And the one that's heading towards JH during his first verse in "idol."

Attachments

Hopeful

Star
A Japanese comeback.. Just 3 songs.. 2 old. 1 new
A new song called LIGHTS.. (favorite thing of the i11umin4tis.. I wouldn't be surprised if they called themselves.. the Lights)

The photo for that album is full of duality of black and whites.. Checkerboards on j00n.. Animal prints small ones on suga and also V.. and Jin's shirt has demonic hands around a crystal ball and V's shirt saying Lovers...
This lovers shirt always makes a way into their concept photos
IMG_20190528_101115.jpg

Last edited:

Eva01

Rookie
@Scars512 , @Deadlylady , @Chic ,
@wow

Thank you for all the moonchild explanation. First things that i search in this forum is the moonchild explanatory. I already read about Crowley but i feel like i need another explanation, another statements from people who knows better.

The moonchild, even when i still considered a fans. I find it fishy, why he sing a song about moon children, the children of the moon sounds so satanic, since moon always connected with occult ritual. Blood moon, full moon, super moon etc.

But typical brainwashed fans, i just brushed it off and like "right, lots of celebrities use occult symbolism" pretty much stupid back then.

Ps: @Scars512 english isn't my forte but thank you, thats very sweet of you.

Scars512

Established
A new song called LIGHTS.. (favorite thing of the i11umin4tis.. I wouldn't be surprised if they called themselves.. the Lights)
That is an odd pose for Suga considering his standard, grumpy image. I know he's done it before for other concepts, but he's taking the most feminine pose this time. Vmin shippers will love this, no doubt. What is on Jin's shirt, though? That is a hand -- maybe next to a crystal ball? Can't fully see it. So, we have Lights (illumination), Hollywood, checker board, weed, animal print, stars on JM's shirt, possible crystal ball. That is a whole lot of occult symbolism thrown in. Do you think that these cliched symbols are just used as a code for who should be promoted in the business and the lack of them means that -- no matter how great or talented they might be -- you can't promote them? I wonder if they think the symbols actually give power or if it is just a sign of who is in the club.

Deadlylady

Established

The photo for that album is full of duality of black and whites.. Checkerboards on j00n.. Animal prints small ones on suga and also V.. and Jin's shirt has demonic hands around a crystal ball and V's shirt saying Lovers...
View attachment 22448
Talking about candy. I wonder is they give drugs to people under mk to control them or there is a conection.

This is the meaning of leopard print according to one of the new yorker writer:
"These days—on, say, the women of New York City—leopard print, whether thrift or high fashion, seems to signify, more than anything, a certain knowingness, and the wearer’s confidence that her own sartorial intentions, whatever they may be, can withstand the print’s thick past: haughty luxury, prim sophistication, seedy overexposure, rock, kitsch, and, of course, many shades of sex. Leopard—though so fixed and loud—actually seems to be a welcoming surface for projection, if you can throw some self-possession behind it."

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/the-meaning-of-leopard-print

So to me this looks like maybe people using drugs are more open to be possesed by demons which is might be what mk is really about. Of course they do way worst things to them to please their master. Children are the most innocent humans and satan loves seeing harm happening to them.

On the other hand also h0pe shirt says holly w00d. I heard magicians used sticks to make magic and that's how that city was given its name. Also stars on Jamal.

1559043728373.png

Genie shirt can't be seen completely. But it looks like a witch hand over a magic ball. And it says the bead?

Also they have a yellow and blue theme. What are those bubbles meaning? Change? metamorphosis?

"Bubble dreams can indicate a number of things, but remember a bubble is a symbol of childhood memories, of protection and of feelings of security and comfort. In your dream you may have… Found yourself inside a bubble. Spent time blowing a bubble or multiple bubbles."

1559041983781.png

Ekran Alıntısı.JPG

Look at jamal arm.

1559042381350.png

And also water beneath them.

"A concept frequently found in the grimoires, which has its origins in the Qabalah is that of ‘Living Water’, which is water which has fallen as rain or which has been drawn from a natural source such as a spring, or from lakes, ponds and rivers. It is pure water, as it has fallen from heaven. The importance of living water continues through into instructions found in grimoires such as the Key of Solomon for the magician to bathe in a river or similar source of living water. It may also be used for purifying ritual items, and in talismanic magick. This is why dew is sometimes associated with the highest Sephira of Kether in Kabbalistic texts as living water. This use of living water is also found in numerous native magical traditions in Europe and Britain which survive through to the modern day.

Water can be nurturing, the ‘waters of life’, or it can symbolise death, the journey beyond the physical into the unknown, which has always been represented as a journey over water. The ancient Egyptian underworld, Amenti, was believed to be on the west of the river Nile, and the Celts saw the Isles of the Blessed (afterlife) as being in the west over the Atlantic Ocean. Such worldviews show that the link between water and the direction of the west has been symbolically present for thousands of years. Water additionally represents rebirth as well as death, and the compassion that comes from accepting inevitable change and encompassing it."

http://www.penton.co.za/to-dare-the-element-of-water-in-the-western-esoteric-traditions/

Deadlylady

Established
Last edited:

Scars512

Established
I might be reaching with this, but I see some parallels with this album cover and the song (Lights) with the story of Pinocchio. VC did an article about this story before: https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-esoteric-interpretation-of-pinocchio/

The whale on JM's sweater combined with the water imagery made me think of it. Getting swallowed by the whale was Pinocchio's last initiation before become a "real boy" (or as VC says, an "illuminated man"). Of course, this doesn't really fit if they are all MKUltra victims. But, it would fit if one or two of them (RM and Suga, perhaps?) are not -- even if the rest of them are. I can't help but think about how JK said he joined B+S because of RM. Pedos a lot of time have kids they use to lure other kids. If you've heard about the Franklin Coverup, one of the victims testified that this was his role -- luring kids to "parties" with the promise of drugs or alcohol. Just like pimps use drugs to keep the women dependent on them, pedos often do the same thing as they know drug addicts will do anything to get a fix and it also discredits them as witnesses if they are druggies. The kid who does the luring is often spared the worst of it or at least gets more rewards than the others.

Could be way off on this, but it is just what popped into my mind when I saw that second photo.

mishafirm

Hello everyone! Blessed day to all :D. This thread makes me happy seeing there are people like me who acknowledges the truth. Like most of you, I've also been hooked with bts and it ruined my morality. Also, like most of us; I was also freed through the Holy spirit (that awesome conscience/guilt when you sin) and God. Since then I've never felt better! I have always found myself coming back to this forum (who helped me realize the true nature of bts and kpop in general) for the sake of wanting to know what's up haha. I've had enough though. I'm quite satisfied. You are all awesome and amazing people seriously. It is evident that we are truly in the end times. We should prepare. I hope to see most, if not all, of you in heaven!

Hopeful

Star
I just found this news.maybe you guys already know this,I don't know.
Anyway,there are these youtubers dolan twins.It seems they made a joke about kp0p idols overworking and passing out,last year.
They had to deal with angry kp0p fans then.And when I say kp0p,it's actually bt5 fans.I checked the accounts of those comments,yep,almost all of them are army.Neverthless the term kp0p is used as if includin all fandoms while other fandoms were kind of understanding of the joke.Army=too sensitive.
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/youtuber-grayson-dolan-mocks-overworked-kpop-idols/
And this year,dolans lost their father to cancer.
An invitation to the funeral appeared mysteriously on insta,inviting everyone.The dolans have to clarify that they didn't post it.Who did?
Army of course,under the umbrella term kp0ppers.And there was a lot of drama.
There were even many distasteful jokes about the father's death.I don't want to mention them,but,you need to have an idea of that crap.
"Can you spot the father among these pics?No?Me neither.Cuz he dead" or "you joke about people passing out and now who passed away?"
These comments have really smiley emojis at the end of them.
Naturally,other fandoms have to speak up and try to clear the perception that not all of kp0ppers are insensitive.
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/01/sean-dolans-death-leads-to-mockery-from-k-pop-fans

This fiasco made me think.
"There is no love in that fandom.Neither the group nor the fandom has any love.No wonder they have a song fake love.
It's just hatred and defensiveness.More like inferiority complex.So,before anyone would say anything,they would jump at other's throats.No wonder love yourself resonates strongly with them.But,it does just that.It only resonates."

It takes a miracle to end this horror show.But,there are no miracles.I wonder what the future holds.
Seems like Beetees's message about Loving Yourself has worked.
A dead person who never caused you harm should be respected not made fun of.
Why do these people have no heart. Toxic.

And i dont follow those twins but if d0lans talked about overworking artists.. Where was the lie.. I disagree if they mocked them but if only they talked about over working then people should at least pay attention why are other people talking about this.. There are only waste of time petitions created by fans like trending some hashtag or a hair color change..but Not ever once a petition about giving them a month off without cameras or a vacation to a place without cameras.

Hopeful

Star
Is this new? I don't know but they were talking about kdramas. And I mentioned this drama before when we were talking about mk and alters. Because in the drama the lead role is suffering from DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) and has seven personalities.

Yes it's new..
They always end up doing whatever is discussed here in the thread.
Talking about candy. I wonder is they give drugs to people under mk to control them or there is a conection.

This is the meaning of leopard print according to one of the new yorker writer:
"These days—on, say, the women of New York City—leopard print, whether thrift or high fashion, seems to signify, more than anything, a certain knowingness, and the wearer’s confidence that her own sartorial intentions, whatever they may be, can withstand the print’s thick past: haughty luxury, prim sophistication, seedy overexposure, rock, kitsch, and, of course, many shades of sex. Leopard—though so fixed and loud—actually seems to be a welcoming surface for projection, if you can throw some self-possession behind it."

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/the-meaning-of-leopard-print

So to me this looks like maybe people using drugs are more open to be possesed by demons which is might be what mk is really about. Of course they do way worst things to them to please their master. Children are the most innocent humans and satan loves seeing harm happening to them.

On the other hand also h0pe shirt says holly w00d. I heard magicians used sticks to make magic and that's how that city was given its name. Also stars on Jamal.

View attachment 22469

Genie shirt can't be seen completely. But it looks like a witch hand over a magic ball. And it says the bead?

Also they have a yellow and blue theme. What are those bubbles meaning? Change? metamorphosis?

"Bubble dreams can indicate a number of things, but remember a bubble is a symbol of childhood memories, of protection and of feelings of security and comfort. In your dream you may have… Found yourself inside a bubble. Spent time blowing a bubble or multiple bubbles."

View attachment 22463

View attachment 22468

Look at jamal arm.

View attachment 22465

And also water beneath them.

"A concept frequently found in the grimoires, which has its origins in the Qabalah is that of ‘Living Water’, which is water which has fallen as rain or which has been drawn from a natural source such as a spring, or from lakes, ponds and rivers. It is pure water, as it has fallen from heaven. The importance of living water continues through into instructions found in grimoires such as the Key of Solomon for the magician to bathe in a river or similar source of living water. It may also be used for purifying ritual items, and in talismanic magick. This is why dew is sometimes associated with the highest Sephira of Kether in Kabbalistic texts as living water. This use of living water is also found in numerous native magical traditions in Europe and Britain which survive through to the modern day.

Water can be nurturing, the ‘waters of life’, or it can symbolise death, the journey beyond the physical into the unknown, which has always been represented as a journey over water. The ancient Egyptian underworld, Amenti, was believed to be on the west of the river Nile, and the Celts saw the Isles of the Blessed (afterlife) as being in the west over the Atlantic Ocean. Such worldviews show that the link between water and the direction of the west has been symbolically present for thousands of years. Water additionally represents rebirth as well as death, and the compassion that comes from accepting inevitable change and encompassing it."

http://www.penton.co.za/to-dare-the-element-of-water-in-the-western-esoteric-traditions/
Nice post..
Everyone loves to make bubbles when they're kids.
They even look like children.. Even though they are grown men.

Their concept photos often always have a ped0 vibe to them.

Hopeful

Star

View attachment 22448
Jin's shirt
crystal-ball-crew-amiri_250x.jpg

Hopeful

Star
I don't like how half these comments are people saying:

1) X and X is my bias

2) I'm don't listen to bts anymore BUT ______ (anything followed after this is always BS e.g. "I think they are innocent and they don't know what they are doing")

3) Contradictory statements e.g. I don't listen to their music anymore BUT I still check out all of their tweets

4) Clear lingering attachments which causes them to attack anyone who says the obvious

5) Fangirling

6) Praising them

Etc....

It's cringeworthy and it needs to stop. You came here for the truth, so stop fawning over these humans who clearly SOLD OUT. I have no attachment to them anymore, I neither hate nor love them, since hate is also an attachment. I just want to get to the bottom of their brainwashing techniques. They are clearly a government project like The Beatles was (the tavistock institute look it up and it's connections to the Beatles) - I doubt even their families are real.. probably wouldn't even be surprised if they were trained from birth for this, anyone who watched that Siwon excerpt where he perfectly described BTS in 2012 knows what I'm talking about.

KOREA has sold out, a LONG LONG time ago! They opened their back door and let the devil in. Go back and look, the shamanism has been secretly ruling the country, that's how they got their sudden wealth and power since the 70s. They have done so clearly because they were in poverty and sold their souls to become 'something'.

Also the 'glitches' are actually a brainwashing thing. It's probably a black magic sigil. Also it looks extremely similar to the 'white noise' you see on tvs. There are no coincidences. The Beatles in the 70s was the first to introduce certain sounds and they promoted drug use. BTS obviously has a clear purpose, and I believe it's to prepare the coming youths minds' to accept the coming one world order doctrine of 'love and light' etc.... and 'do what thou wilt' etc.

This is a brainwashing project, nothing more and nothing less. They are initiating the masses into satanic doctrine and preparing the minds of the youth to accept things which should never be accepted via predictive programming, tones in vocals which actually changes the brain itself, and re-wiring the brain to be dependent on the host, being BTS. Both visually and what you hear has elements of brainwashing, I suggest you neither look at the videos or especially listen to any music.

They did NOT win you over by talent. Most people don't even understand what they are saying, and there are many equally talented groups who fall and are never seen again. Talent only gets you so far. The truth is they won people over literally through these brainwashing techniques, glitching, sigils, subliminal messages and they are so darn effective you got girls so attached to them, violently so, and there are people forking out cash to them probably now in the billions, and working purely for the sake of BTS. This is modern day IDOL worship.

YOU didn't have a choice. A choice is when you choose, you get to decide whether or not you like something. BTS's company brainwashed your mind to accept their music as superior, like a PIED PIPER. You had no choice!

That's why people are able to say 'I can't seem to stop listening to their music, loving them' and also the reason why all the fans feel special and unique. You really think this level of intricate planning is possible with such a small company? Get real. This was planned, a long, long time ago.

The fact TRUMP, who was also predicatively programmed to be president for over 100 years, is now president and this group, which can only be called the complete, final and most powerful boy band creation is now both simultaneously in existence along with the coming predictive programming pushed out in movies like 'bumblebee' of a 7/11 which will start a nuclear war (and also the fact America is nearly finished thanks to the up and coming recession) shows these are the last days. There may be another president after trump but I doubt there will be much power after trump leaves. There may be many boy bands after BTS like TXT, in the same way there were many after the Beatles, but they will never get international recognition like they do now.

These people have a PURPOSE. They have international fame for a reason. Every now and then record breakers and deal breakers come along, but all at once? Do such coincidences happen all at once?

We are in a turning point of history, an eve if you will. We will only see what is on the other side once we are forcibly pushed there. Humans are comfortable at the moment, and change does not happen in comfort. CHange only came to the world after WW1 and WW2, see the rapid technological advancements those wars caused. Now we are in the Eve of the fourth industrial revolution...but it is slow....SOMETHING needs to speed that up....It IS coming, whatever IT is. These people simply have the job of pushing us towards that final end goal. So please don't lose your sight in these obvious end times.
You know i like your post.. I liked the information you shared here.. Except the first 6 points you wrote :D.. Love conquers all.. Join us share more with us and people will start getting farther away from beetees.. We all are helping each other out here.. :)

wow

Veteran
Can someone explain to me about predictive programing? How they can create something and then yeaaars later, pick someone and put their olans in action?
could be that theyre witches "seeing" or predicting how the future is like
(just like sugar predicting grammy) or the elites' plans, they planned trump to be the president and then they manipulated his votings and boom he got elected.

anyways, speaking of the elites, the kims in bts are moonchildren and nj,sg,th are wizards, do they also fall in the elite category or im just tripping?

mean

Established
Honestly maybe im not enough sceptical but i honeslty dont think bts are that big to be considered as a government project. I do think government kind of promote them now that they are popular but i believe they could have done that with any kpop group if they had sucess as them. All of them can spread the transgender agenda.

Chic

Veteran
Honestly maybe im not enough sceptical but i honeslty dont think bts are that big to be considered as a government project. I do think government kind of promote them now that they are popular but i believe they could have done that with any kpop group if they had sucess as them. All of them can spread the transgender agenda.
That's what I think. All of Kpop spreads this message/agenda.

rottielover

Established
no theory to share just wanted to share how toxic the fandom can be, saw some news about a restaurant owner that the guys ate at in NYC and he was sharing his opinion about the beetees being compared to BB along with a candid pic of them on his instagram. @rmy's were unhappy and immediately gave his restaurant so many bad reviews bcoz of it. he later then deleted the post and apologize with a new post. I feel bad for the guy and his business, he was just voicing out his opinion and it was even on his private account and i've seen worst comments and it wasn't even that bad what he said. and im just gonna say that these celebs signed up to be public figures so losing your privacy is a price to pay and comes with the package. they need to chill out coz whether everyone likes it or not, papparazzi's, fans, random people can take your picture anywhere at any time, its just annoying that whenever anyone has any opinion, good and bad, about them, the fandom is there making a big deal, and starts to protect and fight for them to make them look so high up there, important and relevant. im tired of seeing petty news like this about beetees just to see them on the news for the sake of it. everyone is entitled their own opinion.

https://nextshark.com/bts-armys-restaurant-reviews/

Deadlylady

Established
This so creepy why wear something like that. Definitely hinting on occultism here.
This part about bt5 being a project of sk government,I just found this comment on unpopular opinion thread of allkp0p

"Bts success was sponsored by kr government, they are not so special and talented, they were chosen to boost the tourism and promote the country. it should be small band from unknown agency who "made it themselves" as americans love. They would never get that success if not the Government's money."
"Popularity... especially in the music and acting industry isnt always coincidental. There is often preplanning that goes on behind the scenes. In 2013 in a documentary a suju member called Siwon said, that a group is being formed right now that would change the tide, promote Korea and impact the world with their music. This probably means that the higher people in the industry had an idea that BTS would make it big. The way companies push their groups down so suddenly, looks very intentional sometimes. BTS has become extremely big, and to become this big, connections are needed. When I look at their popularity, its obvious that a lot of clever planning went into this."

Looks like more people are seeing them for what they are.

Also,it seems that they are the most hated kp0p group ever.WOW.
The sk gov has a special department dedicated solely to K-pop, to promote the music and "beyond". K-p0p and k-dr@ma has become a soft power for that country. They gain not only tourism, but also a lot of students/young people apply to study there. A lot of people are going to sk to study the korean language to be able to study in one of their universities. Also girls from all around the world have a korean men obsession that is leading to a lot of them marrying koreans. The Wave is no joke.

I watched that video where Siwon said that. They wanted to use a group for a goal. But was this only a sk project? I don't think so since they are pushed so much in europe and the americas. I think this was a collective project that "the club" wanted.
Maybe they were chosen after their debut
because they were pretty bad in the begining since people in their country didn't like them that much. The members were trying hard to act manly and macho but it showed that it looked fake, specially when they went to the US for hustle life. They didn't know how to act around girls for an mv etc. Maybe they were chosen after that and then they changed their style from hip hop to punk. Their "worldwide" fame is due to people pushing them. They went to the US so many times 5-6 times before wining their first bbmas. How many times other kpop groups went to the us like that?

Can someone explain to me about predictive programing? How they can create something and then yeaaars later, pick someone and put their olans in action?
"The club"as I like to call them. They plan all the time. Years ahead. Having so much money and knowledge comes power. It's not really predictive because those are just plans they want to realize in the future. They just show us parts of it before they make it real. People talk about karma or whatever. But I don't believe in it. Maybe it's to mock us and make our subconscious get used to it so we react to it the way they want us to. Who knows?