BTS discussion thread

Truthteller

Veteran
Is this subliminal for from now on robots will be doing everything? The next big thing will be supporting "human" workforce? This is really creepy.

Are they even choosing those brands? I bet they pay them to wear it.

View attachment 22026

When they said those boots are made for walking they weren't lying lol jamal keeps wearing only black boots.

And wow just a little mustache goes a long way.
When I saw Jhope’s shirt I thought that I had definitely seen in somewhere before, and I remebered randomly clicking on an article about Jayz in one of these tabloids 2 days ago. Some unflattering paparazzi photos of him, him but he is wearing the same shirt. Now if you ever feel bad about life remember that Beyonce mjst wake-up to this everyday. One ugly dude. Sidenote I dont think they are told what to wear during their free time, but they definitely have to maintain their appearance when in public. I say this because they all have very different personal styles and some members often wear unflattering sweats and sandals. It is only normal for them to be concious of their fashion choices. I think this is especially true for Jhope and Jimin (and tae).
1558191455739.jpg

Last edited:
The shoes are creepy.
There is a thread about this.Check it out.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/you-guys-have-to-see-this.5471/

Of the duo who makes these shoes,the girl started as a young activist aiming to bring revolutionary changes in fashion designing and apparel industry.Fast forward few years,she ended up like this.Wonder what they put her through.:mad:
So that's where it's from...thanks for the link! Honestly how could people like this? I don't care how sane they think they are, they're more on the insane side and they aren't even aware of it.

NotDelulu

Established
Ok, so today bh was a lot about taehyung. I am sorry if it looks I talk about him a lot, I kinda do. This is about the first video posted, there are English subtitles. It's a blog he made In October 2018, so it only logical to publish it today:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway. He addresses the fans and discusses about his days. 8 minutes of saying mostly nothing. Obviously scripted. I cant imagine how any of his fans feels easy watching this as it's a very gloomy video to me. I don't think he is a shadow leader, I actually believe he's the most abused one.

To sum it up he says he is very happy to be able to perform in such large scale and meet armys. He is bored in the hotel so he tries to take on various hobbies such as photography and customizing clothes. Company is treating him well. He misses home but it goes away when he's on stage. He would like to make music but doesn't feel he wrote something good enough to show. Nothing personal at all basically.

So here are some screenshots:

Screenshot_20190518-185339_Samsung Internet.jpg
yes he must say his bosses are good.

Screenshot_20190518-190010_Samsung Internet.jpg
Very happy indeed.

Screenshot_20190518-190101_Samsung Internet.jpg
he says being on stage makes him feel alive
the tone of the voice, the monotony and the fact he didnt smile once (except a fake smile at the very end) making it sad to watch. And people start to think its beyond being tired. Comments say he looked caged and sad.

Today have been also a lot of tweets from fans (?) Saying that now that his skin got darker they want him out of bts. Iike what the actual f. So a lot of other fans trending different hashtags to show support. I don't know if posting this today is related to that or the concert tonight. But could be to raise empathy toward him

Truthteller

Veteran
Ok, so today bh was a lot about taehyung. I am sorry if it looks I talk about him a lot, I kinda do. This is about the first video posted, there are English subtitles. It's a blog he made In October 2018, so it only logical to publish it today:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway. He addresses the fans and discusses about his days. 8 minutes of saying mostly nothing. Obviously scripted. I cant imagine how any of his fans feels easy watching this as it's a very gloomy video to me. I don't think he is a shadow leader, I actually believe he's the most abused one.

To sum it up he says he is very happy to be able to perform in such large scale and meet armys. He is bored in the hotel so he tries to take on various hobbies such as photography and customizing clothes. Company is treating him well. He misses home but it goes away when he's on stage. He would like to make music but doesn't feel he wrote something good enough to show. Nothing personal at all basically.

So here are some screenshots:

View attachment 22029
yes he must say his bosses are good.

View attachment 22030
Very happy indeed.

View attachment 22031
he says being on stage makes him feel alive
the tone of the voice, the monotony and the fact he didnt smile once (except a fake smile at the very end) making it sad to watch. And people start to think its beyond being tired. Comments say he looked caged and sad.

Today have been also a lot of tweets from fans (?) Saying that now that his skin got darker they want him out of bts. Iike what the actual f. So a lot of other fans trending different hashtags to show support. I don't know if posting this today is related to that or the concert tonight. But could be to raise empathy toward him
The company didnt post anything new at all, the same day this was recorded he did a vlive where he said the same things among others, looked nervous in the beginning but the vlive wasnt as depressing as this. He even played his songs and threw some shade at the company. Then they posted the award show where they fake cried which everyone had already seen, nothing new. I don’t understand why the post old material which has alreadhy been shown on other channels/fancams with better quality? I think the reason he keeps trending is not because of his skin color but because of some haters, usually fans of jungkook or Jimin who can’t stand him for some odd reason. Also at this point a lot of people have noticed something is off about him, he looks sad and he doesnt post anything of himself.

Last edited:

NotDelulu

Established
The company didnt post anything new at all, the same day this was recorded he did a vlive where he said the same things among others, looked nervous in the beginning but the vlive wasnt as depressing as this. He even played his songs and threw some shade at the company. Then they posted the award show where they fake cried which everyone had already seen, nothing new. I don’t understand why the post old material which has alreadhy been shown on other channels/fancams with better quality? I think the reason he keeps trending is not because of his skin color but because of some haters, usually fans of jungkook or Jimin who can’t stand him for some odd reason. Also at this point a lot of people have noticed something is off about him, he looks sad and he doesnt post anything of himself.
So I waited for the subtitles for the behind the scenes of moma and really hoped to see something new. But you're right, it wasn't at all exciting and nothing new.

I just read through this forum of when MoMA 2018 actually took place, there was a heated discussion , I think most of the people are not active anymore. The narrative was the speach was scripted and hope and tae were fake crying. I have seen this speech several times, I think Jim wasn't meant to talk about disbandment so specifically but hide it behind "we faced hardships" but said fuck it and literally said it. I dont understand why rm and jimin were laughing during tae crying. I understand he went through things at the time (still does) but their reaction to their friend breaking into tears was kinda obnoxious to me, fake crying or not. As it was all discussed and bh provided no new footage it was a let down. And the scene with Janet? Cringe.

The more I watch the less I can stand NJ arrogant ass. Really dislike this dude

Chic

Veteran
So I waited for the subtitles for the behind the scenes of moma and really hoped to see something new. But you're right, it wasn't at all exciting and nothing new.

I just read through this forum of when MoMA 2018 actually took place, there was a heated discussion , I think most of the people are not active anymore. The narrative was the speach was scripted and hope and tae were fake crying. I have seen this speech several times, I think Jim wasn't meant to talk about disbandment so specifically but hide it behind "we faced hardships" but said fuck it and literally said it. I dont understand why rm and jimin were laughing during tae crying. I understand he went through things at the time (still does) but their reaction to their friend breaking into tears was kinda obnoxious to me, fake crying or not. As it was all discussed and bh provided no new footage it was a let down. And the scene with Janet? Cringe.

The more I watch the less I can stand NJ arrogant ass. Really dislike this dude

Yet fans go crazy wild over him at their shows; it's unbelievable how much screaming they do for him.

Last edited:

NotDelulu

Established
Yet fans go crazy wild over him at their shows; it's unbelievable how much streaming they do for him.
It seems like he is more popular in the US than in Korea, they keep telling how rm is insecure about his looks and that armys told him he isn't attractive enough to be an idol blah blah. I think he is so vain and boring, lighten the fuck up dude

Deadlylady

Established
He is conscious about his dark complexion(he is darker than others,it seems).
Their leader kind of takes every chance to make fun of his complexion.
He even said in one press interview that when he first met tea,he was too dark for him to actually see(he was invisible or something).WTH.
Anyway,these so called fans who want him out could be the company's doing to make him fall in line and become more conscious of his appearance.He obviously has insecurites about his complexion and the company will use this psychological manipulation to gain control over him(many say that he is trying to rebel).
And even if the fans are real,the leader hasn't set a good example by himself,has he?And this shows them(fans) being petty and superficial.
So much for his oft-mentioned un speech where he emphasised about not discriminating anyone based on skin colour etc etc.
They keep forgetting their famous message,the one fans extol all the time,'l0ve yourself'
Love yourself doesn't mean you have to hate others for what they are.But the real meaning is long lost on most of the people.
Anyway,all publicity is good publicity.And he is trending.
What dark complexion lol He is the same as monsta if you ask me. Maybe monsta stays away from the sun. But Vii prefers not too so he seems darker. People are really weird. People used to got to taining places and vacation to have a tan. And those dudes are making fun of each other that they aren't white enough.

1558211697516.png
1558212193954.png

In here you can see that they have given him a "speech" and he had to say it. He didn't explained why he cried like crazy. I don't believe he faked cried no matter what people say. Look how genie and monsta and h0p looking straight to his face. Like you better say that. They way kook is looking at him I guess that's why they keep them away. Why is he staring at him all the time?

And people laughing during the winning speech is just how people react to stuff some people cry other broke down and smile laugh.

Deadlylady

Established
And jh0pe is giving a real stink eye there.Word is that he is the most serious person off-camera.And there are some videos where tea is genuinely afraid of jh0pe and apologising to him for seemingly little things like accidentally brushing his hands or bumping into him.
Who is the lady in the background of the first photo?She looks so ready to join in the fun:D
I have noticed with his normal voice tone you can understand how he is a serious person. Even the way he sits in shows I have seen people like him before. They are usually very clean and responsible. I feel like he is avoiding him. When they went to vacay in Malta he ignored Vii when he got upset cried. Vii might be a drama queen since he loves to act too. Everybody has flaws. He is his hyung at the end of the day so he better respect him.
The lady in the pic I don't know who she is.

cadiz

Star
What dark complexion lol He is the same as monsta if you ask me. Maybe monsta stays away from the sun. But Vii prefers not too so he seems darker. People are really weird. People used to got to taining places and vacation to have a tan. And those dudes are making fun of each other that they aren't white enough.
korea has a problem with dark skin
Black people who has lived in korea talk about the blatant racism and some koreans dont want to sit next to a black person when they use the bus

BTS use photoshop in pictures to look paler
in the pictures for their game you can see how pale they look (like Casper the friendly Ghost)

But if you look at normal pictures their skin color is darker

V is the one with darker complexion so they used to make fun of him...there is a video of Jimin making fun of JK too because he is tanned....most koreans see tanned skin as a flaw

cadiz

Star
look here:

92'er male idols who will enlist next year

BTS Jin

This media is saying BTS Jin has to enlist next year 2020: http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2019/05/92er-male-idols-who-will-enlist-next.html

look at this comment:

7. [+19, -0] Military service is the obstacle of Korean idols. Female idols don't have to enlist but compared to male idols, their international influence and fandom are very small. Male idols were always the lead of hallyu but after completing their military service, their popularity decreases significantly so it's hard to keep up with their fandom and influence. I want to see BTS winning Grammy awards and performing. Honestly, BTS might be the only Korean artist who's the closest to Grammy so I want to see the moment before they enlist.

Most fans believe Jin will enlist in 2021 but korean media is saying 2020 is the year
This explains why Big Hit is going so hard with the promotion in America , but I still doubt BTS will enlist in the army

Last edited:

Skyliner89

Rookie
korea has a problem with dark skin
Black people who has lived in korea talk about the blatant racism and some koreans dont want to sit next to a black person when they use the bus

BTS use photoshop in pictures to look paler
in the pictures for their game you can see how pale they look (like Casper the friendly Ghost)

But if you look at normal pictures their skin color is darker

V is the one with darker complexion so they used to make fun of him...there is a video of Jimin making fun of JK too because he is tanned....most koreans see tanned skin as a flaw
The only Casper the ghost is sug@ who will burn red.You can tell korean society looks down on dark skin with the way the boys talk about not trying to be dark and drenching themselves with sunscreen.

Chic

Veteran
The only Casper the ghost is sug@ who will burn red.You can tell korean society looks down on dark skin with the way the boys talk about not trying to be dark and drenching themselves with sunscreen.

They avoid the sun by covering up in long sleeves and wearing hats. It's sad. The darker the better . I can't picture Sug@ with a darker complexion.

Hopeful

Star
They aren't going to leave asparagus alone now.. Because they know they didn't receive any backlash on that word in their interview.
Here we have V shamelessly admitting that he bit his tongue into an asparagus? I mean why was this needed to say in an ending ment on a concert infront of thousands of people? All code words.

NotDelulu

Established
They aren't going to leave asparagus alone now.. Because they know they didn't receive any backlash on that word in their interview.
Here we have V shamelessly admitting that he bit his tongue into an asparagus? I mean why was this needed to say in an ending ment on a concert infront of thousands of people? All code words.
He also introduced himself as a good boy.. but with a smirk. Both of these are code words for something for sure. but at least he looks happier. I wonder if asparagus is really a codeword for drugs and not something else

Skyliner89

Rookie
They avoid the sun by covering up in long sleeves and wearing hats. It's sad. The darker the better . I can't picture Sug@ with a darker complexion.
I know. I can’t really blame them. The country is obsessed with whiteness. I’m confused like do they literally want these boys to look like corpses that just say I’m a good boy or what?
Hahahahah I can’t imagine suga dark either.