BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star

This is the most cringe-inducing thing I have seen yet.
is it me or is the host actually making fun of them and their fans???

"the cute one...the other cute one"....he is suggesting they have no personality and all of them are the same....their only quality is being cute?

And when the host forgets Taehyung's name and the fans scream "the cute one" acting like idiots....they are making fun of them too

cadiz

Star
That Colbert video remind me of SNL....their promotion video suggested BTS fans are stupid too

see how the BTS fans are playing with toys (suggesting their fans are only children) and the guy dont know who BTS are and ask "what is a BTS".....if they want to be taken seriously as artists those US shows are not helping them

rottielover

Established
wait, what? again? they keep pushing them aren't they...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hey <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ARMY?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#ARMY</a> we have great news! <a href="https://twitter.com/BTS_twt?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@BTS_twt</a> is BACK on <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LSSC?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#LSSC</a> tonight for another special performance!! Can anyone guess what song they are singing? <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BTSonLSSC?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#BTSonLSSC</a> <a href="https://t.co/Wy73u0lx7k">pic.twitter.com/Wy73u0lx7k</a></p>— The Late Show (@colbertlateshow) <a href=" ">May 17, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Deadlylady

Established
They have already appeared on every other talk show so far, guess only Colbert was left. They want as much exposure as possible because each show has its own audience. Guess the reason they went for the Beatles theme is because the Colbert audiences are mostly older and a lot of them are probably Beatles fans. By mentioning the Beatles they are t trying to gain their attention. But guess what, failed attempt! It is enough to play their song once for everyone to cringe at this concept. Colbert himself couldnt care less, he is getting paid. Man I wish David Letterman still worked and would grill them.
Like I said before my guess is that they are trying to act nice to the parents of the fans and adults in general. So they don't get in the way and stop their children from listening and buying their merch etc.

Deadlylady

Established
wait, what? again? they keep pushing them aren't they...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hey <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ARMY?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#ARMY</a> we have great news! <a href="https://twitter.com/BTS_twt?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@BTS_twt</a> is BACK on <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LSSC?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#LSSC</a> tonight for another special performance!! Can anyone guess what song they are singing? <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BTSonLSSC?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#BTSonLSSC</a> <a href="https://t.co/Wy73u0lx7k">pic.twitter.com/Wy73u0lx7k</a></p>— The Late Show (@colbertlateshow) <a href=" ">May 17, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
I guess the ratings were great so they wanted them to come back again?
I never watched that show before but it looks kindda boring.

wow

Veteran
Oh! I've noticed many of you are claiming that Tae is the only one who seems to want OUT of the illuminati. Why is this? From my point of view, every member seem to be half enjoying themselves, half regretting their choice to sell out.
i think all of them wants to get out, theyre just really good at hiding it since theyre actors and theyre under heavy mk ultra so their handlers told them that what they are doing is something good, which is not apparently, if i have the will to pray for them ( i dont like to pray for idols), i will pray for ALL of them, not just tae, because that seems so fcking biased and i hate it, i wish people here would know that all of them wants out, not just one of them.

i think all of them wants to get out, theyre just really good at hiding it since theyre actors and theyre under heavy mk ultra so their handlers told them that what they are doing is something good, which is not apparently, if i have the will to pray for them ( i dont like to pray for idols), i will pray for ALL of them, not just tae, because that seems so fcking biased and i hate it, i wish people here would know that all of them wants out, not just one of them.
Ah, I agree. It seems like they're living the best life when you watch 'em while being recorded in their rooms, wherever they stay. On the inside, they're miserable all while fooling their fans. Honestly, I hate how people listen to music but never question the lyrics. I don't even have to hear them reversed to know it's satanic in the first place. I don't understand how people can sell their souls like that. Even at your absolute lowest, you should NEVER sell your soul.

I've been tempted, but it never happened as my faith overpowers our unseen enemy. I also agree with you when you said you don't like to pray for idols, because I also don't see a reason to pray for them either when it's too late. When you sell your soul, there's no more chances of you getting into heaven, same thing with getting the mark of the beast. Oh well, what can we do? Try our best to bring out the truth.

There has been MANY times Gods people brung out the truth, and what happened to those people? They were executed. I'll personally put my life on the line for Jesus Christ if he wants me to. After all, you can kill the body, but you ain't ever getting my soul.

Hopeful

Star
Ok this is a little disturbing..
H0bi's recent tweet:

First of all he is wearing a baby bluish hoodie with HUMAN MADE written on it which kind of shows that he is a Robot or a synthetic machine.
Screenshot_2019-05-18-10-23-50-791_com.twitter.android.png
He has started to Invert his pictures like j1min does.
Anyways.. Now see the logo on his sleeve? That's the logo of the brand he is wearing which is quite creepy.. Looks like baph0met to me.
logo.png
Human made = fake teachings of the i11umin4ti that human can be a God.
Weird that they also have a beatles shirt.
images (11).jpeg

Now color of the hoodie is blue.. Which is the color of the Boy lover symbol. And the little little boy lover symbol too.
pizzagate-symbols.jpg
And here is the most disturbing part for me.. This hoodie is literally called PIZZA hoodie.

IMG_20190518_103856.jpg
Another disturbing shirt from this brand
IMG_20190518_103911.jpg

H0bi's recent tweet:

First of all he is wearing a baby bluish hoodie with HUMAN MADE written on it which kind of shows that he is a Robot or a synthetic machine.
View attachment 22017
Anyways.. Now see the logo on his sleeve? That's the logo of the brand he is wearing which is quite creepy.. Looks like baph0met to me.
View attachment 22018
View attachment 22022

Now color of the hoodie is blue.. Which is the color of the Boy lover symbol. And the little little boy lover symbol too.
View attachment 22019
And here is the most disturbing part for me.. This hoodie is literally called PIZZA hoodie.

View attachment 22020
View attachment 22021
Oh yes, people who are into satanic things make things we need out of human flesh. It's either that, or they make it appear like it. I don't think hoodies and shirts would cost like $300 or so unless it's too much of a popular brand, which in this case that pizza shirt and the hoodies aren't. Also why specifically THREE hundred? These people are SICK AND TWISTED. But I'm used to it. Are you aware they're also making high heel shoes look like HUMAN FEET? MADE OUT OF HUMAN SKIN. THE PICTURE IS VERY CREEPY IF YOU ASK ME. LOOK FOR YOURSELF!

5bd7483948eb1209934c9dd3-1136-568.jpg

Deadlylady

Established
H0bi's recent tweet:

View attachment 22017
View attachment 22018
View attachment 22022

View attachment 22019

View attachment 22020
View attachment 22021
Is this subliminal for from now on robots will be doing everything? The next big thing will be supporting "human" workforce? This is really creepy.

Are they even choosing those brands? I bet they pay them to wear it.

1558176709495.png

When they said those boots are made for walking they weren't lying lol jamal keeps wearing only black boots.

And wow just a little mustache goes a long way.

Chic

Veteran
More than anything,the video from c0lbert's show comparing them with beetles and their silly introduction,only showed the glaring differences between the two groups.
I think these shows are lowkey shading them this time around.It is how the western media works.They mock and try to show the artists' weaknesses with every chance they get.This happened with jb,1D and all other artists as well.
The mocking will be there as they try to gain more acceptance.Because acceptance is a two-way road.If they want to be accepted here for what they are,they have to accept the media circus here for what it is.However,it can't be as overt with bt5 as it was with other artists lest the shows and hosts be branded as racists.So,they are going at it indirectly.
And they keep promoting them anyway,as a part of the agenda.And yes,also the juicy trp ratings.:)

Maybe it's just me, but when he went down the line and called each one "the cute one," I thought about how people think all Asians look alike. It wasn't like they were distinguishable. All of them were "the cute one." I know Colbert is a comedian. This was different than their appearances on other late shows.

Chic

Veteran
H0bi's recent tweet:

View attachment 22017
View attachment 22018
View attachment 22022

View attachment 22019

View attachment 22020
View attachment 22021

So do they choose their own clothes to wear for leisure or are they made to wear them too by their coordi stylists/the company?

Hopeful

Star
So do they choose their own clothes to wear for leisure or are they made to wear them too by their coordi stylists/the company?
I kind of now believe that it's the company.. They're monitored always.. Like who takes the pics? Obviously some manager including bodyguards and driver. So i don't really think they're allowed their own clothing outside which they have to post on their main account.
The only times they would wear their own bought clothes is when they go out for some personal time like a little while back h0b1 and jin went separately to watch endgame and no one knew until theu themselves told that on a fansign

Chic

Veteran
I kind of now believe that it's the company.. They're monitored always.. Like who takes the pics? Obviously some manager including bodyguards and driver. So i don't really think they're allowed their own clothing outside which they have to post on their main account.
The only times they would wear their own bought clothes is when they go out for some personal time like a little while back h0b1 and jin went separately to watch endgame and no one knew until theu themselves told that on a fansign
They always have to be on and ready for the camera. That's a shame. I didn't know they saw endgame too. It wasn't broadcasted like when YG saw it. That must've been a time when they didn't have to take pics to post to their social media.

sculmatee

Rookie
is it me or is the host actually making fun of them and their fans???

"the cute one...the other cute one"....he is suggesting they have no personality and all of them are the same....their only quality is being cute?

And when the host forgets Taehyung's name and the fans scream "the cute one" acting like idiots....they are making fun of them too
That's what I thought too, but it's done in a subtle and I guess sarcastic way. These boys are old enough now (especially the hyung line) to not need to be called cute? It's almost like an insult, as if they were children. I can see the monotone look in their eyes while being called "cute". I guess the US market only wants to degrade them into child mode, because that short youtube clip made it out to where they're mentally and physically nothing more than a five year old, and how is anyone else supposed to take them seriously? It's almost laughable, but truly it's not funny at all.

NotDelulu

Established
Oh! I've noticed many of you are claiming that Tae is the only one who seems to want OUT of the illuminati. Why is this? From my point of view, every member seem to be half enjoying themselves, half regretting their choice to sell out.
I think he's not the only one. It looks like some of them are very comfortable in this position (jk, jhope) and some aren't. tae just happens to pretend less but he's not alone in this

NotDelulu

Established
I

I am 100% sure they are told what to wear especially if a pic is posted on their official account and seen by millions. Those streetwear brands are pushed on their fans with their twisted messages and made desirable pieces of fashion. Someone is paying a lot so they will be seen in this

NotDelulu

Established
That's what I thought too, but it's done in a subtle and I guess sarcastic way. These boys are old enough now (especially the hyung line) to not need to be called cute? It's almost like an insult, as if they were children. I can see the monotone look in their eyes while being called "cute". I guess the US market only wants to degrade them into child mode, because that short youtube clip made it out to where they're mentally and physically nothing more than a five year old, and how is anyone else supposed to take them seriously? It's almost laughable, but truly it's not funny at all.
2 days ago they were mocking them and yesterday they aired a nice mature performance. no tricks, just 7 guys singing. And with almost no army in the audience chanting. I bet they felt a lot better with this performance instead of the beatles/good boy/cute one circus.