BTS discussion thread

Hi, it's me again. Bts released a concept photo with roses, and I decided to look for some thing about this flower.I found an article, here's a piece from there:"In Ancient Rome, the rose was the emblem of prostitutes at the temple. In addition, the rose meant silence or a secret. At the beginning of the XX century rose became the leading symbol of the occult. This flower was also a symbol alchemy."
P.S don't know if it happened here to me

Hi I'm back again as I had a dream twice in the last few days that in my dream I was in the future I guess,
thinking about how long it had been since Jonghyun and someone from bt3 had died. I think it was J1n, maybe Vee, but it was just one of those moments were you've halfway accepted the fact and feel numb about it but half of you feels "something is not quite right here".
At this point, do you think the death of one of the members is probable? I mean they look pretty burned out and in a... dangerous position.
I know to take dreams with a grain of salt, but I've had several dreams of the members dying over the past three years already:
-one in 2016 where y00ng1 died by car crash after taking coke
-also in 2016 where J1m1n drowned like in the storyline
-and I've had two where Hopi died-
1. Suicide bomb in times square (2016)
2.I read he died on a trivia on the back of a tic tac box (2018)
-After Jonghyun died I had one that Taeyeon from GG sang a funeral song and I thought it was about Jonghyun, but it was about Tea (2017)

That's almost all (5/7) of the members.

I've yet to dream about the other two dying, but I've had REALLY weird ones about them too.

tyrab

Established
View attachment 20611
View attachment 20610
Is that a masonic hand sign I spot right there?
I am so (NOT) surprised... Wow!!
And Halsey is known to be a very vocal lgbt advocate and the type of crazy, militant, first world sjw who might just, I don't know
have outrage about shampoo?
View attachment 20612
Ever since 2014 with boy in luv i think they will be going back through the years and referencing their past.

That's absolutely disgusting, I had to replay the video a few times to see he was doing horns. The symbolism is getting more blatant in BTS music videos, I'm so done... :( Yet armies are so blinded by their 'love'
I was peacefully browsing twitter as I was looking at someone's profile and I look to my side and see that Twitter has once again blown up trending with BTS again.
Screenshot 2019-04-07 at 17.54.45.png

Last edited:
I also think it's kind of strange how BTS keep linking back to their older albums in their new album persona. Could it mean the beginning of the end of something, I dunno, something like their careers?
1554656546612.png -bts boy in luv 1554656573191.png
bts boy with love
1554656816594.png
map of the soul comeback trailer
1554656879467.png
no more dream
You see there are similar song titles, I don't think that 'love' is real, and namjoon is in a classroom, like back in no more dream. Guys, what do you think?

JinnieAnne

Established
Not sure why BTS is working with a coke addict. Will Korean Army be OK with that??? Many many months ago I told my sister (she loves to hear me talk about astrology) that BTS should NOT collaborate with anyone in their next comeback (Solar Return Cancer Mars in the 6th house), and here we are... Sigh...................

EDIT: Just learned that Halsey has Cancer Moon and Mars....oh my lord.
Is something wrong with having the moon and Mars in Cancer in this situation?

I don't know why but i can sense their downfall is coming, it's always the part after reaching the Peak, how can you just feat another artist in your main song which is going to represent your album? The company will make their downfall happen ofcourse, or yes maybe dispatch can too if this doesn't work, they have to pave the future of txt also

I also think it's kind of strange how BTS keep linking back to their older albums in their new album persona. Could it mean the beginning of the end of something, I dunno, something like their careers?
View attachment 20615 -bts boy in luv View attachment 20616
bts boy with love
View attachment 20617
map of the soul comeback trailer
View attachment 20618
no more dream
You see there are similar song titles, I don't think that 'love' is real, and namjoon is in a classroom, like back in no more dream. Guys, what do you think?
Yes you have a very good point there, no more dreams left and ft another artist at the beginning of their new era literally means giving away a part of your years of hardwork to someone on a silver platter, careers might be ending as military enlisting is also close for them

Truthteller

Established
I don’t know why they decided to go with Halsey, I think it is a desperation to get a top 100 song in the West. Whatever becomes big in the US becomes a hit in Europe/Canada/Australia and most of latin America. So they take any American artist that is willing to work with them. Halsey is one of the most cringe artists at the moment though because of her social justice warrior stance and basically being half naked all the time. Wasnt she the one who said shampoos at hotels are racist because they arent suited for black hair? Also claims to be bisexual, another attention whore. She isnt even that popular, nowhere near Nicki Minaj.

I don't know why but i can sense their downfall is coming, it's always the part after reaching the Peak, how can you just feat another artist in your main song which is going to represent your album? The company will make their downfall happen ofcourse, or yes maybe dispatch can too if this doesn't work, they have to pave the future of txt also
Probably when they go to military enlistment, maybe some news will break out and people will lose interest since there won't be much bts content anymore. All those brainwashed fans will go and stan txt like crazy, maybe some 'ex-bts' fans will start hating on bts.

Probably when they go to military enlistment, maybe some news will break out and people will lose interest since there won't be much bts content anymore. All those brainwashed fans will go and stan txt like crazy, maybe some 'ex-bts' fans will start hating on bts.
Yeah kinda same story will repeat like seungri and bigbang's