BTS discussion thread

Chic

Veteran
Well,bt5 is what one would call a late bloomer.
Usually,groups would attain success pretty quickly.But,it took them almost 7 years to gain international recognition.(they started training and making content-feelers for audience in 2010 and kind of gained wide western recognition around 2017),which is what made fans proud and rest of the public suspicious(even irritated) of their sudden rise to fame after all these years.
By then,even if the fandom seems to have grown into a monster,the group has almost run out of steam.They are done away with all the good content.(despite the ever existent agenda-peddling,they atleast had some decent music back then).
Now,they are just another generic boy band and whatever made them different,no longer exists.
Oh well,another group lost in the abyss that is music industry.

This is usually what happens to artists when they become mainstream. But with them B+S members are becoming like robots and therefore have no individuality. I'm basing this off of the way they answer redundant questions with redundant answers. The company has become so rigid in the way they're controlling every single thing. That in itself is a turn off. They're just really strange to me.

Boy bands usually don't last past 5 years. Am I the only one waiting to see how this will all end? Because it has to at some point.

Guys. We are in the end times. Bts and many other celebrities will be going to their kingdom (which is hell) pretty soon. I recommend you all repent and serve the Lord. No, I'm not forcing you to do so, but it is a good option as our reason to live on this earth is to have a relationship with God and also relationships with others.

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand! You don't want to be included in God's wrath that is coming upon this earth. Prophecies have been fulfilled, are currently being fulfilled, and will be fulfilled. Jesus Christ already defeated satan past, present, and future.

Praise and honor and glory and power goes to the lamb that was slain! Amen!

Nyediaries97

Rookie
Yes! I also thought it to be funny how out of all of the photoshoots they have for their albums, the two chosen were when they were dressed in silly clothing. The entire appearance came off as a mockery to me.
Yeah I noticed that as well. It's sad to see the fans just gush over anything. I found that to be quite funny, but then insulting as well. The boys aren't taken seriously at all. Literally, most of the interviewers and host take them as a joke, or are awkward around them, mainly because of the fact that they even know that they aren't going to last long, also the language barrier plays a big part in this as well.

Nyediaries97

Rookie
This is a little off topic, but have you guys heard about an actor name Issac Kappy, who has died just recently? He outed out two big time actors/producers almost 8 or 9 months ago, and it has been confirmed that he jumped off a bridge and killed himself.

The reason why I'm posting this is because, this is pure evidence of what Hollywood will do to you, once you have made up your mind to come clean about everything. He wasn't a big time actor either, he didn't have many followers on Instagram. Yet, they still found a way to off him. I don't believe that he committed suicide. There were really no outside witnesses to tell whether or not he actually jumped off the bridge, just state troopers. He spilled the beans on Pedophiles in Hollywood, which we all already know are present.

If any of the BTS members were to come clean about what actually goes on in their company, this is most likely what will happen. They will be giving back their possessions that they have accumulated over the years first, because they want to stripe you from everything, then they'll tarnish your name, and if you still are not quiet about it, then they will kill you, and make it seem like an accident. The good thing about Issac Kappy, is that he has left evidence. There is at least a few videos of him persistently saying that Seth Green, and Tom Hanks are Pedophiles.

Last edited:

Nyediaries97

Rookie
Yes.there is a vc article about it.
https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-haunting-last-words-of-isaac-kappy-now-i-am-one-of-them/
Here is a thread that discusses about it.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/mysterious-death-of-isaac-kappy.5672/
It seems,t0m hanks,who now goes by name hanX(X=6=devil) just like madonna's madameX,posted a pic on his insta amonth ago with the caption "route 66,roadkill,hope not"........and kappy died on route 66.
Also,kappy's suicide letter is dated 4th july 2019,so,people are expecting that something big might happen on that date.
And a total solar eclipse will happen on 2nd july,2019.Just saying.
Oh wow, I didn't even know there was a thread about it. Thanks for the links! :)

NotDelulu

Established
This is usually what happens to artists when they become mainstream. But with them B+S members are becoming like robots and therefore have no individuality. I'm basing this off of the way they answer redundant questions with redundant answers. The company has become so rigid in the way they're controlling every single thing. That in itself is a turn off. They're just really strange to me.

Boy bands usually don't last past 5 years. Am I the only one waiting to see how this will all end? Because it has to at some point.
Right now they are milking their stay in US to the max, performing boy with love EVERYWHERE. The interviews are so boring. The only new content is their attempts to talk English and providing material for crack videos and memes. Meaning, not being taken seriously.
I think that after this tour ends there will be some scandal, one of them would rebel and be punished publically. If the enlistment is already near (2021 for Jin I think) they will have to take some sort of hiatus and maybe bh will dispose them if they will be beyond their peak. They are currently pushing text hard and are holding auditions for a new boy group.
Guys,found an old blind item and in the context of s3ungri's arrest,I think,this makes sense.

"If you are a boy bander and you behave badly, your management normally quashes it in the press to maintain the group’s wholesome image.
In this case, though, it’s the opposite!
The sex scandals were handled badly and dragged out over many months, so they are dealing with the drug scandals in a faster and more organized way. They will publicly humiliate a few of the boys and get them to turn on the others so they can get them all charged/fired quickly.
So rather than hiding or lying about the bad behavior, the goal is apparently to shine the light on all the bad actors as fast as possible, replace the ones that are still members of active groups, and have everyone who is left sign more stringent personal conduct contracts to ensure wholesome behavior in the future.
This is more to protect the health of the entire industry than it is about the health of any one boy.
If you bragged about chicken in this country, you would be going down!"

https://blindgossip.com/shine-the-light-on-all-the-bad-actors/#more-98456

Chicken is a codeword for coke and other drugs.
In sk,punishment for drug case is more stringent than for a r@pe.And there would be public rejection of drug users.So,mentioning chicken will bring one down.

"Stringent personal conduct contract to ensure wholesome behaviour" part could be why because bt5 are more protected now.
When sj,jk and others are talking about chicken,it could be drugs as well,besides the obvious paedophilic connotations.
They keep referring to drugs through various codewords,someone mentioned about roasted asparagus being a code for weed.And some of them are now wearing dark glasses most of the time in public as if to hide the drug abuse.
And the company restricting outsiders' access even that of medics,could be to hide the drug use to protect their image,just like many of you have guessed.
Hopefully,none of them ODs.
I also feel they are being pushed to the max and wouldn't at all be surprised if they use alcohol or drugs. Regarding the senguri scandal, I guess they wanted to dispose of the band and it is staged to appear as his fault only. I read he is the only one charged while the powerful people are off the hook - surprise. I can see something like this happening to tae, I just feel in my guts he is going to be mistreated. dont know why.

Chic

Veteran
Right now they are milking their stay in US to the max, performing boy with love EVERYWHERE. The interviews are so boring. The only new content is their attempts to talk English and providing material for crack videos and memes. Meaning, not being taken seriously.
I think that after this tour ends there will be some scandal, one of them would rebel and be punished publically. If the enlistment is already near (2021 for Jin I think) they will have to take some sort of hiatus and maybe bh will dispose them if they will be beyond their peak. They are currently pushing text hard and are holding auditions for a new boy group.

I also feel they are being pushed to the max and wouldn't at all be surprised if they use alcohol or drugs. Regarding the senguri scandal, I guess they wanted to dispose of the band and it is staged to appear as his fault only. I read he is the only one charged while the powerful people are off the hook - surprise. I can see something like this happening to tae, I just feel in my guts he is going to be mistreated. dont know why.

J1n could also potentially rebel. There was a time when he was supposedly doing and saying things he wanted to do and say. Sorry I can't give an example but it was some time last year.

If there was a dating scandal they would lose a good chunk of their fans especially if it was the maknae line. If it ends up being related to drugs, then they could be alienated in SK. We will have to wait and see. Someone leaving? I'd be shocked. I think some of them either love it too much or are afraid of the consequences so aren't bold enough to leave on their own.

NotDelulu

Established
J1n could also potentially rebel. There was a time when he was supposedly doing and saying things he wanted to do and say. Sorry I can't give an example but it was some time last year.

If there was a dating scandal they would lose a good chunk of their fans especially if it was the maknae line. If it ends up being related to drugs, then they could be alienated in SK. We will have to wait and see. Someone leaving? I'd be shocked. I think some of them either love it too much or are afraid of the consequences so aren't bold enough to leave on their own.
True about Jin, I remember something of this sort before. He also went against bh policies with the others , for example encouraged JM to eat when he was starving himself to a point he would collapse at dance practices. Not that anyone else cared , surely not bh. And the fans who keep telling them to stay healthy and take care of themselves but don't they dare loosing that sharp jawline *eyeroll*
Yep,they performing b0y with l0ve everywhere has got them attention alright.
General public now knows them as the b0y with l0ve group.Not the exact image they wanted perhaps,but they are managing to get into the minds of the major population.
And their aggressive promotion of the tour and long schedules,reminds me of b1eber's purpose tour which was used to milk as much money as possible with 6 legs of world tour and it ended only when fatigue set in the public/fans and the tickets were not selling.And they have to cancel the unsold shows.
So,to save face,they simply declared that the tour has ended
I think that this is how bt5 will go out.
They are so greedy, bh. Adding more and more shootings between the tour dates, announced performance on the voice and iheart radio and maybe they will squeeze in more tapings, why not.

Ah I cant hear boy with love anymore; such a cheesy song

NotDelulu

Established
@NotDelulu are u a vk00k shipper? it seems like from your posts you insist they're together lol.

I personally don't believe that any of them dating each other, but i do believe that there's admiration from a member to the other.
I don't insist lol :) i personally dont even think most of bts are gay - suga and Jin and probably rm .. the maknae line is hard to tell really as we get this energy from them, some scripted some isn't. but there are videos out there that do make me question their relationship, so yes I guess I am a shipper? Though I couldn't care less who are they dating privately really, as long as they are happy (I really dont wish them anything bad, despite everything I know)

I do have a soft spot for Tae though yes. He seems so miserable a lot and I do think he has a kind heart

Allegra

Veteran
I don't insist lol :) i personally dont even think most of bts are gay - suga and Jin and probably rm .. the maknae line is hard to tell really as we get this energy from them, some scripted some isn't. but there are videos out there that do make me question their relationship, so yes I guess I am a shipper? Though I couldn't care less who are they dating privately really, as long as they are happy (I really dont wish them anything bad, despite everything I know)

I do have a soft spot for Tae though yes. He seems so miserable a lot and I do think he has a kind heart
I think the maknae line close cuz it’s easier for them to bypass the age gap... you know the korean age hierarchy.. maknae lines are often close in many kpop groups.

Deadlylady

Established
Well,bt5 is what one would call a late bloomer.
Usually,groups would attain success pretty quickly.But,it took them almost 7 years to gain international recognition.(they started training and making content-feelers for audience in 2010 and kind of gained wide western recognition around 2017),which is what made fans proud and rest of the public suspicious(even irritated) of their sudden rise to fame after all these years.
By then,even if the fandom seems to have grown into a monster,the group has almost run out of steam.They are done away with all the good content.(despite the ever existent agenda-peddling,they atleast had some decent music back then).
Now,they are just another generic boy band and whatever made them different,no longer exists.
Oh well,another group lost in the abyss that is music industry.
Money came from somewhere and they have become the "it" group. So only after 7years they were deemed good enough. And I heard when they debuted people made fun of them and didn't like them. It was like they wanted to be the next B-B. Which they couldn't do the sponsor came in and they changed their style 180 degrees. They started out as hip hop/rap macho group and now have switched to a totally different genre flower shirts all pink with pop r&b and add a little rap in between. This wasn't an evolution or maturing, just being fake from the begining.
The agenda is more important than quality. And I bet it pays way more.

ğğğppp.jpg

I don't think their people allowed the american hosts to ask a lot of questions. They must of allowed only a few questions which they keep asking.
And also jamal had stiches in one of his eyes and when his eyelids swell he doesn't like it. Because they have to be perfect. Maybe that's why he wore thoses sunglasses. More than drugs it could be late nights for jamal.

Last edited:

mean

Established

Oh i know taekook lives!! She have many good analysis...
Well i wont blame you since i kind of find it suspicious too that the content about them is restricted.

Truthteller

Veteran
Isn't this making fun of them and their fans?

It is very cringey, to watch, almost humiliating for them. Their publicists are desperate to make them appear everywhere, because Stephen Colbert is a left wing political talk show host with a more intellectual target audience, not a very appropriate place for a boyband. The comparison to Beatles has been done since they first appeared in America which is very cringey. They are not comparable, not the same genre, image, contribution or quality of music or political involvement. I don’t listen tot the Beatles myself, but credit should be given where it is due. Beatles music may seem bland now, but at its time it was part of a revolutionary music movement that inspired a lot of other rock and roll bands that people live today such as Queen, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, U2 even Linkin Park list is endless. BTS is kpop, regardless of what their fans might think, it is manufactured pop music with some rapping, with heavy use of recycled material, EDM and autotuned voices that blend into one another. The messages about depression, self acceptance, loving myself etc are not unique, in fact they are heavily used in music industry. I mean Justin Beiber has a song with the exact same title that was released before them. Billie Eilish is poster girl for glamourizing depression.

John Lennon on the other hand was a controversial figure with messages that went against the establishment at the time, there is a reason they killed him. Regardless lf wether or not we agree with those messages, we can’t deny that fact. Same with Tupac, hiphop may seem to be about bitches, drugs, sex and gucci nowadays, but back in the 90s it revolved around social injustices and the struggles of people (mainly lower class). Tupac has a lot of songs around these themes. Some time after he rose to fame he wanted to release an album with the title ”killuminati” and needless to say shortly after he was killed under odd circumstances. The higher ups don’t want artists to go against the establishment or send profound messages that affect the listener. Mainstream music nowadays is all about dumbing down the masses, hence why is widely sucks.

Last edited:

Deadlylady

Established
It is very cringey, to watch, almost humiliating for them. Their publicists are desperate to make them appear everywhere, because Stephen Colbert is a left wing political talk show host with a more intellectual target audience, not a very appropriate place for a boyband. The comparison to Beatles has been done since they first appeared in America which is very cringey. They are not comparable, not the same genre, image, contribution or quality of music, political involvement or depth of lyrics. I don’t listen tot the Beatles myself, but credit should be given where it is due. Beatles music may seem bland now, but at its time it was part of a revolutionary music movement that inspired a lot of other rock and roll bands that people live today such as Queen, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, U2 even Linkin Park list is endless. BTS is kpop, regardless of what their fans might think, it is manufactured pop music with some rapping, with heavy use of recycled material, EDM and autotuned voices that blend into one another. The messages about depression, self acceptance, loving myself etc are not unique, in fact they are heavily used in music industry. I mean Justin Beiber has a song with the exact same title that was released before them. Billie Eilish is poster girl for glamourizing depression.

John Lennon on the other hand was a controversial figure with messages that went against the establishment at the time, there is a reason they killed him. Regardless lf wether or not we agree with those messages, we can’t deny that fact. Same with Tupac, hiphop may seem to be about bitches, drugs, sex and gucci nowadays, but back in the 90s it revolved around social injustices and the struggles of people (mainly lower class). Tupac has a lot of songs around these themes. Some time after he rose to fame he wanted to release an album with the title ”killuminati” and needless to say shortly after he was killed under odd circumstances. The higher ups don’t want artists to go against the establishment or send profound messages that affect the listener. Mainstream music nowadays is all about dumbing down the masses, hence why is widely sucks.
I wondered why they didn't go to jimmy fallon or ellen.
Taking about hip hop now being all about bitches etc. This is from their debut days. Talking about spending valentines day alone graduation etc on a log the song in the background is so funny. Jamal was almost talking about girls back in those days. They looked so innocent. Children are too precious I don't understand those parents giving their children away to those music companies.

rottielover

Established
It is very cringey, to watch, almost humiliating for them. Their publicists are desperate to make them appear everywhere, because Stephen Colbert is a left wing political talk show host with a more intellectual target audience, not a very appropriate place for a boyband. The comparison to Beatles has been done since they first appeared in America which is very cringey. They are not comparable, not the same genre, image, contribution or quality of music or political involvement. I don’t listen tot the Beatles myself, but credit should be given where it is due. Beatles music may seem bland now, but at its time it was part of a revolutionary music movement that inspired a lot of other rock and roll bands that people live today such as Queen, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, U2 even Linkin Park list is endless. BTS is kpop, regardless of what their fans might think, it is manufactured pop music with some rapping, with heavy use of recycled material, EDM and autotuned voices that blend into one another. The messages about depression, self acceptance, loving myself etc are not unique, in fact they are heavily used in music industry. I mean Justin Beiber has a song with the exact same title that was released before them. Billie Eilish is poster girl for glamourizing depression.

nice mention on why specifically they had to be on the Colbert show, it is more of a political talk show and them being on it seems so out of place compared to being on James Corden, Fallon, Ellen.etc., their appearance would of made more sense on those other shows but their interview and introduction of themselves during the show look liked a nonsense and just making fun of kpop and the fandom. Definitely something fishy with their exposure and motives. What is going on.

Truthteller

Veteran
nice mention on why specifically they had to be on the Colbert show, it is more of a political talk show and them being on it seems so out of place compared to being on James Corden, Fallon, Ellen.etc., their appearance would of made more sense on those other shows but their interview and introduction of themselves during the show look liked a nonsense and just making fun of kpop and the fandom. Definitely something fishy with their exposure and motives. What is going on.
They have already appeared on every other talk show so far, guess only Colbert was left. They want as much exposure as possible because each show has its own audience. Guess the reason they went for the Beatles theme is because the Colbert audiences are mostly older and a lot of them are probably Beatles fans. By mentioning the Beatles they are t trying to gain their attention. But guess what, failed attempt! It is enough to play their song once for everyone to cringe at this concept. Colbert himself couldnt care less, he is getting paid. Man I wish David Letterman still worked and would grill them.