BTS discussion thread

Susu.mochi

Established
Hello, it's been awhile...

I want to thank all of you who share important information about B*S and their darks side.
Thanks to you, I could understand why many things were getting worst into me (suicidal thoughts, anxiety and depression).

Please, keep on doing what you do. I'm sure you are helping people all over the world (I'm from Latin America), all ages and even the diehard fans (like me) to open their eyes.

Thank you, thank you. You have my respect.

Unfortunately, even when I know the truth and I believe it, I keep falling for B*S. I've been fan for 6 years. I'm utterly obsessed with them, especially with their music. They are part of my life.

I need to leave because here I keep on talking about them and knowing about them. Anyway, nothing will change the fact you helped me a lot. Now I listen to them and then I feel guilty (that's something good. GOD BLESS YOU!!!).

I'll try taking therapy to overcome this obsession, so wish me well.

See you in heaven and have a great life away from all this evil industry :)
same with me, when i got into bts i listened to awake by jin. I dont know why i felt so depressed and sad. Its true When you listen to a sad song the sad spirits come to you. Thank the Lord God above im freed from bts. Im so thankful to God most of us on this thread are woke.

JinnieAnne

Established
This has nothing to do with B*S..but I seriously get weird vibes watching Blackpinks new MV..I cannot describe it..like everything (the lyrics, scenario..) !! :( eg. In j*soon scene you can literally see the "one eye" sight in the background.. (sorry for my bad english)
They have 33 millions of views in only 16 hours. How is this even possible?
Do you guys think that b-t-$ will break another record?

I am not brainwashed though, but I would really love it if I have my parent supporting me to move to South Korea, not for Kpop though, but I love the country, but being brainwashed might not be nice to move there, unless someone is awake
Moving to another country because you're infatuated with kpop (which is fake and tainted) to the point it controls your life is not a good idea. And having a parent supporting that false ideology is harmful to the adolescents during the "growing pains" stage of life. That's what I'm talking about, if you wanna move to South Korea because you enjoy the culture and the people and feel like you'd be happy there then I dont have a problem with that.

guys, i have a idea to stop a bit kpop.
Does any of you know how to hack a website? Or have a friend/ acquitance who know to do it?
Please help me, i already tried but didn't suceed, computer isn't my strong point :')
I wouldn't hack a website. It's unethical (unless you're job is being an ethical hacker), and you probably could get in legal trouble or something.

Good to hear you're steering clear of anything related to them!

Off-topic but be careful of what movies are being played, many of them have demonic entities attached. By watching or even playing it, it is an invitation for those spirits to enter your house and stay. Especially the 'Lucy' film, it's propaganda for Satan. You should pray for protection against it :) God Bless!
Hi
thank you for your post !

I started to have a panic attack on the first scene that movie was being played so i definetely believe it is true that some movies have evil entities attached to them

That day it happened i kept praying to God (3 mins after my attack diseappeared and i felt intense peace :)),looking for psalms,listened to words of a pastor and prayed for my mom as well

I'm staying clear of all things related to them and to Hellawierd tbh (even from other countries bc you never know )

Have a nice day and God bless you :D

Did you ever thought that maybe one of the members are transgender? ? You know that the way from them to worship Satan is shaping themselves as " the baphomet" i saw some videos about it and did some research on human skull and the difference btw female and male body and head skull , it just a speculation but Jimin may be a transgender and you theoried that he may be was born into it so there is a possibility that he is tranny ps: Lisa from blackpinck is tranny so many evidance and this why she talks like picashu ( aegio voice ) actually they train tyrannies to change their voice well plus hormones but it not enough bcs when they hit puberty you can hide your masculine or femininevoice so they need extra trainning

wow

Established
Did you ever thought that maybe one of the members are transgender? ? You know that the way from them to worship Satan is shaping themselves as " the baphomet" i saw some videos about it and did some research on human skull and the difference btw female and male body and head skull , it just a speculation but Jimin may be a transgender and you theoried that he may be was born into it so there is a possibility that he is tranny ps: Lisa from blackpinck is tranny so many evidance and this why she talks like picashu ( aegio voice ) actually they train tyrannies to change their voice well plus hormones but it not enough bcs when they hit puberty you can hide your masculine or femininevoice so they need extra trainning
what about their childhood pictures? both lisa and jimin is the same gender as they are now since childhood, not all satan worshippers have to be trandgenders and not all transgenders are satan worshippers.

Susu.mochi

Established
You
Hello,I'm from Russia,nice to meet you.I am glad that there are many thinking people abroad.In Russia,young people are crazy about BTS and k pop.
Yay, someone else that's also Russian. Well I'm actually Ukrainian, but so what, this is so amazing that more people of different nationalities are recognizing the truth and this thread!!!