BTS discussion thread

Truthteller

Veteran

I see so many fan accounts of JK and Jimin being together all the time
its weird how the maknae line are so promoted as best friends but V is almost never spotted with them......he is always left out of Jimin and JK little "dates"
They are always with a team of staff and managers whenever they make these ”public appearances” which doesnt really mean a whole of privacy, the company people are with them all the time, full control. Yeah V seems left out and sad. I wouldnt be surprised if he gets a mental breakdown. I doubt Jk was invited to the show, he wanted to go and the manager saw him and arranged for them to meet snd perhaps discuss a collab. Their fans need to stop with the ass kissing.

NotDelulu

Established

its weird how the maknae line are so promoted as best friends but V is almost never spotted with them......he is always left out of Jimin and JK little "dates"
Ok so i have been studying tae a lot lately, his relationship with the others and jk specifically
A lot of people are certain they are a romantic couple, which may be true - who knows right. But bighit pushes jm and jk all the time and really restricts jk and tae content ( no mutual selfies on the official twitter, barely interaction on stage while in previous tours they have been very touchy and lovey dovey).
What is certain is that he changed, his personality has changes since the persona comeback.
So, either he wants to be alone, go take photographs on thr streets and not being seen in places where he will attract more unwanted attention, or that BH doesnt allow him out in case he has some public meltdown. There is a tweet from jm that shows jm jk and tae, so shh the fans that everything is ok, but i have the feeling its not the case. Also i am unsure why bighit really promotes jm and jk so much, if allegidly koreans are so homophobic

mean

Established

Maybe V is tired of them or bighit discriminate him.. dont let him go out.
But i feel like he himself cant stand them anymore. I remember seeing someone saying V have autism and its use to annoy members.
I remember a post compilating how they all ignored him, jhope pushing v hand from him. Jk had mission to ignore tae and v said " i didnt even noticed it was mission bc he always ignore me".
Sugar also hated v before according to that post.

If this is true, he is pissed of and close to depression
Im pretty sure if someone leave it will be him.
Used to think sugar but nah, he like too much all this popularity and us reconization.
V is my favourite, he is the nicest too young idols, i truely hope he leave the industry tbh..

Chic

Veteran
That fake smile Tae gave H0bi in their vlive was so obvious. It was like he was tired of having to be on. He was even sitting on the back of the couch behind all of the members and when they passed the phone to him to give his speech to the fans he passed it to JM instead (just like at the award show. Hmmmm.). He eventually said something after the others did. I mean he had to or he would've received backlash. Maybe he didn't want to speak since he had food in his mouth but I don't know.

I keep hoping I will wake up to news one day that one of them has left the group or something to take the steam out of their "success." How much longer! One thing is for sure and that's it won't last forever.

Last edited:

mean

Established
Ok so i have been studying tae a lot lately, his relationship with the others and jk specifically
A lot of people are certain they are a romantic couple, which may be true - who knows right. But bighit pushes jm and jk all the time and really restricts jk and tae content ( no mutual selfies on the official twitter, barely interaction on stage while in previous tours they have been very touchy and lovey dovey).
What is certain is that he changed, his personality has changes since the persona comeback.
So, either he wants to be alone, go take photographs on thr streets and not being seen in places where he will attract more unwanted attention, or that BH doesnt allow him out in case he has some public meltdown. There is a tweet from jm that shows jm jk and tae, so shh the fans that everything is ok, but i have the feeling its not the case. Also i am unsure why bighit really promotes jm and jk so much, if allegidly koreans are so homophobic
Pretty sure its bc they are the most popular members in korea. They were 1st and 2st in the gallup poll.
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/04/jimin-jungkook-and-kang-daniel-top-the-list-of-all-idols-in-terms-of-brand-value Also yeah big hit dont let V do anything, he rarely go out.
Smth is weird in his behaviour, he act all sad and sudendly act super exited (like during taylor swift performance ) its was so weird.

NotDelulu

Established
Pretty sure its bc they are the most popular members in korea. They were 1st and 2st in the gallup poll.
Also yeah big hit dont let V do anything, he rarely go out.
Smth is weird in his behaviour, he act all sad and sudendly act super exited (like during taylor swift performance ) its was so weird.
It may be a mental disorder.. mania-depression or bipolarity of some sort. Sometimes he looks so happy and some times like he wants to take out a shotgun and finish them all.
During the last shows in la he seemed very focused and happy, they all did. Might be programming, might be that performing is what he still enjoys but providing non stop fabricated content - i guess he's sick of it and the cameras shoved in his face

Chic

Veteran
It may be a mental disorder.. mania-depression or bipolarity of some sort. Sometimes he looks so happy and some times like he wants to take out a shotgun and finish them all.
During the last shows in la he seemed very focused and happy, they all did. Might be programming, might be that performing is what he still enjoys but providing non stop fabricated content - i guess he's sick of it and the cameras shoved in his face

I think it's the latter for sure. They draw energy from the crowd, so maybe that's where the happy version of him is the most genuine. But I agree. I think he is just fed up with having to be on all the time. Cameras are always around them. Imagine how taxing that can be.

Chic

Veteran
I think he is definitely the outcast of the group. I'm thinking back to that argument he had with J1n on Burn the stage and how you could tell he removed himself from the situation(he went inside his head). It's like his opinion doesn't matter or he may not feel respected enough amongst the members.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Koreans men might be homophobic but gay fanservice is part of kpop....fangirls LOVE it and write fanfiction about it....and every kpop boygroup does it

Jimin is the member who does more fanservice with everyone but Jimin and JK relationship is (in my opinion) the most "real"
The two of them are always spotted together in their free time, and this indicates their friendship is not only for social media or variety shows... I dont think V is part of that equation tbh

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
Taehyung is my favourite member, because he seems to be the kindest and most sensitive. He also has the most interesting personality ( that is just my opinion). He doesnt give me a bad vibe as opposed to some other members. I dont mind Jin either. Namjoon is deep into the satanic stuff, Suga and Jk seem too full of themselves, Jimin seems hypersexualized and alcoholic . Jhope I have no opinion about. Unfortunately it is those with a concious that suffer the most.

Deadlylady

Established
Check this out:
"China’s state-run media condemns the young idols, calling them “sissy pants” and “young fresh meat.The backlash deepened after a back-to-school TV programme featured the boy band F4. Angry parents attacked the Education Ministry’s decision to hold up the cosmetics-wearing young men as role models; state media warned that a “sick” and “decadent” culture threatened the future of the nation..... after historical humiliations such as the opium wars and domination of Chinese rulers by foreign imperial powers. “They’re worrying that if Chinese men are so effeminate… then we will become a weak country in future and we cannot compete with our rivals,” he said. “There’s anxiety about the virility of the nation being harmed by those effeminate male images...

Screenwriter Wang Hailin says the young men resemble male prostitutes sought after by some affluent older women. “We need to be aware of this effeminacy before it’s too late and deal with it,” said Wang, 48.

He has berated fellow screenwriters, saying they portray men as “wimps, cowards, losers and idiots” and that China should look to Hollywood for strong alpha male characters."

https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/entertainment/article/3009326/chinese-boys-train-be-real-men-fight-bts-idol-effect-make

Nyediaries97

Rookie
Taehyung is my favourite member, because he seems to be the kindest and most sensitive. He also has the most interesting personality ( that is just my opinion). He doesnt give me a bad vibe as opposed to some other members. I dont mind Jin either. Namjoon is deep into the satanic stuff, Suga and Jk seem too full of themselves, Jimin seems hypersexualized and alcoholic . Jhope I have no opinion about. Unfortunately it is those with a concious that suffer the most.
I really like him as well. I don't listen to the music no more because of the hold it has, but he reminds me so much of a family member of mine. He is very intelligent, and has a lot of talent, which I feel like he shouldn't waste on this industry. He needs to be around pure people. I feel like he doesn't understand that there are ways out, it may not be the way he wants it to be, but there are ways out of it.

He may have a form of ADHD in the past, and is probably growing out of it, or is learning how to control it better. I do believe he is depressed, but I also believe that he is still confused about who he is as a man. As much as I was disgusted with Jimin and Jungkook's PDA on stage, I still feel bad for them as well. None of them didn't have the chance to understand what it's like to be a man. They are confused with themselves. When you don't know the true love of God, you don't understand your purpose on this earth, so you end up doing anything, because people have taught you to think a certain way.

If Taehyung does have a mental disorder, then he really needs to be around people who can handle him. However, his conscious is probably bothering him considering the fact that he isn't hanging with anybody at all. I literally pray for this dude every night, and I feel like God is answering my prayers.

Truthteller

Veteran
I really like him as well. I don't listen to the music no more because of the hold it has, but he reminds me so much of a family member of mine. He is very intelligent, and has a lot of talent, which I feel like he shouldn't waste on this industry. He needs to be around pure people. I feel like he doesn't understand that there are ways out, it may not be the way he wants it to be, but there are ways out of it.

He may have a form of ADHD in the past, and is probably growing out of it, or is learning how to control it better. I do believe he is depressed, but I also believe that he is still confused about who he is as a man. As much as I was disgusted with Jimin and Jungkook's PDA on stage, I still feel bad for them as well. None of them didn't have the chance to understand what it's like to be a man. They are confused with themselves. When you don't know the true love of God, you don't understand your purpose on this earth, so you end up doing anything, because people have taught you to think a certain way.

If Taehyung does have a mental disorder, then he really needs to be around people who can handle him. However, his conscious is probably bothering him considering the fact that he isn't hanging with anybody at all. I literally pray for this dude every night, and I feel like God is answering my prayers.
I completely agree on the ADHD, explains why he has calmed down so much compared to his earlier days when he was very hyperactive. It tends to happen as they enter their 20s, quite typical. That doesnt explain why he is so sad, distant and quiet lately as opposed to his usual extroverted self, these are symptoms of depression. He is not the only one with issues, Jimin I suspect has some substance abuse going on. I also think he is the member who most likely takes it for the team (sexual services for powerful people in the industry). TBh Jin is the most normal among them.

NotDelulu

Established
I completely agree on the ADHD, explains why he has calmed down so much compared to his earlier days when he was very hyperactive. It tends to happen as they enter their 20s, quite typical. That doesnt explain why he is so sad, distant and quiet lately as opposed to his usual extroverted self, these are symptoms of depression. He is not the only one with issues, Jimin I suspect has some substance abuse going on. I also think he is the member who most likely takes it for the team (sexual services for powerful people in the industry). TBh Jin is the most normal among them.
Yes.
I believe he reached a point that he has been reflecting on everything.
He has been in the group since highschool. He is now 23, a grown man who hasnt beem given a chance to experience growing up. All of his moves are monitored by the company. They tell them what to do and how, and in earlier days what to eat and how many hours to sleep. How can he find himself in such hectic strict lifestyle? He cannot date openly and maybe not even secretly, i doubt if they have any sex life. People need freedom.
I also tend to believe that due to his looks he is being used. If female kpop stars are why not men? Their ceo gives me mega creep vibes (his company doesnt hire female idols anymore,only recruit young boys, wonder why). This of course implies to all of them, but tae has always been more sensitive - to people, to animals etc. He is the one to make friends with anyone, even rival idol groups, shows mcs etc.
I think this has become too much. He is also the one who lost most loved ones - grandma, a close friend. After the suicide of his friend they filmed the go go dance practice where he was dressed as snowhite, they didnt let his grieve and made him go as planned.
I dont think he processed all of the tragidies, and everything is building up.
I was sad to see his live after bbmas. He said, all i wanted is to become a trainee and look at me now. It had a bittersweet tone to it. I dont think any of them knew this is going to be this big.

Cocomj

Star
Nooo.. Really? I mean there will be other ways to join the Internet..right? There's a solution to everything nowadays.
@Shuna can you please tell us more details on what's article 13..? Why is it happening?
Yes for real it was voted at the end of march...
I hope there will be honestly (bc from what i heard if it doesn't suit them we can be prevented from watching the video
It's also got to do with money this law
But i suck at explaining
Better watch someone who explains it better than me XD )

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
V is the most supported guy out of 7 in this thread :D..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rj = Dual personality

IMG_20190509_082652.jpg
K00ks eyes.. with their favorite colors red and blue.

Who was it that said all 3 are hardly if ever together? Maybe they do read this forum lol.

Very much possible.. Because these people are very cunning.. They know how to use the opposing party in their benefit.. It wouldn't be surprised if they use this thread as their thinking Tank.. Obviously the questions and things discussed here..are also in the heads of everyone.. fans or nonfans alike. The twitter fans just keep their mouth shut even if they have questions to save the beetees image or they know they would receive a lotta backlash if they raised even a single finger.
They know their fans are too much under the spell to be a danger to them.. But they do sure know how to keep their mouths shut with releasing such content time to time which often is discussed here.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star