BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
Hi guys sorry to stop you in your analyzing
(? )

I just wanted to say that :

If you have heard of article 13

It's been 2 months it has been voted (idk how long we can hold on like this)

I'm french
Obviously part of the eu

We are being censored (in basic terms )on internet (literally look it up guys )

Maybe i won't even be able to come here ever
Or youtube,facebook and such
We are the end times for real
So yeah i wanted to wish you all well and if i don't come back you'll know why ^^
(It will probably be also bc i'm gonna busy )

Keep on being awesome
Have nice day
Love to all my old fellas
(And also those who are new and watching with eyes open )

Goodbye !!!
Nooo.. Really? I mean there will be other ways to join the Internet..right? There's a solution to everything nowadays.
@Shuna can you please tell us more details on what's article 13..? Why is it happening?

Deadlylady

Established
I don't know guys.....Remember that bts prediction about one of the members getting into a scandal with a western female celebrity and that it would be the downfall of the group?
Well,many speculated that it would be their leader,but of late,there have been rumours about jk dating some girl to learn english and now this cosying up with grande,and not to forget her history with guys.
This could be it.
This is maybe a hint of them doing a collab soon. With him going especially to meet her himself etc. Is a better impression than meeting during bbmas. This publicity and trying to reach out to her. He or his people really wants to collab with her and maybe that's was the real reason being him wanting to learn english. He can't act friendly with girls because he is married with the fans. And nibbling his members ears for good luck? lol
Hi guys sorry to stop you in your analyzing
(? )

I just wanted to say that :

If you have heard of article 13

It's been 2 months it has been voted (idk how long we can hold on like this)

I'm french
Obviously part of the eu

We are being censored (in basic terms )on internet (literally look it up guys )

Maybe i won't even be able to come here ever
Or youtube,facebook and such
We are the end times for real
So yeah i wanted to wish you all well and if i don't come back you'll know why ^^
(It will probably be also bc i'm gonna busy )

Keep on being awesome
Have nice day
Love to all my old fellas
(And also those who are new and watching with eyes open )

Goodbye !!!
In my country people look up to EU countries that they have more freedom etc. But this fact is scary, and most people don't know this. And also the on going yellow vest protest. I hope everything gets better there. This world needs peace.

I don't know guys.....Remember that bts prediction about one of the members getting into a scandal with a western female celebrity and that it would be the downfall of the group?
Well,many speculated that it would be their leader,but of late,there have been rumours about jk dating some girl to learn english and now this cosying up with grande,and not to forget her history with guys.
This could be it.
If they do I can't wait for the fans reactions. But I don't think this will happen.

Why has this guy started to wear sunglasses? This reminds me of MJ when he started wearing sunglasses because he didn't want people to look into his eyes because they would see his soul or something. What do you think? Maybe he has some eye issue?

Last edited:

Shuna

Star

mean

Established
This could be it.
I dont saw any rumors. Just rose x kook shippers.
Tbh i dont think ariana will be that unconscious to date themost popular member knowing how crazy are armys. They will lead her to death.
Beside i dont see a big deal of it,ariana always say thing like "ilysm" to her fans. American people always exagerate words.
I even believe more a dating scandal with a korean female idols

Deadlylady

Established
Drugs is what I think.
Those who take drugs have weird eyes and one can tell what they took based on the appearance of the eyes.
Many of these people do that to hide their drug abuse.
After that video of him looking scared/broken(programming errors,is what I think) where many fans opined that he looked scared and confused,they might've drugged and programmed him.Just my two cents.
Maybe it's just me but I feel like he has an issue with his right eye. That's maybe just swollen eyelids. Not getting enough sleep I guess.

Truthteller

Veteran
Drugs is what I think.
Those who take drugs have weird eyes and one can tell what they took based on the appearance of the eyes.
Many of these people do that to hide their drug abuse.
After that video of him looking scared/broken(programming errors,is what I think) where many fans opined that he looked scared and confused,they might've drugged and programmed him.Just my two cents.
Most hollywood singers have drug problems, the most shocking to me was Selena Gomez, didnt think she would be one, but many seem to have confirmed it. Ariana grande definitely has a drug issue, no wonder she was with a drug addict. Halsey too no need to say, there are pictures of her snorting coke. Yeah so would not be surprised if that was the case, not at all. Especially considering his alcohol problems.

On Ariana Grande and Jk pic, honestly cant help but think that they kinda look like 2 BFFs in that pic. No offense. She posed the exact same with Blackpink and other fans (mostly female and queer dudes). I think she has a pretty good gaydar.

Btw this is Ariana Grande’s brother. Looks like her in drag. He is gay.
1557315228215.jpg
This guy gives me major creeps.
No need to say that he too has had drug ans alcohol problems. Recently admitted to being in a relationship with a married gay couple and grossed everyone out.

Last edited:

rottielover

Established
I was scrolling through instagram last night, and I saw that Shawn Stockman ,one of the members from Boyz II Men covered a JM's Serendipity and posted on his IG. I found this odd because you wouldn't think a celeb in his genre like him be interested in beetees and its seems so random, and if you look at his recent live stories ( not sure if its still posted?) he talked about how he went to the concert to check them out and see what the fuss is all about and said himself its one of the greatest shows he's ever seen in his career as an entertainer. I don't know if he's exaggerating or what but that's crazy to hear from an OG artist. I don't know if he's just using the beetees hype to get back popular again, but one thing that stood out to me while he was talking about this whole beetees and stadium tours idea, while he was watching he questioned to himself why Boys II men didn't do stadiums back in the day when they were pretty big. He mentioned that behind the beetees and their "pretty faces", there's mostly likely people working making these things happen for them, because he recalled when he wanted to do something big for Boyz, he said there would be people who would oppose his ideas or discourage them. He said there's definitely key people making this beetees machine be unstoppable as we are seeing right now. Its just interesting to hear this from somebody in who's been in the music industry for a long time and providing some info what goes on behind the music and pretty faces. He then goes on and rants that he's also never seen any black group artist do stadium tours ever in music history besides the jacksons, so he kinda also implied that making it in this industry still has its discriminations. I don't know, I just thought I'd share even though if this doesn't have much relevance but hearing another artist from the music industry say something about who has control in the end of what they can or cannot do makes you rethink things.

Chic

Veteran
I was scrolling through instagram last night, and I saw that Shawn Stockman ,one of the members from Boyz II Men covered a JM's Serendipity and posted on his IG. I found this odd because you wouldn't think a celeb in his genre like him be interested in beetees and its seems so random, and if you look at his recent live stories ( not sure if its still posted?) he talked about how he went to the concert to check them out and see what the fuss is all about and said himself its one of the greatest shows he's ever seen in his career as an entertainer. I don't know if he's exaggerating or what but that's crazy to hear from an OG artist. I don't know if he's just using the beetees hype to get back popular again, but one thing that stood out to me while he was talking about this whole beetees and stadium tours idea, while he was watching he questioned to himself why Boys II men didn't do stadiums back in the day when they were pretty big. He mentioned that behind the beetees and their "pretty faces", there's mostly likely people working making these things happen for them, because he recalled when he wanted to do something big for Boyz, he said there would be people who would oppose his ideas or discourage them. He said there's definitely key people making this beetees machine be unstoppable as we are seeing right now. Its just interesting to hear this from somebody in who's been in the music industry for a long time and providing some info what goes on behind the music and pretty faces. He then goes on and rants that he's also never seen any black group artist do stadium tours ever in music history besides the jacksons, so he kinda also implied that making it in this industry still has its discriminations. I don't know, I just thought I'd share even though if this doesn't have much relevance but hearing another artist from the music industry say something about who has control in the end of what they can or cannot do makes you rethink things.

Great observation. I have nothing to add to this other than to say this was a great find. They have so many celebrities talking about them!

Truthteller

Veteran
In the showbiz whenever something gets a lot of hype others will try to affiliate themselves with it, as to ride the wave and gain some of their own benefit as they know it brings attention. I think that going to a stadium with thousands of screaming fans and light sticks big screens with loud pop music, dance and choreagraphy makes great entertainment, regardless of quality or whether or not it is your type of music. The screaming fans alone make a good show, however of course BTS have the support of higher ups and key people in the industry who relentlessly push them on the masses. After all they fit perfectly with the current agenda. There is a huge force behind them, otherwise none of it would be possible, and that is not their fans. The fans are just consumers.

Happyalone

Rookie
Hello @Burrito and her brownies ... so if you good at arabic, i got you a video of the secrets of the illuminati told by a "freemasonic king" demon who haunts a lady by dark magic, eeh in arab countries we deal with illuminati demons like you guys will deal with gangsters in your countries... so here you go
But to those who are bad at arabic, assalamu alaikom
don't worry this demon draws some of the symbols in a draft paper !!

Hopeful

Star
This is maybe a hint of them doing a collab soon. With him going especially to meet her himself etc. Is a better impression than meeting during bbmas. This publicity and trying to reach out to her. He or his people really wants to collab with her and maybe that's was the real reason being him wanting to learn english. He can't act friendly with girls because he is married with the fans. And nibbling his members ears for good luck? lol

In my country people look up to EU countries that they have more freedom etc. But this fact is scary, and most people don't know this. And also the on going yellow vest protest. I hope everything gets better there. This world needs peace.

If they do I can't wait for the fans reactions. But I don't think this will happen.

Why has this guy started to wear sunglasses? This reminds me of MJ when he started wearing sunglasses because he didn't want people to look into his eyes because they would see his soul or something. What do you think? Maybe he has some eye issue?
It was 4riana's manager who invited jungk00k to the show.. And gave them front row seats in the Pits and filmed them and then took him backstage to meet her and get pics.

Deadlylady

Established
Hello @Burrito and her brownies ... so if you good at arabic, i got you a video of the secrets of the illuminati told by a "freemasonic king" demon who haunts a lady by dark magic, eeh in arab countries we deal with illuminati demons like you guys will deal with gangsters in your countries... so here you go
But to those who are bad at arabic, assalamu alaikom
don't worry this demon draws some of the symbols in a draft paper !!
I wish there was subtitles, but I have seen many videos of the so called haunted people and you never know if its real or fake. How can you tell the difference? This looks fake to me. First of all the demons like to lie. So most of the things she said should be false.
I bet there is a lot of people that are haunted by demons and nobody can tell the difference. And since people do a lot of magic in arab and muslims countries that would explain this situation. People are so dumb they sell their hereafter for stupid stuff like making someone love them or seperate a couple they don't like.

Deadlylady

Established
It was 4riana's manager who invited jungk00k to the show.. And gave them front row seats in the Pits and filmed them and then took him backstage to meet her and get pics.
Then they are just acting for the fans. And 4ri's people using this situation for publicity. There is a saying in my language which fits this situation. Fresh shit attracts a lot of flies.

Hopeful

Star

I see so many fan accounts of JK and Jimin being together all the time
its weird how the maknae line are so promoted as best friends but V is almost never spotted with them......he is always left out of Jimin and JK little "dates"
I think he likes his privacy.. He likes to paint and stuff but i wonder if he brought his arts and crafts stuff with him.

Deadlylady

Established

I see so many fan accounts of JK and Jimin being together all the time
its weird how the maknae line are so promoted as best friends but V is almost never spotted with them......he is always left out of Jimin and JK little "dates"
Even the places they sit or pose are pre-planned. Maybe they had a fight/can't stand each other anymore. Since the start of their promotion he has shown signs that he doesn't want to be there.