BTS discussion thread

Allegra

Veteran
Astrology itself is occult/pagan in origin and root. Nothing good come out of it. Don't read into it.
The stars or the heavens (galaxy, planets, sun and moon included) were created by God to show His power and majesty. They are God's handiwork. They are also for signs and seasons. The signs as in the sense of navigational “indicators".

The heavens are not for “interpretation” of an assumed influence the stars (and planets) exert on human destiny. Read more here.
To my fellow Christians, God condemns the practice of divination and sorcery. So let's not play around with those practices. I attached a picture of bible verses that mention the practice of divination.

We're discussing BT$ involvement with the darkness so let's not bring one of the darkness teachings in here.

Attachments

NotDelulu

Established
Looking at the actual performance it doesnt look like they're looking directly at each other. It could just be from this person's angle and thus it's feeding into the whole Taekook shipping frenzy.

Edit: See the screenshot I added in case anyone doesn't want to watch it.
That was silly of me. Looking at the stage they were not looking at eachother and the clip was taken during a rap solo in the boy with luv part. Tae was just taking a moment to breath. I fell to the taekook shippers once again. Thank you for correcting me

mean

Established
That was silly of me. Looking at the stage they were not looking at eachother and the clip was taken during a rap solo in the boy with luv part. Tae was just taking a moment to breath. I fell to the taekook shippers once again. Thank you for correcting me
It's okay I thought too before realising it was just an angle.
When I discovered them (bts) thank to taekook, I thought they were real.

Chic

Veteran

No problem. Shippers love taking things out of context, making things appear the way they want to interpret it. It almost fooled me too lol.

Deadlylady

Established

So recently I've come across this video that is weird/creepy and has a lot of evil symbolism. The video dates back to 2012.But the man behind the video said that making the video took about 6years. So this is actually from 2006.

Strangely it depicts the exact fire/burning of Notre Dame de Paris.

999.jpg

So coming to bêtise.

Monsta solo song personality. First of all it takes place in a school room at first just like in that video.
And I felt that this too is very similar.

0000.jpg

Deadlylady

Established
This video is being promoted by youtube right now.
It is a documentary about l0u p3arlm@n which is supposed to reveal the darkside of boy bands and stardom.It has interviews from members of many boy groups that worked with him.Worth a look,maybe.And billb0ard is promoting this video.:oops:
So they got ripped off? lol I didn't know that.
Artists not being paid enough or barely given any money is something that is often seen in kpop. So I guess they have taken this from this guy.

Last edited:

Dove28

Rookie
Hi everyone. So happy to find this thread and go down this crazy and sad rabbit hole. I'm learning SO much. I was hooked on BTS after they released Dope, but got extremely disinterested once they got popular in America. I feel like I'm going through a breakup because I just deleted all their pics from my phone haha.

I'm wondering if anyone is into astrology on here? I looked at a chart made up for their debut time and noticed some questionable things. But the big thing and maybe it's been mentioned on here was that they debuted on June 13th 2013. I don't know really anything about numerology, but with everything else it's like damnn

here's the blog with a person's interpretation. but of course i guess it's in a more positive light since they're a fan. https://bangtanastrology.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F167270981092
Also is anyone gonna watch the BBMAs? It's held on May 1st this year and incidentally, that's an occult holiday
Ahhh...someone saw the technique I used? and switched up the time. umm...k.

Are you new here btw because a few posts back I've done a natalized event reading.

The debut hour is WRONG.

BTS's debut MV was released FIRST at 11:59 am before they debuted on stage which was later that day.

Most groups (at least these days) debut a MV first that have a debut STAGE.

Real debut hour is via. YouTube/internet, where most are first exposed to the energy of the event.

And of course the fan will sugarcoat the chart and tell amazing things and sure the chart promised success but there are TRANSITS and SOLAR RETURNS, even progressions involved that affects the event chart and you have to also see personal transits that affects the natal charts of the members. For example, Transit Uranus in Aries was one of the reasons why Jessica Jung (an Aries) left the group (Uranus conjunct Sun=need for freedom...and she was the ONLY Aries in that group) and the Solar Return of that year and the year prior for SNSD was bad and showed a break up. All you need is a badly aspected Saturn and Uranus. I checked out Seo Taiji and the boys and understood why they broke up. It takes one planet sometimes. Astrology shows a lot of dark and reality in charts; flaws of human nature. It's not of God. I'll be honest.

BTS won't last another 7 years, I'm only going to share that. This year is manifesting as I expected as I know a year ago it will be their hardest year since debut. It only will get worse on the world tour.

Last edited:

Dove28

Rookie
"...Saturn in the 10th. it really sums up their 7 year long climb to success and recognition. Saturn brings challenges and obstacles, but also the resilience to overcome them. they’ve been through failure and know it well, but didn’t let it stop them. it took hard work to get the top and make as much of an impact they’ve made today..."
Again, this fan has it wrong. This is why it's important to know the right time of debut. When BTS debuted at 11:59 am there was a Gemini mid-heaven in Seoul Korea, it pointed to the sky, it's the public-eye, and how we are viewed by others, this is the Mid-heaven. When they debuted, Jupiter was in Gemini. The transit began in June 2012 until late June 2013. it was a period of time when social media was building stronger especially YouTube. People around the world was antsy to gather information and share it.

Gemini mid-heaven rules computers and the media.

So the timing was right for the company to upload BTS's "No More Dream" on social media platforms when everyone was all around these platforms. They could have done the traditional route and debuted on stage FIRST like the older generational K-pop groups but didn't.

June was the month when many teenagers were out of school and on social media, they were wide awake at nearly 12:00 pm for sure, it's afternoon, lots of social activity. Gemini Sun was very social that month.

The Moon was also in Cancer in a critical degree (29th degree) that day, so A LOT of intense emotions that day for all of Korea, the world actually, a need to feel like they BELONG. This is Cancer's energy. To nurture. To protect. A family-like unification. And this is what I ask of BTS fans here, how were you FEELING at least 1 day before BTS's debut. A bit emotional? A desire to belong? How did "No More Dream" speak to you?

At 11:59 pm, Jupiter and the Sun was in their 10th house of again, the PUBLIC eye. So, there was an EXPANSION to their image (Jupiter does this, it expands) Jupiter blesses, brings LUCK. So actually...they did NOT need to work hard because Jupiter blessed them with an admired image already. Look closely on the SOCIAL MEDIA activity after they debuted. They were lucky. ARMY can't and will not accept that social media is the reason why BTS is successful.

Sun in the 10th is a classic aspect that gave the group brilliance, sort of a king like status. But it also made them targets to gossip because it's in the sign of Gemini. The ruler of the ascendant (Virgo), is also in the 10th house (Mercury) which makes them extra communicative towards the public.

Ascendant is appearances. Virgos in general are perfectionists, very hard-working and practical. BTS also appeared PURE to many. Like virgins or innocents. That's how they APPEARED to us, but it wasn't the reason why they are popular. It's Gemini mid-heaven.

Last edited:

Chic

Veteran
Again, this fan has it wrong. This is why it's important to know the right time of debut. When BTS debuted at 11:59 am there was a Gemini mid-heaven in Seoul Korea, it pointed to the sky, it's the public-eye, and how we are viewed by others, this is the Mid-heaven. When they debuted, Jupiter was in Gemini. The transit began in June 2012 until late June 2013. it was a period of time when social media was building stronger especially YouTube. People around the world was antsy to gather information and share it.

Gemini mid-heaven rules computers and the media.

So the timing was right for the company to upload BTS's "No" on social media platforms when everyone was all around these platforms. They could have done the traditional route and debuted on stage FIRST like the older generational K-pop groups but didn't.

June was the month when many teenagers were out of school and on social media, they were wide awake at nearly 12:00 pm for sure, it's afternoon, lots of social activity. Gemini Sun was very social that month.

The Moon was also in Cancer in a critical degree (29th degree) that day, so A LOT of intense emotions that day for all of Korea, the world actually, a need to feel like they BELONG. This is Cancer's energy. To nurture. To protect. A family-like unification. And this is what I ask of BTS fans here, how were you FEELING at least 1 day before BTS's debut. A bit emotional? A desire to belong? How did "No" speak to you?

At 11:59 pm, Jupiter and the Sun was in their 10th house of again, the PUBLIC eye. So, there was an EXPANSION to their image (Jupiter does this, it expands) Jupiter blesses, brings LUCK. So actually...they did NOT need to work hard because Jupiter blessed them with an admired image already. Look closely on the SOCIAL MEDIA activity after they debuted. They were lucky. ARMY can't and will not accept that social media is the reason why BTS is successful.

Sun in the 10th is a classic aspect that gave the group brilliance, sort of a king like status. But it also made them targets to gossip because it's in the sign of Gemini. The ruler of the ascendant (Virgo), is also in the 10th house (Mercury) which makes them extra communicative towards the public.

Ascendant is appearances. Virgos in general are perfectionists, very hard-working and practical. BTS also appeared PURE to many. Like virgins or innocents. That's how they APPEARED to us, but it wasn't the reason why they are popular. It's Gemini mid-heaven.

Sooooo...their popularity is all a sham. They just got lucky.

Lol. I'm kidding a little. I have to admit, [true] astrology is too detailed and difficult to understand for my simple brain and I don't care to follow it so I stay away from it. These are some things to think about, though. But who behind the scenes is thinking of such intricate details and putting this much effort into such planning/timing? I know it happens but when you think about it, it's insane.

I wasn't into them when they debuted. N.O. isn't one of the songs I like by them either. It would be interesting to find out how others felt towards it.

Dove28

Rookie
Sooooo...their popularity is all a sham. They just got lucky.

Lol. I'm kidding a little. I have to admit, [true] astrology is too detailed and difficult to understand for my simple brain and I don't care to follow it so I stay away from it. These are some things to think about, though. But who behind the scenes is thinking of such intricate details and putting this much effort into such planning/timing? I know it happens but when you think about it, it's insane.

I wasn't into them when they debuted. N.O. isn't one of the songs I like by them either. It would be interesting to find out how others felt towards it.
I got No More Dream and N.O mixed together. It was No More Dream. But anyways, yeah astrology isn't for everyone. It's complex and a Pandora box. Sometimes I wish I didn't know too much. Many ARMY got into them because of a show called American Hustle. When there is Gemini-mid-heaven you tend to have career doing T.V stuff or something that involves a lot of communication/interaction and this was one of them. When Jupiter is there (10th house), all it gave was more opportunities. So yes it was Luck. I'm not denying their hard-work but it wasn't the MAIN reason why they are where they are. Media made them big. But in a few years people will get sick of social media.

ddaeng

Ahhh...someone saw the technique I used? and switched up the time. umm...k.

Are you new here btw because a few posts back I've done a natalized event reading.

The debut hour is WRONG.

BTS's debut MV was released FIRST at 11:59 am before they debuted on stage which was later that day.

Most groups (at least these days) debut a MV first that have a debut STAGE.

Real debut hour is via. YouTube/internet, where most are first exposed to the energy of the event.

And of course the fan will sugarcoat the chart and tell amazing things and sure the chart promised success but there are TRANSITS and SOLAR RETURNS, even progressions involved that affects the event chart and you have to also see personal transits that affects the natal charts of the members. For example, Transit Uranus in Aries was one of the reasons why Jessica Jung (an Aries) left the group (Uranus conjunct Sun=need for freedom...and she was the ONLY Aries in that group) and the Solar Return of that year and the year prior for SNSD was bad and showed a break up. All you need is a badly aspected Saturn and Uranus. I checked out Seo Taiji and the boys and understood why they broke up. It takes one planet sometimes. Astrology shows a lot of dark and reality in charts; flaws of human nature. It's not of God. I'll be honest.

BTS won't last another 7 years, I'm only going to share that. This year is manifesting as I expected as I know a year ago it will be their hardest year since debut. It only will get worse on the world tour.
Yes, I'm new and I haven't gone through the whole thread so I didn't know if someone else dipped into their charts. My bad. But I love your interpretation and noting how many things you have to consider. Thanks so much.

rottielover

Established
When people are saying why is this bad and they are successful. This is making the youth forgetting about god and searching happiness only through them.

View attachment 21324
View attachment 21325

This is really sad to see...it looks like the agenda/goal of the elite of making young minds to deviate away from God, who we should be praying to and relying on, and instead towards them (idols/celebrities) is showing these results. This is the danger of idolatry - worshiping the creation rather than the creator. It's one thing to admire and enjoy something/someone but too be obsessed with it and making it your sole source of happiness/joy alone will only leave them empty in the long run coz these idols/celebrities are just as flawed human beings as we are...who are not perfect, will make mistakes...etc. Putting hope and reliance on things or persons that aren't meant to be stable or strong enough will only lead to disappointment when they fail us, which they will coz they're human, will in turn leave their hope in ruins which sometimes lead to people into depression/hopelessness. It's all a cycle of looking up and trusting in the wrong things that will never fill that void. That void alone that I believe could only be filled by someone Supernatural that's greater than mankind. Sorry was just spilling my thoughts as I saw this and it makes feel sadden what our generation has led up to.