BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Established
I was searching for videos about the illuminati symbols at the Grammys and I found a lot of Armys in the comment sections. But most of them still dont see BTS as part of this

For example in one of the videos someone commented "how can people watch this crap full of satanist?" and a lot of the replies were "because BTS attended"......"I watched only to see BTS"
How can Armys watch illuminati videos and still think BTS is not part of it??? they think every artists at the Grammys is part of the illuminati except BTS? I dont understand them

I was searching for videos about the illuminati symbols at the Grammys and I found a lot of Armys in the comment sections. But most of them still dont see BTS as part of this

For example in one of the videos someone commented "how can people watch this crap full of satanist?" and a lot of the replies were "because BTS attended"......"I watched only to see BTS"
How can Armys watch illuminati videos and still think BTS is not part of it??? they think every artists at the Grammys is part of the illuminati except BTS? I dont understand them
They're blinded by their love for them. As soon as I even start talking about them being in it my sister will cut off our convo and leave lol. B*S is like an escape from reality for a lot of people so they don't want to hear it or see it.

cadiz

Established
They're blinded by their love for them. As soon as I even start talking about them being in it my sister will cut off our convo and leave lol. B*S is like an escape from reality for a lot of people so they don't want to hear it or see it.
my theory is that their music has some powerful mind control effect
I talked about it before but when I was a fan I was obsessed with protecting them and defending them....every time I saw a negative comment on social media I would atack that person
But as soon as I stopped listening to their music those feelings disappeared and I started to see BTS with different eyes

my theory is that their music has some powerful mind control effect
I talked about it before but when I was a fan I was obsessed with protecting them and defending them....every time I saw a negative comment on social media I would atack that person
But as soon as I stopped listening to their music those feelings disappeared and I started to see BTS with different eyes
I experienced the same
They most likely perform magick onto their songs to make the listener fall in love and become invested in them
I remember when my sister showed me their MVs the first couple of times I was very disinterested bc I was never into K-pop or knew anything about it and didn't find any of them attractive. A few days later I slowly started viewing more and more of their content and every song I loved before I couldn't listen to bc only their music sounded good to me
I knew this was weird bc I was always into 70s/80s/90s music especially the rock from those decades since forever but it started sounding boring
But yeah definitely some type of sorcery bc it sort of enchants you and you become invested in the boys
Even weirder is the fact that fans become invested knowing nothing about these boys bc in reality I've recently become aware that they reveal NOTHING even in Korean interviews they play stupid or wrongly answer on even the most simple questions
We don't even know what kind of music they like bc they give very generic answers
Another sign of black magick is the fact that these boys drain your energy. Idk if anyone feels this but at first their music excited me and gave me energy in some ways but also made me lethargic, sad, spiritually low, and not content w/ my life. I couldn't even pray correctly bc they were distracting me.

That is not surprising coming from japanese people
I'm in contact with them and doing the thing that Jam@l did is like (the shirt )either :
1)mocking their suffering and history (like the ytber did in Aokigahara if you want a better image ) (ps : i know they aren't innocent either with Korea but that's not the topic)
2)insult them (it's not the 1st time they did bc in one clip Jamal can be seen "drowning" and it was the jp version or run i believe and it was uploaded on the 11 th of march so one jp person saw it and ofc got mad at the mocking and thankfully it was retweeted )
(3)declare a war )

There are not human beings anymore or they are full of demons smh

I hope everyone will stop one day
(Not B+s only but every celebs out here to stop being a fan )(that includes me too for the other celebs kinda lol)
hey whats with Aokigahara? is there Kpop celebrity has done something, I am not updated to whats happening
and whats with Jamal insulting Japan? why it have to be him? I didn't know that, I missed many things

I believe BTS are demons in a human form, they have no feelings at all, they are willing to mock thousands of dead people, even when Jin grand mother died, they all happy and very chill, they don't care at all

yeah I agree, we all need to stop being fan of Kpop all together, not just BTS, but its very hard to quit
between, are you still fan of Kpop or other celebrity?

Today, I talk with my family about the coming of ww3, and my sister thought I am mentally il, it is so frustrating arguing with my family about this, they don't listen at all, I am tired of being the only awake here, its tough and lonely journey

I really wanted to gather with awake people and form a survival group of ww3, but I don't know how can that happen

hey whats with Aokigahara? is there Kpop celebrity has done something, I am not updated to whats happening
and whats with Jamal insulting Japan? why it have to be him? I didn't know that, I missed many things

I believe BTS are demons in a human form, they have no feelings at all, they are willing to mock thousands of dead people, even when Jin grand mother died, they all happy and very chill, they don't care at all

yeah I agree, we all need to stop being fan of Kpop all together, not just BTS, but its very hard to quit
Aokigahara aka suicide forest.....on 1st jan,2018, l0gan paul,a youtuber released a video of him in the suicide forest with his friends and coming across a dead body.....their reactions to finding the dead body and the way they showed it,drew backlash from a lot of people all over the world fro being insensitive and disrespecting and mocking the dead.....youtube even removed the monetization option for his videos........most of his fans are really young and many posted videos of crying and feeling traumatized.........paul later apologized but he never regained the craze he used to have prior to that video.

Yes......what you said about the group is absolutely true.......they don't seem to have any humanity left in them.
On a sidenote:Grammies 2019 recorded the lowest rating ever.......so,even nominating,inviting and exclusively promoting bt3 which is supposed to have a dedicated rabid large fanbase,couldn't salvage the show.

As for quitting kpop,never been a fan of kpop,been following this thread and the kpop related one only to check the hype of the group and the kpop phenomenon,in general on international stage..........which kind of helps to analyse the content and situations objectively.......... these threads and even the forum showed the darkside of not just the entertainment biz but also,some other places........a new way of looking at things,if you might say.......... knowing all this,not sure if it helps in any fruitful way but it definitely makes one aware and might stop from getting caught in the web of lies.

Last edited:

My favo Bt.s was in 2017 they was unique in my eyes also they was very sympathetic but since Fake ♡ they change.
Idk what happend but their charisma changed bad. And i think they have still humanity but what they have maybe see or do change them. If a person have a hard time this can change a persons personality.
They look dead inside.
In islam we said they have lost their nur'.
Nur mean Light what God gaves every human. And they lost it what mean they are against God or their personality are really bad. Light mean you are pure your heart is like gold you are not a evil person.This Person that have light in her face gaves you a good feeling. But tbh they have lost it.
Money and Fame dont make a human happy. Family, Love and a Peacful life this made a human happy.
Many times Bt.s have mention that they miss their familys. They are lonely no one of them have this safeness by their family. What kind of life is this...

May God help them if they really want to get out. God can change every thing its no matter how your situation is no matter how hopeless. He can change! Please dont forget. God is Great!

Last edited:
Ww3 what????????????
Will this 100% happend?
It has long begun......it is not out in the open like the previous wars.....this time,it is on the minds..........
Why would anyone wage a war?It is to gain control over others..........with all the destruction from the previous wars,they no longer want to play it out in the open.....so,they resorted to stealth tactics and have been waging war on each other..........this time it is psychological aided by technology.........all the wars you see happening here and there in the world,these are proxy wars designed to keep the populations in a state of terror and fearing that some large war will blow out of these 'skirmishes'........these frightened populations can't think of anything beyond this and all their decisions will be dictated by fear.........they look for an escape from this and they are given carefully manufactured entertainment that propagates fear and any agenda of the powers........the economy is structured in a way to ensure the subservience of the populations.........when they are faced with daily struggle to make ends meet,fear for their lives and accept any suggestions through the propaganda bombarded in the guise of entertainment i.e., preoccupied with all this,they will not question anything......they don't have time to question anything........they lost control of their own lives and gave it to the ruling powers.......and what's the aim of a war? To gain control..........This is already done.........The rest is just theatrics.

https://www.syti.net/GB/SilentWeaponsGB.html

I experienced the same
They most likely perform magick onto their songs to make the listener fall in love and become invested in them
I remember when my sister showed me their MVs the first couple of times I was very disinterested bc I was never into K-pop or knew anything about it and didn't find any of them attractive. A few days later I slowly started viewing more and more of their content and every song I loved before I couldn't listen to bc only their music sounded good to me
I knew this was weird bc I was always into 70s/80s/90s music especially the rock from those decades since forever but it started sounding boring
But yeah definitely some type of sorcery bc it sort of enchants you and you become invested in the boys
Even weirder is the fact that fans become invested knowing nothing about these boys bc in reality I've recently become aware that they reveal NOTHING even in Korean interviews they play stupid or wrongly answer on even the most simple questions
We don't even know what kind of music they like bc they give very generic answers
Another sign of black magick is the fact that these boys drain your energy. Idk if anyone feels this but at first their music excited me and gave me energy in some ways but also made me lethargic, sad, spiritually low, and not content w/ my life. I couldn't even pray correctly bc they were distracting me.
I became a fan back at 2017 summer but i knew them months before that because of my friends .. I remember the first time i listened to one of their songs "Not today" ,and at first i didnt really liked it.. i was like "Ok their dance moves are really good but the song isnt my taste" .. some moments after that i wanted to listen to it one more time, and ended up listening to Not today for the rest of the day.. When i think about this and the way i changed because of them i end up on the same conclussion as you. (sorry for my grammar mistakes)

Last edited:
I looked up that SK Telecom company One eyed dad works for and it's interesting that the logo is what? It looks like a stylised butterfly which some of you were saying is representative of mk ultra.
View attachment 19416
One eyed is rapmon right? Do you mind sharing the source that his dad works there? Bcs honestly during the time of me being a bts fan since 2016 until before idol, i never read a single thing about his dad.

I couldn't bring myself to watch the Grammys for several reason before BTS was even announced. I stopped watching the Grammys a long time ago lol. However, seeing short clips and snippets, I realized that BTS had completely left the building that night (mentally, and emotionally). I saw cockiness on all of the members. Then the videos that they posted afterwards didn't make it any better. What the fanbase doesn't understand, is that BTS was really nothing special that night. The Grammys aren't worth anything. Just like how Drake said it that same exact night. BTS themselves were acting like they were gonna get an award themselves. Why couldn't they just pose normally? I can't believe i'm saying this, but Taehyung was the worst out of all of them. He didn't even act like that when they attended the AMAs and the BBMAs. He was acting like he was in some club trying to mesmerize somebody. I became kinda offended that he was doing that. It makes me look at him completely different now. I know he was doing that so that people could get attracted to him yet again, just like the BBMAs and the AMAs. Questioning and saying how handsome he is. I'm really getting sick of them doing that. Their music is not even that great anymore, and I know that they only thing that they have going for themselves is their looks. Not going to lie, Taehyung is very handsome, he has a very cold look to him, which makes him very attractive. However, being cocky, and constantly sticking your tongue out for no apparent reason, makes you the most ugliest man to me.

I couldn't bring myself to watch the Grammys for several reason before BTS was even announced. I stopped watching the Grammys a long time ago lol. However, seeing short clips and snippets, I realized that BTS had completely left the building that night (mentally, and emotionally). I saw cockiness on all of the members. Then the videos that they posted afterwards didn't make it any better. What the fanbase doesn't understand, is that BTS was really nothing special that night. The Grammys aren't worth anything. Just like how Drake said it that same exact night. BTS themselves were acting like they were gonna get an award themselves. Why couldn't they just pose normally? I can't believe i'm saying this, but Taehyung was the worst out of all of them. He didn't even act like that when they attended the AMAs and the BBMAs. He was acting like he was in some club trying to mesmerize somebody. I became kinda offended that he was doing that. It makes me look at him completely different now. I know he was doing that so that people could get attracted to him yet again, just like the BBMAs and the AMAs. Questioning and saying how handsome he is. I'm really getting sick of them doing that. Their music is not even that great anymore, and I know that they only thing that they have going for themselves is their looks. Not going to lie, Taehyung is very handsome, he has a very cold look to him, which makes him very attractive. However, being cocky, and constantly sticking your tongue out for no apparent reason, makes you the most ugliest man to me.
This made me laugh lmao
I agree he is very attractive but part of the reason I found him attractive was because of his previous personality
I loved that someone who was constantly praised for his looks was so goofy and such a dork
Now that his personality has changed even tho he is blessed with a beautiful face I don’t find him really attractive anymore
Also Jimin and Tae were the ones that stood out with the bright hair colours
Maybe he was told to do this because these 2 were meant to be special that night anyways
They are both very popular have the looks and the industry is disgusting to exploit these people
Like you said the Grammys isn’t what it seems they must have had to do things behind the scenes unfortunately and maybe Tae and Jimin were meant to be the main focus

1 • No i was making a comparison/link between how Jamal insulted/offended Japan (he wore the Hiroshim@ bombing ww2 t shirt again but this time it was while he was in Japan ffs ) and how it was similar to when the ytber Logan Paul did what he did in Aokigahara
(People can say it's not as bad but it's basically the same :
1)mockery of death 2)mockery of suffering )

2 • idk why it had to be him

3 • I agree with you abt B+s

4 • i don't like the word fan (never did but anyways )
I still admire some artists works despite being bad/evil (yeah i know i know )
I know what you mean it's very hard
Well for me :
I still listen to some music (bc i have an illness + injuries that take for me to recover so i chillax to it )
Other celebrities ?
Not in Korea you mean ?
Mmmmh no not anymore (though i still have a soft spot for mj bc i know things that i shouldn't and he was probs evil on this earth bc he was also sold but i believe he tried to get himself out and repent )(i can't say more sorry )
(Every other celebs from HollyWierd no thanks )
Abt Kpop mmmh i only listen to osts of kdramas (i've switched to kdramas instead of kpop bc i'm in recovery and i'm bored af while i study languages a
nd waiting to see doctors and also go with animals )(therapy)
(Ps : i've said a long long time ago but i was never a fan of kpop i just saw the boys on insta and people close to me kept talking abt it so i checked it out and here is how i came here bc i knew something was wrong )(though i still knew the generic songs like psy songs, B@ng B@ng B@ng and G*rls Generation )

(It's like having half a brain struggling to stay out of the matrix and the other is always sleepy and needs to be shaken up)

sorry for the rant (talking abt me lol)

How about you ? (For the last question you asked )

Last edited: