BTS discussion thread

I actually found that really disturbing, and how can they act all calm like that? There's probably at least 30 people watching them.
They probably aren't calm (though i'm not them and idk them)
They just don't want to loose their "job"
(Just think of it as u wouldn't want ur boss to see u fall apart in front of your eyes bc they would surely fire you )

Sorry if my words are a bit harsh ^^'
(I know what you mean tho )

Glad to see people are waking up to the truth
Since i'm off no use anymore in the thread (and i'm done "abt/with them")
I'll be going have a nice day ~

Told you they were good actors
That clip tho it kinda made me wonder why they don't try themselves to get out of it
How does that make sense ?
Like they look like slaves or animals in a zoo i felt really bad rn (more like i cringed :/)

In my opinion they probably have less staff for the vlives but more like 10-20 of them

Tbh i'm not surprised too bc when i saw a 2 d@ys 1 n*ght show the staff was of 100 people !!!!!

(When they introduced the new cast for s3 the staff was filling the room there was like 30 people )

Ah anyway it's just makes me sigh (-_-) even talk abt this
I'm DONE
(It's a good reminder as to why i left the thread
Don't mind me : to everyone
If i don't come back for a while like last time )
when you sign a contract, you are under their mercy. we may never know, maybe some of them love the fame and fortune and will do anything to keep that status...even if it means being FAKE in order to please the crowds "@rmy" that keep the money rollin' in. and If they wanted out, they wouldn't have signed up for another 7 years... :/ on the flipside, lets say if they were able to get out of it on their own will, they might be already in too deep within the industry "darksides " that the stakes might be too high if they attempt to get out, it's possible but the road will be rough (look at MJ... :( ) very sad life to live...they need a wake up call themselves and come to their senses to turn away from all this madness before its too late.

Last edited:
Wow they're offering a course about them at UC Berkeley uni. Marketing at it's finest...
http://instagr.am/p/Btj9pW8AAAu/ Also I find the similarity thing between one eyed and Jamal interesting.
http://instagr.am/p/BtmFQTrAmvN/
If I remember right they were the members who both got death threats. Though Jamal got it 3x.

Screenshot_20190209-122302.png Screenshot_20190209-122620.png

Jamal is supposedly an enfj personality and one eyed is an infp... Which are said to be the most compatible
Screenshot_20190209-125053~2.png
Screenshot_20190209-124208.png
Lol "authentic" no. They caught in a lie!
Personally I think they both have something in common like having the strongest sexual energy. This is just an observation, I could be wrong, but I see most fangirls fall for Jamal first and many fanboys (eg. Canadian YouTuber I forgot his name (RobertIdk), kid I looked after in Japan, PewDiePie back when they followed him even JK lol) have a liking for one eyed...
Plus as you know one eye support the g.y thing and even wrote a g.y song for the girl group BH used to have and recommended g.y literature (he apparently 'nutted' to one) and films and artists so those people will feel more comfortable being attracted to him... In fact... I wouldn't be at all surprised if he himself became bi or something (to get into a character for marketing to the lgxbt target audience). If true this may be a reason why he's athiest because if he was Christian or Muslim it would be classified a sinful lifestyle and he would be accountable.
Here's him cuddling guess who...Jamal!!
3285-86bf539ddb4fb82803ddb194fd2696ce.jpg
There's another one of him kissing Jamal but it was too large.

Jamal did well in school topping maths and chemistry so they are very intelligent which I think someone here mentioned helps with creating a stronger, more credible alter. Which is true they are both very good at keeping in their character of duality between childish charm and sensuality, I can see it like a switch for those two.
What are your thoughts and what does this mean? Maybe there is a reason BH seems to favour them...?

Last edited:
@rottielover bighit is expert at mediaplay, there is no doubt BTS is giving them a lot of money but there are also some debts from Bang PD being repoted by one journalist (and being covered by bighit mediaplay about new contracts)

@unbelievabletruth that would explain the support from politicians! even the korean president invited them to an event in France....there is also the hyundai report saying they were beneficial to Korea economy (report that came out inmediately after BTS signed a contract with them to promote cars)

I dont know if this JYP and bighit rumor is true but both agencies are close with each other, JYP is debuting a new group and most of the girls were actress in BTS music video and the kpop group 2AM was originally a JYP group but then Bighit took care of them

Talking about JYP lets remember he is part of a CULT and was expossed but never gave explanations. This man and Bang PD are close friends and used to be bussiness partners
About the hyundai research thing.......did mention about it and guessed that it would be a case of quid pro quo and that this research might be used in the future to argue about their importance for sk economy and demand that they be exempted from enlistment,despite them appearing ready to enlist.....https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-865#post-176293
guess what?........the same argument recently came up demanding their exemption.......... https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-887#post-181634

And now,there is that news of a course on them in uc berkeley........just so you guys know,uc berkeley is pretty deep in occult....just take a look at its logo.....their motto,'let there be light' and their student portal is 'illuminate education'
https://brand.berkeley.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/ucberkeleyseal.jpg
https://berkeley.illuminatehc.com/login
and there were some controversies about it housing freemasons and that there is a burial ground on it and that the occult are trying to harness the energy from the burial ground and the supposed meeting point of compass lines
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_California,_Berkeley_oak_grove_controversy
So,if their course is there,then you must understand that they are using the group to push the agenda onto the young minds(the title of the course'next generation leaders' is like forcing people to acknowledge and accept them as their leaders) and also cashing in on the craze.......and that the group is really deep in this.

Last edited:
Interesting outfit choice in the 2nd Bic, Why would you wear a sash that looks like a tag for a paint can (off white is a paint colour with a trademark)?? the hat looks like it says BDSM (a sexual role play/torture activity from what I gather) except with an ® mark instead of an S. I looked up the ® mark and
Screenshot_20190209-212217.png
It means "registered ownership" I could be overanalyzing but after hearing about fans and their sexually explicit fan fictions and art , this could mean that they are PRODUCTS for people's enjoyment of perversion.
I thought about that scene in Idol where they are in the shark tank and there is a show in my country called SHARK TANK where it is a COMPETITION for people to pitch their PRODUCTS...
They're products for fans to helplessly fill up the BH bank... Those... Banktown boys. Fans need to wake up and see bt3 are not their boyfriends they are just human resources... meretricious bait!
Screenshot_20190209-221309.png

Last edited:
Wow they're offering a course about them at UC Berkeley uni. Marketing at it's finest...
http://instagr.am/p/Btj9pW8AAAu/ Also I find the similarity thing between one eyed and Jamal interesting.
http://instagr.am/p/BtmFQTrAmvN/
If I remember right they were the members who both got death threats. Though Jamal got it 3x.

View attachment 19308 View attachment 19309

Jamal is supposedly an enfj personality and one eyed is an infp... Which are said to be the most compatible
View attachment 19311
View attachment 19310
Lol "authentic" no. They caught in a lie!
Personally I think they both have something in common like having the strongest sexual energy. This is just an observation, I could be wrong, but I see most fangirls fall for Jamal first and many fanboys (eg. Canadian YouTuber I forgot his name (RobertIdk), kid I looked after in Japan, PewDiePie back when they followed him even JK lol) have a liking for one eyed...
Plus as you know one eye support the g.y thing and even wrote a g.y song for the girl group BH used to have and recommended g.y literature (he apparently 'nutted' to one) and films and artists so those people will feel more comfortable being attracted to him... In fact... I wouldn't be at all surprised if he himself became bi or something (to get into a character for marketing to the lgxbt target audience). If true this may be a reason why he's athiest because if he was Christian or Muslim it would be classified a sinful lifestyle and he would be accountable.
Here's him cuddling guess who...Jamal!!
View attachment 19312
There's another one of him kissing Jamal but it was too large.

Jamal did well in school topping maths and chemistry so they are very intelligent which I think someone here mentioned helps with creating a stronger, more credible alter. Which is true they are both very good at keeping in their character of duality between childish charm and sensuality, I can see it like a switch for those two.
What are your thoughts and what does this mean? Maybe there is a reason BH seems to favour them...?
there's a college course on bts...? they really are taking over the world, i've never seen any other group that has a college course. but if anything has bts in it the masses will go psycho. i couldn't imagine going to school to learn about a boy group. what's the purpose in that? oh, that's because there is no purpose in it. they really are being so sick and cruel to the fans. because bts won't last. they put their name all over the place and get everyone hyped up for nothing. they want fans addicted to bts until the day they disband. it will be like immediately cutting off the body's source of a heroin intake. god only knows what kind of withdrawal symptoms thousands of people will experience. all i can see is major psychological damage coming everyone's way.

Hey everyone, I'm new here (well, not really, I've been watching the thread for a while) but I am new to making an account and posting here. I just want to say thank you all for opening my eyes to how dark BTS is? Without you all, I'm sure I wouldn't have made it this far in my knowledge in the music industry and the occult. I started questioning BTS ever since 2016, because once they released BS&T I felt something was..off? Like, their music video for that song had the creepiest lyrics I had seen yet from them, and I got a lot of vibes they were talking about Satan. Their whole music video in general gave me this God and Satan/Angel and Demon type vibe. The album Wings went in an incredibly dark direction and so many times did I see fans praising the songs. I asked myself if these fans looked up the English lyrics to their songs because it seriously was depressing and strange. V's solo song freaked me out the most and then I kept my eye on them just seeing what else they'd release. After 2016, I was done with BTS' music. The quality went downhill after that year and the love yourself series was the worst albums they've put out yet. But people lapped it up like it was the BEST albums they've put out! LIKE WHAT no it was garbage. I stopped being a fan of theirs too because each year everything about them seemed fake. It just seems like they do everything for money now and they've become generic? Almost like a sellout. The members just look done with everything. Especially Yoongi, he's looked done with everything since mid 2017. This group looks so tired and drained in every award show or just anything in general they show up in, they must be controlled so badly and abused. I'm getting annoyed and tired of their edgy concepts too. What will their next comeback be? Who knows, but I won't promise it to be happy and cheerful because nearly every comeback they have is darker than the last one. I hope you all are doing okay and well!

cadiz

Established
that college course is another form of branwashing. BTS are called the generation leaders so those who take the curse will believe those are facts (as we know the education system impose ideas into the population)

while its normal for ellite puppets to get media support, political support is a complete different thing and BTS are getting it wich makes me think they are deep into this
Think Beyonce and how much Obama loved her .....pretty much the same relationship BTS has with the korean president and now US college (basically founded by freemasons) are supporting them

Hi everyone again

did you guys seen this news
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/ateen-kpop-group-asking-for-help

there is group called ateen that is asking for help through their own official Instagram account
and I have watched this video from ex idol, he used to be from JJCC group
he looks surprised that their official account? well in my opinion, if there is news broke to the mainstream media, thats mean the Illuminati wanting us actually to know about that, but considering this guy is a former idol, so I was questioning that he supposed to knows these things...is he is hiding what he knows?
whats your thoughts on that?

Have you guys also heard of Seungri club abuse?

here is news about it
https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...on-burning-sun-assault-investigation-released

his fans believe that he doesn't knows whats going on, and still defending him, its impossible he doesn't
the heck is wrong with Seungri, he need to be questioned and shouldn't be getting away

I already made an old post about his club and connection to Illuminati if you guys interested
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/page-211

Amazingly put video.......that countdown of 394 days is really mindblowing......you could be onto something..........could be first option and tea might leave around november this year.......and the freezes of the members in various videos is good collection
It was earlier mentioned here....https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-879#post-179600
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-887#post-181490
Also it can be in relation to Jonghyun's death.. as V bought that dog Yeontan a day before his death..

Also....group Blackpink is being pushed in America now too...there is a war bettwen Army and their fans
Speaking of competition these girls are the closest thing to BTS popularity these days

Blackpink will be in a lot of shows next week, Good morning America, the late show with Colbert, etc.....they are also releasing a song with DJ snake and they singed a contract with label Interscope ....its weird because the girls really dont use that much symbolism in their videos (compared to BTS)

I wonder why they were chosen....lets see what happens

On the other hand we see NCT making it big time to America and now Monsta X, who basically weren't taken as a big deal in South Korea anyway.. so what's with this abrupt Westernization of a "not so famous group"?

Hey everyone, I'm new here (well, not really, I've been watching the thread for a while) but I am new to making an account and posting here. I just want to say thank you all for opening my eyes to how dark BTS is? Without you all, I'm sure I wouldn't have made it this far in my knowledge in the music industry and the occult. I started questioning BTS ever since 2016, because once they released BS&T I felt something was..off? Like, their music video for that song had the creepiest lyrics I had seen yet from them, and I got a lot of vibes they were talking about Satan. Their whole music video in general gave me this God and Satan/Angel and Demon type vibe. The album Wings went in an incredibly dark direction and so many times did I see fans praising the songs. I asked myself if these fans looked up the English lyrics to their songs because it seriously was depressing and strange. V's solo song freaked me out the most and then I kept my eye on them just seeing what else they'd release. After 2016, I was done with BTS' music. The quality went downhill after that year and the love yourself series was the worst albums they've put out yet. But people lapped it up like it was the BEST albums they've put out! LIKE WHAT no it was garbage. I stopped being a fan of theirs too because each year everything about them seemed fake. It just seems like they do everything for money now and they've become generic? Almost like a sellout. The members just look done with everything. Especially Yoongi, he's looked done with everything since mid 2017. This group looks so tired and drained in every award show or just anything in general they show up in, they must be controlled so badly and abused. I'm getting annoyed and tired of their edgy concepts too. What will their next comeback be? Who knows, but I won't promise it to be happy and cheerful because nearly every comeback they have is darker than the last one. I hope you all are doing okay and well!
hello! welcome welcome! i'm more than thankful someone else has had their eyes opened to the dark side of the music industry. reading your post i can say i agree with you. the whole group has declined throughout the years but the music has gotten more addicting. their recent songs are generic yet people still claim it's the best music they ever made. idol has been the worst so far, but be extremely careful with their whole 'love yourself' message. love and oneness with humanity is the new aged agenda being pushed. it's only getting everyone closer to accepting the anti christ and to be tolerant of EVERYTHING! about the members, like you mentioned, i think all of them are kinda iffy when it comes to them being done. how bad do they want money and fame? considering how far they've come, i think it's easy to say that they've done some pretty sketchy stuff to get this high up in the industry. these people signed another contract for 7 years to stay in the entertainment company. they could have said enough, but they didn't go down that path. and sure, they could have been coaxed into signing but their futures seem pretty grim in terms of freedom. they constantly have people watching them 24/7, and like someone else had mentioned here, their run episodes had tons of people behind the scenes like they were producing a movie with actors. it could be the same with their live streams too, which i fully wouldn't doubt that to be the case. they all could be done with everything but i'm sure they're not done with the money and attention coming their way. bighit surely isn't done with it. do your best to detach yourself from bts. because trust me, they're sneaky with owning the hearts of fans. i'm sure they use dark psychology and witchcraft to keep everyone on their side. but every spell get's broken at some point yeah?

cadiz

Established
thats very scary about Jimin, they changed his hair color and his eye looks weird.....People noticed he looked sad when they were leaving for the grammys and Tae was trying to cheer him

here some pictures:

and a video....now I see Jimin was trying to cover his eyes with the hair?

he posted this picture (the look in his eyes is sad?? in some way)

they are going to grammys...but nothing is free. Maybe Jimin knows he will have to be part of some rituals during this time...maybe he was chosen for something....

Last edited:
thats very scary about Jimin, they changed his hair color and his eye looks weird.....People noticed he looked sad when they were leaving for the grammys and Tae was trying to cheer him

here some pictures:

and a video....now I see Jimin was trying to cover his eyes with the hair?

he posted this picture (the look in his eyes is sad?? in some way)

they are going to grammys...but nothing is free. Maybe Jimin knows he will have to be part of some rituals during this time...maybe he was chosen for something....

Is it the light or does jimin really have bruise on his cheek?