BTS discussion thread

Susu.mochi

Established
The rapture comes FIRST. We are NOT destined for wrath. Seriously, learn your bible and learn to rightly divide it.
The bible describes the rapture and the second coming as different events.

Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed,
in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:51-52

Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth. Revelation 3:10

For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 1 Thessalonians 5:9

The Rapture is described as occurring at any time without warning.
The second coming is preceded by many events such as the rise of the antichrist, a treaty with Israel and the rebuilding of the jewish temple. Christians are called to look for the lords return rather than signs such as the antichrists arrival. Even the judgement seat of christ disproves your satanic doctrine, the so called ''post-trib rapture''.
Yes, when the rapture happens and Jesus takes Christians to heaven, then their will be fire and brimstone on the earth and smoke. But we before the tribulation we Christians will have to go through tribulation. Theres Bible verses to back this up. But we Christians are gonna have to go through tribulation and then Jesus will come and the rapture will take place. Theres Christians that will be persecuted for Jesus Christ. Then after all this takes place Jesus will come soon and then the rapture. Praise God. 22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. Matthew 10:22
Also why are you saying that im preaching a satanic doctrine. If I said something that wasn't right, then we should help each other. Its not like I purposely tried to say something wrong. But I guess people are always just jumping to conclusions and wanting other people to look bad.
May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you all, amen.

Last edited:

Susu.mochi

Established
Hey everyome so, I just wanted to share this dream I had about BTS. I got the first one one night and the other I think a couple days after the first one. Anyways it was basically about one of Bts videos it seems to me maybe bst or another one. SO in it it was like saying the words I think it was praying and stuff like that. Then the other dream was that one of Bts video songs was playing backwards and there was subliminal messages that you could hear very clearly. SO im about to go check them out. God bless you all, amen.

@unbelievabletruth yes. Him saying the donation was in name of Armys is kind of shady. He is trying to get some adulation because he donated

And now they are rushing the comeback for April

It looks like BBMAs confirmed to Big Hit they will get some major awards. Big Hit is already media playing about it

Susu.mochi

Established
I don't know if this makes sense or anything but the song idol when Jimin says you can't stop me loving myself. when you rewrite it it goes like this : Myself loving me stop can't you. And then I tried writing myself backwards and I got this : flesym, then I had a feeling that it probably meant something, so I went on google translate and typed in that word and at first it detected it was Russian but then Serbian. So in Serbian it means im freting. And freeing means to worry or get nervous or something like that. So when you put it together you get, Im freting loving me, stop can't you. I don't know, maybe its all a little too much over analyzing but it thinks it might mean something. Maybe they doubt that they should love themselves or their anxious about loving themselves because of insecurities or whatever. And then in reversed on the youtube video it sounds like Jimin when he saying you can't stop me loving myself it sounds like he saying fooling myself or falling myself. Anyways it makes sense to me, maybe it will to you too. God bless you all, amen.

pinkblob

Established
I do agree with them, they are actually obvious at promoting the transgender agenda.
Why would he have makeup and lipstick on when he is at home eating, during casual situation?
Armys can't even take the excuse of "they make up because of work" In reality, they want to show that it's normal to wear makeup and girly stuff like earring for a man.
But hopefully they won't last 10 years, they will start to enlist at armys. And kpop will die, i don't believe other kpop group such as txt will became like bts was.
yeah, the other day sugar was with his brother and not working, and in the selfie he's obviously wearing make up and his lips are really red. I was disappointed. Apparently it's not just for work anymore.

pinkblob

Established

points to the fan, then points to himself and makes that gesture....then a perverted face
I wonder how old that fan was....hopefully older than 12 years old
If you see their fan sign videos most fans are like 20. or 20 something, sometimes younger but rarely. Because it's adults that can spend the $ to buy albums and get access.

ps. I had forgotten this was christiancentral dot com. do your thing, whatever, but i do wonder why such self proclaimed "righteous and religious" people would waste their time here on this site talking about a band that allegedly is the anti christ. why are you here? why don't you focus on your bible study? why the focus on this? I really don't understand. Shouldn't you guys be out on the streets annoying people by proclaiming they need to be saved? I was thinking the other day you really damn people to hell instead of saving them. It's basic human psychology, when you tell someone they HAVE to do something, they will do the opposite. When you preach, people are more likely to get as far away as they can from your religion. SO... think about that. get some good marketing skills or join a convent and trust in the power of prayer. Seems more useful to me.

Last edited:

Susu.mochi

Established
If you see their fan sign videos most fans are like 20. or 20 something, sometimes younger but rarely. Because it's adults that can spend the $ to buy albums and get access.

ps. I had forgotten this was christiancentral dot com. do your thing, whatever, but i do wonder why such self proclaimed "righteous and religious" people would waste their time here on this site talking about a band that allegedly is the anti christ. why are you here? why don't you focus on your bible study? why the focus on this? I really don't understand. Shouldn't you guys be out on the streets annoying people by proclaiming they need to be saved? I was thinking the other day you really damn people to hell instead of saving them. It's basic human psychology, when you tell someone they HAVE to do something, they will do the opposite. When you preach, people are more likely to get as far away as they can from your religion. SO... think about that. get some good marketing skills or join a convent and trust in the power of prayer. Seems more useful to me.
actually whoever is forcing christianity on people is not right. Christianity is not forced on anyone. God gives you a choice to either serve him or not. God wants to have a relationship with you and for you to serve God. But God always gave us a choice you can either Love Jesus and follow him or no, its your choice. But well all have to be accountable for the life lived. Also please don't talk about street preachers that way, maybe theres a lost soul out their who didn't know about God and they want to have a relationship with Jesus, and they want to give their life to Jesus, because Jesus is good, and he's God. There are a lot of people who have came to Jesus because of street preachers so you should be thanking God someone is spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ when your not, and when you should be. So I don't know if your a christian but if want to serve God you can, and the Lord loves when people worship him, because God is good. But if you don't want to worship Jesus then you don't have to nobody is forcing it on you. God bless you all, amen.

wow

Established
@unbelievabletruth yes. Him saying the donation was in name of Armys is kind of shady. He is trying to get some adulation because he donated

And now they are rushing the comeback for April

It looks like BBMAs confirmed to Big Hit they will get some major awards. Big Hit is already media playing about it
THANK GOD btshit wont comeback in may because we muslims will be fasting and i dont want those dirty and unholy boys posting their satanic mvs in the holy month of ramadhan where muslims have to keep away from sins! because last year(i guess), the last time i became an army, btshit uploaded their dna mv (i guess its dna, i cant really recall) in the middle of the ramadhan and muslim armys still decided to see the mv while theyre still fasting because of the time they posted, the fasting for the day has not ended yet, while i think that its not good for you so i watched the mv after the fasting for the day had ended because i feel like its not good to watch korean boys do sexual dancing and stuff while you are fasting because its unholy, but i think bigshit does this on purpose because there are many muslim armys, they want to drag us to hell with them too :mad:

Deadlylady

Established

The fans being 20 something doesn't change anything. Since even girls does this, then idols thinks that its normal to do this infront of everybody? I don't understand them playing the well mannered, innocent boys most of the time and then on the other side we see "maybe" jamal real self in older videos. Jamal is seen doing some weird stuff in their debut days. Lookin at their expression Joon and the other were feed up because of him acting like that. He crave attention maybe and I saw a video when they are on stage doing a dance then attention seeker jamal bends down and and moves his butt. There quite a few videos like that. Kids shouldn't see a grown man doing that.

You don't have to be christian to agree with people in here because they are talking about the reality of the entertainment industry. I think a person should be very well educated on religion to go and talk to people about it. And everybody has their own mind they should read and search the truth. There is a saying "keep your friend close and your enemies closer". You can't totally distance yourself from that otherwise you wouldn't know what is up there and you wouldn't know how to protect yourself and your loved ones.

1552297188441.png

Last edited:
Hello, I have tea to spill.
Whether or not you believe it is up to you.
I cannot provide any links. Because I obtained this tea another way.
Once again. Whether or not you believe it is up to you.

1. Bighit have connections to the government of South Korea (but I guess most of you figured that out)
2. Bts have come in contact and have used marijuana. Whether through edibles or smoking. They've exposed themselves on this many times, but not many fans seem to see it. I also have a video of two members who are obviously high. And no it's not a "never before seen" video. It's been seen by most of the fandom, but like I said not many fans see it. But not everyone would know what being high looks like.
3. Bighit know Bts have used marijuana. They are protecting them.
4. Bts do have hookups (not really shocking) they usually happen during break.
5. Bighit have done illegal things, but they are being protected by the government of South Korea.
6. Bighit and Bts are still very good friends with supreme boi. They keep him around because he has compromising information on them. They aslo get the marijuana through him.
7. Their attitudes/personalities are not the best, but are not the worst.

Thats the end of this post. I don't know if I'll post here again, but I do have more tea. Again I cannot provide links because I obtained this tea another way. Also whether or not you believe this is entirely up to you.

wow

Established
this is an observation i made, at 5:02, james mentioned boy band names, it has one direction and btshit, when james mentioned one direction, fangirls screaming loud, but when he mentioned btshit, there are no one that screams but instead it sounds like they get an "aw" or some voices that i cant hear clearly, its like theyre internally saying "not them again" lol

maybe because the majority of the audience is not armys, but seriously, one directioners are still there.

and when he mentioned bts, jonah's face is scared and shocked and he said "do you want the whole world to hate me?", people know how bts and armys are so hardcore and if anyone gets in their way or if anyone hates them, their life would be miserable and i can see some western people and even western artists hates bts and armys for that, hence why theres a lot of people and celebrity that bashes bts on twitter, they see bts and armys as annoying and has 0 chill.

Last edited:

mean

Established
this is an observation i made, at 5:02, james mentioned boy band names, it has one direction and btshit, when james mentioned one direction, fangirls screaming loud, but when he mentioned btshit, there are no one that screams but instead it sounds like they get an "aw" or some voices that i cant hear clearly, its like theyre internally saying "not them again" lol

maybe because the majority of the audience is not armys, but seriously, one directioners are still there.

and when he mentioned bts, jonah's face is scared and shocked and he said "do you want the whole world to hate me?", people know how bts and armys are so hardcore and if anyone gets in their way or if anyone hates them, their life would be miserable and i can see some western people and even western artists hates bts and armys for that, hence why theres a lot of people and celebrity that bashes bts on twitter, they see bts and armys as annoying and has 0 chill.
I think bts are not liked by native white Americans. From what i heard most of their americains fans are Asians. Even when they prayed the elevator prank with fans in America, most of the fans there were Asians.
There is a course made for bts in a california university. I saw pictures, and the students are Asians.
There a time when a teacher asked about bts during a lesson at a university in us, and nobody knew them. They were like grossed out/not impressed.

Last edited:
BTS are not by any means mainstream outside of Korea. By that I mean that they dont have hit songs/dance moves that the general public would recognize. Even hitting no one on BB for a week or breaking records because the fans keep streaming videos is meaningless. It is snough to sell 50000 copies in the US in angiven week to hit number one. They are well aware of this. They have a very selective albeit big and dedicated fanbase and that is the key to their success. That is why they keep thanking and mentioning their fans, because without their fans they would truly flop. They really can’t afford ant scandals.

I wonder why Bighit rushed their comeback so much. Almost a month? Now I wonder if some major western artists is coming back in May and they want to avoid them

Big hit has strong conections and they must be getting informed about the competition

BTS are not by any means mainstream outside of Korea. By that I mean that they dont have hit songs/dance moves that the general public would recognize. Even hitting no one on BB for a week or breaking records because the fans keep streaming videos is meaningless. It is snough to sell 50000 copies in the US in angiven week to hit number one. They are well aware of this. They have a very selective albeit big and dedicated fanbase and that is the key to their success. That is why they keep thanking and mentioning their fans, because without their fans they would truly flop. They really can’t afford ant scandals.

Yes. BTS are not really mainstream in the US, their songs on Billboard do well on the first week and then drop a lot on the chart

Now the Jonas Brothers came back and they are number 1 on Bilboard, their song has longevity but this is something BTS lacks
If Bighit wants to get a hit in the US they will have to do a full English song....or collaboration with a very popular artist

wow

Established
i dont know yall, im kind of mad when bigshit and btshit said before the idol comeback that the song and album is gonna be PoLiTicAl and will be talking about OuR sOcIeTy but they ended up talking about themselves and their mk ultra personas, what a bummer, bts is a whole joke to me now lmao.

And Big Bang Seungri just announced his retirement from the entertainment industry after that scandal that destroyed his image
This is the End of Big Bang and on this same day Big Hit announces BTS comeback

Some interestings events are happening at the same time....the end of Korea top group (Big Bang) and the beggining of BTS new era

Media reports about BTS and you can see the comments how korea see them as perfect behaved

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate. Article:
"With Jimin" BTS RM enjoys a break amidst busy schedule

1. [+982, -48] Looking good~~ ㅎㅎ Is there any other idol without any scandal or attitude controversies like BTS? The more famous they get, the closer to their roots they stay, and remain respectful and caring of each other. I like that they take care of each other~!!

4. [+83, -0] There's no chance for scandal because they were all educated well by their families with healthy mindsets... Isn't it obvious? It's clear that all of the members had a positive upbringing. They're warm, kind people... and they don't have a member to taint the waters. No room for a scandal in a group like that.

5. [+80, -1] Seeing BTS cleanses my eyes and heart after reading about that trash who scams, does drugs, and drinks with women by his side in luxury clubs. BTS donates frequently, stays humble, and never forgets their roots.

6. [+64, -0] Healing my soul here after being shocked while reading other news

7. [+63, -3] Even their vacations seem so wholesome

8. [+57, -0] I remember their sasaeng said they felt bad for them because all they do is practice, perform overseas, practice again ㅜㅜ The kids just genuinely seem good and wholesome at heart.

9. [+56, -1] These guys make all sorts of money and still don't own any sports cars. They ride bikes and spend their time taking walks with other members... their character is just...

10. [+52, -0] BTS has seriously built up so many years of experience as idols and yet they still post frequently on their official cafe and think of their fans. It may sound easy but it's definitely not. They do a lot of charity donations as a group but also on their individual birthdays, which influences their fans in a positive way to give back as well. They're not just idols but humans to learn a lot from. I wish them happiness in their music and with their fans!

11. [+51, -1] I know I shouldn't compare but after seeing the celebrity news ranking filled with articles about a criminal idol, it's so different reading news about this group preparing for their comeback and enjoying wholesome activities on their break. There's a reason they're worldwide superstars. It's always the tryhard famous ones that start drinking with women in clubs so I'm really proud to see BTS act more cautious and more careful the bigger their influence grows.

12. [+44, -0] With the news filled with articles about an idol pimping and prostituting... to hear about a top idol group still riding bikes along the Han River... and relieving their stress not with women at the clubs but taking walks, dancing, painting, and making videos... is so innocent.

13. [+44, -1] I noticed that they spend all their breaks going on domestic vacations, art exhibits, riding bikes, taking walks in the Seoul Forest or by the Han River, escape rooms, fishing... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Last edited:

wow

Established
"journey to find yourself with bts"? why would armys NEED bts to help them find themselves? its like saying bts is the only one who could let them see their trueselves, this is bullsh*t, and again, bts is trying to be "relatable" with their psychology concept like LovInG yOurSeLf,DePrEsSiOn, SuiCiDe, because they think teens would LOVE that, this is such a joke.