BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Veteran
There is a video with "jamal" doing the same thing at a fan meeting. In the video below you can see it at 4:58. And who is he doing that to?? Aren't the fan seeing this? Kids seeing this?

points to the fan, then points to himself and makes that gesture....then a perverted face
I wonder how old that fan was....hopefully older than 12 years old

Susu.mochi

Established
I think BIGHIT is forcing too much satanic symbology into txt's music straight from the beginning. I mean ..for us everything is crystal clear and to be honest - not even surprising anymore. Actually the goal of the elite is not to hide their symbols and ideas but to rather make them a norm. That's why the illuminati, rothschilds and so many other cults and conspiracies are being put for speculation. The elite owns the world, so if they wanted us not to know about them they would never allow the secrets to spread out. They want us to know all of these things! They play with our subconscious. Someone once said that it doesn't matter if we know the truth or not because we are so used to seeing the evil concurring the world that right now we are just waiting for the new order to come. So when NWO gets established, everyone will accept it..which is the sad truth. But it's okay as long as we trust in our Lord, because He is our only salvation!!!
Actually the ones who reject to get the mark of the beast will have to get their head chopped, at the guillotine. And I will not get the mark of the Beast we as christians have to die for Jesus Christ. Remember that we who die in Jesus Christ will rise first when Jesus comes back, amen. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first. 1 Thessalonians 4:16. So don't be afraid to reject the New world order, do not be afraid to die for Jesus, amen. God bless you all, I pray the Lord Jesus Christ will give you courage and strength in Jesus name amen.

cadiz

Veteran
big hit cant stop debuting new boy groups

CJ E&M and Big Hit Entertainment announce a joint global audition for a new boy group

CJ E&M and Big Hit Entertainment are launching the Belif Global Audition.

On the official website of Belif Lab, the announcement stated,

"Belif Lab is seeking for the members of a global K-pop idol group that will debut in 2020. CJ ENM, who has created the 'Produce' series, and Big Hit Entertainment, who has found and produced BTS, will be together. With Seoul as the beginning on March 23, we will be visiting key domestic cities, as well as various overseas locations."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...e-a-joint-global-audition-for-a-new-boy-group

this CJ company is huge in korea and owns basically everything
Big hit making sure they have that replacement

Hi this is first time I greeting you guys after few months use to be silent reader. But now I wanna share something. Im from Indonesia, so im sorry if you don't understand what im say. English is not my native language, of course.
So I wanna tell you guys in Indonesia there is 'dakwah' like campaign or seminar. But just for muslim.
http://instagr.am/p/BgSzXtJHkJt/
http://instagr.am/p/Bf58NmHH8GI/
http://instagr.am/p/BnBMlVOBt7o/
http://instagr.am/p/BpuEetFh8m_/ This is help muslim to stop being kpopers. And we finally stop being kpopers, some of us throw away, destroye, and burning they k stuff.
but not all of them who attend to the 'kajian' or seminar really stop being kpopers. some of them still use to be kpopers, because the speaker not force them, just give a warning and let them think n choose want left or stay still as kpopers. And this is not easy, sometime the speaker got hate. Because kfans think he like haters who hate kpop. But NO, He actually was a kpopers too. He doing this because he care about his muslim sister and brother. He also made a book about his story why he left kpop. And its really help us who want to left kpop.

And please, dont talking other religion in this thread, if its not your religion. It can be misunderstanding.
If this confusing and you dont understand Im Sorry

you don't have to apolagize. D

Did you know that when you offer a offering to a idol your actually offering it to a demon. Im serious, and when you do yoga and meditate you loose control of your body and that gives demons a portal to enter you, im serious. Please watch this video. the youtube is called Rachel Stephens, and the video will be called "reject demonic new age" May God bless you, and open your eyes to the truth.
Hey first i m cleared u yoga is body exsercize chirstian is modern age religion they even wrote in bible earth is flat not circle not everything bible said is true the thing u said its meditation read gita to understand meditation it's way to reach god ... There is different between yoga and meditation First research about our religion then talk how can u blindly trust everything in u tuber said
Meditation is demonic when u just close your eyes and doing nothing in our language already said empty mind is the home of evil so we don't do meditation like western people doing we have a good way to rich god through meditation

wow

Established
Hi this is first time I greeting you guys after few months use to be silent reader. But now I wanna share something. Im from Indonesia, so im sorry if you don't understand what im say. English is not my native language, of course.
So I wanna tell you guys in Indonesia there is 'dakwah' like campaign or seminar. But just for muslim.
http://instagr.am/p/BgSzXtJHkJt/
http://instagr.am/p/Bf58NmHH8GI/
http://instagr.am/p/BnBMlVOBt7o/
http://instagr.am/p/BpuEetFh8m_/ This is help muslim to stop being kpopers. And we finally stop being kpopers, some of us throw away, destroye, and burning they k stuff.
but not all of them who attend to the 'kajian' or seminar really stop being kpopers. some of them still use to be kpopers, because the speaker not force them, just give a warning and let them think n choose want left or stay still as kpopers. And this is not easy, sometime the speaker got hate. Because kfans think he like haters who hate kpop. But NO, He actually was a kpopers too. He doing this because he care about his muslim sister and brother. He also made a book about his story why he left kpop. And its really help us who want to left kpop.

And please, dont talking other religion in this thread, if its not your religion. It can be misunderstanding.
If this confusing and you dont understand Im Sorry
alhamdulillah ya allah ada jg org indonesia yg bangun, btw, ini seriusan ada? banyak gak yg dateng? gua takut nya banyak yg nge hate jg :mad:

Susu.mochi

Established
Hey first i m cleared u yoga is body exsercize chirstian is modern age religion they even wrote in bible earth is flat not circle not everything bible said is true the thing u said its meditation read gita to understand meditation it's way to reach god ... There is different between yoga and meditation First research about our religion then talk how can u blindly trust everything in u tuber said
Meditation is demonic when u just close your eyes and doing nothing in our language already said empty mind is the home of evil so we don't do meditation like western people doing we have a good way to rich god through meditation
actually the youtube Rachel she was talking with these two other guys that where also in the new age they used to be in the new age but repented and came to Jesus Christ. Also, never say christianity is modern age religion, God has been here always and will always be here, and christianity is not a religion but a relationship with Jesus Christ the son of God, amen. And im talking about yoga meditating, there is such thing as christian meditating thats when you meditate on the words of God. But when you just meditate for no reason its actually very bad, its demonic, also if you meditate but to another god other than Jesus Christ thats also bad because Jesus Christ is the one and only God. I hope I didn't get you mad or whatever, just want you to know the truth. God bless.

Last edited:

Susu.mochi

Established
yeah too bad but the rapture comes first. christians wont go through the tribulation
actually the rapture does not come first. First the tribulation comes first then the rapture. 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20:4
God bless everyone.

mean

Established
Maybe the reason is because they have "generous" sponsors. Since their music company was unlike it's name "small" company when they started and at some point was border line going bankrup. And when we do hear that there are "sponsors" in the kpop endustry. People with money and dirty intentions. The rest is not a mystery.

But them now being so called "world wide" is definitly because they are now enlisted a powerful "elite" group of peoples list whatever their name is. In my country some newspaper have written articles about beetts and have cleary explained that they are promoting the third gender. With the title "Freak youth". They have asked for the banning of the group from my country and they have warned parents about this danger. I never saw a straight guy liking and listening to kpop maybe only youtubers and they do it only for views/money.

Them doing the one eye sign has the deccal/antichrist signed all over it. Since he will be one eyed. Somehow they are trying to give a subliminal message linking famous and loved people with him. They are promoting weird stuff blatantly to innocent children and the world and this not done without a purpose.

View attachment 20025 View attachment 20026
sorry for being private. what is your country? Is it turkey, because i recently saw a turkey show calling them the third gender.
And yes, no hetero male listen to them. And youtuber does "kpop react video" to get view and make dumb fans support them
And some male likes girl group, but not their music, but just because of their look/body

mean

Established
Yes my country is Turkey. And I feel like they are more kpop fans here than in any other country in europe. Adults are starting to notice this new wave of fandom. Kids are buying everything beets related in school merch, clothes bags etc. A few weeks ago a tv show was talking about beets and their agenda. One of them was shocked to learn and kids in elementary school were singing beets songs. And some kids wouldn't play with his daughter because they were too busy translating beets songs etc.
I read one comment of a turkish fan on twitter talking about her experience watching the latest beets movie. She said that 9-13 year old girls were screaming "Oh genie my husband" and they came to the theater with their dads so the dads were closing their daughters eyes because of some dance moves (baepsae). She also said the parents complained to the theater because the movie had +18 scenes and they weren't informed of it.
Elemantary school???? dear god, that very young. I live in france, and most of their fans are middle-high school.(14-18)
Im glad, there is no many kpoper in my hig h school, maybe 5% of my school and most of them do art and litterature. I have choosen science so i don't have to see them.
But it's also a big bash to their parent, why would they let them watch movies? Why would they let them buy merch?
Why would they complain after. It's their fault.
Im so grateful to my parents to don't let me buy their useless merchandise, or go to their concert when i was their fan. They never supported me in liking them.
Also i went have to stop in Turkey airport once, and i saw a women with a bts bag, she was like 40, i was kind of shocked, so i can see turkey having many fans. Also overaly bts have so many muslim fans for a reason i wouldn't understand

Last edited:

mean

Established
Quite a a lot of parents in Turkey has this feeling that they have to give everything their children wants. Because they didn't get to have what they wanted when they were children. I think your parents were very wise and you were lucky to have parents like that. I think most parents aren't aware of the dangers. About the movie I bet propably their parents won't take them again to watch other beets movies again. But there are a lot of spoiled children that gets what they want in all countries. This is why they earn so much money from merch. And a lot of beets merch in Turkey are counterfeit products so she or her daughter probably must of bought it a very cheap prices. And mothers like to use any bag they find in the house.

This was another topic they wrote in the newspapers. They said that beets were targeting the religious young girls and a lot of them are fans. They said because religious people or muslim people in this case see the western music and films as a bad influence so they distance themself from that industry. On the other hand they see that the east has having morals and values. So they feel closer to them and accept their concepts and ideology more easily. And the parents don't know how to react or protect themselves against the east. Most people are like "so what, what can they do? they are just a group of dancers and singers". But they warned people saying that if this continues like this in 10 years most people will be like this group, they will be sharing the same idealogies. Genderlessness is promoted theses days in the name of enpowering woman but why now? As a woman myself I feel this is all the part of a bigger plan and it's not for the good of woman or people in general. But I hope I'm wrong.

View attachment 20030
I do agree with them, they are actually obvious at promoting the transgender agenda.
Why would he have makeup and lipstick on when he is at home eating, during casual situation?
Armys can't even take the excuse of "they make up because of work" In reality, they want to show that it's normal to wear makeup and girly stuff like earring for a man.
But hopefully they won't last 10 years, they will start to enlist at armys. And kpop will die, i don't believe other kpop group such as txt will became like bts was.

Deadlylady

Established
I do agree with them, they are actually obvious at promoting the transgender agenda.
Why would he have makeup and lipstick on when he is at home eating, during casual situation?
Armys can't even take the excuse of "they make up because of work" In reality, they want to show that it's normal to wear makeup and girly stuff like earring for a man.
But hopefully they won't last 10 years, they will start to enlist at armys. And kpop will die, i don't believe other kpop group such as txt will became like bts was.
Maybe he is using a filter in that video. So he didn't have to put fondation on. I think they are forced somehow to showcase themselves on social media. Or the more greedy they are the more they show themselves. I heard some idols in groups get very ambitious.

In my country its bad to show your food, let alone showing yourself eating it and making sounds when eating is even worst. I never understood the "mukbang" concept. Because they are people who can't get that food. And you showing yourself eating food is not something you should be proud of. Loving yourself is good but thinking about others feeling is beter most of the times. Treat others as you want them to treat you.

making a donation is good but this looks like he is trying to brag about it
"I made a donation in the name of Army"....really??

why he told the media and public about it?....if you want to help you can do it in secret without trying to get publicity from it
mabe he had good intentions....to me it comes off as shady him posting about it

Deadlylady

Established
About the letter the fan sent to children in secret code along with the decoder ............called it in an old post long back.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-875#post-178489
and for all one knows,those symbols might have some entities latched onto them like the emojis......and the more one uses them,the more one is under the spell and the group will make use of the user's energy.

This just made me extremely happy as my guess has once again been right with this group and their company.......

@cadiz about sweet boi's donation,even if it is genuine,all this exposure seems like a publicity stunt.....especially him posting about it himself.......he didn't do that before,right?...... talking about donations?........there were earlier reports of him donating on his birthdays but not sure there was this much publicity and even him pitching in about it before.......gdr@g0n of b!gb@ng also donated to hospitals on his birthdays and he kept it a secret..........and it was only after a while,when the hospital(I think) made a decision to put names of all the big donors on a plaque did his donation came out in the public..........even then,he didn't speak much of it ........and this donation was supposed to be in addition to the one made by his(gdrag0n) fans.........not making any comparisons but,if one is really sincere in their intentions,they don't need publicity?....they keep doing the work they intended to............however, fans will say that this reveal helps in creating awareness of the topics(paediatric cancer in this case)...............still,that publicity stunt seems unnecessary and kind of destroyed the purpose of the deed.......but all publicity is necessary to stay relevant until comeback........and him talking about @rmie is funny considering how done he acts about fans or fanservice........he probably feels like he need to step up the game to appease fans especially with their junior group already seeming to take away fans........someone did say that he looked like he is not ready to accept the sharing of fame with +*+.

As for auditioning for new group........did you notice the date for the start of auditions?......March 23...........it is the day of ostara in occult calendar where one does sacrifices and other rituals........classy for bigheat to start auditions then.....especially considering that whoever gets selected are basically sacrificing themselves for fame.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-886#post-181580
And it is clear that bigheat is hungry for more fame and money.......hence the new auditions.............their boss must be feeling like he really cracked the formula to get everything.........with all the new tie-ups,acquisitions and mergers.........also,bt3 is getting old......and even with all the spells and symbolisms,they can't catch the younger demographic properly anymore.......so,the company needs new groups for the younger demographic while bt3 will be focused on older demographic.....hence their wish to have a mature sound in the new album to reflect their growth over the past year.......
while,+*+ are clearly focused at middle schoolers and younger ones.
They always focus on the young ones the most vulnerable and the future of society. So they can force their ideologies/agendas on them easily. And make drastic changes on "tomorrow's people views. And its even easier to get them addicted to their groups and finally make them spend money like crazy and earn a fortune off of it. Endless merch, concerts, light sticks, shows on the internet etc. So its a win win situation for the music company and x people's agenda. Fandom or fanatizm itself its pretty unhealthy and almost scary if we look deep into the matter. They live and sleep with thoses members. Every feeling towards them is enhanced almost like a drug. Platonic love is never good for you. This is why they are so many sasaeng. They grew up to be obsessive. This platonic admiration and love must cause obsessive compulsive disorder.