BTS discussion thread

Their success is mind-boggling to me. I would understand if the standard of music was in any way outstanding but their music has actually decreased in quality the more successful they've gotten. I really do wonder what they had to do and sacrifice to get this level. It's nuts.
The elite can easily makes any one successful, believe it or not, the quality of music doesn't matter, I just listened to blackpink due to the hype around them, and I found their songs horrible, I don't see at all why would any one like their music, its even worse than BTS

Deadlylady

Established
This looks so unnatural...it scares me :/ this is the first time I’ve seen Tae like this
Jimins pulled these expressions in the past before though
Also what did you guys think of this comeback?
The question here is why are they mimicking a hindu god? Is this how a jinn/demon looks like?

1555257334505.png

This comeback theme is a cheesy American dream. Because they want the US market. The album is pink! The first mv is full of symbols. It's almost like a language now since they are doing it at least once every 5 seconds. Are they communicating within themselves or something? I wonder what they are saying.

And of course their new muse and song "Dionysus". So I bet that song mv is going to be something else since that thing in ancient Greece was the "god" of wine, fertility, ritual madness, religious ecstasy, and theatre.

1555258301035.png

Diamond

Rookie
Haven't been on this forum for a long time. How are you all doing :)

I saw the new MV of BTS and the subliminal messages got worse. They are more in plain sight and not so hidden as before.

The title "Boy with love" reminds me of "Boy lover"" (p***philia) They even used the same pastel colors....

Look at the symbols and decide for yourself.

Ps: Would you guys like it if I do a full thread on all the subliminal messages? Let me know!

Attachments

Last edited:

sxdcloud

Rookie
It's been a log time since I posted here. Just came after watching "that MV". My opinion on the song? Shit . What about the MV? Full of "in your face" symbolism their fans won't mind cause they're blind anyways.

Just came to add a few things after reading some of the last posts.
I read someone being surprised they didn't write some of their songs, the thing is, they never wrote anything. The music industry just dont't work like that, not for regular artists let alone for a freaking boy band! This kids don't write shit. Some other stuff, read another person complaining they had gotten full american boys and don't even sound the same. That's right, we all know, old fans know it too, I know many girls who don't listen to them anymore because of that. Whatever made them famous as "rappers" has been lost. They look like your average kpop idol and sound like some of the worst american pop artists. Not kidding. Their music has only gotten worst YET they keep getting more and more relevant. That should make peopke like us, on the outside, ask us "Why?" . See, thats the only proof you need to know they have quite powerful people behind them, like someone said earlier, the music quality DOES NOT matter. It THEY want someone to get famous for whatever reason on their agendas, they'll do it.

Remember folks, these people are not powerfulat all (I mean artist not their bosses) . When you these kids on TV you're looking at a man or a woman who has been taught how to lie and fake smiles. They fake it so much sometimes they end up believing their own lies. Never feel jelously of any of them. They're not better than you or any girl or boy who uploads covers on YT for fun. They're slaves who use drugs and alcohol to numb themselves from all the pain they have to endure. From suffering actual physical and sexual abuse to being mentally abuse by the media's comments and lack of privacy. I just add that cause I know many of you are pretty young and there may be some other famous artist besides BTS you envy.

Take care ♡ as always sorry for the engrish

Deadlylady

Established
If some members(or all of them, who knows) were born into cult then they might have had no free will on choices, thats the way they grew, they dont care anymore about their souls, i think they never learned how to. They were enslaved in this company since kids, they're literally brainwashed and now they brainwash their fans. I wish bts could find the right way, but their position in the industry is getting more and more serious
I bet they used to be "I'll do anything for fame and money" kind of mood when they signed up for this. You have to literally sell yourself to a company and practice like crazy for hours everyday to be able to debut. Not all but most Koreans don't really believe in anything so they are the most vulnerable against this stuff. They have only social morals made by their society which can be easily changed for money.

Kpop members characters are usually written by people. So watching their reality show style videos on youtube, everybody thinks they know them. Like they are one of their friends or family member almost. But everything is fake. So saying I don't know them is true. Nobody knows them really. Everything is an act.

And If they are in the "special circle" now. Which I think they are since their name is everywhere. They definitely must of done some pretty nasty stuff to be sworn to secrecy. After doing stuff like that there is no going back. Do they have a notion of having a soul of the hereafter and answering for their actions infront of god at some point? Of course not. Even If they wanted they can't get out now it's too late. Too much money is at stake. Only one member showed signs of regret. The others are hungry and seems to want more.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
The subject goes with and is a little off, but what do you think of Fluoride?
I wanted to talk about it for several reasons:
The first was used and introduced into the water by the Nazis.
The second is that it mentally provokes these symptoms:
- indifference towards loved ones
- carelessnessapathy
- depressed state
- confusionand suicidal thoughts
French site:
https://eveil-de-conscience.co/fluor/
https://lephareeclaireur.wordpress.com/tag/fluor/
http://www.eveiletsante.fr/le-fluor-un-poison-chimique-par-michel-dogna/
http://www.2012un-nouveau-paradigme.com/2018/04/le-fluor-instrument-des-nazis-pour-rendre-les-prisonniers-dociles-perdure-aujourd-hui-grace-a-l-oligarchie.html

Hopeful

Star
Haven't been on this forum for a long time. How are you all doing :)

I saw the new MV of BTS and the subliminal messages got worse. They are more in plain sight and not so hidden as before.

The title "Boy with love" reminds me of "Boy lover"" (p***philia) They even used the same pastel colors....

Look at the symbols and decide for yourself.

Ps: Would you guys like it if I do a full thread on all the subliminal messages? Let me know!
Yes.. Pls do it.. I have always liked your posts

Hopeful

Star
So apparently this post is going to contain a bit of pictures.. So pls bear with me..so there is this logo on the stage of the snl where all the ritualistic performances take place..
IMG_20190415_105634.jpg
TC
If we turn it sideways we get a clear one eye..
IMG_20190415_105656.jpg
And them there is another one of it like this one..
IMG_20190415_105609.jpg
Now this one can also be said to look like an eye but it reminds mostly of the ouroboros.. An ouroboros is a freemas0nic symbol which leads back to ancient Egypt and used in many ancient cultures including freemas0nry..
images.jpeg
Freemasonry

The ouroboros is displayed on numerous Masonic seals,
frontispieces and other imagery, especially during the 17th century.

Theosophical Society

The Ouroboros is featured in the seal of the Theosophical Society
along with other traditional symbols.

And the tc logo if searched gives a lot of logos which are shaped into the one eye..
images.png1196.png
.. Since the new era of beetees is inspired by the works of carl jung.. Carl was also interested in this symbol..
Carl Jung
Swiss psychologist Carl Junginterpreted the Ouroboros as having an archetypal significance to the human psyche. It makes its way into our conscious mind time and time again in varying forms as the basic mandala of alchemy. Jung defined the relationship of the ouroboros to alchemy:
  • The alchemists, who in their own way knew more about the nature of the individuation process than we moderns do, expressed this paradox through the symbol of the ouroboros, the snake that eats its own tail. In the age-old image of the ouroboros lies the thought of devouring oneself and turning oneself into a circulatory process, for it was clear to the more astute alchemists that the prima materia of the art was man himself.
    The ouroboros is a dramatic symbol for the integration and assimilation of the opposite, i.e. of the shadow. This 'feed-back' process is at the same time a symbol of immortality, since it is said of the ouroboros that he slays himself and brings himself to life, fertilizes himself and gives birth to himself. He symbolizes the One, who proceeds from the clash of opposites, and he therefore constitutes the secret of the prima materia which [...] unquestionably stems from man's unconscious'. (Collected Works, Vol. 14 para.513)

Attachments

I used to believe the same thing, that there's a lot of innocence in kpop. I thought that bts will make me happy which never happened lol.. Their ways of approaching fans is a trap.
what attracted me to Kpop was the so called innocence, the first Kpop MV I watched was a surprise to me that Kpop is innocent unlike American music, but that proven later to be wrong

I bet they used to be "I'll do anything for fame and money" kind of mood when they signed up for this. You have to literally sell yourself to a company and practice like crazy for hours everyday to be able to debut. Not all but most Koreans don't really believe in anything so they are the most vulnerable against this stuff. They have only social morals made by their society which can be easily changed for money.

Kpop members characters are usually written by people. So watching their reality show style videos on youtube, everybody thinks they know them. Like they are one of their friends or family member almost. But everything is fake. So saying I don't know them is true. Nobody knows them really. Everything is an act.

And If they are in the "special circle" now. Which I think they are since their name is everywhere. They definitely must of done some pretty nasty stuff to be sworn to secrecy. After doing stuff like that there is no going back. Do they have a notion of having a soul of the hereafter and answering for their actions infront of god at some point? Of course not. Even If they wanted they can't get out now it's too late. Too much money is at stake. Only one member showed signs of regret. The others are hungry and seems to want more.
might be a bit unrelated, but didn't you guys find it a bit weird that all other Kpop stars have to somewhat "Christian" but BTS doesn't have to be? I know Super Junior and DBSK, which they have this force of Christianity even on Buddhist DBSK member

Deadlylady

Established
The subject goes with and is a little off, but what do you think of Fluoride?
I wanted to talk about it for several reasons:
The first was used and introduced into the water by the Nazis.
The second is that it mentally provokes these symptoms:
- indifference towards loved ones
- carelessnessapathy
- depressed state
- confusionand suicidal thoughts
French site:
https://eveil-de-conscience.co/fluor/
https://lephareeclaireur.wordpress.com/tag/fluor/
http://www.eveiletsante.fr/le-fluor-un-poison-chimique-par-michel-dogna/
http://www.2012un-nouveau-paradigme.com/2018/04/le-fluor-instrument-des-nazis-pour-rendre-les-prisonniers-dociles-perdure-aujourd-hui-grace-a-l-oligarchie.html

It's everywhere I mean in water, drinks, tooth paste etc. I remember when I was younger in France they would say tooth paste with fluoride should be used. Because that's what protects the teeth. There is no escaping fluoride except if you live in a village where you can access fresh water from a well or the mountains etc. Then we are all doomed I guess.

Deadlylady

Established
So apparently this post is going to contain a bit of pictures.. So pls bear with me..so there is this logo on the stage of the snl where all the ritualistic performances take place..
View attachment 20802
TC
If we turn it sideways we get a clear one eye..
View attachment 20803
And them there is another one of it like this one..
View attachment 20804
Now this one can also be said to look like an eye but it reminds mostly of the ouroboros.. An ouroboros is a freemas0nic symbol which leads back to ancient Egypt and used in many ancient cultures including freemas0nry..
View attachment 20805
Freemasonry

The ouroboros is displayed on numerous Masonic seals,
frontispieces and other imagery, especially during the 17th century.

Theosophical Society

The Ouroboros is featured in the seal of the Theosophical Society
along with other traditional symbols.

And the tc logo if searched gives a lot of logos which are shaped into the one eye..
View attachment 20806View attachment 20807
.. Since the new era of beetees is inspired by the works of carl jung.. Carl was also interested in this symbol..
Carl Jung
Swiss psychologist Carl Junginterpreted the Ouroboros as having an archetypal significance to the human psyche. It makes its way into our conscious mind time and time again in varying forms as the basic mandala of alchemy. Jung defined the relationship of the ouroboros to alchemy:
  • The alchemists, who in their own way knew more about the nature of the individuation process than we moderns do, expressed this paradox through the symbol of the ouroboros, the snake that eats its own tail. In the age-old image of the ouroboros lies the thought of devouring oneself and turning oneself into a circulatory process, for it was clear to the more astute alchemists that the prima materia of the art was man himself.
    The ouroboros is a dramatic symbol for the integration and assimilation of the opposite, i.e. of the shadow. This 'feed-back' process is at the same time a symbol of immortality, since it is said of the ouroboros that he slays himself and brings himself to life, fertilizes himself and gives birth to himself. He symbolizes the One, who proceeds from the clash of opposites, and he therefore constitutes the secret of the prima materia which [...] unquestionably stems from man's unconscious'. (Collected Works, Vol. 14 para.513)

This is the Dionysus gucci bag. I was going to ask you guys if this is the same symbol but I bet it is because when you search for ouroboros the Gucci brand comes out.

1555320412273.png

1555320527123.png

Hopeful

Star
This is the Dionysus gucci bag. I was going to ask you guys if this is the same symbol but I bet it is because when you search for ouroboros the Gucci brand comes out.

View attachment 20812

View attachment 20813
Yeap.. Nice observation.. That sure is ouroboros on the Dionysus purse.. Isn't it suspicious how everything has a connection with each other..

Joons necklaces are like ouroboros and that gucc1 dionysus bag buckle
IMG_20190415_154613.jpgIMG_20190415_154644.jpged42f2a200edc4bf8fba87b9933fa8a2.jpgimages.jpeg
Ouroboros also represents the infinity symbol

HangingThread

Established
Of course, no one gets this fame without a price..
I dont know if they're hungry tho.. If they really wanted worldwide success and a hit song, they would've made an all english album. I dont think that big hit takes it so personally, this has nothing to do with Bang S** H***'s preferences, but with the nwo..
I personally think that bts were the ones selected by the elite to attract more people into kpop, they are going to turn more people into living zombies watching all these idols all day forgetting about their own lives
Making an all English album would make them lose the appeal of being kpop stars. Not a good marketing
I feel like Halsey was just a figurant in this mv. Her role was to act as a magnet to broaden the audience.

Have you seen this before? Them wearing pink and girly stuff like that is not new.

View attachment 20776

View attachment 20777

View attachment 20778
This bothered me so much. Especially since hip hop now is so freaking trash now. Wearing a skirt is NOT HIP HOP! Never was, never will be! The state of hip hop is so bad right now with just the music it's self, the last thing it needs is people thinking this is Hip Hop. Hip Hop used to be about expressing yourself. Dealing with your struggles, the injustices. Etc. Then it turned into money, sex, and drugs. Now I guess it's about wearing skirts... like NO!