BTS discussion thread

is it similar to that "animal" BTS used to perform the other day?

I saw those pictures around but I dont know what that thing is
That is a lion.....crest of rothschilds' family........also,lion is the most important symbol of the occult.......and all those involved pay homage to the rothschilds by showing imagery of this lion.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/t...lluminati-influence.2143/page-361#post-179900
The girl died on dec 26,2018 and the guy on the morning of jan 7,2019(aged 33)....both dates are pretty occultic and I did mention that there might be some ritualistic sacrifices in my earlier posts.....especially with 26 being around christmas,which is a pagan holiday and jan6th was a new moon,which is supposed to be very auspicious for the occult being the first new moon of the new year.
The news came out only recently which is suspicious especially for the girl who dies in dec.
Omg..
And the girl was preparing for her 3rd album to be released in June..

The guy's name is JINHYUNG.. I don't know but while reading the article felt like jin hyung,(seokjin) since he is the hyung of all beetees

If planned.. Then makes things more weirder

I know I've been making a fool of myself by going back and forth about leaving and staying on this thread.......I've been doing my very best to stay off grid but the pull from matrix has been becoming strong and when I found this thread,I was glad.......Over the past few days,the time has come for me to enter the grid and so,tried to leave as quietly as possible.......However,after what I learned in the last two days made me want to post somewhere without prejudice and here I am again.......I'll try to keep it as brief as possible.....PLEASE READ TILL THE END.
First things first......netflix new movie 'Io'.....it is the name of one of jupiter's moons....it originates from the greek goddess Io.....but,here's the twist.........Io is none other than Isis of egypt......the main goddess of occult.......can you see the similarity with ISIS....the terrosrist organisation from middle east?This organisation was and is funded by western intelligence agencies..........anyway,the image worship of mother and son originated from Isis and her son Horus and some say that it is Semiramis and her son Nimrod(of babylon)......Semiramis is considered another name for Isis,sometimes.
There is a new viral challenge in town........'birdbox challenge'......from the netflix movie 'birdbox' based on novel of same name(what's with netflix and occult?There is also that 'bandersnatch' mindcontrol movie).......the challenge involves people doing their daily routine 'blindfolded'...........now,one of the first steps of initiation into occult involves 'blindfolding the initiate' and making them disconcerted.........this is shown in bt3's bs&t mv..........what this challenge is doing is making unsuspected public mimic the initiation rituals of the occult.......they are kind of initiating the public into the cult.......now,you might wonder why they would want to initiate the masses.
Here comes the next point..........they are preparing them for the mark of the beast.....you can't wear it unless you perform the rituals and no one would do that and many will brush it off.....so,what 'they' do is make it seem fun and the 'it' thing.......so,the sheeple will do it without question.......the same applies to lots of challenges......which kind of reminds me of the 'idol' dance challenge of bt3..........can't be surprised if there is a challenge with dancing in the chairs(masonic chair dance).
about the mark of the beast........many opined that it would be the rfd chip to be installed in the wrist.........the plans are laid to bring it mainstream in 2019......the promotion line would be that it would make the wearers safe and secure(because it would be easy to track them in emergencies).....and it is feasible(you can open doors,make payments,operate appliances and many other uses by just scanning wrist)......(this is kind of shown in a movie 'in time' where everyone scans their wrists to pay time(time is money in that movie)).........and this scanning wrists will be promoted to be environmentally viable as it would reduce need for paper and it could save a lot of trees....
5G towers that are cropping up in several parts of the world.......these 5g towers are not here to increase the speed of your internet.....they are here to 'facilitate the chips'.........once the chipping happens,it collects all your data every second and with these many people and their information,'they' need 5g to make the transfer and storage of all this collected information easy.Besides,5g towers are known to cause cancer,sterility and loss of plant and animal life as well.....this is in line with georgia guidestones' aim to reduce population.
This rfd chip and 5g are going to be introduced in large scale first in sk,it seems........is it any wonder then that the government's mouthpiece.......kpop........promotes it through its groups and videos?(like 'dna' mv).........yes,people.......kpop is a machine of government propaganda dressed in bright colours , silly imagery and innocence.........but,it's not any different from the propaganda machinery of other countries.........and since the masses getting averse to the blatant symbolism of west started warming up to kpop,especially the youth(young minds),the elite started using it to push its agenda even more strongly through kpop and kdramas and making sure that everyone in every corner of the world knows about it.........
On the topic of sk.....it seems nk and sk are uniting after all......the border between the two countries is going to be made a peace memorial or something.....this is in line with the new world order and agenda 21..........the world will be united and militarised.
Now.....remember the date in 'run' mv and some other mv......210219.....or something like that......a lot of people(me included) opined that it could be either 21 feb,2019 or 19 feb,2020 and that it could be about the members' enlisting into the military.......well,it is actually counting down 19 to (02) 21 in reverse.......i.e.,2019 to 2021.....three years for agenda 21.........
and us is starting a space force.....why?
I didn't intend to post any of this here......however,was talking to my cousins who rarely hear kpop and what got me is that they are aware of bt3 and are appreciating their popularity......I immediately told them about what was discussed on this thread(they are aware of the occult influence in the media)......they brushed it off and joked about why would kpop want world control?Realised that if even those who are aware are not willing to believe the truth,what can be said about those who are still asleep?
I am being pulled into the system......but,I will do my best to keep it together.....and might post somemore in the future.....please bear with me..............stay safe guys.

Last edited:
Omg..
And the girl was preparing for her 3rd album to be released in June..

The guy's name is JINHYUNG.. I don't know but while reading the article felt like jin hyung,(seokjin) since he is the hyung of all beetees

If planned.. Then makes things more weirder
Wow....now that you point it out.....could this be a substitution for jinnie?.....remember how everyone kept talking about jinnie getting sacrificed......or it could be a sacrifice for jinnie......he might be starting a solo career or acting job........the twisted ways these things work.....it's sad......about the guy.

Hello everyone,
I lurk here since the creation of this thread and created an account today to write this message (and maybe connecting the dots with you guys if I have enough time to). I read every single message since the beginning and in all honesty I never thought it was possible to discuss about BTS and the occult without being called crazy/stupid.
As a fan since 2015, I've noticed fishy things only last year and started asking myself. I'm so thankful for finding this thread full of open-mindedness. Of course the truth is harsh for us. Believe me it's not easy to read such things about a group that helped you through depression and stuff... It hurts but well... Don't wanna be blind.
Anyways; I just have a question (maybe someone already answered but you know I have a terrible memory)
BTS' MVs started being stuffed with symbolism during HYYH pt. 1 (with butterflies and stuff if you don't count the floor on we are bulletproof pt. 2) and don't get me started on Wings. What do you think was their occult connection before 2015 ? It seems like there wasn't any symbolism (as long as you don't analyse things too much).
I've done a video with their symbolism through the years
you can skip to 6:07

After watching this video now I started to pity idols and even BTS.. Guys.. I don't think anybody tell them there is also something satanic involved.. They find it out little by little.. And of course they can hardly leave after all the hardwork they had to handle and so much suffering.
This girl left in the third year of training.

She said that it's a dream come true but acting, singing, dancing, dieting, learning lyrics and choreographies all day is not human.. it's a thing that only robots can do.
Also an interesting comment under the video:
"After I watched this video of yours, I actually thought about certain stuff. I use to want to be a Kpop star when I was around 12-13 because of BIGBANG.
I was let's say inspired to do so? I tried auditioning but I got turned down. So, as I grow older, those dreams started to fade slowly. I saw videos of people's experience, idol talking about their training lives and stuff. And slowly, I started to think is this really a life I want to lead? Training for years with an uncertain future at times, repeating the same routines & schedules Everyday and not being able to sleep Nor eat well. I ask myself at times, is this even a human life? and just like you said it's like robots, sing, dance, act Everyday, doing the same stuff and practicing over hours.

My personal view of this industry is that, it's very manufactured. It's like making dolls and robots. I heard that sometimes the agencies even plan what is your personality going to be like. It's like you're not even being able to be yourself. Thus, as I grow I give up on this dream not because I don't want to be it anymore but it's not realistic at all. And also it's not a life that I would like to lead. You might not even earn a stable income as the rate for the group to succeed is uncertain. And so I slowly started to change my dream as I don't want to have a future that is unclear. And I don't want to not be able to have freedom.

I realise that many young fans wants to be a Kpop star. I'm not trying to stop you or what but I'm trying to tell you that, think about your choice whether if it's going to be worth it at the end? Because not many are going to make it. I can tell you that the success rate for you to become an idol out of those many Trainees in the company is like less than 5% unless you are either talented or good looking af. You're fighting with people who are 10 times more talented than you, 10 times more hard working than you. And even if you're talented, you might not even become an idol. Even if you do become an idol, not many are able to become Super famous like those trending idols. Not many are able to earn much and are overwork. "

I am wondering.. did any of you ever watch the first bangtan bomb?
There are some things interesting about it:
- at 0:20 Jimin says: we are about to-
and Jk: lose weight (obsession created by extreme dieting)
- 0:30 Jimin play the "idol" role: man ready to sacrifice himself for the best of his fans.
They keep filming how bts is endlessly practicing and rehearsing, and feel down for every little mistake they made.
- at 5:56 Taehyung puts a V in front of Suga's eye. Suga does one too nodding.
What could this mean? Do they tell them "do this sign from time to time!" ? "Do it to show grace to the elies" ? "To get their attention" ? "To satisfy them" ?

Ok so basically jamal lied of being depressed .. Just to be in the hospital along witj h0b1...
But that still doesn't explain his condition in Euphoria.. When he imagines all the boys with him running happily to Utopia..
Maybe then he got sick for real...

Whatever that smeraldo book account is doing.. is lame.. Just to keep people getting back on the old theories which is going to lead to nothing as usual..

Their own fandom is troubled for them.. Just after revealing 1 member.. Only ONE member from the new bg.. People are deleting their beetees content and changing into txt fan accounts..
That's crazy how fans can move on so easily ..
RM'S MOONCHILD has some above 6 million views and the new boys intro is getting equal to that..

And first time a boy group getting a near million followers.. Just by introducing their 1 member..

D
Their own fandom is troubled for them.. Just after revealing 1 member.. Only ONE member from the new bg.. People are deleting their beetees content and changing into txt fan accounts..
RM'S MOONCHILD has some above 6 million views and the new boys intro is getting equal to that..

And first time a boy group getting a near million followers.. Just by introducing their 1 member..
Damn I guess they really don’t waste any time do they? It’s so weird they don’t even know if this group has talent or if they’ll like the music and there already on board. I’m really curious to see the rest of the members and what kind of concept they will have and how they will compare to bts as in level of success personalities etcetera.

its not surprising
ARMYs said they will never replace BTS but kpop fandoms are not loyal. As soon as they find a new cute boy they will move on

This next BTS comeback will still be popular but I think it will all go down from this year on with the new boygroup debuting....Bighit is still giving BTS the same old Smeraldo theories and a big part of the fandom is bored with that

new Bighit boygroup is debuting

Their name is already trending worldwide
it looks like they will have a trailer for each member, and this boy is the "cute" type...it will be easy to catch armys attention lol most of them are already freaking out.
At the end of the video there's a message in Morse code. Anyone know how to translate??

its not surprising
ARMYs said they will never replace BTS but kpop fandoms are not loyal. As soon as they find a new cute boy they will move on

This next BTS comeback will still be popular but I think it will all go down from this year on with the new boygroup debuting....Bighit is still giving BTS the same old Smeraldo theories and a big part of the fandom is bored with that
Will there be another bts tho? one that has us creating 889 pages worth of content on this forum lol

Will there be another bts tho? one that has us creating 889 pages worth of content on this forum lol
My answer would be..
I guess not :D..
We are ending when Beetees ends their game..
I just kind of still feel beetees is unique than others..
I really don't expect much from txt.. What more can happen now. All the heights in being a musician have been touched by beetees...
So in future even if txt makes it to the top..people will still say they were handed the success by beetees.. So it's going to be tough for them too...

Yh but can I talk ab TXT tho that IS MORE THAN OBVIOUSLY a copy of BTS's members. First member revealed was compared to taehyung ( I also noticed the similarity), and the second one now is compared to Jungkook.
I mean this is clearny not a coincidence????

SO BIGHIT WANTS TXT TO REPLACE BTS AS THEY GO TO ARMY?
OR THEY WANT THE NEW GROUP TO HAVE SUCCESS ASSURED AS BTS's stans will feel attached to people that look like bts?
THIS IS DIRTY PLAY BIGHIT. UGLY SHIT.

AND THE FACT HIS SHORT FILM HAS JK'S VOICE SINGING IN THE BACKGROUND?
BTW THEY LACK ORIGINALITY I DOUBT THEIR HYPE WILL LAST LONG.

AND IN CASE YOU WANTED TO KNOW THEIR MANUFACTURED PERSONALITIES ALSO, BLIND ARMYS DID IT FOR YOU:
https://twitter.com/txtonnews/status/1084612775375196161

Yh but can I talk ab TXT tho that IS MORE THAN OBVIOUSLY a copy of BTS's members. First member revealed was compared to taehyung ( I also noticed the similarity), and the second one now is compared to Jungkook.
I mean this is clearny not a coincidence????

SO BIGHIT WANTS TXT TO REPLACE BTS AS THEY GO TO ARMY?
OR THEY WANT THE NEW GROUP TO HAVE SUCCESS ASSURED AS BTS's stans will feel attached to people that look like bts?
THIS IS DIRTY PLAY BIGHIT. UGLY SHIT.

AND THE FACT HIS SHORT FILM HAS JK'S VOICE SINGING IN THE BACKGROUND?
BTW THEY LACK ORIGINALITY I DOUBT THEIR HYPE WILL LAST LONG.

AND IN CASE YOU WANTED TO KNOW THEIR MANUFACTURED PERSONALITIES ALSO, BLIND ARMYS DID IT FOR YOU:
https://twitter.com/txtonnews/status/1084612775375196161
How creepy. :confused: