BTS discussion thread

coolycooly

I know this isn't BTS related but, did you guys see TXT's title track and their other songs???
Their debut song is literally called "One Day the horns will grow in my head (CROWN). Like what ?? They are not even trying to hide it anymore and also the others songs have childish names
1. Blue Orangeade
2. CROWN
3. Our Summer
4. Cat and Dog
5. Dream of a star
What do you guys think?

cadiz

Star
I know this isn't BTS related but, did you guys see TXT's title track and their other songs???
Their debut song is literally called "One Day the horns will grow in my head (CROWN). Like what ?? They are not even trying to hide it anymore and also the others songs have childish names
1. Blue Orangeade
2. CROWN
3. Our Summer
4. Cat and Dog
5. Dream of a star
What do you guys think?
Bighit is bering too obvious with this group
in the teaser you can see one of the members putting horns in his head and they are dancing infront of the checked pattern (black and white)

there is animal imagery and each one of them is represented by animals (rabbit, fox, etc) it's all very shady but being covered by a cute concept

cadiz

Star
Hello, I would like to know what you think about this:
Do you really think Yo*ngi struggle with depression?

Sometimes I think it's a strategy to sympathize with fans (the ones who really struggle with this mental illness) so that they feel identified with them. It happened to me. I used to think he was like me and I developed a special affection towards him.

In B*S cómic they are talking openly about suicide and it's very touching to see Y*ongi (as I went through the same thing) dealing with depression and suicidal attempts.

View attachment 19745
View attachment 19746View attachment 19747

Those lines are undeniable touching for someone who has tried to commit suicide and had been saved (I said something similar to the person who saved me).

Maybe they are focus on catching, even more, depressed fans attention as they are easy to persuade to follow them to find empathy and "happiness".

Don't know.
you have to consider they have very young fans because not only teenagers like them
What would a 11 year old kid think if they read this comic book and see their idol is suicidal??? the comic book is based on real people and this makes the fictional story more disturbing

They always use the dark concept but using suicide in the comic book is taking it to a limit.
for me it's a way to keep the fans in that state of sadness constantly

tyrab

Established
you have to consider they have very young fans because not only teenagers like them
What would a 11 year old kid think if they read this comic book and see their idol is suicidal??? the comic book is based on real people and this makes the fictional story more disturbing

They always use the dark concept but using suicide in the comic book is taking it to a limit.
for me it's a way to keep the fans in that state of sadness constantly
Well before yoongi they showed jk committing suicide ...

Susu.mochi

Established

Sometimes I think it's a strategy to sympathize with fans (the ones who really struggle with this mental illness) so that they feel identified with them. It happened to me. I used to think he was like me and I developed a special affection towards him.

In B*S cómic they are talking openly about suicide and it's very touching to see Y*ongi (as I went through the same thing) dealing with depression and suicidal attempts.

View attachment 19745

Those lines are undeniable touching for someone who has tried to commit suicide and had been saved (I said something similar to the person who saved me).

Maybe they are focus on catching, even more, depressed fans attention as they are easy to persuade to follow them to find empathy and "happiness".

Don't know.
Probably so, but what if they make yoongi too go act as if he's the more cold one and the one who doesn't care much, just so people wouldn't think that bts are all so happy and all have fake scripted personalities. So they make yoongi have a colder one so that he can balance them out. Idk, but I feel like yoongi is really the most soft hearted one.

View attachment 19745

Don't know.
I don't know much about BTS music, from what I have seen here, BTS are big with suicide and mental illness, there is some MVs which they try suicide or something like that, I think its agenda to drive more people into suicide, so they further depopulate

Had to mention this.......
have you guys ever noticed how you watch a random video about kpop and immediately after,only bt3 videos appear in the recommendation?.......is the algorithm working in their favour too?,considering that youtube is supposed to be in the know........or is it also part of bigheat dirty work?.......its like shoving the group onto others even if not interested in them........and quite frankly,it is getting tiresome to see their videos in the recommendations all the time......sure,clearing history will work but,isn't it tiresome?........just wanted to know if others also get these sort of recommendations.

Oh.....also,oscars happened.......the stage is shaped like sand dunes(egyptian symbolism), a giant mouth,dna helix shaped props all over in the background,besides the red roses(symbolising sex magick) and many triangles and eyes..........and the best actor winner malek slipped off stage right after winning the award.........he looked stunned.......humiliation ritual(like jen lawrence when she won her's)?
of late,dna is shown everywhere as if influencing the subconscious of the general public and a lot of people in sweden are already getting themselves implanted with chips which is feared to alter dna......and guys,while on this topic,it is safe to assume that a lot of the idols from sk already got chip implantations......well,atleast the most famous ones,including bt3.........because,sk is supposed to be the most robotised country in the world and with s@msung rolling out the new 5g phones and technology which are supposed to work better with the chips,what better way is there but to convince the people by showing their favourite idols already accepting it?......And considering how quickly the cars and even the fabric softener,that the group endorsed got sold out,this could very well come to happen.
yes, this thing happened with me, I never watched BTS, yet, they are always popping up in the recommended videos,. I think Youtube is in it, and they recommend things based on what the Illuminati want to be famous, and I am sure this one works with Gay agenda, now Bl series everywhere, and videos about accepting p***philia as will, I haven't tried to clear history to see if it works, I doubt it does

Actually there have been several people to expose the korean entertainment industry which in many ways is more vile and nasty than Hollywood. This one actress who committed suicide left a 7 page long suicide note exposing how she was forced to give sexual favours to at least 30 high ranking men including the head of a media outlet by her management. She was in Boys Over Flowers as a supporting role, and that series was very popular. When the police later investigated her claims they found a sex chamber in her managers office where she had been servicing the men. Only few of the exposed predators were sent to prison but all their identities were protected because of money and power. It is a very open secret kn the industry, you need sponsors to get ahead. That includes females and males alike. The bigger the company/idol the more influential the sponsor. Sehun from Exo has a known older uglier suger daddy goes by the name of Chef Suke, who posts their pics on his instagram page. He is one of Sehun’s many rumoured sponsors. The untalented visuals are usually used for this purpose, not to say more talented members are safe either.
View attachment 19726

View attachment 19727
https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/underage-idol-forced-sponsors-cries-help/

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/koreans-reveal-the-disturbing-truth-behind-male-idol-sexual-sponsors/

https://www.soompi.com/article/811291wpp/reporter-reveals-dark-truth-behind-girl-group-sponsor-lists
I have heard of this rumor long time ago from Sehun, having relation with old suspicious guy, yuck its disgusting, I believe also Kai got sponsorship, because he is getting top role in Kdrama despite fans are saying he doesn't know how to act, I read somewhere when Kpop idols suddenly got top role in Kdrama, then that mean they have sponsorship, its disgusting, I truly hope this could end, and fans can do something but fans looks like they don't care :(

cadiz

Star
apparently Jimin gave declarations about that time BTS wanted to disband and this is what he said

according to Jimin everything got better because:

1: He watched a performance of BTS and seeing the fans sing he realized he want to do this for them
2: BTS went on a trip together for 3 days and that changed everything and made them become closer

But according to BTS they live together so.......how was this trip any different?
BTS live together (according to them) and are always travelling around the world and spending time "togheter" but they made that random trip and their relationship became "magically" better?

And the fans story is very nice but also....the type of thing a celebrity would say to keep their fans invested in them. "Im only doing this for you, I want to see you happy"

I talked about RM recent interview and him saying BTS staying together was a "miracle"....it really feels like they want to make this disbandment topic a big thing

stellz95

Rookie
apparently Jimin gave declarations about that time BTS wanted to disband and this is what he said

according to Jimin everything got better because:

1: He watched a performance of BTS and seeing the fans sing he realized he want to do this for them
2: BTS went on a trip together for 3 days and that changed everything and made them become closer

But according to BTS they live together so.......how was this trip any different?
BTS live together (according to them) and are always travelling around the world and spending time "togheter" but they made that random trip and their relationship became "magically" better?

And the fans story is very nice but also....the type of thing a celebrity would say to keep their fans invested in them. "Im only doing this for you, I want to see you happy"

I talked about RM recent interview and him saying BTS staying together was a "miracle"....it really feels like they want to make this disbandment topic a big thing
I think since they had such big feedback from crying on stage when they mentioned disbandment, they're company probably is using it for publicity and sympathy.
As for living together, they've let slip a bunch of times that they actually don't live together.
Celebs come off so full of it when they say they are "doing it for the fans", it never comes off humble to me. Like, no you are doing this for yourself. They are too greedy for the love/affection they receive from fans to disband. They will disband when the company is done w/ them, not when they want to so they would have never broken up in the 1st place.

Susu.mochi

Established
Yes, that's a possibility too.
But what makes me think the most are his lyrics. They are all about depression. Is it just a scripted personality? I mean, to be cold is different from being depressed... I'm so confused o_O
What lyrics? Who knows I think they might be depressed not to make other people depressed or anything but because it's what they are going through and so that's what kind of music they make.
But please you guys don't listen to music of depressed people the sad spirit in that song goes to the other person.

stellz95

Rookie
Yes, that's a possibility too.
But what makes me think the most are his lyrics. They are all about depression. Is it just a scripted personality? I mean, to be cold is different from being depressed... I'm so confused o_O
I feel that they actually are also suffering from mental illnesses they discuss they eminate a lot of negative and low vibrational energy which makes it easier to push by the elite to make the the public depressed so that they become lethargic and easy to brainwash or get out of the way.

cadiz

Star
I think since they had such big feedback from crying on stage when they mentioned disbandment, they're company probably is using it for publicity and sympathy.
As for living together, they've let slip a bunch of times that they actually don't live together.
Celebs come off so full of it when they say they are "doing it for the fans", it never comes off humble to me. Like, no you are doing this for yourself. They are too greedy for the love/affection they receive from fans to disband. They will disband when the company is done w/ them, not when they want to so they would have never broken up in the 1st place.
yes, the trip story makes no sense if they lived together, because what difference a 3 day trip can make?

And I agree about the disbandment story giving them attention (true or not) they are still using it and they might use it in a song for the new album
In a way....its all a contradiction to the image they used to have. The image of a perfect family that want to be together forever but now they are saying its a "miracle" they didnt broke up.....the whole lie is in front of our eyes

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Have you heared the news ab SOPA?
Some students have recorded a video saying that they ve been sexually abused by their school : SOPA that is a very popular highschool where many idols have been, and it's really expensive.
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/students-famous-sopa-school-speak-inappropriately-sexualised-principal/

Btw have you noticed that many dramas nowadays are trying to reveal somehow social problems in Korea? Like SkyCastle and the one with that student Kang Bok Soo who did something alike: a video ab a school being corrupted.

I think it's a scream for help. I think something is about to explode soon.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Related to that drama with the guy Kang Bok Soo who wanted to reveal corruption in private schools;
There is something very interesting that they say: that 'they' are mostly afraid of the public's thinking. They got power and are able to control the police, but if many are against them the public wins.
So if you ever have any kind of proof try to make it viral on the internet. This is the best way to distroy them.

Truthteller

Established
I agree, I would like to see more from other groups, BTS already too much information about them, that it has covered enough about their agenda
They are the same, some worse than others, nevertheless bad. The whole industry is corrupt and inhumane. It follows what is trending in the US anyways, many times westerners peoduce their songs/concepts. Prostitution and p***philia are rampant and systematic. But yeah BTS have sold their souls as the famous saying goes.