BTS discussion thread

Jay ho

Rookie
i am just looking the facts. u can see that these satanists are doing a ritual infront of this god? why are they doing this then infront of shiva? i am just asking myself why are these things like this. but i am also sorry for my words ur right u can believe in ur gods and i talked about ur god in a bad way but i just want to understand everything. most of christian believers who expose the illuminati on yt are saying that yoga is from shiva and its satanic i am just telling everything i see and can find. but i apologize its disrespectful what i have done i am sorry.
i am just looking the facts. u can see that these satanists are doing a ritual infront of this god? why are they doing this then infront of shiva? i am just asking myself why are these things like this. but i am also sorry for my words ur right u can believe in ur gods and i talked about ur god in a bad way but i just want to understand everything. most of christian believers who expose the illuminati on yt are saying that yoga is from shiva and its satanic i am just telling everything i see and can find. but i apologize its disrespectful what i have done i am sorry.
Before commenting negative about any religion first do research on religion or ask the beliver god shiva is god of destruction our god bramha create everything including yoga and it's just for our body exsercize to strong our body there is nothing related with shiva ji...we also have Bad people praying To god shiva jI For black magic power People from any religion can pray to our god there is satan illuminati people who know that natay statue of shiva and then praying to shiva ji to get more power and magic
Don't believe everything that u tuber said without knowing anything one time I watch they said muslim are related to satan illuminati that means they include every relegion with satan and christian is only pure religion that u tuber making money by fooling subcriber
hindum is very old and powerful religion christian is far new religion and and born on india our religion said in kalyung means pregent era There will be no religion and every people will be sinful and sinful pepole increase and take over humanity and then our god again born and destroy satan people and destroy whole world but it will happen after thousand senntury it's matching with oneworldorder they will forcely destroy every religion and sin will take over humanity

Last edited:
Before commenting negative about any religion first do research on religion or ask the beliver god shiva is god of destruction our god bramha create everything including yoga and it's just for our body exsercize to strong our body there is nothing related with shiva ji...we also have Bad people praying To god shiva jI For black magic power People from any religion can pray to our god there is satan illuminati people who know that natay statue of shiva and then praying to shiva ji to get more power and magic
Don't believe everything that u tuber said without knowing anything one time I watch they said muslim are related to satan illuminati that means they include every relegion with satan and christian is only pure religion that u tuber making money by fooling subcriber
hindum is very old and powerful religion christian is far new religion and and born on india our religion said in kalyung means pregent era There will be no religion and every people will be sinful and sinful pepole increase and take over humanity and then our god again born and destroy satan people and destroy whole world but it will happen after thousand senntury it's matching with oneworldorder they will forcely destroy every religion and sin will take over humanity
I agree, its annoying seeing some Christian and Muslim also, hating on other religion, I understand your situation, they think their religion only the right one and all other are demonic which is not true, sorry for christian and muslim, I don't mean to offend you, but I think they should respect other religion, I just saw video about Gay agenda yesterday, and the christian Youtuber has bring up Buddhist saint in the video, it was so wrong and misinformation to put that as related to gender fluid, they need to stop dragging other religion which they don't understand into this

Jay ho

Rookie
I agree, its annoying seeing some Christian and Muslim also, hating on other religion, I understand your situation, they think their religion only the right one and all other are demonic which is not true, sorry for christian and muslim, I don't mean to offend you, but I think they should respect other religion, I just saw video about Gay agenda yesterday, and the christian Youtuber has bring up Buddhist saint in the video, it was so wrong and misinformation to put that as related to gender fluid, they need to stop dragging other religion which they don't understand into this
Yes that what I wanted to say . Baudh is peaceful religion how they connect them to satanism they are against of violence and justice satanism full of voilence and injustices sinful also Muslim critisize all religions but they mostly hates yahudi religion.... I know elites like egreail have big office in it it developed country but doesn't mean Yehudi are Illuminati ....respect every religion I heard Illuminati open up there Stan charch in Switzerland

Truthteller

Veteran
I think people in the thread should refrain from insulting other respectable religions and connecting them to satanism or whatnot. Satanism is its own cult with deprived practices founded by Aleister Crowely. He famously even wrote a book calles Moonchild which BTS have referred to mutiple times.

On a side note: what the actual f*(k?

Bighit really pushing the gender fluidity agenda, not even trying to be discrete. I had heard that Jk is the best at applying makeup but curling eyelashes? Now gullible 9 year olds watching will think this is typical behaviour in men.

gisellex

Rookie
I was wondering why bighit decided to debut a five members' group but when I saw the mv, there were so many pentagrams, so may be it has sth to do with the symbology they planned for the group..
there was supposed to be 7 but that could be a reason. also one of the members was wearing a shirt and idk maybe i'm overthinking it he's the oldest and the shirt said LOVER, advertising?

mean

Established
I think people in the thread should refrain from insulting other respectable religions and connecting them to satanism or whatnot. Satanism is its own cult with deprived practices founded by Aleister Crowely. He famously even wrote a book calles Moonchild which BTS have referred to mutiple times.

On a side note: what the actual f*(k?
Doesnt he wear female parfum also. What is wrong with him? He is been acting weird. And fangirls found it cute

Bighit really pushing the gender fluidity agenda, not even trying to be discrete. I had heard that Jk is the best at applying makeup but curling eyelashes? Now gullible 9 year olds watching will think this is typical behaviour in men.

Doesnt he wear female parfum also. What is wrong with him? He is been acting weird. And fangirls found it cute

Susu.mochi

Established
you don't have to apolagize. D
i was really angry on u becouse u saying our god shiva is satan but then I realized its the big day for witch and black magic women they make shiva ji happy and get more power and we normal pepole also idolize shiva ji but in our hindu religion black magic people idolize also our gods and i m also belive in god but there is nothing wrong with yoga... it's our culture that' doesn't mean u call us illuminati its disgusting if u relate yoga with stan according to u i m also illuminati I m hindu tho our god shiva don't ask for sacrifice but bad people give sacrifice and ask for power and they give that to bad people power we have other god hanuman ji and durga ma Who keep safe us from black magician
Did you know that when you offer a offering to a idol your actually offering it to a demon. Im serious, and when you do yoga and meditate you loose control of your body and that gives demons a portal to enter you, im serious. Please watch this video. the youtube is called Rachel Stephens, and the video will be called "reject demonic new age" May God bless you, and open your eyes to the truth.

cadiz

Star
There is a video with "jamal" doing the same thing at a fan meeting. In the video below you can see it at 4:58. And who is he doing that to?? Aren't the fan seeing this? Kids seeing this?

points to the fan, then points to himself and makes that gesture....then a perverted face
I wonder how old that fan was....hopefully older than 12 years old

Susu.mochi

Established
I think BIGHIT is forcing too much satanic symbology into txt's music straight from the beginning. I mean ..for us everything is crystal clear and to be honest - not even surprising anymore. Actually the goal of the elite is not to hide their symbols and ideas but to rather make them a norm. That's why the illuminati, rothschilds and so many other cults and conspiracies are being put for speculation. The elite owns the world, so if they wanted us not to know about them they would never allow the secrets to spread out. They want us to know all of these things! They play with our subconscious. Someone once said that it doesn't matter if we know the truth or not because we are so used to seeing the evil concurring the world that right now we are just waiting for the new order to come. So when NWO gets established, everyone will accept it..which is the sad truth. But it's okay as long as we trust in our Lord, because He is our only salvation!!!
Actually the ones who reject to get the mark of the beast will have to get their head chopped, at the guillotine. And I will not get the mark of the Beast we as christians have to die for Jesus Christ. Remember that we who die in Jesus Christ will rise first when Jesus comes back, amen. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first. 1 Thessalonians 4:16. So don't be afraid to reject the New world order, do not be afraid to die for Jesus, amen. God bless you all, I pray the Lord Jesus Christ will give you courage and strength in Jesus name amen.

cadiz

Star
big hit cant stop debuting new boy groups

CJ E&M and Big Hit Entertainment announce a joint global audition for a new boy group

CJ E&M and Big Hit Entertainment are launching the Belif Global Audition.

On the official website of Belif Lab, the announcement stated,

"Belif Lab is seeking for the members of a global K-pop idol group that will debut in 2020. CJ ENM, who has created the 'Produce' series, and Big Hit Entertainment, who has found and produced BTS, will be together. With Seoul as the beginning on March 23, we will be visiting key domestic cities, as well as various overseas locations."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/03/cj-em-and-big-hit-entertainment-announce-a-joint-global-audition-for-a-new-boy-group

this CJ company is huge in korea and owns basically everything
Big hit making sure they have that replacement

justhuman

Rookie
Hi this is first time I greeting you guys after few months use to be silent reader. But now I wanna share something. Im from Indonesia, so im sorry if you don't understand what im say. English is not my native language, of course.
So I wanna tell you guys in Indonesia there is 'dakwah' like campaign or seminar. But just for muslim.
http://instagr.am/p/BgSzXtJHkJt/
http://instagr.am/p/Bf58NmHH8GI/
http://instagr.am/p/BnBMlVOBt7o/
http://instagr.am/p/BpuEetFh8m_/ This is help muslim to stop being kpopers. And we finally stop being kpopers, some of us throw away, destroye, and burning they k stuff.
but not all of them who attend to the 'kajian' or seminar really stop being kpopers. some of them still use to be kpopers, because the speaker not force them, just give a warning and let them think n choose want left or stay still as kpopers. And this is not easy, sometime the speaker got hate. Because kfans think he like haters who hate kpop. But NO, He actually was a kpopers too. He doing this because he care about his muslim sister and brother. He also made a book about his story why he left kpop. And its really help us who want to left kpop.

And please, dont talking other religion in this thread, if its not your religion. It can be misunderstanding.
If this confusing and you dont understand Im Sorry

Jay ho

Rookie
you don't have to apolagize. D

Did you know that when you offer a offering to a idol your actually offering it to a demon. Im serious, and when you do yoga and meditate you loose control of your body and that gives demons a portal to enter you, im serious. Please watch this video. the youtube is called Rachel Stephens, and the video will be called "reject demonic new age" May God bless you, and open your eyes to the truth.
Hey first i m cleared u yoga is body exsercize chirstian is modern age religion they even wrote in bible earth is flat not circle not everything bible said is true the thing u said its meditation read gita to understand meditation it's way to reach god ... There is different between yoga and meditation First research about our religion then talk how can u blindly trust everything in u tuber said
Meditation is demonic when u just close your eyes and doing nothing in our language already said empty mind is the home of evil so we don't do meditation like western people doing we have a good way to rich god through meditation

wow

Veteran
Hi this is first time I greeting you guys after few months use to be silent reader. But now I wanna share something. Im from Indonesia, so im sorry if you don't understand what im say. English is not my native language, of course.
So I wanna tell you guys in Indonesia there is 'dakwah' like campaign or seminar. But just for muslim.
http://instagr.am/p/BgSzXtJHkJt/
http://instagr.am/p/Bf58NmHH8GI/
http://instagr.am/p/BnBMlVOBt7o/
http://instagr.am/p/BpuEetFh8m_/ This is help muslim to stop being kpopers. And we finally stop being kpopers, some of us throw away, destroye, and burning they k stuff.
but not all of them who attend to the 'kajian' or seminar really stop being kpopers. some of them still use to be kpopers, because the speaker not force them, just give a warning and let them think n choose want left or stay still as kpopers. And this is not easy, sometime the speaker got hate. Because kfans think he like haters who hate kpop. But NO, He actually was a kpopers too. He doing this because he care about his muslim sister and brother. He also made a book about his story why he left kpop. And its really help us who want to left kpop.

And please, dont talking other religion in this thread, if its not your religion. It can be misunderstanding.
If this confusing and you dont understand Im Sorry
alhamdulillah ya allah ada jg org indonesia yg bangun, btw, ini seriusan ada? banyak gak yg dateng? gua takut nya banyak yg nge hate jg :mad:

Susu.mochi

Established
Hey first i m cleared u yoga is body exsercize chirstian is modern age religion they even wrote in bible earth is flat not circle not everything bible said is true the thing u said its meditation read gita to understand meditation it's way to reach god ... There is different between yoga and meditation First research about our religion then talk how can u blindly trust everything in u tuber said
Meditation is demonic when u just close your eyes and doing nothing in our language already said empty mind is the home of evil so we don't do meditation like western people doing we have a good way to rich god through meditation
actually the youtube Rachel she was talking with these two other guys that where also in the new age they used to be in the new age but repented and came to Jesus Christ. Also, never say christianity is modern age religion, God has been here always and will always be here, and christianity is not a religion but a relationship with Jesus Christ the son of God, amen. And im talking about yoga meditating, there is such thing as christian meditating thats when you meditate on the words of God. But when you just meditate for no reason its actually very bad, its demonic, also if you meditate but to another god other than Jesus Christ thats also bad because Jesus Christ is the one and only God. I hope I didn't get you mad or whatever, just want you to know the truth. God bless.

Last edited:

Susu.mochi

Established
yeah too bad but the rapture comes first. christians wont go through the tribulation
actually the rapture does not come first. First the tribulation comes first then the rapture. 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20:4
God bless everyone.