BTS discussion thread

Also...how is it spreading positivity(the band's purported message of love and acceptance and positivity) if all the fans could feel is sadness and emptiness and only feeling fulfilled with the band's existence?It is really co-dependent behaviour....what will happen to this lot if all the related content suddenly cease to exist?Can anyone be sure that it doesn't drive them mad?At this point,they all behave like they are on drugs...addicted to the content...slowly but surely getting more and more attached to the point of not having a meaning for their own life without the band in it....like a gradually increasing dose of drugs.....after all someone did mention in a mainstream media article that the armyys are like 1directioners on crack....they really did compare them to drug addicts....:eek:...so much for loving oneself:rolleyes:

okay..in the 1st photo you can see hoppy's left palm almost clearly and there is a clear intuition line.
this link might help.

https://medium.com/@maxcoppa/lines-of-intuition-the-mark-of-a-true-psychic-2cafacd8feea

it was earlier mentioned about how he is more mysterious than others...how he has a shield around him....how he is symbolised by those dualistic dragons in his performance and the constant duality of red and blue in his mvs...and the masonic ring he supposedly wore in 2014 or 2015....and now the satanic pied piper...maybe it has something to do with being psychic:rolleyes:

Why is everyone hating on people that do fanfictions between boys and girls
But if it is a gay story it's such a lovely thing?

They say that "lol this is not possible haha you all are sooo stupid lmao".
I wonder what makes them believe that a straight couple is worse and not even possible than a gay one?
Kpop industry.. they are the reason.

Why is everyone hating on people that do fanfictions between boys and girls
But if it is a gay story it's such a lovely thing?

They say that "lol this is not possible haha you all are sooo stupid lmao".
I wonder what makes them believe that a straight couple is worse and not even possible than a gay one?
Kpop industry.. they are the reason.

probably the girls feel threatened by a straight relationship...and with the gay ones...they can atleast know that no other girl is near their favourite and may be ,they hope that their favourite will be available to them...really confusing, but yes,that's how they might probably think...just my two cents:oops:
honestly though,that family photo looks good;)

Last edited:
probably the girls feel threatened by a straight relationship...and with the gay ones...they can brush it off like you mentioned and still feel close to their favourites,hoping that they will be available to them...really confusing, but yes,that's how they might probably think...just my two cents:oops:
honestly though,that family picture looks good;)
Lol ok but aren't they the ones that scream the loudest if there is a relationship rumor and people don't like it? "They are humans stop being immature. Oppa isn't yours."

But stranger is that this comes from Black Pink fans too.. I mean girls to be jealous on their female idols.. doesn't sound too realistic even for a mentally forced "lesbian".
I kinda believe it's because of the NWO that implemented the gay agenda and now people have sick mentality..

Just a thought for my part too... Maybe the fans, mostly girls, are sad because down deep inside them, at a subconscious level, they feel that these boys are not straight and that something is not right with them.
They are straight. At least in my opinion they are. The majority of them. Only one of them gives me gay/bi vibe sometimes, but the rest of them seem to be pretty straight.

Last edited:

cadiz

Established
they got nominated for the Grammys
For best packaging LOL and if they win the award goes to the designer of the album, not to BTS

so basically is a nomination because the cover of the album is pretty.....sound like an excuse to nominate them and make them attend the awards tbh

For best packaging LOL and if they win the award goes to the designer of the album, not to BTS

so basically is a nomination because the cover of the album is pretty.....sound like an excuse to nominate them and make them attend the awards tbh
"OMG FIRST BOYGROUP TO BE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMYS. THEY ARE MAKING HISTORY :eek::eek::eek:
HARDWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK.
MY ROLE MODELS." :rolleyes:

Yeah.. Pretty much an EXCUSE..

IMG_20181207_192543.jpg

cadiz

Established
"OMG FIRST BOYGROUP TO BE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMYS. THEY ARE MAKING HISTORY :eek::eek::eek:
HARDWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK.
MY ROLE MODELS." :rolleyes:
Yeah Armys are going to brag about this even if it's basically just an award for the packaging of the CD
But they are not the fiirst boy group to be nominated, the Backstreet Boys are nominated this year too for best group song or something lol

This ss just an excuse to make them attend, BTS are famous in the US because of their big fandom but not for their music
Grammys can only give them an award for best music video or packaging of album (something visual) and they pick the packaging. I'm sure they will attend and Bighit is going to make a lot of articles talking about this. "BTS the first kpop ggroup to get a grammy nomination"

cadiz

Established
I. Don't think Bts would be attending .
Only the designer .. I heard even ariana isn't nominated.. Who crossed all limits this year .. How could Bts be nominated ..
Ariana is nominated, for best pop album and best pop song I believe....
But Im 100% BTS will attend, I mean this award is a literal excuse. It would be surprising if BTS and bighit don't take advantage of the publicity of having a grammy nomination (even if its for something irrelevant)

Ariana is nominated, for best pop album and best pop song I believe....
But Im 100% BTS will attend, I mean this award is a literal excuse. It would be surprising if BTS and bighit don't take advantage of the publicity of having a grammy nomination (even if its for something irrelevant)
Hmmm i see..

But if Bts attends to support their designer.. That would be awkward ..

Maybe they would be invited for a performance?