BTS discussion thread

So guys they packed up a nomination then What a surprise
But really isn’t it insulting lol they advertised their popularity so much And Yoongi even “predicted” this Grammy to find that it wasn’t even solely for them lol How embarrassing
It’s just propaganda they’re basically a package themselves appealing and the perfect dream to young girls with hidden and dark agendas underneath

But really isn’t it insulting lol they advertised their popularity so much And Yoongi even “predicted” this Grammy to find that it wasn’t even solely for them lol How embarrassing
It’s just propaganda they’re basically a package themselves appealing and the perfect dream to young girls with hidden and dark agendas underneath
It does.. Kind of feel like an insult tbh..
honestly,that prediction part of sweet boi could be a part of his character script:rolleyes:....but yes,grapes are sour
And people still saying they have 8 more years.. They will be nominated. It's just a baby step.. Well who is going to tell them to wakeup.. That this isn't even a babystep.. It's not related to the Music they make.. But the design :D

cadiz

Established
I always knew they had no chance in the big categories, but this nomination is so irrelevant it’s kind of insulting lol
Grammys invited them to give a speech and BTS always talks about how important is their music but.....they were nominated because of their album visuals....:D

But its all propaganda and mediaplay in the end, from now on they will be "BTS grammy nominees/winners" and nobody will wonder what the actual nomination was for...only the tittle is important

yes...this made me think...is the 'packaging' really about the album or the band?:confused:
All that 'grannies for grammies',exclusive interviews,youth leaders ,intense hair dye sessions and everything and they get this:eek:.....really..the occult are hard to please...wonder how dark they will go from now on...they still have eight more years:rolleyes:

yes...this made me think...is the 'packaging' really about the album or the band?:confused:
All that 'grannies for grammies',exclusive interviews,youth leaders and everything and they get this:eek:.....really..the occult are hard to please...wonder how dark they will go from now on...they still have eight more years:rolleyes:
maybe they're just starting to get their feet wet since it was only in 2017-2018 that the boys entered and being recognized in the western market. who knows, where this will lead...just like t@ylor $wift, she started out very clean cut and innocent and now she's involved heavily based on the image and music she puts out nowadays and is considered one of the top dogs like b3yonc3 and J@y-zee. i think these artists go through certain phases in the industry before they can be on top where the elite wants them.

There isn't much information about that designer company which got nominated.. It goes by the name Huskyfox..

Even their website is 1 paged just has contact information..
These images. Were on other websites related to Huskyfox
View attachment 17755 View attachment 17756 View attachment 17757
The. Owl and the bull..

And this is what they made and got nominated for..
View attachment 17758
In a very old post one. Of the members mentioned how they hide 666s in these images .. And if we look we see a whole lot of 6s there..
huskyfox
fox..
1544202677429.png

And maybe only :
husky= 83127; 8+3+1+2+7=21
2+1=3

All that 'grannies for grammies',exclusive interviews,youth leaders ,intense hair dye sessions and everything and they get this:eek:.....really..the occult are hard to please...wonder how dark they will go from now on...they still have eight more years:rolleyes:
That’s an interesting point
As your fame increases in the industry the price you pay for it also increases
Ariana talked about how she had the best year in her career but the worst year in her personal life when she accepted the Woman of the year billboard award it just goes to show that your life will become darker and more miserable as the association took have with Satan tightens
Like @rottielover said people like Beyoncé are at the highest level personally I don’t think BTS Will ever reach that status as a group and become as powerful as her in terms of elitism because she has gone from a puppet like all celebrities to an icon in the illuminati world

well said.. occult members are hard to please. And they are sly and liars too.. in the way devil is. Maybe they didn't keep their word even tho they fulfilled all their requests.

The dynamics and “relationships” between the maknae line have been discussed and that has me wondering, what are your thoughts of the dynamics and “relationships” of the hyung line?
Nobody cares much about the hyung line :D.. But i don't find much closeness among them either... They might be a bit mature than the maknae line to hide the bitterness among them... Maybe only sope.. Hobi and suga are close among Hyungs... Today when they got off cars at airport .. I noticed maknae line was all sitting in one car along with suga.. And from the other car came out hobi. Rm. Jin...This made me think that either jin or suga is taking care of maknae line these days... There is always 1 hyung among them..

Is there only me believing that these persons that are posting on their fancafe accounts or Vlive chats
aren't bts?

but staff payed to do this stuff
I don't know why but i think bigh1t is trying to hide something by making army busy in this type of fanchat.. Or maybe they want more armys joining fancafe by paying.. And people are wanting to level up to get in that group .. Some levels might be restricted to enter there and werid how k00k is so active all of a sudden ... Seem kind of forced .. He looks sick or having a cold in the selcas he posted on twitter