BTS discussion thread

Ri12345

Rookie
Sorry but what do you mean by spaced out ? Do you mean like 'high' or something ? Sorry, it's just I'm confused.
I don't know Tae appears weird specially in recent run episodes zoned out going through the motions.It is cringy and forced as if he is expected to act in a particular way like maybe a forced persona.The earlier episodes appeared more cohesive .Now it seems they are churning out content just to keep the attention so that armies remain hooked and their attention is not diverted.It is just what I felt different from earlier times.
All entertainment content is scripted but nowadays they are appearing more and more fake.This love and camaraderie for each other is not genuine .There is jealousy.What attracted me initially was their love and family feeling and brotherhood.Now it is not there .I can't explain it but now all their interactions appear calculating ,fake and pandering to some agenda . Maybe they are all on drugs to keep on working at the pace they are continuing now or numb their internal demons and appear happy with their fake smiles.I was addicted to this band and emotionally attached to them but slowly I am getting out of this nightmare and their hold on me is not there anymore. Thank God for that.Hope I don't fall back into that nightmare again.

Exactly
It’s become normal now to receive an award and honestly doesn’t hold much significance at all
Now whenever someone receives an award I really don’t care much because I know it’s rigged
As for V I think Bighit have a tension with him too
If you look at their last album before her he got a decreasing amount of lines and his drama Hwarang was a success right he must have got offers to do more but he hasn’t had an acting break since then which makes me think that Bighit would have been involved
Also he’s blonde again right alone with Jimin the amount of reprogramming he’s gone through this year is very scary tbh
Also at award shows he keeps standing out last time he wore pink and then red and today blue and yellow
All the other members wear
the normal darker colours and then he goes bright
I think I’ll always feel some sort of sympathy for them but it’s not like how it used to be months ago like a user said they have the choice to leave even if they’re scared of Bighit they know right and wrong they’re not little kids

Last edited:

yoongiyoongi

Established
I think they tortured him a lot, even though he looks like he can be very manipulating. I think they drug most of the members, and put them in a position where there is constant competition against one another. Tea is the face that they use, in order to get a mixture of different ages of Women and Men to admire the group as a whole. He is part of the beta sex kitten programming , which a lot of the Women in Hollywood are in. Marilyn Monroe, Ariana Grande, Anna Nicole smith, are good examples of how Tea acts when on stage To an average person who doesn't think to deeply, him and Jamal are like walking sex.

The maknae line probably goes through more sexual and physical abuse then the hyung line. You can tell by their mannerisms. Tea looks more spaced out then the others most of the time, especially during the run episodes. Which is one of the reasons why I don't really like watching the run episodes, because he makes the episodes and the skits seem very unrealistic. He is a horrible actor when it comes to that lol. Not saying that he is completely innocent though. I'm still questioning the deaths of his grandparents and friend. I'm questioning on whether or not it was a punishment for him not complying with the company, for it has been said that he doesn't see eye to eye with a lot of the members and the staff or if they were sacrifices. The other members didn't have to go through that yet. It's either or when it comes to Tea honestly.

I feel like he goes through the most mk-ultra due to the fact that he changes his hair color to blonde more than the others do. He also doesn't have a lot of say in many things unlike the members who are proudly stating their promotion brands and deals. Plus, the makenae line does a lot of questionable/homosexual acts with one another so causally on stage, that they are probably forced to do it with one another in front of the head male members of the company. Like the movie Eyes Wide Shut. His alter is probably dormant until he hits the stage. I could be wrong with this stuff, he could be the most evil person in bts. However, I do feel like he is the most tampered out of the group.
Sincerly I thought it was yoongi tbh

I think they tortured him a lot, even though he looks like he can be very manipulating. I think they drug most of the members, and put them in a position where there is constant competition against one another. Tea is the face that they use, in order to get a mixture of different ages of Women and Men to admire the group as a whole. He is part of the beta sex kitten programming , which a lot of the Women in Hollywood are in. Marilyn Monroe, Ariana Grande, Anna Nicole smith, are good examples of how Tea acts when on stage To an average person who doesn't think to deeply, him and Jamal are like walking sex.

The maknae line probably goes through more sexual and physical abuse then the hyung line. You can tell by their mannerisms. Tea looks more spaced out then the others most of the time, especially during the run episodes. Which is one of the reasons why I don't really like watching the run episodes, because he makes the episodes and the skits seem very unrealistic. He is a horrible actor when it comes to that lol. Not saying that he is completely innocent though. I'm still questioning the deaths of his grandparents and friend. I'm questioning on whether or not it was a punishment for him not complying with the company, for it has been said that he doesn't see eye to eye with a lot of the members and the staff or if they were sacrifices. The other members didn't have to go through that yet. It's either or when it comes to Tea honestly.

I feel like he goes through the most mk-ultra due to the fact that he changes his hair color to blonde more than the others do. He also doesn't have a lot of say in many things unlike the members who are proudly stating their promotion brands and deals. Plus, the makenae line does a lot of questionable/homosexual acts with one another so causally on stage, that they are probably forced to do it with one another in front of the head male members of the company. Like the movie Eyes Wide Shut. His alter is probably dormant until he hits the stage. I could be wrong with this stuff, he could be the most evil person in bts. However, I do feel like he is the most tampered out of the group.
I agree!!
You explained it so well

cadiz

Star
You can tell all these awards they have been receiving at these events is becoming a boring routine for them, clearly it's a big a joke to them now. As if they didn't know they would win album of the year, no wonder they come to these shows acting like they are high on drugs. All sincere feelings are far gone with them and they don't feel anything now.
the way they act in award shows is ugly. They act like they are to good to be there
Watch this video:

they are all so extra when they enter the stage and you can see the faces of the other idols they look so done with them
They can be "having fun" but some of them act like clowns (especially Jin and V)

and at the end of the video when the Mamamoo girl tries to say hello to Jimin and V they both ignore her.....it really gives me a bad impression

Truthteller

Veteran
the way they act in award shows is ugly. They act like they are to good to be there
Watch this video:

they are all so extra when they enter the stage and you can see the faces of the other idols they look so done with them
They can be "having fun" but some of them act like clowns (especially Jin and V)

and at the end of the video when the Mamamoo girl tries to say hello to Jimin and V they both ignore her.....it really gives me a bad impression
I agree, another Kpop band was sitting behind them during the antics and they looked so done with BTS. It is soo funny considering how judgemental BTS looked towards this girl group in another award show. Just look at Jhope. It is too funny.

Nyediaries97

Rookie
Sincerly I thought it was yoongi tbh
Not saying it isn't. TBH, all of the boys are going through some form of trauma. Some more than others. Taehyung isn't innocent, but He is more expressive. The others still play a certain persona with their performances and the other activities. Taehyung reminds me of my little sister. Personality wise, to an average person, she is very sweet and gullible. However, when she is alone, she likes to be alone. She doesn't like being around everybody, and she enjoys her personal space. Taehyung appears that way to me, and the forced persona can only go so far with his type of personality.

So, they probably traumatize him more than they do the others. They gave him like one acting gig, and that's about it. The mix-tapes can be done by anybody, because all the boys have done that. However, there isn't anything in particular that Taehyung has done for himself, and by himself only. Taehyung's family doesn't even have some form of a franchise, that they can make off of him. Taehyung has said that he doesn't even talk to his sibling's a lot. His sibling's don't text him, nor call him.

I think he is under deep submission. He doesn't have as much freedom, unlike the rest of the boys. Even when he hangs with his acting buddies, a picture is always posted, and is never private. Like, people are posting photos sending signals to the company, to let them know that he isn't doing anything out of the ordinary. Not saying the other boys don't go through this, but I think his freedom is more limited than the others.

However, I do believe that yoongi is depressed, but, he isn't as expressive with it. I think he tolerates many things, and is probably satisfied with his position for right now. If yoongi had a better opportunity to produce his own music without BTS, and still be able to pull a huge audience, then he would more so probably take it. He is mk-ultra also, but he isn't overly sexualized like the makenae line. Yoongi and Namjoon will probably end up like Kanye West if they stop complying with BigHit. No one, wouldn't pay attention to their music, if they don't play their cards right.

cadiz

Star
I agree, another Kpop band was sitting behind them during the antics and they looked so done with BTS. It is soo funny considering how judgemental BTS looked towards this girl group in another award show. Just look at Jhope. It is too funny.

yeah I saw Armys loving BTS "judging faces" but they look rude to me

the way they act is very over the top.....One day they give a speech crying and suffering and the next day they are acting like clowns and happier than ever.....they come off as very fake and Jin is like 28 years old.... he should stop the clown act tbh

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
yeah I saw Armys loving BTS "judging faces" but they look rude to me

the way they act is very over the top.....One day they give a speech crying and suffering and the next day they are acting like clowns and happier than ever.....they come off as very fake and Jin is like 28 years old.... he should stop the clown act tbh
I seriously don't blame jin.. He never acted like this before. He is one of the most serious members on camera when attending such shows and even at UN.. this looks like a some sort of drug effect to me...

Nyediaries97

Rookie
I agree about beta kitten sex programming used .I also see other members given collabs and are releasing songs recently like RM,Jimin,Jk and Jin being MC recently at an award show ,Jhope also appearing on some show as some mentor or something recently (have not followed the details) .Tae is just used as eye candy and used to get attention to the band whenever interest starts to come down.So others are promoted but his musical work is sidelined .It seemed sacrifices were made from his family -his grandparents ,his friend. So what has he gained?Maybe it is a role he is playing .He is sometimes projected as a fool or a joke by Bighit.Artists want their work to be appreciated and to be taken seriously. Bighit does not do that for him.In the run episodes Tae does appear spaced out and it is so cringy .I have also stopped watching bts content .It is so fake.Bighit does seem to torture him and not give him the same privileges unlike some others .So if he is high up in occult why is he not being given the same artistic opportunities as jk or RM.Talent nowadays is secondary. It is whoever the elite want to promote they become famous and are given opportunities.So what is some members doing extra to be given special favours.I have read that Tae 's equation with their CEO is not good unlike Jk who was seen having dinner with the CEO recently.There are some rumours that 1 particular member either Tae or Jin did not want to resign the contract.Jin talked about disbanding and then Tae started crying badly in the award show.Whether it was fake or real these two are connected.Then the fake consoling by other members.Yes it appeared staged but Tae's emotional outbursts and crying at different times can be a sign of internal turmoil also.Definitely behind the scene torture goes on.Yes I also think that Bighit pits them against each other and there is unhealthy competition. In showbiz there is no real friendships .So Bts is no family They are there for business and their jealousy and insecurity is also visible inspite of them trying to hide their emotions.Bts was built on the brand that they love each other as a family and they are the underdogs.However their internal rivalry and fakeness is slowly being revealed and hope people start realising the truth.If Tae and Jin were born into occult and sold away then they are too deep into this cesspool now.Even if they want to leave they cannot .[/QUOTE

When I saw them talking about disbanding, I didnt know if it was fake or not. I think Taehyung's outburst wasn't planned at all. I know people say that he was faking, but from what I've been seeing lately with him, I don't think it was fake. I think, he regrets many decisions that he has made. He has said that he wanted to start being more expressive with how he feels. To just cry like that is not tears of joy to me. Now he could've been happy with the award itself, but He probably also realized that he might have to do more questionable, and confusing things to get to the next level. It doesn't make sense how he just continued to cry throughout the speech and after. I don't think that's fake. There is something going on with him, and now his hair is back blonde yet again. So something is happening.

Truthteller

Veteran
They are trying to make as much money as possible before they leave for military in 2021 (at least Jin and Suga). There have been rumours that all of them plan to go on hiatus and do the military service together and their extended contracts could be a means for them to keep their royalties. Meanwhile Bighit needs a new gig to keep their income, so they will debut their new boy group this year. However there is no given that the next act will be a success or a total flop, especially considering how saturated the marker is atm. So yes they will have to maximize profit as much as possible. Kpop as an industry is already past its peak and has reached plataeu, it is only a matter of time before the fall begins, unless the industry reinvents itself in terms of music and image, which it really hasnt. IMO a lot of bands today are mere replacements of older ones.

Cottoncandy

Rookie
They are trying to make as much money as possible before they leave for military in 2021 (at least Jin and Suga). There have been rumours that all of them plan to go on hiatus and do the military service together and their extended contracts could be a means for them to keep their royalties. Meanwhile Bighit needs a new gig to keep their income, so they will debut their new boy group this year. However there is no given that the next act will be a success or a total flop, especially considering how saturated the marker is atm. So yes they will have to maximize profit as much as possible. Kpop as an industry is already past its peak and has reached plataeu, it is only a matter of time before the fall begins, unless the industry reinvents itself in terms of music and image, which it really hasnt. IMO a lot of bands today are mere replacements of older ones.
Totally. They’ve made so much money off of them it’s unbelievable. And since they only have bts they need another group for the time bts will be gone in the army. So if they debut the group this year that still leaves around 2 years for the new group to develop a strong fan base. I can already see them making bts and the new boys hang out and look like they’re their older brothers. And since btss fans are supporting them till death, they’ll support the new group like they support bts cause “they’re close”. It’s so previsible it’s not even funny anymore.

Truthteller

Veteran
Totally. They’ve made so much money off of them it’s unbelievable. And since they only have bts they need another group for the time bts will be gone in the army. So if they debut the group this year that still leaves around 2 years for the new group to develop a strong fan base. I can already see them making bts and the new boys hang out and look like they’re their older brothers. And since btss fans are supporting them till death, they’ll support the new group like they support bts cause “they’re close”. It’s so previsible it’s not even funny anymore.
I am curious to see how they will market the new group. If this group is just BTS no.2 mini version, they will flop in the West where boy bands dont’t last long are typically not taken seriously. A lot of other companies have already taken the same approach to the newer groups anyways and still havent been as successful. For this very reason, I dont believe that BTS personalities and relationships are entirely fake and and scripted, because if there is no way you could make them appealing to so many people with in an inorganic way. Others have tried and failed, you see people arent completely stupid. I personally believe MK ultra is an urban myth there is no evidence for it whatsoever, and you cannot mind control people, especially after a certain age (13-15) which is when most people enter the business. If you want to believe every high or mentally ill celebrity is under MK ultra, then go a head. The media however is very controlled and the elite do have agendas and selective messages they send (otherwise known as hidden propaganda, eg the gender identity agenda). They use different means for this, celebrities as puppets for eg, as a way to diverge people from free thinking and what actually matters in the world. Obsession with celebrities is a waste of time and not healthy, whether it is idolising them or coming up with conspiracy theories about them. If they entertain you it is fine, just keep an open mind to the truth and dont become obsessed. And if you dont like them, leave them and stop bothering.

You see, I used to like some Kpop songs back when I was younger, only to grow out of it. I never cared for the idols or their lives, never watched their interviews or shows, didnt even know all their names. My sister however started showing me BTS and I didnt think much of them because i didnt like their music. But then she came and showed me clips and I became more interested in their dynamic as a group and their ”more than brotherly” relationships. That in conjuction with their massive popularity in the west made me curious about their success, and I came to discover a whole new side of the Asian entertainment industry and its political agendas that I never knew had considered. I only came to this forum to share my opinions and observations with others, but over time I noticed that some people here are just as obsessed and attached as their most dedicated fans, just taken a different approach and are somehow trying to convice themselves to stop by coming up with the most riduculous theories and thinking the world is black and white. A gray area exists and these people are human, just try to be critical of what you see and hear. Alas thanks for having me here, but I am going to be inactive.

Last edited:

singularitaes

Rookie
this seems like a note from the future about what happened in the past........the usual cliche used in novels and psychological genre dramas,mangas and comics......for foreshadowing.........this is nothing but psychological experiment on people in real life.......it will be curious how the fans will react to this...........what is smerald0 b00ks,anyway?
It's actually described in the account's first tweet as (translation from @/doyou _ bangtan):

<Smeraldo Books> has taken its name from the smeraldo, the flower that has the meaning of ‘a truth untold’. <Smeraldo Books> will do its best to deliver the truth through its book. Thank you.

All of this was carefully planned since HYYH. I was reading some 'theories' and others even say this was planned since Bangtan's debut. Bing Heat doesn't give up, does it? Always bringing up new stuff :))))

Hopeful

Star
Ok so. We need to talk about the hints we got since yesterday... It's a hint that was everywhere .. Even in the abovementioned smeraldo book logo...

'' INFINITY symbol ''

Which is an i11umin4ti symbol.. And the worst part is... It is used to symbolize MAGIC AND MAGICIANS AND SPIRIT CALLING...

IMG_20190107_195758.jpg
This symbol means for the freemas0ns that ''their good deeds outweigh their BAD deeds''

first of all let's see it in the hints...

Smeraldo book logo
IMG_20190107_195530.jpg

J1min
IMG_20190107_195549.jpg
And some. Other pics

IMG_20190107_195547.jpg