BTS discussion thread

ariadial

Established
If you ever start believing bts were fooled and it is not completely their fault for being in the occult

Remember that Taehyun from Winner, Kris Luhan and Tao from EXO, Sulli from f(x), Jia from missA, Sohee and Sunye from wondergirls, L.Joe from TEEN TOP (he filed a lawsuit against TOP Media), JinE from Oh My Girl, Somin and Hyunjo from April, 2 members of DIA, 2 members from AOA, Hangeng from Super Junior who also filed a lawsuit against SM entertainment, followed by two other members that left as their contract expired

consciously left their groups and never came back.
BTS are very aware of what they are doing.
Exactly ! What you said reminds me of Minzy of 2ne1 that left her group just before their American debut. I was always curious of the reasons of her departure especially at a time when they were very popular if not one of the most popular kpop girl band, but I am sure as a christian member she knew where she was heading and decided to stop before it goes too far

ariadial

Established
this question isn't bts related but do you guys suspect or think any girl groups are ? initiated in the cult? especially the widely known and adored onces and I'm quite confused why twice hasn't made any form of yours in the US yet is there a reason behind it?
Girl groups despite their popularity never bring as much money to their company as boy groups. Promoting a group to the US cost a lot of money and Twice doesn't have that thing to break into the American market, their concept is more targeted to asians audiences and I'm sure JYP is aware of that. They have too many members and no one really speak english fluently. Blackpink is the only girl band to have high chances to be successful there.

gisellex

Rookie
V's early life is very mysterious.Recently he said that one of his happiest memories was going to Hawaii with his parents when he was a child .They stayed at an upscale resort.I suppose it is not really the poor farmer's background which was said about him.As stated here also along with Jin that he is maybe born as a moonchild and groomed from early childhood.Tae appears to have so many personalities-sometimes childlike depending on others ,sometimes afraid of little things and sometimes totally different. Can a person who maybe born into occult and gone through trauma come out of it.I feel sad sometimes because I think no one should go through such trauma specially if an innocent child is subjected to it.Reading more about mk programming done to children I pray that they find peace and get out .Our world is truly a horrible place .Tae also had the picture of Marilyn Monroe as his screensaver recently and she was known as Mk ultra victim and for sex kitten programming.Maybe they are doing that to him.Anna Nicole Smith and many others have modelled themselves on Monroe and had such sad and tragic lives exploited.Such a sad and heinous world we live in.Entertainment and showbiz is truly devil's playground .
ok i watch the season greetings thing. v said he went to hawaii but it was a park in korea. the park was called bugok hawaii.
minute 17:34

Dove28

Rookie
I had a thought. If a member does "leave the group" or break contract, will that be sort of a tactic from Big Hit so people will be more drawn to their new group? No one wants to stan a group where longevity is questioned so it would make sense if some apprehensive ARMY would start slowly accepting the new boy group because of it. They have no choice, as they are usually against SM/YG/JYP groups ("Big 3") anyways. What slaves. I can't imagine being brainwashed to only accept groups from a company they assume is "authentic" and "real" from the rest. In the fandom cult, you're excommunicated for even being a multi-fan. I'm glad I listened to J-pop for years before the K-pop craze. I can easily distinguished many things.

JINtercession

Rookie
ok i watch the season greetings thing. v said he went to hawaii but it was a park in korea. the park was called bugok hawaii.
minute 17:34
Long time no see and I wish you all a happy 2019!!
So I did a little research on the Bugok Hawaii place and apparently, it opened in the late 70s and was the top honeymoon place in the 80s but shut down last year due to a massive loss and only 24,000 people coming all year.
https://hapskorea.com/bugok-hawaii-close-38-years/
according to this website... It also featured animal heads in the entry lobby, a Bhuddist hell exhibit and lifesized alien sculptures
https://www.oneweirdglobe.com/destination-bugok-hawaii-aka-buddhist-hell-changnyeong-gun-gyeongsangnam-do-where-water-park-meets-buddhist-hell-nsfw/
I just looked up reviews of this Bugok Hawaii place and although I don't know if this is relevant since Tea must have visited around 2003 (when he was 7) it was interesting that smack dab in the middle of normal reviews
I found a review of a former employee who was sexually abused by the boss of this place
Bigboss1.PNGBigboss2.PNGBigboss3.PNG
If tea's family were poor but could suddenly go to a resort then that suggests perhaps a connection. I don't know if they had the same management back then as this review was written in 2012 not 2003, but this could have been going on for years.
This may be (although nebulous) further supporting evidence that he was born into something dark Then again, they may have just saved up to go there or gotten a discount and this is just a coincidence. Still... kinda fishy

On a much lighter side note (and I meant to post this ages ago), I think I found a BoTS army...;) either that (El C) dude is using a secret code (which has been discussed here) or maybe a bot malfunctioning (which have allegedly been used to give views to the mvs...)
botsintthecomments..PNG

Last edited:

Ri12345

Rookie
Long time no see and I wish you all a happy 2019!!
So I did a little research on the Bugok Hawaii place and apparently, it opened in the late 70s and was the top honeymoon place in the 80s but shut down last year due to a massive loss and only 24,000 people coming all year.
https://hapskorea.com/bugok-hawaii-close-38-years/
according to this website... It also featured animal heads in the entry lobby, a Bhuddist hell exhibit and lifesized alien sculptures
https://www.oneweirdglobe.com/destination-bugok-hawaii-aka-buddhist-hell-changnyeong-gun-gyeongsangnam-do-where-water-park-meets-buddhist-hell-nsfw/
I just looked up reviews of this Bugok Hawaii place and although I don't know if this is relevant since Tea must have visited around 2003 (when he was 7) it was interesting that smack dab in the middle of normal reviews
I found a review of a former employee who was sexually abused by the boss of this place
View attachment 18516View attachment 18517View attachment 18518
If tea's family were poor but could suddenly go to a resort then that suggests perhaps a connection. I don't know if they had the same management back then as this review was written in 2012 not 2003, but this could have been going on for years.
This may be (although nebulous) further supporting evidence that he was born into something dark Then again, they may have just saved up to go there or gotten a discount and this is just a coincidence. Still... kinda fishy

On a much lighter side note (and I meant to post this ages ago), I think I found a BoTS army...;) either that (El C) dude is using a secret code (which has been discussed here) or maybe a bot malfunctioning (which have allegedly been used to give views to the mvs...)
View attachment 18519
Yes it was a park,my mistake not Hawaii.As you said I also tried researching on it and true there are some weird things there.So it made me suspicious. His visit might be nothing abnormal but somehow my gut and insticts say that there so much weirdness around Tae-his unusual early life ,his unusual mannerisms and personas at different times and also I think Tae is an important key to the riddle that is bts .He has so many layers and whatever is projected is not the real case.Bighit is hiding really dark things but this is the norm in entertainment world.It is much later if at all the sordid details come to light.Tae's early life and so many details are disjointed and there are so many gaps about him.It just made me question even his stay at that weird Park.It is said one side has weird figures and other unusual things.Maybe I am being paranoid but I cannot understand anything about this band and it's secrets .

mimis

Established
Yes, I supposed this after HyunaxE'Dawn case. They want to turn kpop into the typical Hollyweird drama of people getting into relationships, then breaking up and the repeated cycle. It's part of the destruction of marriage(you can date as many people so as to try different things). Then, it will be about LGBT couples.
Actually, it all goes along with the lyrics of the songs from the past few years. Around 2009, the songs were concentrated on love and thinking about your lover. Now the lyrics are concentrated on thinking about yourself aka be selfish/ do whatever you like.
Thus, the shift from obsessing over the "pure, innocent" idols to actually obsessing with yourself. This is also part of the depopulation agenda because the more people are self-centred, the more they get dependant on technology( the talk about genetically-modified babies). Most songs are about becoming your own God - either they tell you that straightforward or through the fake concepts of breaking away from the system(just how satan can present himself as the good guy).
This is the reason why I believe we are really close to the chip. This year will be the year of official shift to the NWO. The liberation from the old order in kpop(pure mage) is being broken down in line with the transition to the NWO. The new image of those idols will be how free they are finally from the previous restrictions. Fans will support them again, then they will be used to push the mark of the beast. The kpop world will be turned upside down this year. There's no going back nor any time for wasting.
You are so right!
Actually I was talking to mom the other day and she told me she rarely sees (boy+girl) couples anymore. Men started acting girly and girls started acting manly. It's not just that people get gay, more and more people don't even consider creating a family anymore and that's thanks to all the trends and movements that are being pushed to the world like LOVE YOURSELF , girl empowerment, transgender agenda e.t.c. This is scary to me because these agendas teach us how to be selfish and how not to care about anyone around us, which goes against God's will, Who wants us to love each other and help the ones in need!!! I feel like the NWO wants to complete their mission soon, that's why they are pushing these agendas so fast.
And I was thinking about that ''LOVE YOURSELF'' agenda. It's not just BTS going for it. It's been around for quite some time in America as well but BTS pushed it very hard thanks to their genius illegal marketing strategies.
But just look at all these songs about self empowerment..
3.jpg
Hailee Steinfeld - Love Myself

1.jpg
G-Eazy and Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself and I

4.jpg
Justin Bieber - Love Yourself (written by Ed Sheeran)

And the list goes on..Meaningful songs became rarity nowadays. People prefer to get brainwashed with stupid songs about drugs , s*x or agenda pushing songs and sad part is that once you like some of these satanic songs you can't stop listening to them because of the casting spells. :(
But you know I am happy the agendas are being pushed fast because the faster they are being pushed, the sooner NWO will come to power and the sooner God will come and save us all!!! Amen.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Wait, wasn't the new BigHit group supposed to debut in the first half of 2019? Bts would distract the attention from the new group (if they release the new album the same time the new group debuts) ..
https://i.gifer.com/CIJ.gif
I think they will use the same tactic they used for bts.
They will make the trainees start going crazy waiting for their debut.. so much that they will never have the guts to leave after that, thinking about their past hardwork.. And also to increase curiosity and anticipation of their fans.
There used to be articles saying things that turned out to be just rumors about the new boy group. It was supposed to debut at the end of 2017 actually, that was the first time I heared about it.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
it's up to you. There's nothing wrong with praying and nothing to lose with praying. I didn't force anyone to. If God tells me it's enough then i'll stop. What's wrong with praying for ariana? Even katy perry's dad ask people to pray for his daughter. Praying for them doesn't mean that you don't care about those who most need it. Everyone needs prayers bc everyone needs God. God can change anyone. Imagine if these celebs find God and change they also get to help their fans find God. I don't understand your anger here
Well idk if it is a fact or not..
But once I prayed for Miley to come back to normal and the person that broke her heart to come back to her and love her back, because I thought that was the reason she changed.

I've been a fan of hers even since she played in Hannah Montana so I felt sorry for her seeing her so wanton and lost just bc of a heartbreak.
But after some months.. Liam the guy she lost came back to her.. I was shook. It was like a miracle. And her parents were also so happy to have their daughter back..
Also this month they've just got married <3

But anyway there is something I kinda don’t agree with.. You know praying can have effect 0% or 100%. In the praying Our Father it is said “Let it be Your will/Your will be done” that means that if we ask something from God we should also let Him decide if what we wish is wrong or right/ should or should not be fulfilled.
God decided human to be free and He respects our wishes and decisions/ freedom. But that means that we can’t pray for someone to change their wish.

Some people know the truth still don’t want to come back to God. Few people have this powerful praying that can help very lost people and only after years of constantly praying. This is how hard it is to change a man /to fight his wish.
That’s why I don’t pray anymore for BTS. I’ve got a feeling there is no need to anymore.

Last edited:

Nyediaries97

Rookie
There was a lot of talk about tea probably going to get sacrificed and the similarities between him and jonghyun........well,I feel that he is quite safe,far from being sacrificed.....he is most likely the shadow handler or the leader of the group.......you can see others' body language around him especially during red carpets,he kind of leads others......he is the one member who also elicit a lot of emotions from fans,while others usually elicit a predetermined reaction like 'hoppie is too happy,jamal is too cute' but with tea,with all his acting skills,he makes his fans go through a lot of emotions.....and the company knows this well,that is why they keep promoting him one way or the other...just look at their new mic drop performance video....once they changed the thumbnail from sweet boi to those of tea,the views doubled......and then those animation figures.....his taata is kind of the leader of the group and is kind of above others,in the few pics I saw.......as for the similarities between him and jonghyun,there is that dog name just around the news of jonghyun's death which made a lot of people suspicious and woke many people out of their spell......also,one of the reasons why these kpop related threads began to exist........now,the theory is that their company too must have realised that people are waking up to see what they did.......so,to deflect the suspicions and anger from tea,they might've started presenting him similar to jonghyun,so that those who are suspicious will see and come to a conclusion of what is happening(based on their knowledge of what happened to jonghyun) and will feel concerned about tea.....this is manipulation(and they are known for this kind of emotional manipulation)......also,with all his onyx,lapis lazuli,aquamarine,red and green gemstones,besides the weird symbolic rings and chains and the kabbalah string,it is clear that he is dabbling in the spirit contact and related rituals......forgive me if I come across insensitive or if I hurt anyone's feelings,but, what if he is actually using his gemstones(that are believed to trap souls and have power once dipped in victim's blood)and other paraphernalia like the red string to take help from....umm well,jonghyun's spirit?that explains his similar presentation.......also,it might be a sign to those in the occult that he is linked to jonghyun's spirit.......just my two cents.

And,might I add that,though I knew that those in the showbiz are puppets and usually in drugs,I never knew about mk-ultra or believed in demonic possessions until I came to these threads?And I got convinced after watching jayz getting scared,looking at his wife in a stage performance..........also,jinnie from bt3 looks usually stoned......his eyes are too glassy......is what I felt.
I think they tortured him a lot, even though he looks like he can be very manipulating. I think they drug most of the members, and put them in a position where there is constant competition against one another. Tea is the face that they use, in order to get a mixture of different ages of Women and Men to admire the group as a whole. He is part of the beta sex kitten programming , which a lot of the Women in Hollywood are in. Marilyn Monroe, Ariana Grande, Anna Nicole smith, are good examples of how Tea acts when on stage To an average person who doesn't think to deeply, him and Jamal are like walking sex.

The maknae line probably goes through more sexual and physical abuse then the hyung line. You can tell by their mannerisms. Tea looks more spaced out then the others most of the time, especially during the run episodes. Which is one of the reasons why I don't really like watching the run episodes, because he makes the episodes and the skits seem very unrealistic. He is a horrible actor when it comes to that lol. Not saying that he is completely innocent though. I'm still questioning the deaths of his grandparents and friend. I'm questioning on whether or not it was a punishment for him not complying with the company, for it has been said that he doesn't see eye to eye with a lot of the members and the staff or if they were sacrifices. The other members didn't have to go through that yet. It's either or when it comes to Tea honestly.

I feel like he goes through the most mk-ultra due to the fact that he changes his hair color to blonde more than the others do. He also doesn't have a lot of say in many things unlike the members who are proudly stating their promotion brands and deals. Plus, the makenae line does a lot of questionable/homosexual acts with one another so causally on stage, that they are probably forced to do it with one another in front of the head male members of the company. Like the movie Eyes Wide Shut. His alter is probably dormant until he hits the stage. I could be wrong with this stuff, he could be the most evil person in bts. However, I do feel like he is the most tampered out of the group.

Ri12345

Rookie
I think they tortured him a lot, even though he looks like he can be very manipulating. I think they drug most of the members, and put them in a position where there is constant competition against one another. Tea is the face that they use, in order to get a mixture of different ages of Women and Men to admire the group as a whole. He is part of the beta sex kitten programming , which a lot of the Women in Hollywood are in. Marilyn Monroe, Ariana Grande, Anna Nicole smith, are good examples of how Tea acts when on stage To an average person who doesn't think to deeply, him and Jamal are like walking sex.

The maknae line probably goes through more sexual and physical abuse then the hyung line. You can tell by their mannerisms. Tea looks more spaced out then the others most of the time, especially during the run episodes. Which is one of the reasons why I don't really like watching the run episodes, because he makes the episodes and the skits seem very unrealistic. He is a horrible actor when it comes to that lol. Not saying that he is completely innocent though. I'm still questioning the deaths of his grandparents and friend. I'm questioning on whether or not it was a punishment for him not complying with the company, for it has been said that he doesn't see eye to eye with a lot of the members and the staff or if they were sacrifices. The other members didn't have to go through that yet. It's either or when it comes to Tea honestly.

I feel like he goes through the most mk-ultra due to the fact that he changes his hair color to blonde more than the others do. He also doesn't have a lot of say in many things unlike the members who are proudly stating their promotion brands and deals. Plus, the makenae line does a lot of questionable/homosexual acts with one another so causally on stage, that they are probably forced to do it with one another in front of the head male members of the company. Like the movie Eyes Wide Shut. His alter is probably dormant until he hits the stage. I could be wrong with this stuff, he could be the most evil person in bts. However, I do feel like he is the most tampered out of the group.
I agree about beta kitten sex programming used .I also see other members given collabs and are releasing songs recently like RM,Jimin,Jk and Jin being MC recently at an award show ,Jhope also appearing on some show as some mentor or something recently (have not followed the details) .Tae is just used as eye candy and used to get attention to the band whenever interest starts to come down.So others are promoted but his musical work is sidelined .It seemed sacrifices were made from his family -his grandparents ,his friend. So what has he gained?Maybe it is a role he is playing .He is sometimes projected as a fool or a joke by Bighit.Artists want their work to be appreciated and to be taken seriously. Bighit does not do that for him.In the run episodes Tae does appear spaced out and it is so cringy .I have also stopped watching bts content .It is so fake.Bighit does seem to torture him and not give him the same privileges unlike some others .So if he is high up in occult why is he not being given the same artistic opportunities as jk or RM.Talent nowadays is secondary. It is whoever the elite want to promote they become famous and are given opportunities.So what is some members doing extra to be given special favours.I have read that Tae 's equation with their CEO is not good unlike Jk who was seen having dinner with the CEO recently.There are some rumours that 1 particular member either Tae or Jin did not want to resign the contract.Jin talked about disbanding and then Tae started crying badly in the award show.Whether it was fake or real these two are connected.Then the fake consoling by other members.Yes it appeared staged but Tae's emotional outbursts and crying at different times can be a sign of internal turmoil also.Definitely behind the scene torture goes on.Yes I also think that Bighit pits them against each other and there is unhealthy competition. In showbiz there is no real friendships .So Bts is no family They are there for business and their jealousy and insecurity is also visible inspite of them trying to hide their emotions.Bts was built on the brand that they love each other as a family and they are the underdogs.However their internal rivalry and fakeness is slowly being revealed and hope people start realising the truth.If Tae and Jin were born into occult and sold away then they are too deep into this cesspool now.Even if they want to leave they cannot .

Truthteller

Veteran
I agree about beta kitten sex programming used .I also see other members given collabs and are releasing songs recently like RM,Jimin,Jk and Jin being MC recently at an award show ,Jhope also appearing on some show as some mentor or something recently (have not followed the details) .Tae is just used as eye candy and used to get attention to the band whenever interest starts to come down.So others are promoted but his musical work is sidelined .It seemed sacrifices were made from his family -his grandparents ,his friend. So what has he gained?Maybe it is a role he is playing .He is sometimes projected as a fool or a joke by Bighit.Artists want their work to be appreciated and to be taken seriously. Bighit does not do that for him.In the run episodes Tae does appear spaced out and it is so cringy .I have also stopped watching bts content .It is so fake.Bighit does seem to torture him and not give him the same privileges unlike some others .So if he is high up in occult why is he not being given the same artistic opportunities as jk or RM.Talent nowadays is secondary. It is whoever the elite want to promote they become famous and are given opportunities.So what is some members doing extra to be given special favours.I have read that Tae 's equation with their CEO is not good unlike Jk who was seen having dinner with the CEO recently.There are some rumours that 1 particular member either Tae or Jin did not want to resign the contract.Jin talked about disbanding and then Tae started crying badly in the award show.Whether it was fake or real these two are connected.Then the fake consoling by other members.Yes it appeared staged but Tae's emotional outbursts and crying at different times can be a sign of internal turmoil also.Definitely behind the scene torture goes on.Yes I also think that Bighit pits them against each other and there is unhealthy competition. In showbiz there is no real friendships .So Bts is no family They are there for business and their jealousy and insecurity is also visible inspite of them trying to hide their emotions.Bts was built on the brand that they love each other as a family and they are the underdogs.However their internal rivalry and fakeness is slowly being revealed and hope people start realising the truth.If Tae and Jin were born into occult and sold away then they are too deep into this cesspool now.Even if they want to leave they cannot .

Tae was the only member to get an acting role in a drama despite Jin having a degree in theatre. He is also set to release a mixtape along with Jk and has a single to be released. His solo Singularity became one of the most critically accliamed songs of BTS ( Bighit gave it to him). I dont understand why people always assume he is exclusively being tortured/ treated badly. If anything the person most ignored is Jin. But let’s be real BTS dont have great vocals, JK is the only one that can sing consistently, but even he has issues, their music is heavily autotuned. TBH im not even a fan of their most of their music (you may wonder what im doing here ). Regardless of talent every member is making millions at this point, why feel sorry for them? JK, Jin, Tae and Jimin dont have great songwriting/producing skills either, depsite this they all get singles, their own solos and eventual mixtapes, their company tries to be fair compared to other companies such as YG in all honesty. The members that get payed the most are those with the most involvement in writing and production. That us how it works.

Last edited:

Natasha

Sorry but what do you mean by spaced out ? Do you mean like 'high' or something ? Sorry, it's just I'm confused.

Ri12345

Rookie
Tae was the only member to get an acting role in a drama despite Jin having a degree in theatre. He is also set to release a mixtape along with Jk and has a single to be released. His solo Singularity became one of the most critically accliamed songs of BTS ( Bighit gave it to him). I dont understand why people always assume he is exclusively being tortured/ treated badly. If anything the person most ignored is Jin. But let’s be real BTS dont have great vocals, JK is the only one that can sing consistently, but even he has issues, their music is heavily autotuned. TBH im not even a fan of their most of their music (you may wonder what im doing here ). Regardless of talent every member is making millions at this point, why feel sorry for them? JK, Jin, Tae and Jimin dont have great songwriting/producing skills either, depsite this they all get singles, their own solos and eventual mixtapes, their company tries to be fair compared to other companies such as YG in all honesty. The members that get payed the most are those with the most involvement in writing and production. That us how it works.
It is true that Tae got the acting role but it was the director's choice.This is what I read.All of them auditioned but he got it.There has been some mistakes last year which appear deliberate and humiliating when it comes to Tae as if to teach him a lesson.But I really don't feel sorry after reading the truth about this band over here but yes weird mistakes regarding him were made .Maybe it could be a ploy by Bighit to get the fans riled up and to garner sympathy.They are all millionaires and in it too deep spreading the evil satanical elitist agendas.The elite are the ones who project and brand someone (talented or mediocre)and force them on the public making them famous.True I agree Bts musically is overhyped and overexposed .Their present musical content is nothing special and there are many other talented musicians not being given opportunities.All arists have ghost writers and even if you write just one word you are given writing credits.All entertainment companies have favourites and their favorite darlings are promoted more.It is there in Bighit also.Yes Jin and Tae are indeed treated differently than the rest and ignored.Well more than talent it is behind the scene shenanigans and ass kissing that works in showbiz.After reading this forum and reading about the dirty evil agenda being promoted the aura and shine associated with any celebrity is no longer there for me.All of them are just playthings and toys for the elite to be used and then discarded to make way for someone else .A sad ,fake and empty life indeed.

Cocomj

Star
Hi guys !!!!!
I know it's been a while.... (welcome in to all newbies and rookies have "fun" discussing theories )
Just wanted to pass by and wish you all a late but Happy and healthy,lovely New Year 2019 !!!!!!
Keep up the good job ~
(Still keeping an eye on here sometimes to not fall in the matrix too much )
Much love <3