BTS discussion thread

Does anyone know info about a rap artist known as Wiz Khalifa? I found this in his discography
View attachment 16916
I listened to it once ages ago out of curiosity and it was all about fame and money (pretty typical for a rap song I think) but I don't know what it has to do with the kpop group (or if it means something completely different)?
Maybe he predicted the fame and wealth of this band.. Through that song and the title.. Even though it might mean behind the scenes but.. Still i11umin4tis are fans of using double meaning words to convey their messages
Predictive programming at it's best..

And jin bought a 1.7million dollar apartment .
Taehyung also bought some Villa...

Basically they're rich and trying to settle down soon.. It will be a lie if they keep on singing and getting fame after that new band comes on stage

Think about it
Numerology is way too important to the illuminati and in that sense Jimin is a star to Bighit they won’t let him leave that fast
He is going to be promoted way more than the rest I think and I highly think that he will have the best success out of a solo career
Also his supposed friends are big and one of the most popular in their respective groups Shinee Taemin and Exo Kai not to say they look very similar and Taemin has the best solo career in Shinee because he’s promoted so well
Like I said all these companies are working together and I think the agenda they’re pushing is gender neutrality girls can look like boys and boys girls so that their agenda for one is normalised
As for Kookie, I think he could be big too but not to Jimins level
But who knows what will happen it might be a twist and we will see Yoongi leaving haha
Whoever it is I hope they’re able to find peace leaving such a horrible company
yeah if jimin will promoted well in solo then he will b3 popular successfull
Jin is only member whos pasion is not become idol he trtan for acting May be he will for his acting carriear i dont think rapper line can get solo carriear if they leave company honsetly they are not popular much and not even rapping seems like screaming
taehung can also go for acting and leaved group but that tarot crd reader said a member who is really popular among girls its ( tae) and it will happend in 2019 next year lats see[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
"korean odssey " named drama i started to watch that drama becouse someone mention it in this thread
One ceo have kpop idol company named lucifer entertainment company and that company logo is bhaphomet head and alo so many symbolism in this drama he is not humen he is demon and his popular idols also not humen they are demon they took energy from there fans to use for there power they using blackpink music for audition seen i think its indicate they showing that yg ceo is not humen and artist who is famouse in there company they actually monster means gd is monster i m really scared what they showing we saw idol who is not humen but demon
Its like actual word they show infront of us

Can any Muslims answer this please
In Islam are you allowed to attach signs to evil like the 666 sign because I was reading an article that said you shouldn’t associate Signs with anything in Islam
Actually in Islam there is no concept of numerology or signs to denote anything..
it's not that we shouldn't.. We cannot.
as the concept of such association isn't there from the beginning in Islam..
also. The Illuminati and occult symbolism of numerology and signs is actually just a hoax. It doesn't have any specific meaning or reality in actual..
all that to know is, that such tactics are actually used to make people go astray into believing such symbols and occult stuff could mean something..
it is just a way of the Devil to astray the people and mock Allah (Nauzubillah) that how he led us out of our path by just some mere numbers and words..
these things hold no reality in them.
it is not nice to make such signs being Muslim any ways..
as it kind of gives a resemblance to the illuminati teachings..
similarly, festivals like Christmas, Halloween & Diwali those are celebrated in Christianity and Hinduism hold no basis in Islam.
(not that i am against it, just trying to tell the similarity)
that's why if we celebrate such ceremonies and festivals, we will be taken as one of them when we leave this world..
to avoid this conflict, we shouldn't try stuff like this even just for fun..
you never know when one might die..

Last edited:
Thank you, I will not try to analyse symbols anymore
Wow I didn’t know about this at all
Really thank you!
Just a little question .. If we will not analyse the symbols.. Then how will other people like myself would know that these signs are wrong and shouldn't be liked or done?
Our future generations.. Including young boys make the devil horns while taking selfies. Because their so called favorites make them.. These young boys don't know the meaning behind them and they doing it..
Better to be literate about something than leaving others and yourself illiterate about it..
Analysis is not wrong .. Doing that is wrong ..

BTW guys. I have another idea about how V might be hurting..
it's quite old, back to 2016..
but to this day his words haunt me.. And are haunting me further as we dive deeper into who he is..

so in the stigma MV. While his interrogation with the police officer, he used his real name.
as in.. He should've used a fake name or just his stage name V as it is not really him but he chose to give away his real name

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/35/eb/73/35eb733047e00d41655b23232620cc84.jpg

and i read a post about his analysis on the MV..
It's quite dark..

Last edited:
BTW guys. I have another idea about hiw V might be hurting..
it's quite old, back to 2016..
but to this day his words haunt me.. And are haunting me furtheras we dive deeper into who he is..

so in the stigma MV. While his interrogation withthe polic officer, he used his real name.
as in.. He should've used a fake name or just his stage name V as it is not reallyhim but he chose to give away his real name

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/35/eb/73/35eb733047e00d41655b23232620cc84.jpg

and i read a post about his analysis on the MV..
It's quite dark..

You seem curious about V right
I can’t tell you much
But think what does V have that the others don’t this is a hint

But I didn’t realise in Islam there was no such thing as these symbols and that Muslims are not supposed to believe in them I won’t do anything my religion forbids thank you Hira for educating me on this
There are many Christians on this thread that will happily write about the symbols it doesn’t matter who writes about them but just that hey are being written right
You are Muslim too I believe I’m curious have you ever heard it was forbidden to believe symbolism in Islam because I wasn’t
No i haven't heard that.. And i am fine with analyzing this. Because this helped me and helped others..

But I didn’t realise in Islam there was no such thing as these symbols and that Muslims are not supposed to believe in them I won’t do anything my religion forbids thank you Hira for educating me on this
There are many Christians on this thread that will happily write about the symbols it doesn’t matter who writes about them but just that hey are being written right
You are Muslim too I believe I’m curious have you ever heard it was forbidden to believe symbolism in Islam because I wasn’t
As @Hopeful said, it's important to know what's going on in the world. But not to implement on it.
Yes I'm a Muslim Allhamd U Lillah plus it's quite obvious that in Islam such symbolizm and numerology is not present..
it's actually not forbidden.
as astronomy is forbidden in Islam and has ill effects.. This is not about being permissable or not.. It's about whether it exists in Islam.
so it doesn't..