BTS discussion thread

Str

Rookie
LMAO yes I was watching seriously and than I see jhope on snickers..
#goals btw

And for the mv there's a lot of things so it's confusing but yeah suga's expression when the fire bursted out scared the sh*t out of me like he was smiling like wtf suga lol
And he looked demonic too
And jimin again w/ water
V outfit during the dance seem very S&M type of things or it could mean being posseded by someone/thing ??
Oh yeah, his expression got me confused too. That smile was odd.
FAKE LOVE mv
  • Taehyung is in some underground lair and the wall behind him has "save me" written on it and he looks sad like about to cry
  • In the beginning dance Tae is the only one wearing a bondage belt..so he is trapped in that lair
  • There also must be a reason Tae and Jungkook's back are against each others..like in DNA
  • It talks about their dreams being broken
  • Jin is alone in his room with everything around him exploding and he's trying to protect something (couldn't catch what it was I think a lantern) in the midst of explosion --> and I think the same lantern appears at 3:29 with Jungkook
  • They cover their eyes, ears and mouths in choreography --> mkultra
  • RM says "I gave the world, just for you", "I changed, just for you"
  • They all look hurt and crazy
  • At 1:35 I think Jimin is trapped and looking up at Jungkook...who could see them all in pain but can't do anything about it
  • Jungkook also watches Suga suffering, so he can see them all but can't get to them
  • Jungkook and Jin are connected At 1:40 they stand up in the same position
  • At 1:42 jin says "I grew a flower that can't be bloomed in a dream that can't come true". I think when he made the deal in BST he sold himself off for the members happiness..but the happiness part was just a dream and this is reality. whatever deal he made had betrayed him and the members.
  • They say "love you so bad" because they love the fame/success that the deal gave them and can't let go even if they want to now
  • Someone on this thread said that they make mkultra victims taste success first so they can't say no and are forced or tempted to accept the deal. & this is about regretting it it seems
  • "try to erase myself and make me your doll" --> this part is repeated as Jungkook walks through the doorway
  • At 3:55 JK goes past the gates (from the teaser with that demon looking thing) and once he does Jimin's bathroom starts flooding(remember when he was drowning in the tub), Suga's room is burning up (INU mv references)
  • "For you I could pretend like I was happy when I was sad"--> are they talking about their partners in the mv? I want to say that but I don't think that's it
  • In Tae's lair the "Im fine" is upside down written as "save me" which means he's in another universe (since its written upright)
  • Tae and jimin hold each other's hands at 4:55 and immediately jungkook walks into that room wearing tae and jimin's shirts and it ends with vmin holding hands so they're connected to each other idk how
  • idk if there are any affirmations, i don't think there are unless they are telling me to cry or something
  • I didn't like this it makes me feel depressed.. for them >.<
I'm going to go and rewatch it and read the lyrics.

Sad to say, but I love the song. This kind of beat is right to my taste. >.>

Str

Rookie
I really want to know the meaning of that big hand sculpture at the back

And I've just read through the lyrics, which are dark and depressing. I'm interested to see the reponses it's getting from the wider fanbase - but everything is down atm

'Try to erase myself and make me your doll' - it's a good lyric, it gives the chills.

I posted these before the music video came out and they got lost in the thread so I’ll copy and paste them so more people can see them.

Guys I think something might be going on with Jungkook.

Remember how here were theories about the Fake Love teaser how Jungkook was pushed/forced into the room? I saw people saying that since he wasn’t showed trading anything, but still received a key, that he actually gave himself. And how the six coat racks represented the other members and he was next. And here Jin looked like he was closing Jungkook into the darkness. Maybe giving him up?

Well I’ve noticed in the the new promo interviews that Jungkook’s eyes kept being very wide and open. Like him being “jungshook” but all the time.

And in this interview he looks sooo out of it. Like he’s under a trance. Especially @ 3:12 and @ 6:35

And it looks like something came over him @ 2:26. Look at how his head rolls back and his eyes look freaky.

09A7F132-D0C3-4C1F-87E3-1692E4BF2430.jpeg

In this one he seems uncomfortable @ 2:00 and @ 2:30 when Jimin’s rubbing his neck he goes from zoned out to a half smile at Hobi’s comment to zoned out again.

https://youtu.be/GSMU9cUSluY

Putting it all together with him acting like this after they came back to America, do you think this means anything. Like he’s being controlled? Like I always say, I don’t know if I’m looking too much into it or not. He’s always been one to zone out. I’ll be paying attention to him as more interviews come out.

>>> I wrote the rest of this post earlier. This next part is an add-on: (MV spoiler) I just watched their vlive where they were giving spoilers to the album, choreography, MV, etc and in one spoiler of the music video it shows a scene of Jungkook running down a hallway and the floor is almost coming from underneath him. I’m waiting for the reupload because I forgot exactly what he says, I’ll edit it when it posts, but he said something like “I did it in order to survive.” and I think that really fits into this. Like he’s been resisting all this time and they finally got him/are getting to him.
them.

THE THEORIES WERE RIGHT TAEHYUNG IS THE DEVIL IN THE SERIES WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

https://twitter.com/paradisetaes/status/997392946214432769?s=21

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Str

Rookie
I posted these before the music video came out and they got lost in the thread so I’ll copy and paste them so more people can see them.

Guys I think something might be going on with Jungkook.

Remember how here were theories about the Fake Love teaser how Jungkook was pushed/forced into the room? I saw people saying that since he wasn’t showed trading anything, but still received a key, that he actually gave himself. And how the six coat racks represented the other members and he was next. And here Jin looked like he was closing Jungkook into the darkness. Maybe giving him up?

Well I’ve noticed in the the new promo interviews that Jungkook’s eyes kept being very wide and open. Like him being “jungshook” but all the time.

And in this interview he looks sooo out of it. Like he’s under a trance. Especially @ 3:12 and @ 6:35

And it looks like something came over him @ 2:26. Look at how his head rolls back and his eyes look freaky.

View attachment 7532

In this one he seems uncomfortable @ 2:00 and @ 2:30 when Jimin’s rubbing his neck he goes from zoned out to a half smile at Hobi’s comment to zoned out again.

https://youtu.be/GSMU9cUSluY

Putting it all together with him acting like this after they came back to America, do you think this means anything. Like he’s being controlled? Like I always say, I don’t know if I’m looking too much into it or not. He’s always been one to zone out. I’ll be paying attention to him as more interviews come out.

>>> I wrote the rest of this post earlier. This next part is an add-on: (MV spoiler) I just watched their vlive where they were giving spoilers to the album, choreography, MV, etc and in one spoiler of the music video it shows a scene of Jungkook running down a hallway and the floor is almost coming from underneath him. I’m waiting for the reupload because I forgot exactly what he says, I’ll edit it when it posts, but he said something like “I did it in order to survive.” and I think that really fits into this. Like he’s been resisting all this time and they finally got him/are getting to him.
them.

THE THEORIES WERE RIGHT TAEHYUNG IS THE DEVIL IN THE SERIES WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
https://twitter.com/paradisetaes/status/997392946214432769?s=21

What do you guys think?
So ta3 really is the guy in the cloak? I don't know why but I instantly thought back to when he had to dress up as the joker back when they were still lowkey. It's eerie.

Just before that cloak scene, it's JayK and Ta3 doing the entwined dance right?

Tbh JayK doesn't seem too out of the ordinary to me in those videos. He tends to do that kind of thing from what I remember, and he's definitely had his fair share of shook moments. But with this MV, the focus is on him so I'm inclined to say there's probably something going on behind the scenes. In the MV, Ta3 seems to be the initiator but he also seems tor regret it,

Str

Rookie
I noticed in the MV that everyone seemed to be in a disassociated state, their whole room is brightly colored except JayK who sees their rooms for what they truly are, dull and dilapitated. Not sure what the waterfall signifies, a cleansing of sorts? I noticed sand and the broken lamp (which J*n was holding in an earlier scene). Any thoughts on what this means. Maybe prepping JayK for an initiation?
The choreography for FL is a lot more convulsive. It gives the effect of being 'taken over' which can link to having a dissociated state.

I was thinking the same on the waterfall too - they usually speak of walking through purifying fires to cleanse the soul, this could be the same thing...except they use the fire destructively in $uga's scene. Maybe the meaning's turned on its head, since eventually, JayK does meet the devil, or whatever that cloaked thing is supposed to represent.

Yeon

Rookie
So ta3 really is the guy in the cloak? I don't know why but I instantly thought back to when he had to dress up as the joker back when they were still lowkey. It's eerie.

Just before that cloak scene, it's JayK and Ta3 doing the entwined dance right?
...In the MV, Ta3 seems to be the initiator but he also seems tor regret it,
I mentioned this earlier in the thread but someone mentioned porcelain face programing and how it effectively forces alters on people I believe?

...the whole mask motif in Singularity kind of fits. I had the feeling the masks were 'alters' and him putting it on was less of a choice because the whole green tear thing.
Maybe Ta3 is more of a puppet in reality but he regrets it ultimately. Especially when there's the "save me" message on the wall. Too many things to consider...
Edit: Oh yeah forgot to mention in the programming, it's the handlers that offer the people the masks, so the faces you see in singularity are both the handlers and the alters.

articulativec

I’m not too sure why. Maybe because he used her pictures for his background and they’re both dancers? She liked some of Army’s tweets about him. So that could’ve made them want to spam more to get a like. And they’re close in age. I don’t know tbh.
Another celeb also likes Tinashe and he is Jay Park...

the world is a stage

Established
Am I the only one who doesn't like the MV? Maybe my expectations were too high, I don't know. And the rap part sounds partly stolen ... as if they had stolen the style from the Americans. I watched the video once and didn't feel like watching it again. Their songs are getting more and more boring... at least for me.

I've noticed that some members wear animal print -> Beta / Sex Kitten reference?

Destruction109

Established
Am I the only one who doesn't like the MV? Maybe my expectations were too high, I don't know. And the rap part sounds partly stolen ... as if they had stolen the style from the Americans. I watched the video once and didn't feel like watching it again. Their songs are getting more and more boring... at least for me.

I've noticed that some members wear animal print -> Beta / Sex Kitten reference?
I only liked the starting. But the rest...Is boring. I was hoping it to be a more...Energetic. Like fire and dope. I love those kind of songs. But this one was kinda generic like dna.

Maggieca

Veteran

I feel the same way. The video and song were boring to me. they are using too much autotune in the song and the choreo is awkward? the movements are not pleasing to watch lol
In the video I noticed the huge sign in the wall saying "save me"and a lot of them wearing animal prints but I will wait for other users to analyse the video because I have no plans of watching it again

I listened to the whole album and it was average to me, I see the fans saying is the album of the year but it's not really my taste tbh
I think this is a good thing because I don't feel the need to listen to the songs again :)

Maggieca

Veteran
I only liked the starting. But the rest...Is boring. I was hoping it to be a more...Energetic. Like fire and dope. I love those kind of songs. But this one was kinda generic like dna.
yeah and there is not a song in the album that stands out or has an energeting feel? I was literally falling sleep listening to it
it's very generic all around

Destruction109

Established
I feel the same way. The video and song were boring to me. they are using too much autotune in the song and the choreo is awkward? the movements are not pleasing to watch lol
In the video I noticed the huge sign in the wall saying "save me"and a lot of them wearing animal prints but I will wait for other users to analyse the video because I have no plans of watching it again

I listened to the whole album and it was average to me, I see the fans saying is the album of the year but it's not really my taste tbh
I think this is a good thing because I don't feel the need to listen to the songs again :)
Agreed.It was highly autotuned. And they sound like a typical boyband.I wonder what it will sound like on live.
There are many people in this thread that like that song. So I would request them to post theories that are related to occult and stuff like that.(or anything fishy in general)

Btw do you think that it can all just be a concept and we are over thinking? But if it is real why would they put it on front of our faces?

saintroserosalia

Established
I listened to the whole album and it was average to me, I see the fans saying is the album of the year but it's not really my taste tbh. I think this is a good thing because I don't feel the need to listen to the songs again :)
I just finished listening to the album too. Oh my. I don't like to judge those who like Fake Love and the album - I mean you can like the album all you want :) but for me personally, apart from 3 songs i.e. Singularity, 134340 and Paradise that I really, really like, the rest is really.... generic.

Anpanman and So What are especially meh.

the world is a stage

Established
I just finished listening to the album too. Oh my. I don't like to judge those who like Fake Love and the album - I mean you can like the album all you want :) but for me personally, apart from 3 songs i.e. Singularity, 134340 and Paradise that I really, really like, the rest is really.... generic.

Anpanman and So What are especially meh.
I won't listen to the album. I've only watched the MV and my head keep repeating the song for an hour now. It's weird, I don't even like "fake love".

Secret149

Veteran
I think that it's quite difficult to completely take distance.
I'm not an addictive person, i have good controll of my body, but even for me it's difficult , even after trying i think at them way too much and it's so annoying.
I've always been fan of Kpop music but i never had this kind of attraction, no kidding.
The first time i listen to them was about 8 or 10 months ago(maybe when DNA was out), because of all the fandom talking about them i had to check them, i think i watched War of Hormones(and i hated it), 10 seconds of BS&T(and i got bored) and 10 seconds of DNA and i got bored.
Then forgot about them.
Then about 4 months ago i was talking about korean plastic surgery and how all idols look the same and i saved a BTS photo in my cell to sent it as a prove, we were "hahah how ugly"(LOL ), after few days i had the need to watch their videos out of curiusity(i didn't even remembered that i already watched them, that's how impressive they were to me), again, they didn't impressed me at all, i watched mic drop...and i watched it all but not my style...then i watched Not Today, and i kinda found it catchy, then DNA and i like JHope na-na-naa at the end, i think that was the first time i thought i liked them(actually-to be precise-i liked JHope-the song is still generic to me), then i watched BS&T and despite not being my kind of music i thought i liked it.
Basically i started to like a music that i normally don't like it.
As i said i'm not an addictive person and i'm in controll so i haven't bought their albums, i don't even watch their BTSRun couse i find it boring, i definately haven't that ridiculous lighting stick(lol) and i have no intention to go at their concerts.
But even someone like me...i have to check all their news, i still listen randomly their music, i think about them too much for being healthy and i have random thought about buying their stuff(bilboard magazine/albums) .
I think that definately for less addictive person is necessary more views of their videos to be addicted.
Me too, I'm not addicted. I listen to them bcuz i like (or should I say 'liked' now) music and they seem 'nice' :)
This is what i've been talking about..
I always tell my friends about the universe and how praying isn't what they think it is (praying is like the equivalent to performing a ritual)
whenever i try to tell people about this shit like law of attraction they're like: "OH WELL GOD WOULDN'T APPRECIATE IT IF I DID THAT" no, there is no god, it doesn't even make sense with the saying people are mentioning "everyone is equal" okay so well if everyone is equal why are people worshipping this god? WHO IS LITERALLY SEEN AS A HUMAN
It literally makes no sense. and its literally just shit to keep you programmed from finding out the truth

because they WANT to trap us in churches and say things are bad to keep us from finding out the truth..
Their philosophy is to scare people into saying that they're going to hell if they don't believe in certain things....

Another thing i've noticed is that in the usa whenever we sing the star-spangled-banner or pledge or whatever the hell that is..
It's literally just a cult ritual almost to make you feel like you're not alone..

and schools? They just want to brainwash you with everything but the truth. Literally most of what is taught there is lies

and don't even get me started on the media and advertisements
As far as i'm concerned that shit makes people go crazy as fuck

This is what makes me irritated nowadays.. because i hear people joking about mental illness like its all fun and games..
when in actuality you're just adding to your karmic debt..
Whenever you wish bad upon someone, you're actually wishing it towards yourself..
The same goes for lying.. if your words don't match your intentions.. you're adding to your debt

If people were more awake i'd feel less irritated about this, but hearing people just say this thinking they have no consequence just gets on my nerves because its so offensive

And btw angels and demons are real.. but there is no god or satan...
(Just think if the world was created by god, then who created god?)
God is called god bcuz no one created Him