BTS discussion thread

yoongiyoongi

Established
mindblown...if this is true,how can we say if the person we see is actually the one we think they are?smokes and mirrors...illusions and deceptions...chaos...o_O but,the truth will prevail....stay strong and believe in the truth:)
Taehyung looks so done...
I can’t feel pity for him...
View attachment 18044
He always looks so done I'm my own opinion recently its been very obvious its clear that something is wrong that persists to trouble him .Most fans are always claiming he has changed and become more mature but he's sudden change in behaviour could mean something more right ? maybe he's breaking from the grasp of mk ultra and truly expressing his distress at every moment not bothering himself of who's watching etc

Truthteller

Veteran
Everyone here needs to remember that they are BUSINESS partners, the way jk, jm and rm were laughing at tae looked cold to me like they don't care about others feelings at all. Remember that when jin grandma passed away they were laughing on vlive.
The member's reactions along with the lack of tears (usually when people cry for real there are more tears) him making sure to do it in front of the cameras, the sad music playing in the background are a dead give away. There are times when he has cried for real, completely different reaction from members who showed concern/sadness och cried with hin, real tears, feeling embarassed and wanting to hide. For eg when he cried during a concert or Bon Voyage for his grandfather. Now JK, rm and jimin. I think rm was already losing it because of Jin's acting but Jimin and Jk just couldnt hold it anymore when Tae supposedly broke down. Jk looked nervously st the audience reaction then a tried to hold back a smile. When he acted along and hugged him Rm and jimin burst out laughing. After all Tae is the actor in the group along with Jin.

Even backstage Hobi and Tae were still crying but somehow no tears on Tae, just a crying face. Notice jungkook and Yoongi finding it humorous. Honestly think about it, BTS have an image too keep up, they just wanted show their Army of impressionable fans: look we are doing this just for you be grateful to us and keep us relevant. BS. The whole thing seemed set up, that sad background music though. I don't deny that members are under pressure and have real moments of sadness or depression, but this is not a typical reaction. This is pure acting. Jhope is a great actor to, i had noticed this already during their skits.

cadiz

Star
oh come on!!! he was still crying while giving interviews??.....
Lets suppose (in the delusional case) he was really crying. WHY was he so sad???? because of the disbanding thing??? it didnt even happen..... its all so fake..... and all the other members laughing at him make the situation even more ridiculous

EDIT: if he was really sad and having a panick atack he wouldnt be giving interviews while crying, if he is too sad he can stay backstage while the others speak with the reporters but.... he wants to be seen like this

Last edited:

Dove28

Rookie
Hi :) .. Have you done readings for all the members? or it's just taehyung and their debut only?
If yes.. Then i would like to know about jh0pe's..
I've read J-h0pe's chart before by myself 2 years ago. I'll do it, now I am gaining more understanding of astrology. I can try to do any member from a k-pop group. The birth time is tricky though. Sometimes a person is born when a moon is about to change signs so there I would have to guess based on observations and interactions they have with one another. I use intuition too. But most of the time, the moon sign is in the right sign.

The moon is the vulnerable planet, emotions, how would they emotionally respond to others/events? This is why I am VERY sure V's for example has Aries Moon.

I know many ARMY loves J-h0pe but ASTROLOGICALLY (allegedly) he's abusive. I'm just telling it like it is. Sorry. Don't take it as me being biased or whatever. I don't even stan BTS anymore. I don't hate them. I don't want their life. This is just an interpenetration. I may be completely wrong.
jhopes birth cart.png

His Pluto squares most of his personal/inner planets (Sun (ego), Mercury (communication), Venus (love)) His Taurus Moon is what gives him a stable/down-to-earth head but it squares Mars in Aquarius which makes him argumentative and impulsive because his ideas are too unconventional/self-centered maybe, and he wants everyone to follow his "unique" ideas and push them aggressively. His Moon OPPOSES Pluto which gives him the opportunity to at least balance his intense emotions; there is a separation between the self and the public course. He can still be manipulative to get what he wants from others, there is an emotional void because of this. I think people fall for the "hope image" because of his Mercury, Venus and Saturn in PISCES which makes the person seem compassionate, divine and "universal". Some astrologers think Jesus was an Pisces. You get the picture...

Venus conjunct Mercury in PISCES is healing, when he speaks there is a tint of "unconditional love", non-judgement and understanding. Moon trine Neptune amplify this where he gains sharp perceptions, gracefulness and intuition. The beauty is there, within him but PLUTO is really taking him literally in the Underworld. Something has to die for him to be reborn. He needs real change in his life. Pluto transforms but HIS Pluto is very underdeveloped. Something is wrong.

Aquarius Sun square Taurus Moon-privately he needs to express his talents. He needs to do more solo work. Personal developments are MORE important than public recognition. Ambition is lacking.

Saturn in Pisces-There is an inner battle to distill ambition's true character and direction. Sorrow in early life. Doubts his direction in life.

This is scary,...they are NOT what they appear man. smh.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
I've read J-h0pe's chart before by myself 2 years ago. I'll do it, now I am gaining more understanding of astrology. I can try to do any member from a k-pop group. The birth time is tricky though. Sometimes a person is born when a moon is about to change signs so there I would have to guess based on observations and interactions they have with one another. I use intuition too. But most of the time, the moon sign is in the right sign.

The moon is the vulnerable planet, emotions, how would they emotionally respond to others/events? This is why I am VERY sure V's for example has Aries Moon.

I know many ARMY loves J-h0pe but ASTROLOGICALLY (allegedly) he's abusive. I'm just telling it like it is. Sorry. Don't take it as me being biased or whatever. I don't even stan BTS anymore. I don't hate them. I don't want their life. This is just an interpenetration. I may be completely wrong.
View attachment 18046

His Pluto squares most of his personal/inner planets (Sun (ego), Mercury (communication), Venus (love)) His Taurus Moon is what gives him a stable/down-to-earth head but it squares Mars in Aquarius which makes him argumentative and impulsive because his ideas are too unconventional/self-centered maybe, and he wants everyone to follow his "unique" ideas and push them aggressively. His Moon OPPOSES Pluto which gives him the opportunity to at least balance his intense emotions; there is a separation between the self and the public course. He can still be manipulative to get what he wants from others, there is an emotional void because of this. I think people fall for the "hope image" because of his Mercury, Venus and Saturn in PISCES which makes the person seem compassionate, divine and "universal". Some astrologers think Jesus was an Pisces. You get the picture...

Venus conjunct Mercury in PISCES is healing, when he speaks there is a tint of "unconditional love", non-judgement and understanding. Moon trine Neptune amplify this where he gains sharp perceptions, gracefulness and intuition. The beauty is there, within him but PLUTO is really taking him literally in the Underworld. He needs real change in his life. Something has to die for him to be reborn.

Sun square Moon-privately he needs to express his talents. He needs to do more solo work. Personal developments are MORE important than public recognition. Ambition is lacking.

Saturn in Pisces-There is an inner battle to distill ambition's true character and direction. Sorrow in early life. Doubts his direction.

you did this for all of them? based in your studies who would be the most fake? like his stage persona is too different from reality

purin

Established
The member's reactions along with the lack of tears (usually when people cry for real there are more tears) him making sure to do it in front of the cameras, the sad music playing in the background are a dead give away. There are times when he has cried for real, completely different reaction from members who showed concern/sadness och cried with hin, real tears, feeling embarassed and wanting to hide. For eg when he cried during a concert or Bon Voyage for his grandfather. Now JK, rm and jimin. I think rm was already losing it because of Jin's acting but Jimin and Jk just couldnt hold it anymore when Tae supposedly broke down. Jk looked nervously st the audience reaction then a tried to hold back a smile. When he acted along and hugged him Rm and jimin burst out laughing. After all Tae is the actor in the group along with Jin.

Even backstage Hobi and Tae were still crying but somehow no tears on Tae, just a crying face. Notice jungkook and Yoongi finding it humorous. Honestly think about it, BTS have an image too keep up, they just wanted show their Army of impressionable fans: look we are doing this just for you be grateful to us and keep us relevant. BS. The whole thing seemed set up, that sad background music though. I don't deny that members are under pressure and have real moments of sadness or depression, but this is not a typical reaction. This is pure acting. Jhope is a great actor to, i had noticed this already during their skits.
Many members here are feeling that something really bad is going to happen to him soon and maybe this could be a cry for help, we can't be sure that it was all fake because we don't know what is going on behind the scenes.

JinnieAnne

Established

View attachment 18046

Venus conjunct Mercury in PISCES is healing, when he speaks there is a tint of "unconditional love", non-judgement and understanding. Moon trine Neptune amplify this where he gains sharp perceptions, gracefulness and intuition. The beauty is there, within him but PLUTO is really taking him literally in the Underworld. Something has to die for him to be reborn. He needs real change in his life. Pluto transforms but HIS Pluto is very underdeveloped. Something is wrong.

Aquarius Sun square Taurus Moon-privately he needs to express his talents. He needs to do more solo work. Personal developments are MORE important than public recognition. Ambition is lacking.

Saturn in Pisces-There is an inner battle to distill ambition's true character and direction. Sorrow in early life. Doubts his direction in life.

This is scary,...they are NOT what they appear man. smh.
You are so so smart and documented. It's incredible! Even if, I personally don't believe in the influence of the stars or planets in our life, I am impressed by your knowledges. Some of the things you said are pretty similar to what a hand reader on YouTube said about him. The lack of ambition, for example. That man said that hobi needs someone or something to encourage him when he does something.
He also said he would be great as a solo artist, because he has a lot of talent to show.
And he also said that he needs love in his life, and he should let love enter his life, because it would bring a lot of good things, so maybe this is the void in his life. He also said that he is a very spiritual person.

Last edited:

purin

Established
LOOK WHAT I FOUND

For those who dont know portuguese this says: "if we get a Daesang this year Taehyung and Hobi must cry"

This happened during a BTS season greetings released one month ago....so basically Suga "predicted" taehyung and Hobi would cry while getting a dasaeng....AND NOW WHAT?
That footage is from early 2017, we really don't know what is going on in their private life, maybe they're just sick of being controlled and forced to do diets all the time.

cadiz

Star
rather than 'predicting',it appears more like a 'wager'...a 'bet'.....or a 'condition' that if they get the award they must cry....remember they said if they get some number of followers(or something),hoppie must show his abs?..it's probably more like that...just my two cents.
this confirms it was all planned....they selected the two members who had to cry a long time ago .....no wonder all the others couldnt stop laughing and V was trying so hard

That footage is from early 2017, we really don't know what is going on in their private life, maybe they're just sick of being controlled and forced to do diets all the time.
what a coincidence he just selected the two members who would cry...and the footage is from them filming this

DVD BTS '4th Muster Happy Ever After........released on October THIS YEAR

purin

Established
this confirms it was all planned....they selected the two members who had to cry a long time ago .....no wonder all the others couldnt stop laughing and V was trying so hard

what a coincidence he just selected the two members who would cry...and the footage is from them filming this

DVD BTS '4th Muster Happy Ever After........released on October THIS YEAR
They recorded this in 2017 during dna era
this video was posted in 2017

Last edited:

Dove28

Rookie
Many people said that he(hope) has some sort of spiritual blocking shield around him...he was born with it?that makes him difficult to read as he doesn't give out any aura?....didn't know how to look for it.... can you tell anything about this based on his chart?
I see it as more of a spiritual obstacle than blockage. But whatever, same thing. His South Node in Taurus squares his Saturn and and Sun. The South Node is the Dragon Tail and the North Node is the Head of the Dragon. The North Node is the path towards growth the South is like taking a step back from a soul's goal to freedom.

"...North Node in Scorpio/South Node in Taurus: Your destiny is to dig deeper into your own soul and transform as the phoenix rises from the ashes of its old self. You need to learn to avoid jealousy and obsession and to leave behind attachment to material things..."

Him having Pluto conjunct his North Node amplify it. So he needs to be free from BTS-the brand, the business, the money, the fame.

Can you say something about jungkook ?
He always gave me a bad vibe, something like a douche aura lol and his eyes are weird.... the way he stares at people... but I could be wrong :oops:
I'll do a reading on him later. I think there was a video of him being all needy and weird towards an older female co-worker in a make-up room. Women in Korea are practically second class citizens so I'm not surprised she would allow his douche-ness. Someone in Twitter gave me his right birth time and I remember his Sun and Mercury in the 12th house. He has a lot of secrets and issues with his father.

cadiz

Star
They recorded this in 2017 during dna era
"BTS 4TH Muster (Happy Ever After) was BTS's 4th Muster fan club event. It took place from January 13, 2018 to January 14, 2018. The DVD will be released on October 31, 2018 and Blu-ray on November 21, 2018."

they filmed this sketch at the end of 2017 but THE ACTUAL show was in 2018 wich means they knew the DVD was going to be released in 2018, wath Yoongi says applies to 2018

purin

Established
wether late 2017 or early 2018 it was recorded for 2018. So no,

it would be late 2017 or early 2018, but they recorded for 2018, so when they say this year they mean 2018.
Well the videos were realesed in september of 2017 and recorded in early 2017, you should search more before stating as fact

cadiz

Star
Well the videos were realesed in september of 2017 and recorded in early 2017, you should search more before stating as fact
the video of him talking about Dasaeng was only included in the DVD released in ocober THIS YEAR, in the video you post the dasaeng part is not included at all