BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
Guys i know some of you say that beetees gets the awards..
But Tonight they didn't get..

the best dance performance

Didn't get the best male group

Didn't get the song of the year..

These were some awards where there voting was much higher than the winners who actually took away the awards tonight ..

And j00n did a long speech on album of the year. Because they kind of thought it was their last award for the night .. And even i was starting to think that the show was rigged.
Because despite voting .. other's were getting awards ..

nobody else could win Artist of the year

they gave male group to Wanna One and song of the year to Twice (the only two big groups there) to leave a free road to BTS
The one group who had similar records to BTS this year was Blackpink and they didnt attend so they cant win.

And the whole stadium was full of BTS fans, MAMA are not going to give that award to other group, especially not to a group who isnt there.....and BTS knows this

JinnieAnne

Established
View attachment 18002

i think that bts predictions account also thinks something bad is going to happen, although she is being biased about it...

she said 2 members feel really sad right now, and @JinnieAnne said that jin is very depressed and insecure, i really dont like where this is going but im kinda confused???
It wasn't me who said that Jin is depressed. I hope he's not.

Go on twitter and see the hashtag: #TankyouBTS is trending worldwide
their sad disbanding story worked perfectly.....it's so easy to manipulate people....it makes me sick
To be very honest..
Someone earlier on this thread mentioned how bts and friends would be laughing their a** off at seeing how insolent the lamb are (armie)
Literally. They'll be dying out there laughing the night away .. *face palm*

this is very disgusting....the way this account is brainwashing fans and acting like BTS are GODS
They say: "do not question them" "do not judge them" "love them unconditionaly"

Excuse me? BTS are human not gods :rolleyes:
I have no doubt this person is an insider, their account is all part of predictive programming but they dont have good intentions. This post confirmed that to me
Well i kind of feel that this person
Has some links with bishit.. so maybe she gets the idea from there.. just maybe..

Dove28

Rookie
I study astrology charts for K-pop groups (i.e. "birth charts", solar returns, etc.) I especially love Electional astrology and start getting into it by accident when I asked myself why TWICE became so popular and found some amazing links. But I understand that this thread/forum/website is predominantly Christian and want to respect it and notgo all out with my astrological theories. I also study tarot but not as seriousas astrology. Anyways, let me just say this: BTS was "born" on June12, 2013 at 11:59am KST, so an Electional chart shows a chart of success. Hereare my notes.

10th house (career, reputation, status, how the world view you, the “point” to the sky)

9th house (foreign travel and lands, beliefs, philosophy,wisdom, teachers, higher education)

11th (networking, friendships, dreams and wishes,service)

Gemini mid-heaven (career in the media, SNS, Twitter, etc.;talkative, uses humor and intellect to attract public, The Gemini collectiveare known to be two-faced and liars so the group are NOT what they appear).

Jupiter-(expands, blesses, opportunities). Jupiter conjunctSun in Gemini in the 10th HOUSE IS the reason why they are popular.SNS was their foundation too, because Gemini/Mercury=SOCIAL MEDIA.

Sun-career is the “center” of this group’s world; a glorious king-like status in the PUBLIC eye.

Venus in the 10th, uses beauty, sensuality to attract the public. Public loves them. Venus is materialistic, wants attention. Neptune is the “higher” form of love. (Neptune trine Venus, a devotional love to workfor the public or the public devote themselves to a God-like presence).

Mercury-this will highlight the groups social media image,they know what to SAY to attract the public. Mercury is the planet ofcommunication. In the sign of Cancer, a lot of nurturing and emotions are used.

BTS.png

These are just a few examples of my notes. I’ll will share more.

Dove28

Rookie
I've been wanting to say this for a long long long time. I tried in one of the threads from a different site but I don't think people would understand. I tried Twitter but the energy there is toxic and had to deactivate my account.

2019 will not be a good year for BTS at all. Astrologically something is VERY WRONG. A T-square is a very challenging energy that will surround them in 2019/2020 and it will activate at least 3 months before their 6th anniversary. The 6th/12th and 8th houses are activated. I will explain later.

Truthteller

Veteran
Looks like the fake crying worked! #thankyouBTS is number 1 trending worldwide on twitter with over 1 million tweets. Why people thanking them now, beacuse they didnt disband?

Honestly went back and looked at the entire video and it seemed very strange that all the members started to "cry" at the same time for the same award. They all got teary eyed simaltaneosly, what is the likelihood of that? Artist of the year wasnt the only award they also won album of the year which is important but somehow they all had to cry at the same time. Honestly RM and Jimin's reactions at the end were too epic. Jimin went from crying to trying to hold back a giggle cobering his mouth within seconds. Jungkook was really awkward througjout the whole thing and looked at the audience nervously.

Dove28

Rookie
A Solar Returns is a yearly chart that shows what transits(planets) are activating for that person/group. BTS's Solar Returns since debuthave been easy. Reading their past Solar Returns I could interpret why theywere successful. I remember telling my sister one evening “When transit Jupiter enters Scorpio in Oct 2017, BTS will change forever”. And the DNA era happenedand I was shocked and scared how accurate it was. So transits effect a chart,they give energy, whether good or bad. I believe it’s all karmic in the end ofthe day.

3 months before June 12, 2019, you’ll see a shift of this group. Especially after they finish the world tour in parts of Asia. The2019/2020 chart shows a lot of affliction. A T-square which I deemed a VERYstressful energy. According to some astrology sites, “It’s where the native seeks to solve or resolve the conflict set up by the opposition.” The energy ofBTS’s T-square is CARDINAL (Libra, Cancer, Capricorn) so the keywords arechanges/beginning/starts. 2019 will be a year of a start of something. They need to do something practical, start considering the viewpoints of each other;project an honest emotion in regards to work/health/routine (6thhouse), 12th house (mental health, depression, isolation, fears) and 8th house (secrets, finances, taxes, death, etc. Because something is very wrong in those areas, there is imbalance and I think the end of a VERYstressful world tour will finally trigger them all. Some members will prioritizemental health so expect to see a member being hospitalized from a mental breakdown. I do. Because Neptune will be in their 1st house they may APPEAR ok but they are not. Neptune clouds, Neptune lies and gives off anillusion so don’t be fooled.

Jupiter in 11th house (hopes and wishes; groups,organizations, etc.) square Neptune in the 1st of self, the mask,persona, etc.

“…The problem is that often your dreams remain just dreams,an inner world into which you retreat, a world that you invest much energy inmaintaining. Dreaming becomes too addictive for you, and your life becomes justan un-realized dream….”

The group may realize that their dream to be together for a long time or forever is flawed and deceitful. It’s an illusion. It will hurt them. They will realize the “friends” that surround them lack faith in them or vice versa.

The MOON represents how a person will emotionally respond to their Solar Return or year. Because the moon is in the 8th house there will be a strong intensity and drama. In the sign of Libra (a sign of relationships, harmony and balance) they’ll feel a strong imbalance and injustice.

Moon square Saturn (depression, suicide as Saturn is in the12th house of MENTAL INSTUTITION, jail, imprisonment, mental health,hidden enemies, etc.)

Moon in 8th square Pluto in 12th (suicidal ideation, control/power issues, sexual abuse)

Moon square Mars (aggression, physical abuse (from females’ maybe as the Moon is a feminine sign), self-centeredness, compulsiveness, and quarrels)

Moon square Mercury (internal debate between thoughts and feelings)

Saturn and Pluto in the 12th is powerful. So that year I don’t know. Really they may have a feeling of persecution and limitation.
bts 2019 and 2020.png

Last edited:

this is very disgusting....the way this account is brainwashing fans and acting like BTS are GODS
They say: "do not question them" "do not judge them" "love them unconditionaly"

Excuse me? BTS are human not gods :rolleyes:
I have no doubt this person is an insider, their account is all part of predictive programming but they dont have good intentions. This post confirmed that to me
Yes this account is very suspicious
With my time talking to this person their answers were very vague almost like they could only give out certain amount of information
Also they say love BTS but they have a biased opinion and don’t seem to like Tae After having found a lot of research on him from multiple sources I’ve found that Bighit and taehyungs relationship is very tense and that Bighit is a very biased company and will do anything to make who they want to be at the top and the others career or life to be destroyed
That’s why I think Tae isn’t as bad and he’s one of the ones who has a somewhat good heart despite what we see
I believe and hope if they truly wanted to they could repent but they need to
I have sympathy for them still after all this as I’m a very sympathetic Person however it’s still not enough and I’m not sure if they’ll ever be saved if they keep heading the way they are Things will just get worse and like I said multiple times Bighit has a plan with V and it’s not good I have a bad feeling

Looks like the fake crying worked! #thankyouBTS is number 1 trending worldwide on twitter with over 1 million tweets. Why people thanking them now, beacuse they didnt disband?

Honestly went back and looked at the entire video and it seemed very strange that all the members started to "cry" at the same time for the same award. They all got teary eyed simaltaneosly, what is the likelihood of that? Artist of the year wasnt the only award they also won album of the year which is important but somehow they all had to cry at the same time. Honestly RM and Jimin's reactions at the end were too epic. Jimin went from crying to trying to hold back a giggle cobering his mouth within seconds. Jungkook was really awkward througjout the whole thing and looked at the audience nervously.
I’ts all fake smh it just makes me annoyed really annoyed that they can be this deceitful willingly if they chose this or not how can they Stand there and pretend they’re people they’re not
This world keeps getting darker

Truthteller

Veteran
It is very clear from this angle, look at those smirks! Sorry I just cannot get over how fake this looks. even Jungkook is trying hard bot smirk. Just compare this to when Tae was crying for this grandma along with the member’s reactions the difference is clear as day.

They are not good actors, that’s how you know. Some things can’t be faked inna convincing way even when scripted and rehearsed.

cadiz

Star
Yes this account is very suspicious
With my time talking to this person their answers were very vague almost like they could only give out certain amount of information
Also they say love BTS but they have a biased opinion and don’t seem to like Tae After having found a lot of research on him from multiple sources I’ve found that Bighit and taehyungs relationship is very tense and that Bighit is a very biased company and will do anything to make who they want to be at the top and the others career or life to be destroyed
That’s why I think Tae isn’t as bad and he’s one of the ones who has a somewhat good heart despite what we see
I believe and hope if they truly wanted to they could repent but they need to
I have sympathy for them still after all this as I’m a very sympathetic Person however it’s still not enough and I’m not sure if they’ll ever be saved if they keep heading the way they are Things will just get worse and like I said multiple times Bighit has a plan with V and it’s not good I have a bad feeling
when I talked about his latest vlive with you I noticed how he FORCED the bighit staff to leave him alone asking the staf for the camera and he keep repating he wanted to film himself
I suspect he might be the most rebellious of them and maybe thats why Bighit dislikes him

Wow I laughed my ass off seeig Taehyung's fake crying. LOL. Look att namjoon and Jimin's reactions in the background, they couldnt even hold back their laughter! I mean you had a whole world tour planned along with two albums, was having a lot of success internationally and domestically, had just been to the Billboards, yet you expect people to believe you were going to disband? Let me tell you that world tours and albums are not things you plan last minute, they must have been in the process already by the beginning if this year (2018).

I have been followibg vigilant citizen for a while now, not just BTS thread, but this is my first post.
Omds do they really think this is sincere lmao
Even I can tell this is fake haha
Oh wow Tae give this boy a medal or something even though when he hid his had you could see some sort of smirk he holds
The members laughing wasn’t exactly helping their sincerity and Jins laugh between his sentence screamed “this is all a lie”
Also about this disbanding thing the whole acceptance speech was scripted Idek anymore
Same Hira I agree I’m done with kpop too

cadiz

Star
It is very clear from this angle, look at those smirks! Sorry I just cannot get over how fake this looks. even Jungkook is trying hard bot smirk. Just compare this to when Tae was crying for this grandma along with the member’s reactions the difference is clear as day.

They are not good actors, that’s how you know. Some things can’t be faked inna convincing way even when scripted and rehearsed.
lol Taehyung fake crying is really funny
and its also funny how they talked about wanting to disband and then second laters they hug each other pretending to be a happy family lol if they are a happy family then why did they want to disband?

purin

Established
I didnt see the award show but I saw other kpop fans complaining, especially blackpink fans saying the girls only had 5 minutes on stage but then I looked at BTS performance and its 20 minutes long!!!!!!! How come they got so many minutes to perform????

this is becoming the BTS awards, and its strange how their bigger competition EXO decided not to attend any awards.....its like they want to give all the spotlight to BTS but this is starting to look like a "good bye" for me, like they are giving BTS this legendary status before replacing them. Am I the only one who feels this way? :oops:

BTS always win a lot of awards but they never had it so easy like this year. Blackpink had a very popular song and video this year but they got no spotlight during the awards and its very strange
Are you new into the kpop world? Because it's been known that YG only cares about his male groups. He treated 2ne1 like trash while Bigbang got all his protection. Now he's doing the same with Ikon and Bpink, he paid a lot of money for the boys performance with the choir, orchestra etc while Bpink got a box and a few dancers. He's also a f.cking creep! He said in a interview that he fell in love with his wife when she was 13y/old and he was 25. He groomed her and made a girlgroup just to control her and disbanded them later.

Le Corina

Rookie
I study astrology charts for K-pop groups (i.e. "birth charts", solar returns, etc.) I especially love Electional astrology and start getting into it by accident when I asked myself why TWICE became so popular and found some amazing links. But I understand that this thread/forum/website is predominantly Christian and want to respect it and notgo all out with my astrological theories. I also study tarot but not as seriousas astrology. Anyways, let me just say this: BTS was "born" on June12, 2013 at 11:59am KST, so an Electional chart shows a chart of success. Hereare my notes.

10th house (career, reputation, status, how the world view you, the “point” to the sky)

9th house (foreign travel and lands, beliefs, philosophy,wisdom, teachers, higher education)

11th (networking, friendships, dreams and wishes,service)

Gemini mid-heaven (career in the media, SNS, Twitter, etc.;talkative, uses humor and intellect to attract public, The Gemini collectiveare known to be two-faced and liars so the group are NOT what they appear).

Jupiter-(expands, blesses, opportunities). Jupiter conjunctSun in Gemini in the 10th HOUSE IS the reason why they are popular.SNS was their foundation too, because Gemini/Mercury=SOCIAL MEDIA.

Sun-career is the “center” of this group’s world; a glorious king-like status in the PUBLIC eye.

Venus in the 10th, uses beauty, sensuality to attract the public. Public loves them. Venus is materialistic, wants attention. Neptune is the “higher” form of love. (Neptune trine Venus, a devotional love to workfor the public or the public devote themselves to a God-like presence).

Mercury-this will highlight the groups social media image,they know what to SAY to attract the public. Mercury is the planet ofcommunication. In the sign of Cancer, a lot of nurturing and emotions are used.

View attachment 18010

These are just a few examples of my notes. I’ll will share more.
Yes, please do!