BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
" who should I live as Today, Kim namjoon or RM"
So that's the lyrics to Bts Airplane pt2
It seems as if that's his alter ego. And it's pretty sad, like he has two life's to live, and he doesn't even know which One to live through.

It's not easy failure and frustration, words that someone gave me after calling me, exhausted to stop your a singing star your a singing star, but I see no star after some years pass by.
I think that is before they where famous how, they weren't that famous their company was small. But how someone told them to maybe do something to be more famous. Then it goes on to the chorus.

Then after its jhopes part. And he mentions clouds a lot and here's what I found out about clouds "element of air, which is associated with higher thought, intellectual ideas, and abstract thinking. (That's one reason you see so many clouds in the Swords cards".) - quote from google

Then it goes to sugar part but ya I found it very odd
I got fed up by you cutely bragging about your money on TV
My passport is about to die from overwork
You’re the ones who benefitted from media, bwahahaha
Hey, hey you’re the ones who’re better at playing celebrities
We’re still the same as back then
That's weird I mean after all he says he got fed up with people bragging about thier money on tv but then why did they probably join the illuminati for
Anyways that was my analysis hope you guys enjoy. Please if you guys figure something else share. God bless you all ❤
I. Enjoyed your post..
Welcome here :)

And sadly he can't live as kim namj00n not just yet.. Or maybe never..

And sugas part is creepy.. Now they stopped talking about haters i guess.. It's time to invert the words.. Make other's celebrities and yourselves as normal poeple? .. Yeah dream on...

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Was it that hard for him to not fall the temptation?
Guys.. if this story is true.. imagine what kind of persons are bighits. 7 innocent boys trusted them and hoped they will make music..
I don't wish bad to happen to anyone but I kinda understand now why there is also place of punishment after death..
Poor Suga...

JINtercession

Rookie
Was it that hard for him to not fall the temptation?
Guys.. if this story is true.. imagine what kind of persons are bighits. 7 innocent boys trusted them and hoped they will make music..
I don't wish bad to happen to anyone but I kinda understand now why there is also place of punishment after death..
Poor Suga...
Wow, I used to think he was such a cold and heartless person like his set image but when I was praying for him back in 2016 I felt God saying to me that inside he actually has a "tender heart of gold" or something and I don't know if it was my imagination but at that time I was kinda worried for him especially after I had a dream that he was driving and some cars chased him and he crashed into a pole and died.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Wow, I used to think he was such a cold and heartless person like his set image but when I was praying for him back in 2016 I felt God saying to me that inside he actually has a "tender heart of gold" or something and I don't know if it was my imagination but at that time I was kinda worried for him especially after I had a dream that he was driving and some cars chased him and he crashed into a pole and died.
It's strange that after a long time.. last night I dreamed about him.. and now when I wake up I see this.. Devil plays his cards well, now I feel heartbroken.
In case you'd want to know what the dream was, shortly I just met him on the street and handshaked with him and told him "Thank you". He smiled and asked me why I did it and I just told him that my past self wished so much to do this and even tho I was young then I respect my past self. He started crying (bc somebody finally showed him affection and respect after a long time) and then he ran away saying he has something to do.

Then I said out loud: You don't have to obey.
He turned himself around and then I said: "I know it all." He came back to me and asked me what should he do and I told him:"Just trust me. Do you want to walk in the park?". He said that he prefers to hide.. So I turned his phone on the airplane mode and hided with him somewhere in the park. He smiled brightly enjoying the free moments.
I got in the fandom back in 2015 but I did much research about their past. I fell for suga bc of his kindness mainly. He did many great things like the birthday gift to his fans and donating money to ill or poor people. I just could see he is a good guy. His lyrics also could say this..

Last edited:

nmatejakova

Established

Jandi.Konata

Rookie
Just read this, i know there's a disclaimer on this thread and it might be in reference to SK netizens but should we be concerned about this?

View attachment 17022
Makes me wonder if the members read stuff like this and perhaps want out or got more depressed that some ppl know about them being trapped. Ik some of the posts her are saying that Tae has been looking gloomy lately whether due to exhaustion from touring or wants out but is trapped.

Or BH wants its company to be perfect with no conspiracies surrounding it to prevent ARMY from seeing the truth about its agenda. After all, we are the weirdos in tin foil hats. If the theories aren't true, who cares. Ignore it and move on. But, nope. It bothers them bcuz they dont want to lose $$$.

mochi.ale

Rookie
The most scary thing for me is how fans see the glitch on the "No more dream" video, its so strange how the company had this planned since the debut? how is this even possible?

Even int their MAMA performance from years before they already used the glitch :oops:

I don't understand how they have their concepts planned with so much anticipation, everything seems to be scripted in detail
i was mind blown when i heard and saw a youtube video about it. i read comments where fans were praising this but i was like there is something fishy about this group and how everything was planned so perfectly. its not a coincidence. something has to be going on behind this group and in BigHit.

Hopeful

Star
i was mind blown when i heard and saw a youtube video about it. i read comments where fans were praising this but i was like there is something fishy about this group and how everything was planned so perfectly. its not a coincidence. something has to be going on behind this group and in BigHit.
Yeah like they said in the Dna song...
[Pre-Chorus: Jungkook, V]
Don’t worry, love
None of this is a coincidence
We’re totally different, baby
Because we’re the two who found our destiny