BTS discussion thread

It's unusual and i don't believe such stuff.. But nowadays ... I see my battery mostly at 33% :D.. Maybe i need a new phone ..

And there was this glitch again with ny phone .. When i turned off forever rain mv in between..my youtube got stuck for a minute.. And it never happened before...

I remember when we guys used to talk about phones glitching on deleting beetees content from our phones ...

Good ol memories months back..
Weird things are happening to me too
My battery percent is always the same number like 22 or 88 (it’s 88 now)
And the time is always 9:11 or 1:11 weird

Hopeful

Star
This
View attachment 16416

Isn't it alike with this:
View attachment 16415

The crown is the same drawn, and also the colors used and the painting style are the same. Also this is obviously satanic painting. I think it symbolises demons/satan himself (as a king?). The devil was drawn as dragons in some christian byzantin artworks:
View attachment 16417
View attachment 16418

Also isn't Jean-Michel Basquiat's art alike with the drawings?

View attachment 16420
Untitled (Yellow Bone King), 1982
View attachment 16423
Untitled (Tar Tar Tar, Lead Lead Lead), 1981

And I am pretty sure this guy was part of masonry. He has an art called "Masonic Lodge" and he was very popular during his life. He also died at the age of 27 (being added on the "27 list").
This kind of does look like a depiction of antichrist ...
Because i saw a very old video in whicj these arrows that figure is holding are like those the eagle is holding in the u. S dollar bill...
That person said that the antichrist will be having arrows in one hand and wheat in the other..
Because at that time there will be a food crisis.. People will run to him to get the wheat and he will ask them to obey him as god..
So that wanting to be a god. Explains the Crown thing this figure is wearing..
And from analysis of forever rain.. We got a theory that j00n figure is walking on water thing and lyrics meaning of him to be wanting to be a god..

That crown must mean something ..

And beetees has it in fire mv...
Just too many symbolisms surrounding them from that time on and till today..
Fire was the start of their ritual thing .. Just a thought

Hopeful

Star
IMG_20181026_212311.jpgScreenshot_2018-10-26-21-20-49-071_com.tpas.color.camera.negative.effect.jpg
Jin's lily..

This comeback is rumored to be about those two again.
Jin and v..
No k00ktae for army..

2 days ago on their medal receiving day.. When they stood outside for their photographs.. Jin and hobi came last to join the boys on that stage thing they made for stars to stand and take photos of.. Jin came and pushed kook aside and stood along with v..
He could have just stood at the end but no.. He separated kook from v and stood in between them.. I'm too lazy ti find the clip .. But it's on YouTube..
Maybe he being the hyung didn't like to be at the far end.. But i seen him many times in the far end.. Like the say he wore those goat shoes to sbs show i think. He was at the farend..

Ain't no one hating on ya girl. You just stated #facts. I can name old and new school groups a hundred times more vocally and physically talented than them, they ain't gods.
Glad you agree but ARMY will probably despise me
Oh well you do what you gotta do
View attachment 16428View attachment 16429
Jin's lily..

This comeback is rumored to be about those two again.
Jin and v..
No k00ktae for army..

2 days ago on their medal receiving day.. When they stood outside for their photographs.. Jin and hobi came last to join the boys on that stage thing they made for stars to stand and take photos of.. Jin came and pushed kook aside and stood along with v..
He could have just stood at the end but no.. He separated kook from v and stood in between them.. I'm too lazy ti find the clip .. But it's on YouTube..
Maybe he being the hyung didn't like to be at the far end.. But i seen him many times in the far end.. Like the say he wore those goat shoes to sbs show i think. He was at the farend..
so what are you saying they’re connected in what type of way
Sorry I’m tired I’m finding it hard to understand anything

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Ra is the Egyptian Sun "God". In Egyptian times Ra became god and Ra made others gods but he was god of gods.
It is said, that all secret societies worship Ra. This would also explain why all these celebs do the one-eye symbolism.

The all-seeing-eye
The Eye of Ra, also known as the Solar Eye, is an ancient symbol that embodies power and authority. Moreover, it is a symbol of fire and light, concentration and quick reaction. According to ancient Egyptian beliefs, the Eye of Ra was able to burn evil people.

Horus-Ra-connection
Horus was the ancient Egyptian sky god who was usually depicted as a falcon, most likely a lanner or peregrine falcon. His right eye was associated with the sun Ra. The eye symbol represents the marking around the eye of the falcon, including the “teardrop” marking sometimes found below the eye.
What's up with you here? I thought you don't like this thread and people here anymore

Destruction109

Established
speaking of burn the $tage, i know we have all sorts of people here whether be ex-@rmys, semi-@rmys, those who don't care about them anymore, those who still care, etc., but does anyone here plan on watching it if its available in your area? Was just curious... and wanna know your reasons why or why not?
Nope, I want to stay away from those guys. Idk if they are forced or willing participants...but they are definitely puttingout an agenda that I am sure I don't wanna be part of

Diamond

Rookie
Amazing analysis! I just want to add that the umbrellas and rain could be a rainman reference? He's soaks up and embraces the rain while others have umbrellas. The lyrics also suggest this: "please don't stop pouring"
I don't know what exactly pouring rain could be a metaphor for in satanism but maybe possession.? Also I don't want to mention religion, but it might be relevant to mention that in islam jinns/ghosts are attracted to water. Satan lives on water: “The throne of Iblees is on the sea and he sends out his troops to spread mischief (fitnah) among the people. The greatest of them in his sight is the one who causes the most fitnah.”
Very sharp! I also noticed he didn't wear an umbrella. There are just so many 'possesion' references in that Music Video! And yes the throne of Iblees is on water so there might be a connection.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
So what? Are you stalking me? I can like whatever I want to like and I was one of the most active member in this thread. Maybe ppl like you are the problem why many of the old members leave the thread.
No, I am not stalking on you :) I'm just very active and notice things. Must say I have nothing with you, I like your posts and used to respect you a lot.
I wondered why you are so distant towards us.. but I think people "not so interesting" like me make the thread boring for you.
Maybe we have different ways of seeing things. To me this thread is a way of saving people and am more than glad when someone joins it.

the world is a stage

Established
No, I am not stalking on you :) I'm just very active and notice things. Must say I have nothing with you, I like your posts and used to respect you a lot.
I wondered why you are so distant towards us.. but I think people "not so interesting" like me make the thread boring for you.
Maybe we have different ways of seeing things. To me this thread is a way of saving people and am more than glad when someone joins it.
No, that's not the reason. I'm a student and an author. I rarely have time tbh and I already said that before. I respect everyone here, for me there's no such thing as "interesting" or "not interesting". For me, the thread is not a way of saving people but an information source and exchange. Anyways, I'm not here to argue. Have a nice and blessed day.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
No, that's not the reason. I'm a student and an author. I rarely have time tbh and I already said that before. I respect everyone here, for me there's no such thing as "interesting" or "not interesting". For me, the thread is not a way of saving people but an information source and exchange. Anyways, I'm not here to argue. Have a nice and blessed day.
Well, maybe you don't see it but it does save many people.
Of course you can take breaks whenever you want.. it was just it seemed you don't like us.
Anyway, take care and have a good day :) No need to argue indeed.

Well, maybe you don't see it but it does save many people.
Of course you can take breaks whenever you want.. it was just it seemed you don't like us.
Anyway, take care and have a good day :) No need to argue indeed.
Of course no arguing!!!!!
Of course the world is a stage has been amazing on this thread (I really wish I could have her eye for analysing)
We are all busy sometimes and life gets difficult that doesn’t mean that we should leave altogether but we can visit and post whenever we have something to say
She is a wonderful person I assure you and I’m pretty sure she’s mutual with most people on this thread
But I do agree it definitely helped me even though spending too much time here can give you disadvantages because a lot of dark stuff is discussed
Also her liking a post doesn’t automatically mean she agrees with all of it
Please try to understand eachother!!

Last edited:

JINtercession

Rookie
Ok. Since some of you are interested in dreams (yay!!) I decided I'm going to post a dream or two each day which I had about BEE TEA YES until I run out of dreams and then if I have more significant dreams then I'll post. Okey Dokey Yo So the first dream I think is significant was

23/9/2016
In Bible class, we had to read this article about how Shakira, Sammy Davis Junior BEE TEA YES and some football star are involved antichrist.

It's really short so I'll throw in another one

5/11/2016
I was going to an art exhibition in the city and my best friend couldn't come with me. Mum and I got to the high rise building where the exhibition was being held and next to it was a curious square based rectangle with a pyramid shape at the top that kind of drooped like Santa hat. It had a curious fabric covering around all of it but the steps. As I stood on the steps, I was lifted high enough levitating in the air to reach the tip and I unzipped the cover. There was a large door and above the door was a sign saying 'the third saviour' I lifted a flap to reveal "Welcome to the Masonic, Mormon unity enlightenment center" something like that... It was like a dark mansion hall with candles around and quiet, something between the count from the
Sesame St. and shuga
played eerie organ music like in bst.
I was just a wee bit scared
So
I ran off to do a rose boat cruise and we stopped at the photosonic tram and ended up teleporting into a room like grandma and paw paw's with a fireplace, looking for a cat.

rottielover

Established
sorry random question! you guys might know more than me if you were into the hard core fandom before...why is the whole fan service (jikook,vmin,rmjimin/shipping, etc.) a popular thing to @rmys? its just odd especially if 98% of the @rmy's are women(maybe mainly straight?)..seeing them and going crazy over their oppas shipping other each other and doing skinship in a more intimate way than usual. I know in the korean culture between males skinship is normal like "bromance" but i noticed it just goes overboard and @rmy over exaggerates and is loving the shipping instead of being jealous wishing it was them instead of the boys with each other, assuming if @rmy fans were majority straight? is this shipping thing something more behind to it than the usual "aww that's cute, they care about each other." ? no hate here, just an observation and was confused about why @rmy's react this way.

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
sorry random question! you guys might know more than me if you were into the hard core fandom before...why is the whole fan service (jikook,vmin,rmjimin/shipping, etc.) a popular thing to @rmys? its just odd especially if 98% of the @rmy's are women(maybe mainly straight?)..seeing them and going crazy over their oppas shipping other each other and doing skinship in a more intimate way than usual. I know in the korean culture between males skinship is normal like "bromance" but i noticed it just goes overboard and @rmy over exaggerates and is loving the shipping instead of being jealous wishing it was them instead of the boys with each other, assuming if @rmy fans were majority straight? is this shipping thing something more behind to it than the usual "aww that's cute, they care about each other." ? no hate here, just an observation and was confused about why @rmy's react this way.
Maybe if the fangirls believe they are gay they feel more reliefed. They won't have a chance to have a real relationship with them anyway, but at least the persons the members will fall in love with are persons armys agree with: BTS members (lol).
Also this is also the lgbtq agenta pushed by the elite + the androgynous style they have.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
About the new song "waste it on me"
The message of this song was clear as day : waste it on me.
Bangtan boys are Koreans, Koreans are Asians, Asians are intelligent. So let's start from here.
Before we dig into the message I want to point some two things they have done in this song that are unusual for them :
1- it's a full English song : directing their message to the international army.
2- the pop love theme : this didn't only bother me as a non fan, but even army are pissed by the fact that they have gave up on their "deep style" , the one that gives birth to some bullshit theories, usually this "love" style of music is the one you should be aware of, because satanic messages are always thrown when they are least expected coming... So that when you listen to "waste it on me" you will be like oh it's just another boring love song what "messages" will it have, and that would make you feel discouraged to seek any
Now to the lyrics jungkook part:
So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time
:)
Mm mm
According to bts
Love = waste of your time
Love as a high virtue of life, the thing that makes us human, the reason why we keep ourselves and other people alive, is just a waste of time!!!
No but the message didn't stop here, they literally continued to say : waste it on me (not to bts here but to their master)
Love is just a waste of your time , that you waste on Satan ... That's the message .
And the reasons why they have sang it in English is to be directed to the I-army that spends their whole time on social media following them and their life activities including this one typing right now and you maybe too reading this, for the k-army i don't think they devote such time on them, they are so much family or career-oriented, but there was none whose whole life will revolve around bts a big evidence is just the most popular tweets, crack videos, and active accounts of amino are from non Koreans
there are no excuses for us in this forum either , just because we know things doesn't mean that would change the way we think or feel about bts... If this song was directed to anyone it was to us, yes because even we wouldnt cheer for them, go to their concerts, listen to their song or encourage them anymore we still love them because we waste our time on them.
It's time to say good good good bye my friends ...
I agree this song is meant to feed fan's obsession over them.
Hmm.. personally I am totally detached over them. Sometimes I got nostalgia but i get over it quickly.