BTS discussion thread

josi

Rookie
Hello ! I'm new here , I was reading this thread for a while! And I had a recent discovery about the connection between K-pop and magic , I need to share it with you so fast!
I was searching for the colors of the elements like carbon , iron , alkali elements and I see connection between these elements and K-pop idols here's a list of the colors

:note : there's red for oxygen and white for hydrogen and black for carbon but I couldn't screen shot the full list

Then let take BTS for example:

J-hope - dark orange(iron)
V-grey (titanium/platinum)
Jim and jungkook-black(carbon
Jimin-blonde (yellow) (sulfur and mk ultra)
Rm- pink(mk ultra programming and other elements)
Suga-cyan(Noble gase)

When you search for the alchemy
Symbols you'll notice that it all connected

I also noticed that bighit makes jimin hair blonde most of the time , it's not a surprise that he's opening his eyes from mk ultra then they try to shut his eyes. And he probably symbolise sulfur here's a proof : look at his ring , it look similar to the sulfur symbol yet it doesn't include the traingle in the alchemy list I showed above

Also BTS are 7 young men , when they perform they make a circle around one of the members , when six of the members circle around one member they make the David star symbol which means there's a magic rituals is happening during performance , recently jimin could not attend the norton Graham show and 6 members preformed then five members circle around one members , they create the pentagram symbol .
That does not imply on BTS only but other K-pop groups and idols do the same circle every performance , they re all puppets and unaware of it, unfortunately
Hello, you're very welcome.

JimiJymy

Established
JimiJymy did you really do that? ?

Thank God you're back safe.
What if they took you?

This was very a very bold step..
Please be careful in future
I did Hopeful, I did......I knew the risk but if it wasn't because I was led to do it, I would have never put my foot in there. I thank God that He kept his promises.
Thank you <3 I'll be more careful

Wow you are so brave even though this was very dangerous and shouldn’t do it again
I agree I also feel like I can’t just sit and watch as young fans are led astray and horrible things are happening to some members who I believe are good people but I’m very young still studying and I have to learn a lot also with the Illuminati everything is so unsafe my only hope is this thread because whenever a new member joins and explains how this thread helped it giver me contentment that people are being helped and that my contributions might be just a tip for them to stop
Army will never believe this a lot of them are heavily brainwashed would you blame them streaming satanic songs for hours on end
Please don’t beat yourself up you were so brave and honestly I really think it would have opened at least one persons mind
Thank God you’re ok please be safe <3
Thanks ShiningCarat 14 <3
I try to stay positive about it but sometimes it's just painful to see the same pattern being repeated over again. I believe that if both threads are still here it's because of a purpose. If it's not God looking after both threads, I don't know what it is.

Luckily God is with you
I hope these papers make an impact
I hope it will too. just being patient...

Quiencontrami

Oh my newbie friend, you poor little thing. You have a lot to learn on this thread, don't you ? Just don't forget to judge everything for yourself first. There are trolls everywhere, in here too, so do take some things with a pinch of salt, even the words I say. No one here knows exactly what happens bts, but we do pretend to know more than average fans, cause some thing are way too obvious tbh. Overall, satanism and baptism rituals have existed since Christianity was born countering it. I am not a religious person, never been, but I do know a thing or two about these rituals. If you are unsure and still don't know whether to trust these or not, just lemme remind you one little detail, you may or may have not forgotten at the beginning of this tour : the spraying tools. Those were used on the opening concert in Seoul, spraying in over 10m radius all over the present armys there. Why ? Or better off, wtf ? Which artist has given these spraying tools an importance else than them before ? Correct me if I am wrong, but no one. It's not sane (or healthy for those poor fans who get wet) to do. The most possible explanation ? Either some baptizing ritual to start off nice and clean, possibly cleansing their own sins over innocent people, or they are pure insane. You be the judge.

I am Christian, I knew about God and about evil at 14, now I am 20, I have always read about il.luminati and everything about the control of the elites, when my friend showed me the kpop I knew immediately decipher the satanic symbols, ee xo, super ju.nior, etc ..but after the time I saw bt $ because my friend asked for it, I did not understand why he liked it if "they were effeminate", I listened to his music out of curiosity, I liked some lyrics, but what catch me was the song y.oo.ngi, what I speak in his mixtape we had similar situations and I liked his message of "hope" in far away, they made me "happy" when I saw them in v liv.e, bang tang boomb, bon voyage, Twitter etc. I was very much ashamed of them as many of you tell me, I had never had anything like this, to ridiculous things, like spending money on merchandise instead of food, not sleeping to see them, etc. But I knew that I should leave them because the messages were very clear of their false love. As for the sprinkling of water I knew the double meaning of the ice bucking challenge, at the moment of the concert, I did not think anything bad, I just thought it could be the hot weather. It was difficult at first to leave the fandom, at the beginning of the year I was still crazy about them, but thanks to reading this thread, read more information and go back to God, now I do not have that sick fanaticism.

Last edited:

Nun123

Rookie
I am Christian, I knew about God and about evil at 14, now I am 20, I have always read about il.luminati and everything about the control of the elites, when my friend showed me the kpop I knew immediately decipher the satanic symbols, ee xo, super ju.nior, etc ..but after the time I saw bt $ because my friend asked for it, I did not understand why he liked it if "they were effeminate", I listened to his music out of curiosity, I liked some lyrics, but what atrapo was the song y.oo.ngi, what I speak in his mixtape we had similar situations and I liked his message of "hope" in far away, they made me "happy" when I saw them in v liv.e, bang tang boomb, bon voyage, Twitter etc. I was very much ashamed of them as many of you tell me, I had never had anything like this, to ridiculous things, like spending money on merchandise instead of food, not sleeping to see them, etc. But I knew that I should leave them because the messages were very clear of their false love. As for the sprinkling of water I knew the double meaning of the ice bucking challenge, at the moment of the concert, I did not think anything bad, I just thought it could be the hot weather. It was difficult at first to leave the fandom, at the beginning of the year I was still crazy about them, but thanks to reading this thread, read more information and go back to God, now I do not have that sick fanaticism.
I also have the same situation , I feel related to each beetees members but once I saw blood sweat and tears I knew something is fishy , as Muslim I should know from the start that the western countries are always willing to destroy Ibrahimic religions (Christianity , Judaism and Islam)
I wasn't aware of that when I was a child until 13 I learned about Illuminati and satanism in music , government economy , etc.. and then I realized what my book said was true and that reality made me depressed until I accepted it

rottielover

Established
Hi I'm been a mostly just reader of this thread for awhile and of the VC website in general, it grieves my heart to see how things aren't what they seem to be and how people (celebrities,etc.) are being used for the wrong agenda.I just read this article taking about the conspiracy's theories surrounding the beetees and it looks like the article is making it seem that it's all a joke to the GP...pretty sad, when in previous pages this thread has been talking about some of these theories. Thoughts?

https://www.nme.com/blogs/strangest-bts-conspiracy-theories-fan-theories-2390008

Shuna

Star
Just a theory : so I just come to realize from quiencontrami's post that bts sprays water on people that attends their shows, Christians have the holy water, and Muslims make holy water by reading some verses of Quran in a bottle of water and then sprays it on houses or drink it and so, therefore there is an energy that can be transmitted through water either good one or bad one... Basically I know who bts are and I know their intentions so I'll just assume that they spray water for negative reasons, but I wonder if that is the concept behind the name of : burn the stage ? Do they do these things to bring more and more people to hell ? Even if this is just a myth I would never go to any bts concert my whole life !!!!
I also think the same thing.

Quiencontrami

Just a theory : so I just come to realize from quiencontrami's post that bts sprays water on people that attends their shows, Christians have the holy water, and Muslims make holy water by reading some verses of Quran in a bottle of water and then sprays it on houses or drink it and so, therefore there is an energy that can be transmitted through water either good one or bad one... Basically I know who bts are and I know their intentions so I'll just assume that they spray water for negative reasons, but I wonder if that is the concept behind the name of : burn the stage ? Do they do these things to bring more and more people to hell ? Even if this is just a myth I would never go to any bts concert my whole life !!!!
I just read these!

Water is a great absorbent of magnetic energies and fluids, in such a way that the absorbed energies can be recovered or used in certain ways. The waters absorb the magnetic fluids and energies. We can enhance their effectiveness if we mix them with their corresponding oils and herbs.

Water is considered the most important energy on Earth. Studies have shown that water acts as a receiver, as well as a transmitter of information through vibration. Water gives life to all living beings. Water is easily influenced by thoughts, emotions and communications. Ancient cultures considered taking a shower under a waterfall as a regenerative form of our spirit. Nothing cleanses our soul better, as it flows naturally, pure and clean water.

Water is sacred as it is, but when some changes are conditioned with energy, they become even more powerful.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I also have the same situation , I feel related to each beetees members but once I saw blood sweat and tears I knew something is fishy , as Muslim I should know from the start that the western countries are always willing to destroy Ibrahimic religions (Christianity , Judaism and Islam)
I wasn't aware of that when I was a child until 13 I learned about Illuminati and satanism in music , government economy , etc.. and then I realized what my book said was true and that reality made me depressed until I accepted it
Same i found out ab it at 13 and this made me have a hiatus of listening to music.. I am so glad I did it at a young age.. Now I realise how much it has an impact on the forming brain of a child.. No wonder that I had struggling coming back to music.. Thanks to God my conscious was always awake even tho I was stuck. This helped me escape of them and come back to God before was too late

Hopeful

Star
Creepy..

The cloaks are making a come back with lay..

And the sheep statue doesn't look like a sheep at all which flashes twice ... Looks more like the goat baph0m3t ..

And the pendant.. Has horns too..

If this is the teaser.. How creepy the Mv will be as a whole..

Nama nana? This nana always makes it's way into the songs...

I wonder what does namanana mean

Hopeful

Star
Brand marym0nds represents grandmas suffering in the war...??

Why would anyone use such a brand then.. And please don't read the comments under this video.. They're full of brainwasheds..

And that shirt jamal wore.. If he was made to wear it by the staff.. Then i somehow feel.. The boys will know the company is up to something with them.. If they're still sleeping..

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Hi guys and a big welcome to all new users ^_^

There are a few things that have been said in some posts that I have to disagree with.

In the music industry, you will be introduced to the doctrines of the devil and be told how great he is. So if it is how the devil is being shown, how is God being represented like? As a tyrant? Or as a loving, sensitive, caring, faithful and generous father?

Sometimes we can expect people to change their ways without knowing if they have ever heard of the two sides of the story.

I don't know if some of you have ever rented a student room or a studio but before signing the tenancy agreement, you will read it to understand everything that is in it, then you'll sign it. But when you find yourself in a difficult situation or when things have been happening where you live so you want to quit that place, the landlord will remind you 'Don't you remember what you've signed for? This is a law binding document. Go and read points XXX again'. This is a really simplistic example but it might reflect how someone could feel when there seems to be no way out.

So, let's not conclude too fast that some people are enjoying where they are right now because they keep saying 'we are happy' or because they keep putting satanic symbolism everywhere. I'm not saying that it is a good thing. It is blasphemous. But, it could also be that putting symbolism are just one part of the problem. A thick layer of ice that needs to be broken before you can see what is hiding underneath.

~CONFESSION TIME~​

(You can also call it 'Things that Jimijymy did that were not really that smart Part 2'

I went to London where they had their concerts..................................yep

For the past weeks (if not months), the thought of talking to some armys face to face wouldn't leave my mind even after listening to some advice from some family members and some of you. With all what has been discussed for about nearly a year, we've seen that what has happened to Jonghyun is being repeated again not only with BTS but also other young people everywhere and I don't think I'm not strong enough to just sit down and look at so many young people being struck down one by one.

I kept praying, fasting and crying about it because I knew the negative impact (physically, mentally and spiritually) it could have not only on me but also on my family if I was to follow my own ideas and not God's plan and directions.

But as days passed by, I would hear things from relatives, read and listen to scriptures/devotionals/bible studies/sermons/music; that would confirm that it was something I was being led to do.

So, on the 10/10 (The Day 2 of their concert in London), I packed everything I needed and went out to take a train. I left around 6:30 a.m and arrived at the 02 Arena around 11:30 a.m.

Once there I panicked 'Oh Lord, what am I doing here??'...the place was full of people everywhere, dancing and singing. That was just not my comfort zone. I thought I was going to faint. My only thought was to find the toilets.

Once in the toilet after being in the queue for 15 minutes, I just wanted to cry but then I started praying. 5 minutes later, I was walking around and standing where it was busy, giving notes to the fans (you can find it attached below).

The fans were really kind and polite. I would ask them 'Are you here for the concert?', they would reply by yes or no. After, I would show them the notes and explain what it was about, then they would happily take them and say 'thank you'.

After 1h30min, I had less than 40 papers remaining out of 400. At that moment I heard a loud voice, I turned my head it was two fans coming with two security agents.....

They told me that what I was saying were strong accusations that could be considered as slandering. They've also told me that they've met BTS and the crew and they seemed to be really nice guys. They took the remaining papers I had and asked to take my bag to search it. As one of the agents was searching my bag, one of the fans that watched the video started talking to me (you could feel that she was angry, frustrated and about to burst into tears) 'Yes, it's true that you’ve said we should wait after the concert to watch the video. Yes, it's true that you’ve said that there are certain things that will not be appropriate to certain people. But, here, there are a lot of young people; you shouldn't give it to them. We are here to have a nice time and you are.....'Etc.

I was just listening to her, nodding and saying 'Yes, yes I understand'. Then, the other security agent asked me if I was part of any organisation 'No, I am a student', 'Are you here with other people *looking around*?', 'No, I'm alone'. He looked at me like 'Is she real?’ They then gave me back my bag and asked me to leave the place. I said 'Ok. Thank you very much. Bye.'

I was disappointed that I couldn't give all the papers but I realised that it was God's timing to tell me that 'You've done your part. It's time to leave'. If I hadn't left at this precise moment I would have missed my train...

Once I got home I turned my computer on, to do bible studies with some relatives and my laptop was running so loud and slow...I was looking at it and thought 'Oh Lord, what have I just done again...' X)

A few days later, I watched their final speech during the Day2 concert and the interviews they've made in London.

As I was paying attention to the things they were saying and the way they were behaving, I wondered 'Could it be possible that the papers were not thrown in the bin but brought to the staff?' If they've seen the papers then they've probably watched the video, and if they've watched the video then, I'm sorry, but now (if not before) they know about the threads...

Today, I'm still wondering if I've really been there or if it was just a dream caused by a possible expired food I might have ate the day before…

P.S: If you want to slaughter me in your comments, please, send it to me privately thank you very much <3
Wow the way that person reacted seems so unreal.. I mean one thing is doing it on the internet but these fans are literally ready to play with the justice only to protect bts.
They believe anyone that might have a bad opinion about them should be tortured to death.. wow I mean what is it even being a human.. or loving each other. They just see bts.

I am so sorry you had to experience this.. I am sure somehow someone will be awoken by your words. Doing it in the name of God will always have a good result. But guys.. if you are willing to become a valuable person and save many people you gotta know that the results won't be visible and you won't be praised in this life.

Many geniuses that changed the world and left many precious words and creations had a terrible life with much hate from people. But that didn't mean they couldn't have an impact for the next generations.
Jesus Christ did nothing wrong still he was hated by so many.. even by the ones that once called him God's Son bc of His miracles.

It seems like anything needs a sacrifice. We need to sacrifice something in order to receive a good result. If you are ever much hated for something that doesn't mean you are wrong. The result won't come immediatly but that doesn't mean it won't come.

But it depends on how much you want to sacrifice. I myself am afraid to risk my own freedom and life for saving others. Things happen with a reason, and God takes care of the ones that can be saved.
But some really can't.. it's bc of their parents, the society they live in, their religion, the wrong things they learned from the internet. Teens already have formed a basic mentality so they are not that easy to change..

I always dreamed ab doing something like this.. but this world is so mean that it's obvious this had to happen.
And about them being polite.. it's just the mentality we have today.. the one that the elite pushed.. it's fake kindness and caring. They believe they bring peace and good in the world through wrong behaviour: acting but not feeling, today your friend tomorrow your worst enemy.
A thing I like about many people in our country is that even tho they are cold.. they are always willing to help you with all their heart :)

Amira1

Rookie
This doesnt necessarily have anything to do with BTS.

So a few days ago i was attending some training course about psychology /mental health and well this guy who used to work in the media industry was talking to us about the behind the scenes of making games and music videos. He said that the true qualites of product is not really important when it comes to its finacial success. But its what they do behind the scenes to get people to love it. He spoke about how they would hire psychologists , hynotherapists and hire "other orgainisations" to get people to become addicted to watching the music videos or play video games. He was telling us that talent isnt what gets companies lots of sales or celebrites fame. But its using mind manipulation and hypnosis to achieve ones goals. He experienced this from first hand since he worked for a game company for 5 years and he worked with many psychologists whilst there. Using psychological and hypnotic methods to manipulate the consumer into believing that they are really in love with the product because of its qualities. When actual fact they are really not. They will never be no matter how talented the person is or how good the product is. They will only ever be tricked into thinking that way.
I was intrigued by the mention of " other organisations" , it just made wonder who the other organisations are. I really wish i had asked.

Last edited:
I'm a new fan of bt s but I've read that veteran fans noticed personality changes in the members, can someone explain these changes?
A V personality change post coming soon!
I’m so sorry I’m really busy with school exams and homework so my post will be a bit short if I do come online and the posts I wanted to do weekly might be delayed
Just briefly, the main personality changes I noticed were Tae and Jimins
Tae went from very bubbly and fun to a contrasting melancholy, sad and maybe even anxious mood change of course this could be maturing but I’ll talk more about why it could be other factors in my more detailed post these changes were first recognised at the beginning of DNA era promotions and he still has this type of personality even though I do think it’s quite a little bit better
As for Jimin it’s not really his personality but his image Jimin was really associated with the charismatic dancer but now he’s quite like a child many posts have been made talking about Jimin in detail and the users really dried hard on them they’re honestly amazing and link to a lot of the elites plans and strategies like mk ultra and the beta kitten
You should check them out if you haven’t already but it might be a struggle finding them within 792 pages lol

Last edited:

CrisMinnie

Rookie
Well that little girl did say behind cam.. That she wants to marry jamal when she grows up.. And people said Aww that's so sweet..
But trust me at her age.. She shouldn't be knowing what marriage is or have interest in such a thing.. It's only studies and some. Healthy activities that she should be giving her attention to...
I bet.. She watches beetees.. Whenever she has the time instead of playing with other girls and fantasizing about them marrying her.. Which is very.. Unacceptable
And short says : '' p***philia'' .. God