BTS discussion thread

mimis

Established

no doubt "god" be helping BTS ;)

Also:

again everything happening at the same time, they are preparing the public because they want to excuse them from military service. that's why they are getting all those special awards given by the goverment.
Even if they don't go to millitary many fans will be dissapointed and angry. I read under one video speculating and fans weren't really supporting the idea. But if they do this with BTS many kpop groups will try to go with that exuse and there will be a mega scandal for sure. After all Big Bang wasn't free from military and they were the biggest group at that time! May be bighit is doing their best to prevent bts from going because of the profits. I mean at this point they are not just a kpop group, they are an industry, a machine, that makes them billions of dollars so they can't let them go.

mimis

Established
Even if they don't go to millitary many fans will be dissapointed and angry. I read under one video speculating and fans weren't really supporting the idea. But if they do this with BTS many kpop groups will try to go with that exuse and there will be a mega scandal for sure. After all Big Bang wasn't free from military and they were the biggest group at that time! May be bighit is doing their best to prevent bts from going because of the profits. I mean at this point they are not just a kpop group, they are an industry, a machine, that makes them billions of dollars so they can't let them go.
Orr they can do a compromise and send all of them to millitary at once. That way everyone wins (they will be gone just for 2 years instead of 8) but it will still be discrimination against other kpop groups!

Maggieca

Veteran
I don't think bts fans are against it, they are wishing this happening because they can't live without bts content for two years
Is the other fandoms who are against it because older groups also had a big impact in the industry but they still had to do military service. Even idols like Taecyeon (from 2PM) did the military service when he didn't have to because he is not a korean netizen

I see all these news (the first korean group to have a stadium show in the US, and them getting presidential awards) as a way to prepare the public for the news of them being excused from the army.
why would a kpop group get so much attention from the president? they are making a difference between them and the rest

Cocomj

Star
Take your time to sort yourself out. If travelling is the means for you to get away the chaos inside your head, then go ahead. I know it’s scary to jump into the unknown. Even for me, I’m hesitant on every steps I make. I feel like my dreams are dead, I’m still looking for answers. And praying helps a lot. Best wish to all of us.

And also I recommend downloading an app version of the bible: youversion. You can customise it to your liking.
I think travelling would literally stop my train of bad thoughts but you know it's hard to travel (i will try tho :3 )
The part where your dreams are dead oh my i feel ya ;_;
But i agree praying is a good thing
(Abt the app i have an old phone with no more space uuuum do you know perhaps instead an audio book or a simple vers. to read online )(hope you don't mind me asking XD
Good luck to everyone indeed :D

Last edited:

Cocomj

Star
View attachment 14166
^ I just noticed that there's a butterfly

View attachment 14172
^ that floral shirt too!

The more I analyse these picture the more I realise how blatant they are, but it explains why they put the random stuff in the pictures

I also wanted to say sorry if my posts and theories are sometimes draining :confused:
It also looks like there is a snake on one of the rings but idk i can be wrong
You have a good eye (don't be sorry lol but plz don't forget to protect yourself first :))

Hopeful

Star
Opinions on epiphany?
The message is good..
I am the one i should love in this world..

Although i couldn't understand the reason of leaving and entering and again leaving .. The rain..

And the look he gave the lillies at the start and the book he left with..

And its a simple low cost Mv and setup which i like.. . Not much colorful and symbolic like singularity.. Which was a mess with masks..

The lyrics fit to the title of the album ..

Last edited:

Secret149

Veteran
omg really? Do you know how excited I am right now?! >o< I have interest in korean and japanese but it doesn't go well because I don't know how to start the basic :( do you really mean to help me?

I'm learning Korean as well and I have my own whatsapp group for sharing what I learn.. I'm not good at conversing but I understand it easily.. if you want me to help you.. you can DM me :)

Hopeful

Star
Opinions on epiphany?
And a little theory.. Maybe it's jin after being left alone in the other world.. Remember he drowned in euphoria .. And was gone leaving the 6 others .. Jamal found his white sneakers..

And you can note that he is wearing the white sneakers in this Mv..

So maybe now he's becoming stronger and wants to love himself even if he is alone.. And at the very end.. He's alone with that Jeep and the souls you can say of the other members also appear.. Which i kind of think is that if he would love himself.. He would feel them along with him ...

Secret149

Veteran
Opinions on epiphany?
Alone, wet, confused, disappointed (?I dunnow how to decribe but it's how I feel every day).. He's there closing the curtains again.. He wasn't wet in Highlight reel but now here he is, wearing suit, going into the rain w'out umbrella.. Looks like he cant escape from where he is now.. what he can do is accept it..

Secret149

Veteran

no doubt "god" be helping BTS ;)

Also:

again everything happening at the same time, they are preparing the public because they want to excuse them from military service. that's why they are getting all those special awards given by the goverment.
My mind trying to not to try to think that this is too funny and too much.. like.. bferubvjebcie453b6dd959cc799d17d3dccee55eb0aa.jpg

deniiiiXD

Veteran
This is mastering in fooling people.
People hate themselves for a reason. It's called consciousness that is not asleep. This is a scream for help from your mind and soul that you have to change. And YOU CAN'T love yourself by imposing yourself that. It will make you just be less caring ab everything, even the important stuff and will increase your vanity.
Also bulls*it of course you should not give your all self to somebody else. You should not worship/love someone else more than God; don't be surprised if that person will not take care of your heart. It's normal to not do so, everyone has to take care of their own soul and destiny and have no responsability for other people's weakness or mistakes. And guess what that person is imperfect and hurts you. REALLY. There are mean people all over the world, so let's just love ourselves so that we can get rid of the mean people that are us.

Last edited: