BTS discussion thread

kukitae

Rookie
Sorry guys I've been inactive for awhile. I've heard some members are already leaving this thread since it gave em negative vibe which I can't disagree with. I feel somewhat better after taking a break from this forum.

Btw, I forgot whom posted abt bts songs in backwards. The only thing I could say that most (if not all) of their songs are undeniably creepy. Not only bts, but also popular western songs. I also listened to desiigner's 'timmy turner' in backwards yesterday and I couldn't sleep well that night. Why does every song sound scary in backwards?
Is it because we discuss something dark here? So it affects to our real life?

Cocomj

Star
I need translations :D
Lol sorry XD
Basically i translated the text of philosophy i did as a "joke" a few days ago
I just turned it around more politely and added a few stuff like "we know you have 2 masters,one eyed" and things like "if you want real help,give us a sign and we will answer as soon as possible"
But i'm still a beginner at korean so i used the help from a website so my translation might not be accurate
(If anyone wants to correct my mistakes go ahead :))
Right now just take as a joke ofc :3
But if something happens well y'all know why XD

Cocomj

Star
omg really? Do you know how excited I am right now?! >o< I have interest in korean and japanese but it doesn't go well because I don't know how to start the basic :( do you really mean to help me?
Yes really XD
Abt korean well i've just started so idk lol (download the app called lingodeer it's very useful )
About japanese well i can help you easier (not kanji tho i'm still learning them and aaaaah welp )
(The app is useful for jp as well but it won't help as much as having books and talking with people )(don't worry on that yet )
I'll be glad to help you :3
DM me :D
No joke

Cocomj

Star
good idea! let's see if I can go to their fansign... I'm gonna take a full bottle of holy water with me. Endless praying
The holy water is a good idea (be discret tho like idk put some on your hands and when you pass the note it will covered by that water )(protect yourself tho if you go like we dont you to get harmed )

Cocomj

Star
Just a thought from the alice flower pics :
3 of the boys are dressed in blue
3 are dressed in white
And Jmin is the only one in pink
My thought :
It's showing their masonic ranking :
RM,Hoobiii,Sug are handlers and programmed under the demian book
V,JayK,Jn were lower ranking and had to make a choice (go deeper or die )
(Programmed Alice )(Deltas ?)
Jmin as the lowest ranking member just following the herd to not die (i can be wrong ofc )
Obvious weak alter coming out (pink color)
I Peter pan programming
Idk maybe i'm seeing too far and i'm crazy XD

Alpha&Omega

Rookie
I'm trying so hard to have faith rn (i have a lot of bad thoughts still ingrained in my mind so that is getting in the way )
Take my time but no too long what do you mean ? :0
Yeah i would love to travel :3
doubts are what has lead me here in the 1st place so i also feel bad for doubting God bc i can't see him
It's true we are indeed all sinners no one is perfect bc if we were we wouldn't be here (thanks adam and eve lol )
Take your time to sort yourself out. If travelling is the means for you to get away the chaos inside your head, then go ahead. I know it’s scary to jump into the unknown. Even for me, I’m hesitant on every steps I make. I feel like my dreams are dead, I’m still looking for answers. And praying helps a lot. Best wish to all of us.

And also I recommend downloading an app version of the bible: youversion. You can customise it to your liking.

Hopeful

Star
Cherubs
IMG_20180809_122835.jpg

Cherubs are nowadays highly associated with i11umin4tis and drawn out on clothes and stuff along with the i11umin4ti symbolisms.. Plus the duality of black and white in these clothes also..

These designs in shirts are sold on amazon and the eye cherub painting on ebay..
images (2).jpegimages (3).jpeg

Plus a little video i found..

They might already be religious though, they could definitely be following 'God'. I keep in mind that anyone associated with the elite consider God as Satan. Their god is Satan, and that's who they follow and worship. About the sacrifice thing... I look at their past MV's. There is so many theories that Jin is dead in certain MV's, and maybe that was a warning already? Even some MV's with Taehyung being a killer and stabbing someone? Maybe that was a hint that he has or will make sacrifices for fame.. makes me think of his grandparents.
I did posted in the other thread long time before, that notice that taehyung is the one who tweeted about his coal briquette dog name just before 4 hours of Jonghyun death, because he is the one who should sacrifice for the group, and I heard from this thread that he have MV where he killed his father, because I guess he is the one who should sacrifice, it is so creepy and evil idea to put in MV

Yeah, may be they are really childish because they became part of the company as high schoolers and their first songs were all about hate (hating on the haters, hating on the teachers) and may be they still think that their classmates from 8 years ago give a F about their hate songs. And even if that's true, haters don't waste so much time hating as bts does. Do you imagine how much hate they have in themselves if that's true. If that's really what they care about, showing off and hating on haters their lives must be miserable, because their haters didn't sold their souls and didn't take the time to sit and write songs about how great and savage they are and spending millions on making the mvs to prove it! It would be really pitiful if that's the only reason why they wanted to be rich and famous. :/
really? BTS write hate songs? I didn't know that and I have seen many armies accusing others of hating, I doubt if BTS planted this in their mind

Hopeful

Star
really? BTS write hate songs? I didn't know that and I have seen many armies accusing others of hating, I doubt if BTS planted this in their mind
Not hate songs to be exactly .. Diss Tracks to be precise to people who offend them of some sort..
Like here is a lyric..
I love my self.. I know myself.. So hater you should love me too...

And such songs have a huge impact on today's people.. Because hatred is more common than love.. So these SELL more..

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Not hate songs to be exactly .. Diss Tracks to be precise to people who offend them of some sort..
Like here is a lyric..

And such songs have a huge impact on today's people.. Because hatred is more common than love.. So these SELL more..
I would never stan people that don't know what's patience and forgiveness.

wow

Veteran
Like here is a lyric..

i seriously have no respect left for them, i remember they used to be my number one inspiration with their song lyrics, but now that i know the TRUE meaning of all those songs, i feel betrayed and yet i still have pity for them somehow.

Maggieca

Veteran