BTS discussion thread

Oh nooo:D..... doggo should watch it he should buy his own o_O
And the seaweed on the mermaid's eye got me like :rolleyes:
And did u watch the J*c tweet? I think he doest know them well he called the b0mb a microphone idk... this is just a hidden message

he;s always looking at the phone thats why he's clumsy:D
Or his alter messin with his brains
He wants the free fame that comes along with mentioning beetees in his lame tweets...

A man at his age should know he's getting old and such childish acts are not going to bring the ol days and fame back.. He has had his time... He should live with some grace and decency now towards the end of his life.. To be remembered by the generation of his time.. Because the generations later coming won't be giving a damn who he is...

Last edited:

VSTGR

Established
Alright guys, I'm so paranoid right now because I really think that Trump is going to be assassinated today.
There's a news outlet called "Die Tagesschau" that just informed us that there will be massive anti-protests against Trump.
I've already shown you the predictive programming video.

In the show 24 hours they show you that the president of the USA visits London and there is massive protest against him.
Screenshot (75).png

In the article of "Die Tagesschau" there's a British woman that was interviewed. We know the Elite works in codes. The woman is 37 years old. 3x7=777. The number seven is perfection.

1+3+7+2+1+8=22 (MASTER BUILDER NUMBER GUYS!!!)
Gematria:
July=68/14/40/22
Dead:14/14/94/22
Trump:88/25/47/29 (47=74 just inverted!!!!)
London:74/29/88/25
Big Ben:39/30/123/33
friday:63/36/99/36
thirteen: 99/45/117

13th of July 2018=193rd day of the year; as you've seen above there's a lot of 39,63,36 (3x6=666) they all belong together in gematria they're only inverted/swapped

since Trump's presidency 20th January 2017= 539 days

Here's the video again, @5:04

Alright guys, I'm so paranoid right now because I really think that Trump is going to be assassinated today.
There's a news outlet called "Die Tagesschau" that just informed us that there will be massive anti-protests against Trump.
I've already shown you the predictive programming video.

In the show 24 hours they show you that the president of the USA visits London and there is massive protest against him.
View attachment 12744

In the article of "Die Tagesschau" there's a British woman that was interviewed. We know the Elite works in codes. The woman is 37 years old. 3x7=777. The number seven is perfection.

1+3+7+2+1+8=22 (MASTER BUILDER NUMBER GUYS!!!)
Gematria:
July=68/14/40/22
Dead:14/14/94/22
Trump:88/25/47/29 (47=74 just inverted!!!!)
London:74/29/88/25
Big Ben:39/30/123/33
friday:63/36/99/36
thirteen: 99/45/117

13th of July 2018=193rd day of the year; as you've seen above there's a lot of 39,63,36 (3x6=666) they all belong together in gematria they're only inverted/swapped

since Trump's presidency 20th January 2017= 539 days

Here's the video again, @5:04
If this really goes down I'll be in my bunker o_O

Last edited:
Things related to occultism are so horrible to look at..
Havent seen it all but saw the video and am still shocked that people really do this... o_O
and those drawings are just... what kind of mind/entity must compel them to create those.? hm....
off topic but came across this

Last edited:
Things related to occultism are so horrible to look at..
What is horrible in a tree? For example, it's my people's Tr ee of life. We believe that it's the center of the Universe. And you can travel to the Up per and Lo wer worlds climbing up/down the sacred Tree. The most beautiful thing :)

Attachments

Last edited:
More on the Ke'y Symbol + MK Ult.:
1531498325655.png

This site also talks about the movie "m00nlight" in which one of the songs that contain m00n children are sung:

Videos + more articles:
  1. THE KEY TO MIND CONTROL MARION KNOX
  2. M'KUlt'ra/Mo'narch/tra'uma programming - "Color Training"
  3. Fre'e'ma'so'nry’s Best Kept Secret
  4. Gateway - Gnosis, Illumination and Communion with the gods
  5. "Color Training" (and the Kingsman)
  6. Mi'nd-Cont'rol Program'ming - A-JA'X 'IN'SANE' (k-p0p group)
  7. Secrets of Occ'ult Symb'olism - R0th'schi'ld
  8. Code 33 - The Smashing Pumpkins
1531500466850.png
Except:
The metaphor of wind-as-spirit is the key to understanding the sequence with the old fan blowing air on the patient's face. We see him in the parallel scene moving as struggling strangely against the wind in a confusing black and white patterned room, dressed in yellow. That's an exhibit of the dissociated state while he's being programmed and demons are being installed. The antique fan blowing air on his face is the ancient ritual “machinery” of the invocation of the demonic Legion that facilitates the program installation. Yellow is the color of star light, fallen angel light, and yellow is the color of air and spirit elements used for the magick circle.
Source: http://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/2013/09/mind-control-programming-jax-insane.html

Excerpt:
Which brings me to the point I wish to make. Political correctness is the best way the left has to stamp out thought it doesn’t agree with. As the Spectator of London wrote recently, "If it’s impossible to say or write certain things, then it becomes impossible to think them and conformity is guaranteed for ever and ever." Ge'orge Or'well’s 198'4 is alive and thriving with p.c., except that this time it’s for real.
Source: /www.whale.to/b/
Another one (see the original video on YT for full description of the r'it'ual):
An early cartoon showing trau'ma-ba'sed mi'nd con'trol pro'gram'ming (like what would become M'K-ULT'RA Mo'narch (S'R'A)). Presented through the popular context of initia'tion rites for a sec'ret soc'iety (where chec'kerbo'ard floor and plenty of m'as'on'ry is featured). The importance of r'it'ual ****** and trauma is illustrated, for dis's'oci'ation into alt'ers and subsequent illu'min'ation and trans'fo'rmation of character.
Transcript of initiations intro from the video:
We are the members of 'do it or die,'
The eye, the eye, the eye
Watch us make Bimbo, as easy as pie,
The eye ,the eye, the eye
We are tough, you bet,
Filled with college pep
Bring him on, we cry,
The eye ,the eye, the eye
B.I.M.B.O.
BIMBO!
whats interesting is this part of the song:
We are the members of 'do it or die,'
Remember this shirt: "join or di"

Last edited:
this bangtan bomb was posted, watch from 4:50

here you can see them looking happier than ever practicing that DDang song but you know what's funny? this video was filmed the exact same day J1n's grandma passed away. they are wearing the same clothes they wore on that vlive

and also the same clothes in this picture (posted the day grandma died)

So this group call each other a "family" but all of them were dancing and looking so happy a few hours after J1n lost his grandma. this type of "family bond" is very strange right? showing no empathy for their fellow member

this bangtan bomb was posted, watch from 4:50

here you can see them looking happier than ever practicing that DDang song but you know what's funny? this video was filmed the exact same day J1n's grandma passed away. they are wearing the same clothes they wore on that vlive

and also the same clothes in this picture (posted the day grandma died)

So this group call each other a "family" butall of them were dancing and looking so happy a few hours after J1n lost his grandma. this type of "family bond" is very strange right? showing no empathy for their fellow member
I don't get it. If MK Ultra is real and if the boys have been subjected to that, then does that mean human emotion has been stripped away as well? Or has being involved in the occult (hypothetically) really removed any moral compass so they don't know the difference between right and wrong anymore? Even if they aren't close at all, to be that happy looking under the circumstances is inhuman.

I don't get it. If MK Ultra is real and if the boys have been subjected to that, then does that mean human emotion has been stripped away as well? Or has being involved in the occult (hypothetically) really removed any moral compass so they don't know the difference between right and wrong anymore? Even if they aren't close at all, to be that happy looking under the circumstances is inhuman.
While there is definitely no doubt MK Ultra is real, I have no idea what the full extent of psychological damage is :/ I would think that torture would have some kinda negative effect on emotions. With your consciousness being ripped apart, it would be hard to gather your emotions. :(

I don't know what to tell you . If they are Mk ultra victims that could explain them being so cold and shameless but I don'tknow if that's the case or they are just inhuman after doing who knows what to get this popularity

I can understand them reharsing a song because it's part of their job but the way they were acting in that video was disturbing, especially J1min and Tae3 dancing around like they were in some type of celebration a few hours after their "brother" lost a family member :oops:
the only one who didn't participate in their "party" was J-K