BTS discussion thread

_chsryy

Rookie
yeah his behaviour remind me of what Ranfan said in the old thread
It makes so much sense because he always was flirty but not like this, he is literally offering himself and coming out too strong to the point his bandmates are looking embarrassed of him in some situations
HI I'm new to this forum, it just opened my eyes even I wasn't an hardcore fan. But can I share you something? At first when I discovered B####T_$ it was because of bs&&&T... Let me tell you something. I hated this group since the run/I need u Era I don't know why but I always thought that theses boys were so arrogant, like '' we are the best dancer of kpop '' smtg like that. My sis asked me one day if I listened to run I told her directly '' No, I hate this group and I don't like their music and this BS&&T is the worse I hate this song " the same question goes for '' b$t '' too and same answer. But, later I told myself I don't have to be so hater towards a group that I don't know. So I started to watch some MV like run or I need you, and I didn't like I need u so much. But THEN, I watched bl8dswt&T... The song I hate the most (don't know why atm) I started to liked.... Gosh and then I started to be a little more curious abt members, fancam, Twitter, schedule...... I didn't understand why, but yes I became an '' army '' I stream fake love wtf I didn't like so much the song but god, I started to stream and dl their music album suddenly.... Until I have some nightmare..... Because I'm sensitive spiritually.. And I also sense that before this forum, something going wrong with V and especially RM.. And all this forum confirms that,... I'm not surprised but was choked af when saw jimmy picture possessed

I have a question about Jimmy( akajm) what if their behavior is the consequence of the demon possess??? I mean I really find strange that principally it target black men, remember Tony too, what if it's the thing inside his body can manifest wherever??? Can the demon be so attracted by everything and then showed by possession?

I'm very sorry for my bad English, I'm French I hope you can understand
Thanks for this forum again!!!

Mr.Fishnet

Established
ever since i came to the kpop thread i can't stand kdrama either, not only they promote drinking but also premarital/free sex, lgbt, transhumanism, etc. kdramas nowadays are totally different compared to the ones from 10-15 years ago :(

agree. there are many groups who deserve more attention, such as b.a.p, i think they're much more talented and positive. bt$ are so overrated and the amount of hype is just sickening.
I KNOW RIGHT!!! me myself who USED to be an army from i think from the i need you era till the DNA era. honestly even when i was an army there were some periods were i wanted to stop following them by armys are evrywhere i literally forced myself to stan them and then you could say i became "woke", they have so much content it was overbearing for me and i felt like i was basically forcing myself to like them and realized that i could just drop the "army" status when i realized i wasnt the only one feeling that way.

bts literally was starting to appear everywhere that even when i was an army i was getting pretty annoyed and especially when they went to america. ever since they went there , they became too like idk how to explain it , overhyped, westernized, americanized, and it's just disgust me how armies especially new ones say struff like "bts didn't work their asses off so that kpop can get a free ride", "bts was so poor they starved and look at them now all because of hard work bla bla bla you have no right to hate them bla bla bla they deserve everything bla bla bla".

this is the annoying part because its just pure deppressing that people do not realize that their ALOT OF PEOPLE/GROUPS MAYBE HUNDREDS , THOUSANDS , EVEN MILLIONS! THAT WORK THEIR ASSES OFF AND SUFFERED EVEN MORE THAN BTS AND EVEN MAYBE HAVE MORE TALENT BUT LIFE WASN'T GIVING THEM ANY OF THAT CHAMPAGNE GUCCI LIFE! LIKE WHY WHERE ARE THEIR SHARE OF SUCCESS/FAME?! LIKE IT'S REALLY DEPPRESING TO SEE ARMIES BRAINWASHED INTO THIS DREAMLAND WHERE HARD WORK WILL 100% BRING SUCCESS/FAME/PAY OFF LIKE IF THAT WAS THE CASE THEN MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WOULD BE ON THE SAME STATUS AS BTS!!!

like people seriously believe that bullshit? shit bts isnt extraordinary in talent or anything so it just makes me angry how unfair life can be. i bet you if they were ugly/fat ,99% of their fans wouldnt even know them let alone the media! i am 100% sure there's more to bts's fame and that they have some relation with devil/illuminati. it's really upsetting when i see armies disrespecting the rest of people , and overhype bts and give them more than they deserve. sorry if i sound a little salty it's just that armies ar brainwashed into living in some fantasy world where hard work actually brings you a status like bts's, to keep them away from the real truth.

Hopeful

Star
HI I'm new to this forum, it just opened my eyes even I wasn't an hardcore fan. But can I share you something? At first when I discovered B####T_$ it was because of bs&&&T... Let me tell you something. I hated this group since the run/I need u Era I don't know why but I always thought that theses boys were so arrogant, like '' we are the best dancer of kpop '' smtg like that. My sis asked me one day if I listened to run I told her directly '' No, I hate this group and I don't like their music and this BS&&T is the worse I hate this song " the same question goes for '' b$t '' too and same answer. But, later I told myself I don't have to be so hater towards a group that I don't know. So I started to watch some MV like run or I need you, and I didn't like I need u so much. But THEN, I watched bl8dswt&T... The song I hate the most (don't know why atm) I started to liked.... Gosh and then I started to be a little more curious abt members, fancam, Twitter, schedule...... I didn't understand why, but yes I became an '' army '' I stream fake love wtf I didn't like so much the song but god, I started to stream and dl their music album suddenly.... Until I have some nightmare..... Because I'm sensitive spiritually.. And I also sense that before this forum, something going wrong with V and especially RM.. And all this forum confirms that,... I'm not surprised but was choked af when saw jimmy picture possessed

I have a question about Jimmy( akajm) what if their behavior is the consequence of the demon possess??? I mean I really find strange that principally it target black men, remember Tony too, what if it's the thing inside his body can manifest wherever??? Can the demon be so attracted by everything and then showed by possession?

I can only answer that.. I have seen dem0n possessed people and that entity takes entire control of human body.. Human body is just like a meat suit (i just suddenly remembered lady g4g4s meat suit) for the dem0ns
. They can wear it and take it off as they please after they get in...
Then comes the alter egos..
Once the person is gentle and the very next moment he she can become a monster..
So yes if they allow them in.. That thing can control and the person when comes back to senses doesn't even remember what he she has been doing

Mr.Fishnet

Established

"I hated this group since the run/I need u Era I don't know why but I always thought that theses boys were so arrogant, like '' we are the best dancer of kpop '' smtg like that." same honestly my gut always told me there was something that match with me about them. at the end i realized I was literally just forcing myself to stan them and was stressing myself out by the amount of content i have to watch from them and would get mad at myself when i dont watch/complete all their content. thankfully i quite after the fake love era , i said i quite after the dna era in my last post but it was actually the fake love era.

Hopeful

Star
I KNOW RIGHT!!! me myself who USED to be an army from i think from the i need you era till the DNA era. honestly even when i was an army there were some periods were i wanted to stop following them by armys are evrywhere i literally forced myself to stan them and then you could say i became "woke", they have so much content it was overbearing for me and i felt like i was basically forcing myself to like them and realized that i could just drop the "army" status when i realized i wasnt the only one feeling that way.

bts literally was starting to appear everywhere that even when i was an army i was getting pretty annoyed and especially when they went to america. ever since they went there , they became too like idk how to explain it , overhyped, westernized, americanized, and it's just disgust me how armies especially new ones say struff like "bts didn't work their asses off so that kpop can get a free ride", "bts was so poor they starved and look at them now all because of hard work bla bla bla you have no right to hate them bla bla bla they deserve everything bla bla bla".

this is the annoying part because its just pure deppressing that people do not realize that their ALOT OF PEOPLE/GROUPS MAYBE HUNDREDS , THOUSANDS , EVEN MILLIONS! THAT WORK THEIR ASSES OFF AND SUFFERED EVEN MORE THAN BTS AND EVEN MAYBE HAVE MORE TALENT BUT LIFE WASN'T GIVING THEM ANY OF THAT CHAMPAGNE GUCCI LIFE! LIKE WHY WHERE ARE THEIR SHARE OF SUCCESS/FAME?! LIKE IT'S REALLY DEPPRESING TO SEE ARMIES BRAINWASHED INTO THIS DREAMLAND WHERE HARD WORK WILL 100% BRING SUCCESS/FAME/PAY OFF LIKE IF THAT WAS THE CASE THEN MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WOULD BE ON THE SAME STATUS AS BTS!!!

like people seriously believe that bullshit? shit bts isnt extraordinary in talent or anything so it just makes me angry how unfair life can be. i bet you if they were ugly/fat ,99% of their fans wouldnt even know them let alone the media! i am 100% sure there's more to bts's fame and that they have some relation with devil/illuminati. it's really upsetting when i see armies disrespecting the rest of people , and overhype bts and give them more than they deserve. sorry if i sound a little salty it's just that armies ar brainwashed into living in some fantasy world where hard work actually brings you a status like bts's, to keep them away from the real truth.
I understand you...
It's good that you are now woke enough to open up about your feelings

Mr.Fishnet

Established
I understand you...
It's good that you are now woke enough to open up about your feelings
yeah I felt better when i also knew im not the only one who feels that way, what's even sad is that if i dared say that in front of armies they would legit attack me. like they're so brainwashed into their bts world which is all about bts that they deny and disrespect any different persepective or opinion from the outside world. it's sad but the truth of today's world :(

Kas

Rookie
Most of us are not prepared for ww3, I think we should from now prepare for this, we should have plan to immigrate to Switzerland or New Zealand, hopefully, we will survive
I wouldn't call S witzer land a safe place, check out those articles https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/mock-human-sacrifice-ritual-caught-video-cern-video/ and https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/opening-ceremony-worlds-largest-tunnel-bizarre-occult-ritual/ and there are many more that can be found on the web indicating that C E R N is a sinister place

Mr.Fishnet

Established
guys what do you all think about the news today death of kim dongyoon from SPECTRUM??

I sense something very fishy and sketchy here. so PECTRUM's dong Yoon died of "unknown cause" meaning there is still no cause as to why/how he died, and later the company also said that they are surprised by the increasing numbers of fans for the group/agency, isn't this fishy to you? Or just me? Personally I like to put it this way, who would have benefitted the most from the death of dong Yoon?

Will the answer is the agency, first when he died it became major headlines causing everyone to hear/know of the group, causing more people knowing about them, meaning a ton of new fans, meaning money, now this is just my theory and my gut tells me that as soon as I heard of the news. Sure you may say "it's disgusting, no one would ever do that, you're crazy" but alot of people seem to not know that there are people out there who would kill even their own blood for money/power. And the another thing that also supports my claim is how his death is from "unknown causes", now the puzzle is complete right? Death from unknown causes and the company benefited by gaining peoples attention. This is just what I think now and is just my theory. By no means do I intend to offend anyone. I just wanted to tell you what my guy tells me honestly.

so in conclusion I think he was sacrificed and murdered by someone that was ordered from one of the top people above. Now the thing is I don't know why they would specifically target him but maybe he knew something/discovered something bad he shouldn't have known so they offed him, I am sure there is also more to why they specifically targeted him

I just remebered he also died in july 27 which was the longest blood moon eclipse which was the day of dong yoon's death , THIS IS GETTING TOO UNCANNY TO JUST BE A "COINCIDENCE".

saintroserosalia

Established
agree. there are many groups who deserve more attention, such as b.a.p, i think they're much more talented and positive. bt$ are so overrated and the amount of hype is just sickening.
I just recently went to BAP's concert. It wasn't full house but I enjoyed their concert a lot more than BT$'. BAP is one of very few kpop groups that are more genuine to their fans, truthfully. Less scripted and more spontaneous.

saintroserosalia

Established
Them being arrogant is quite true: my initial impression was like that too. BTS tried too hard to be cool and in my disbelief, I find them still trying too hard. Why do I think so ? Because of 'Ddaeng'. I am sick of them writing about haters, even when they are literally on top of the kpop world now. They are seriously and successfully transforming themselves into T. Swift 2.0. Smh.

nad

Rookie

Ex-ARMY like you are so adorable. Like if you want to leave - leave without drama, nagging and mess. Just live your new life without hatred and enjoy. You know - negative emotions slowly destroy your body and mind.
"Give them more than they deserve" - they get what they deserve. Why BTS are successful? Good question. You know big companies put money to create researching teams to find BTS key to success. So sad that during your days as ARMY you didnt realise what is their " formula". I'm as ARMY I know for sure why BTS deserve everything they've got.

Reactions: Lin

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Ex-ARMY like you are so adorable. Like if you want to leave - leave without drama, nagging and mess. Just live your new life without hatred and enjoy. You know - negative emotions slowly destroy your body and mind.
"Give them more than they deserve" - they get what they deserve. Why BTS are successful? Good question. You know big companies put money to create researching teams to find BTS key to success. So sad that during your days as ARMY you didnt realise what is their " formula". I'm as ARMY I know for sure why BTS deserve everything they've got.
Then tell me the reason honey, bet you gonna pull out that "hard work" card. also hatred? lmao i feel sad for you. it's always the weak people like you are easy to brainwash. sure you might call me hater or anti, i call myself a woke person trying to spread awarness to people being brainwashed to actually realize and know the meaning about what they hear and see. sorry i don't stan satan worshippers and occult members that cast spells on their audience

saintroserosalia

Established
EXACTLY. But that's the thing. They claim they love the boys but they really don't. If they really loved them, why don't many of them care that the boys might be in need of a break and that they're tired of constantly performing, recording, doing Vlives etc. Why don't many of them care that the boys have had NO privacy whatsoever since they debuted? Why don't they care that their precious idols can't live normal lives, can't date like normal people, can't eat like normal people. Why don't they care that J*i*n hasn't even had a proper time to mourn for his grandma, or that the members didn't seem to really give a damn despite being "closer than family"? Why don't they care about how depressing and dark their lyrics are, like a cry for help? Oh, right, it's because most of them don't see them as human beings. They're just a product for them to consume.
Screenshot (236).png

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Well if Sug@ suddenly needs to be hospitalized in near future or goes MIA for some reason then it means he did breakdown and needs reprogramming.
oh sorry I am late
I always thought it might be something strange each time they "get sick" for very small reasons (like my ear hurts lol). When I didn t know ab mkultra i thought they kinda need to be present at a ritual or somth

_chsryy

Rookie
I did some research and you’re right and I’m soo confused.

Turns out this ‘Aileen’ girl on twitter is spreading bs lol. She got it from this twitter account that regularly posts about planets and the earth like random stuff. The twitter is @beautyofspaceHQ, I guess since they posted that Giza pyramids photo today she assumed it happened today and so did we lol.

“Even the universe is an army” according to her :eek:
This is totally insane, and completely a BS, why and how can they be so foolish ? or even going so far to create false informations .... I really started to think, it's dangerous at the point that fandom create, or spread random stuff, i really think if BTS fall one day, it will be because of ARM. And these fandom will be the reason to b*****t$'s falling, losing all credibility ..

nad

Rookie
Then tell me the reason honey, bet you gonna pull out that "hard work" card
Why hard work doesn't count?
1. Hard work - you cant deny that. They spend all their youth for job like this.
Of course not all hard working people succeed. But without continuos efforts it's hard to move forward and to keep results.
Hard work gives you more opportunities.
Hard work SOMETIMES lead to great results.
2. Their personalities and personal talents. BTS are very charismatic &relatable people that naturally attract attention. You know - people like this exist in each society. Some one is surrounded by crowd of friends, and someone has a few or alone. Chemistry, charisma, natural magnetism etc. - it has many names.
3. Songs, performance, content, attitude.
I know there are many talented artists with good songs (I'm fan of many American-speaking artists & kpop fan since 2009). And I really enjoy BTS lyrics - very relatable and raw.
You can know more about their personalities and worldview just reading lyrics - so it strengthens bond between artist and fandom.
4. MVs and whole storyline. Lumpens& Big Hit writers, stylists etc. - I applaud to them for creating good content.
5. Fandom - you know we are like reflection of artists. We look in same direction. Our worldview, values - similar.
ARMY work as hard as boys to promote them.
6. Luck. Sometimes you just need to be in exact place at exact time to catch the luck. Pure luck/magic)) and it's beautiful. I also hope to work hard and maybe find my lucky two birds in bright blue sky.
7. Another many factors that still influence silently.

Last edited:

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Why hard work doesn't count?
1. Hard work - you cant deny that. They spend all their youth for job like this.
Of course not all hard working people succeed. But without continuos efforts it's hard to move forward and to keep results.
Hard work gives you more opportunities.
Hard work SOMETIMES lead to great results.
2. Their personalities and personal talents. BTS are very charismatic &relatable people that naturally attract attention. You know - people like this exist in each society. Some one is surrounded by crowd of friends, and someone has a few or alone. Chemistry, charisma, natural magnetism etc. - it has many names.
3. Songs, performance, content, attitude.
I know there are many talented artists with good songs (I'm fan of many American-speaking artists & kpop fan since 2009). And I really enjoy BTS lyrics - very relatable and raw.
You can know more about their personalities and worldview just reading lyrics - so it strengthens bond between artist and fandom.
4. MVs and whole storyline. Lumpens& Big Hit writers, stylists etc. - I applaud to them for creating good content.
5. Fandom - you know we are like reflection of artists. We look in same direction. Our worldview, values - similar.
ARMY work as hard as boys to promote them.
6. Luck. Sometimes you just need to be in exact place at exact time to catch the luck. Pure magic)) and it's beautiful. I also hope to work hard and maybe find my lucky two birds in bright blue sky.
7. Another many factors that still influence silently.
lmao knew it, what you all said as quoted in one of my previous posts can all be found in MILLIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE/GROUPS so don't act like they're extraordinary or the first or last group to have a persona/talent/blabla plus there talent and personas aren't really outstanding there are lots of similar idols. It's just sad to see you brainwashed like this. obviously no one can achieve this level of a status just by being handsome/pretty having a nic persona or having "talent". it's sad you do not realize kim jonghyun of shinee was a sacrifice as a way of passing all the fame and money from sm to bighit so bts booms out, and don't get started on that family bs the ceo of bighit is putting on just for show he literally said the formula he used for bts worked so he's going to try a new group which literally confirmed bts is just a product. bts basically sold their sould for fame and money are part of the illuminati and worship satan. the elites that are high up in the illuminati are the true ones that made them rich n famous, and as you can't deny they have public/group curses cast on their audience in those satanic stages they have used alot, don't even try to pull the "concept" card, they literally have alot of stages that have a satanic occult theme

nad

Rookie
lmao knew it, what you all said as quoted in one of my previous posts can all be found in MILLIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE/GROUPS so don't act like they're extraordinary or the first or last group to have a persona/talent/blabla plus there talent and personas aren't really outstanding there are lots of similar idols. It's just sad to see you brainwashed like this. obviously no one can achieve this level of a status just by being handsome/pretty having a nic persona or having "talent". it's sad you do not realize kim jonghyun of shinee was a sacrifice as a way of passing all the fame and money from sm to bighit so bts booms out, and don't get started on that family bs the ceo of bighit is putting on just for show he literally said the formula he used for bts worked so he's going to try a new group which literally confirmed bts is just a product. bts basically sold their sould for fame and money are part of the illuminati and worship satan. the elites that are high up in the illuminati are the true ones that made them rich n famous, and as you can't deny they have public/group curses cast on their audience in those satanic stages they have used alot, don't even try to pull the "concept" card, they literally have alot of stages that have a satanic occult theme
Yes, many groups have talents, good songs, hard work etc. But humans are not robots. All we have different personalities and different path. Chemistry of exact BTS members & exact time &exact strategy&exact path &little bit LUCK = it all worked. And of course Big Hit are gonna produce new group. BTS brought the company from debts and company has to live further even long after BTS peak of success.
Probably we met firstly at this forum. I told earlier that I'm pagan and I do rituals to water/fire/the Moon/the Sun etc. :) But I'm not bad. Honestly. My belief is ancient and we dont intend any harm. And I see nothing bad in using Fire in concept or ancient paganish symbols etc.

_chsryy

Rookie
Didn’t see anything weird. They were performed live for sure no lip syncing like people tend to claim.
When I saw the performance, unfortunately I was so into lmao, even the girl who streamed in live on YT kept on repeat and repeat the part of jeonkay showing his abs .. (well i was totally brainwashed that I took a picture when I saw this in live, but don't worry I deleted all some B**t$ content I had on my phone..)
IMO now:

jeonkayy showing his abs, and saw also some animal print, I directly thought about sex selling, kitten all that stuff.
I explain my view; in my PO, I started to think if it's that kind of thing they're doing to promote themselve to US ? (Knowing that all celebrity present to the show, i'm sure of 100%, can be a part of the occults or the same affair that the boy is in?) so I started to analyze and wonder if it isn't a "way" to show the boys ? like selling sex, showing the product on the stage, ??
I know it may sounds crazy, but when I saw jeonkayy face/eyes/expression this is what I think, like as if they all showing the seductive/dark expression or behavior to please the real audience there.. ?

What do you think ?