BTS discussion thread

That's not the london bridge, that's the Tower Bridge named for The Tower of London that is right next to it. Well very close to it. Many get the Tower Bridge confused as the London bridge.

This is the London Bridge, as you can see Big Ben is close to it.

View attachment 12939

The only reason I know this is because I stayed at the Tower Thistle Hotel which is right next to the tower bridge.
Well even if there is a mistake
What do you think of my food for thought ?
Crazy or not ?

Wow 0_o
Well i guess i need to look more at any buildings now X)
I was thinking abt this cause my bro went to the uk and he took a pic of an obelizk (i was like smh if he fckin knew and also a museum with occult symbo everywhere i was like oh jeez...)
Sorry i went off track XD
he took a pic maybe this....
this thing all around ppl. don't even know what it represents.(even i didnt know before)
they are sneaky hiding this in plain sight
1531614581691.png

VSTGR

Established
I think the song for children "London Bridge is falling down" gets a very LITERAL meaning when we know what they're up to.
We have been conditioned for this event since we were children......What the...
e363ce22577d129635cf6aca56e96ab3.jpg
I can't believe the truth has been in plain sight all these years

he took a pic maybe this....
this thing all around ppl. don't even know what it represents.(even i didnt know before)
they are sneaky hiding this in plain sight
View attachment 12944
Yeah I also recently found out about those things. They exist in most places of power in major cities (close to government buildings for example).

VSTGR

Established
Shook didn't know they are c0mmun1st .... i thought they would play more on cosumerism / cap1talism since they are more financial el1te
Like I've said. Capitalism and Communism are both their inventions. It doesn't matter which system they take, they corrupt the people either way.

Yeah I also recently found out about those things. They exist in most places of power in major cities (close to government buildings for example).
they have a special purpose in ancient egypt .. yess in capitals...
1531615140846.png

1531615284235.png
also add this
1531615211480.png

Like I've said. Capitalism and Communism are both their inventions. It doesn't matter which system they take, they corrupt the people either way.
they playing both sides... they control it either way...
i heard this is that hegelian dialectic

Attachments

I think the song for children "London Bridge is falling down" gets a very LITERAL meaning when we know what they're up to.
We have been conditioned for this event since we were children......What the...
View attachment 12946
I can't believe the truth has been in plain sight all these years
And "Ring-a-Ring" o Rosies" was about the plague, so they had children singing about death as well. Pretty creepy thinking back now, especially the end. And we all fall down. And they're doing it to us even as adults, singing along with modern day songs about dark magic and demons and whatnot.

Most definitely not crazy. You'd be surprised how interwoven esoteric symbols and numerology is in seemingly regular architecture. And it happens all over the world too. The elite are sneaky mofos.
Looking at the tower bridge made me think of the Abraxas building i found a while back
It's literally 2 ends of the spectrum : either they are sneaky AF or they are showing it into our faces
Smh :/
(The world is ruled by evil i just.... Ugh....)

Looking at the tower bridge made me think of the Abraxas building i found a while back
It's literally 2 ends of the spectrum : either they are sneaky AF or they are showing it into our faces
Yeah, all these things are hidden in plain sight. That way they get to show everyone who really owns this world, but most people are too asleep to notice.

they have a special purpose in ancient egypt .. yess in capitals...
View attachment 12947

View attachment 12951
also add this
View attachment 12948

they playing both sides... they control it either way...
i heard this is that hegelian dialectic
Yup, the hegelian dialectic. Two seemingly opposing ideologies come together to form a new united one. They're gonna do this with conservatives and liberals in the USA, unite the two opposing political parties, and then eventually on a more global scale. Goes with giving people the illusion of choice and option when they actually control everything.

Yeah, all these things are hidden in plain sight. That way they get to show everyone who really owns this world, but most people are too asleep to notice.
Like obnoxious boasting in ppl's faces but sneaky type of thing . Dualism in sneakiness like a snake
1531615795777.png
1531615766607.png
1531615822826.png

Yup, the hegelian dialectic. Two seemingly opposing ideologies come together to form a new united one. They're gonna do this with conservatives and liberals in the USA, unite the two opposing political parties, and then eventually on a more global scale. Goes with giving people the illusion of choice and option when they actually control everything.
THIS! Illusion of choice... how they keep the masses brainwashed happens every election... same puppeteers are in control...