BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
Have you guys heard of Kim Dong Yoon's passing? only 20 years old. :( Makes me worry about BTS and all groups, to be honest.
Yes born 1998.. Too young..
I just wish everyone stays safe... Tonight is a special night for the cults .
Date today makes 27 = 2+ 7 =9 inverted is 6

I was scared already because of today... But still heard the news of a death

Wandering mind

Established
I read something about Stellar promoting the Kabbalah by using it as a concept. Also, in the article, it says that most Koreans own a copy of the Talmud which shocked me the most. I know that i shouldnt be surprised considering that they’re fond of tarot readings and all but yeah heres the full article

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/k-is-for-kaballah-in-korean-pop-hit-1.442957

View attachment 10271
oh my god! I didn't know about the korean and talmud thing! thank you for the article, aslo I am so shocked Stellar cb is related to Kaballah, I am not updated with other kpop acts.

Wandering mind

Established
Have you guys heard of Kim Dong Yoon's passing? only 20 years old. :( Makes me worry about BTS and all groups, to be honest.
yes I heard about it, may he RIP. it made me worry too and I kept thinking about them, also I was waiting for bi9hit to post something since the eclipse is today, a very special day and I was afraid something bad will happen today also.

whitetable

Established
Wow.. They look sooo good.. Like polished and every single one has the same color... :):p
Thanks for showing
Yes they were :D
Is the red color on strawberry implying their sweetness level? Like the very bright red will have different level of sweetness with the dark one? I am curious about it

Hopeful

Star
Yes they were :D
Is the red color on strawberry implying their sweetness level? Like the very bright red will have different level of sweetness with the dark one? I am curious about it
How do you know when strawberries are sweet?

Of course there will be variation in each batch, but these are general buying tips:

1. Buy local. If berries come from far away, they have to be picked before they're ripe, which means less flavor.
  2. Buy in-season. ...
  3. Look for bright red. ...
  4. Don't worry about shape. ...
  5. Don't worry about size. ...
  6. Buy organic.

drinking is very common in south korea, but i don't like it as well... both kpop and kdrama are promoting alcoholic beverages A LOT and it affects their fans' point of view about drinking. even some of my muslim friends tried soju because of kdramas. it saddens me to see how none of these celebrities use their fame and power to promote a positive habit / lifestyle.
Thats one of the reason I can't stand Kdrama, its all about drinking seriously, its nothing but trash, and I wanted to do video in the future about the dangers of Kdrama on promoting bad things....Celebrities are not allowed to promote good thing, even some celebrity they don't drink, they cannot promote that, unless they are out of it, in order to have higher ranks and better payment, they have to promote evil things, this is how they get their fame

What this guy wrote/predict, some of them are what we discussed as well, especially Tump deaths and the WW3 which some of you said gonna happen at the Olympic. If it's true, that it's gonna be false alarm, we're doomed! Not all people in this world are smart. They all gonna believe it and this will cause massive problem.
Shit, I know its bad to say this, but I wish I never born in this world!
Most of us are not prepared for ww3, I think we should from now prepare for this, we should have plan to immigrate to Switzerland or New Zealand, hopefully, we will survive

Tonight's the eclipse night guys...
The longest blood moon eclipse
Starting 27th july.. Ending on 28th july.. Will be longer than 6 hours..
Who will be watching it tonight? Provided the clouds don't cover up the sky...
Which i highly think they will surely cover up.. But i still will watch ...
The stupid illuminati think this is very important for their bullshit rituals, thats why there is reported death in Kpop, I am really fed up with their bullshit, people should wake up and realize how death is only happening during their rituals days

totally... i'm thinking about other groups & artists who are as talented (or maybe even more talented) as bt$ but they have to serve in the military. it's so unfair to let bt$ slip out of the military enlistment just because they won bbma's top social artist. they won because of the fans' votes and social media engagements, not because of their music & talents.
I am also fed up of media publicizing that BTS is special and different etc, well they are not special in any way, honestly, there are many group that are similar or even better than them, BTS are just the media hype nothing more

hrosies

Rookie
View attachment 13591

@truthseeker019821837 maybe Mang is tryna pull/save T@t@ from bad things (from other members)? Hmm.. but judging from all of the photos, T@t@ seems to be a naughty character.
This reminds me of “Burn The Stage”, when they talked about Jayhope almost leaving bt$ when they were trainees. He should’ve left when he still could :(

Hey guys. I know I said I was going to be going on a semi-permenant break and I am planning on doing that, there was just something I needed to share with you guys before I do. This will be my last post for a while, and I'm not even quite sure where I'm going with this, this might be a reach and you are all free to call me crazy or tell me I'm overthinking. But the entire theory I'm about to share is more to emphasise how interconected everything is, especially with the link between Western music and Kpop (actually, the entire global music industry as a whole, I think is involved). It's pretty long so apologies in advance. I've been feeling anxious for some or other reason, like I'm anticipating something bad is going to happen this month and in August. Idk. Quick disclaimer that I am not very familiar with astrology, and I am sure there are people here who are much more knoweledgable than me in this area. Please feel free to correct/go into detail about anything mentioned as these are all things I tried to research on my own. Anyway, here goes.

The Age of Aquarius

[Disclaimer: The following is a collection of observation and speculation. Please do not take this as fact.]
View attachment 13604
Astrology
Before I start, I'd like to clear up a bit about what the Age of Aquarius is. The Age of Aquarius is an astrological age.

"An astrological age, also known as a great month, refers to the position of the Sun - from our perspective - in relation to the background constellations at the time of the vernal equinox.The vernal equinox, on March 20-22 of every year, is the point at which the Sun's arc across the sky shifts from the southern hemisphere to the northern hemisphere, marking the beginning of spring in the north and autumn in the south. Currently, the constellation behind the Sun at the vernal equinox is Pisces, the fish. The next constellation after Pisces will be Aquarius, the water-bearer. The constellation Aquarius is one of the oldest recognised constellations, and played a role in ancient Greek, Babylonian and Hindu mythology."
Source: https://owlcation.com/stem/What-is-the-age-of-Aquarius

There is much speculation about when the age is meant to begin, but a common belief is that it started on 21 December 2012. No big surprise, really, that was the year people claimed the world was going to end. There were also plenty of global significant events that took place.

The same article describes how many people believe this age will "bring great upheaval to human society, causing the rise and fall of civilizations, expansion of global consciousnesses, changing family structures, and the ushering in of a global utopia and/or a fascist Orwellian nightmare. This is, of course, complete speculation."
We've already discussed things about how the world seems to be progressing toward disaster and all of these things are indeed happening. This sounds like a NWO type of deal. Remember how we've also discussed that the NWO will be run on the concept of " love" and "tolerance"? R*M has also mentioned the book 1984 by George Orwell, which is where the concept of the "Orwellian society" came from. Many people compare the coming NWO with the society of 1984. Someone also posted a pic of Sug.a wearing a "Babylon" shirt. If you do research into the occult, basically every branch of it can be traced back to a singular Babylonian origin.
Many famous occultists (inspired by the infamous Aleister Crowley), have also spoken of the Age of Aquarius, painting it as something to be celebrated -doing away with the old and starting a new society in which anything goes under the name of love.

The Musical
There is also a 1970s song by a group called The 5th Dimension called The Age of Aquarius off their album Let the Sunshine In.
View attachment 13593
The Age of Aquarius -The 5th Dimension:

When the Moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars,
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars (common theme of love again, what the NWO will be based on)

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius
Aquarius
Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revelation

And the mind's true liberation (this is the point of the Illuminati, to find "enlightenment" and become like gods)
Aquarius
Aquarius

Jupiter and Mars in astrology:
View attachment 13596
"Mars is the planet of action and energy, the ancients also considered it the planet of war. Mars was able to use its power and strength in order to fight for what it believed in, fight power and bring resolution to conflict. Even though Mars' energy can be destructive, it can also inspire change and movement. Mars also rules over intense emotions like lust, passion and anger. Jupiter is the planet of benevolence, generosity, hope, optimism, good-will, finances, capitalism, trade, commerce, treaties, arbitration, the courts and judiciary, diplomacy, publishing, advertising, the public expression of opinion, religion, philosophy, ethical issues, long journeys, ships and shipping. He rules expansion, economic growth, wealth creation, higher profits, wages and prices, luxury goods and salesmanship. Mars and Jupiter are going to be aligning in the sky in the Scorpio constellation. Scorpio energy is all about transformation, death and rebirth.Mars and Jupiter aligning is extremely rare, in fact the next time this will happen will be in 2020. Whenever rare alignments like this take place their energy is always more significant and special."
Source: http://foreverconscious.com/intuitive-astrology-mars-jupiter-align-january-2018

Many posters here like @SHinEeHeaven have mentioned 2020 as a year that will see something big happening, whether people think it will be WW3 or something else (I'd just like to say that while I personally do not take part in nor believe in astrology and its surrounding religions, I believe that the elites do and that is why I think it's important to have an understanding of the dates they hold as important). Also note the theme of "change" and resolution -these are all things BT.S are famous for involving in their concepts. Especially for their upcoming album. So the song talks about the NWO agenda obviously, with a focus on enlightenment and love and peace. It has many references to astrology and astronomy. This is where the similarities begin.

DNA -BT.S:
View attachment 13599
Our meeting is a mathematical formula
(the universe if crafted by maths and science)
Religious commandments, law of the universe (Crowley's law about "do what thy wilt", the "law beneath love")
The proof of fate that has been given to me
You are the source of my dreams
Take it take it
Destiny's been chosen to the hand that I extend to you

Don't worry love
All of this is not a coincidence
We are totally different baby
(alignment of Mars and Jupiter)
The two of us found fate

From the day the universe was birthed (theme of death and rebirth)
Over the infinite centuries (astrological ages)
In our past lives and probably in our next too
We are together eternally

This seems to me like something is being ushered in. It looks like a cycle, the fact that a group from the 1970s preaches a similar message to that of a modern Kpop boyband just shows how all these artists are merely puppets to the same people behind the scenes. Back to the topic of Mars and Jupiter:

"Mars in the sky moves to form a conjunction aspect with Jupiter on January 7, 2018 at 12.38am GMT. And it’s a financially explosive moment operating in a very competitive global financial environment.The aspect’s influence will start around December 15, 2017 and end around January 17, 2018."
Source: http://astrologyforaquarius.com/sky-watch-and-a-global-events-forecast/mars-conjunction-jupiter/

Ironically, 15 December 2017 was the date on which R*M's collab with Fall Out Boy released. The song is called Champion, and these are a few of his lyrics:

[Verse 1: R*M]
Yo, should I be a star? Baby, I think I already are
Not a saint, not that great, feel like I was born a car
In '94, the world started me and I've been driving
Sometimes a man just can't open his car, and
Ain't gotta be somebody, be anybody
Rather be anybody than live in a dead body
If you can't see me then find a helicopter
In the night sky, shine like a star

[Verse 4: RM]
Have you ever felt how hard it is to be an anybody
To be living, to be breathing, not choosing a dead body
Remember, the man told me that this life is a party
Yeah, all the glory's so short you should put away the garbages
Normal ain't normal, ordinary is a luxury
People say "Woo, pessimism" what the other mean?
If you wanna understand, you stand under
This shit is vital, respect to the mothers and fathers
What's wrong with the life of a passenger
If somebody gotta lead, then I'mma be the messenger
I'm just too young, don't know what to believe in
But too young, you know, not to be living
I will stay, I will wait and I'll fall like a king
Even though I can forever ever be a king
I will marry this goddamn world, by my own
And put myself a goddamn ring

Fun fact: The seventh house mentioned in the song Age of Aquarius has references to unions and marriage in astrology.

Take a look at their December 2017 schedule and the songs they performed:
13 December- BTS “MIC Drop / DNA / Crystal Snow” BTS Japan Official Fanclub limited Release Special Event in Yokohama Arena
16 December- BTS “MIC Drop / DNA / Crystal Snow” individual handshake party in Tokyo
17 December- BTS “MIC Drop / DNA / Crystal Snow” individual handshake party in Kobe

No need to discuss Mic Drop. But there is DNA, the song with much similarity to the Age of Aquarius song. Not to mention Crystal Snow -remember the lyric in the song that went "Mystic crystal revelation "? I definitely believe that there is no doubt that they are being used to push something big that's coming in with this supposed new age of Aquarius.

View attachment 13600

View attachment 13601
View attachment 13603

There was so much more that I wanted to say, but I'm so drained guys. I need to take a proper break away from this place, but I had a lot to say about the 2017 Grammys, the opening song called I Am The Light, and the ending tribute to Chester Bennington, Jjong's death, the common link between many celebrities both American and Kpop and how all of that was linked to this Age of Aquarius thing, and more but I can't right now. I might do it if I come back.

Anyways, for now I just want to thank you guys for the thread, it was amazing to find other people who were just as curious and awake to all the suspicious things happening with the boys. I still hope that they will find a way out of whatever they are in (hypothetically of course), and I wish everyone on this thread all the best. Keep well, guys. :)
View attachment 13605
very good analysis, yes the american music is connected to Kpop, and some poster before has said that BTS DNA is related to the ww3, I don't know how though, I don't know how to analyse videos any way

whitetable

Established
How do you know when strawberries are sweet?

Of course there will be variation in each batch, but these are general buying tips:

1. Buy local. If berries come from far away, they have to be picked before they're ripe, which means less flavor.
  2. Buy in-season. ...
  3. Look for bright red. ...
  4. Don't worry about shape. ...
  5. Don't worry about size. ...
  6. Buy organic.
Woah nice tips! And noted for bright red. Previously I just pick them up without paying attention with their color. Just picking them because they were big and, they are strawberry! Unfortunately I hardly found it on my country

Thanks for the suggestion

sugababy

Established
Thats one of the reason I can't stand Kdrama, its all about drinking seriously, its nothing but trash, and I wanted to do video in the future about the dangers of Kdrama on promoting bad things....Celebrities are not allowed to promote good thing, even some celebrity they don't drink, they cannot promote that, unless they are out of it, in order to have higher ranks and better payment, they have to promote evil things, this is how they get their fame
ever since i came to the kpop thread i can't stand kdrama either, not only they promote drinking but also premarital/free sex, lgbt, transhumanism, etc. kdramas nowadays are totally different compared to the ones from 10-15 years ago :(

I am also fed up of media publicizing that BTS is special and different etc, well they are not special in any way, honestly, there are many group that are similar or even better than them, BTS are just the media hype nothing more
agree. there are many groups who deserve more attention, such as b.a.p, i think they're much more talented and positive. bt$ are so overrated and the amount of hype is just sickening.

What do you guys listen exept satanic musicians? I've noticed that even not so famous artists who have less than 3 million s views on their mvs have a lot of symbolism, not so hard, but quite noticeable. It seems like only almost unknow bands or singers are not in it
I stopped listening to music AT ALL. And honestly it has affected my mental health in a positive way. I distanced myself not only from music, but also technology, started researching more into my religion and tried to be more involved into conversations with loved ones and spending more time outside. The result is unimaginable. Even though not fully recovered, I'm feeling much better than the time when i used to go to therapy.
In conclusion: therapy doesn't really work at all. The only therapy that does is finding yourself, not by the help of people who you pay money to do so, but only by yourself and most importantly by getting closer to God.