BTS discussion thread

Last edited:
Horrible...
This is again some sort of an evil agenda.. Otherwise they made all the fruit flavors artificially ... Why couldn't they make this specific taste that they wanted in their products artificially? .. It's more evil than flavor giving
They want to make ppl. sin by doing this to the food as well.. the deception :mad:

Also, for topic

Last edited:
I thought it was a witch or ghoul or whatever that thing is they sure do the homage to their one eyd....
but no \/ /\ /\/...? hm...

Anyways gonna slip this in here...
Source: https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestn...n-old-cartoon-about-masonic-initiation-video/
Disclaimer : observation only...
this look like near-d3ath experience...

View attachment 12982
View attachment 12981
and him being buried in all this candy... like buried alive?? (think the symbolism)
View attachment 12983
View attachment 12984

asking for help

ofc the sensory (pic to see the shirt symbol too)
View attachment 12986
The candies are the sweet army and h0b1 is engulfed by them.. A little theory :D..

But.. This song was said to be about how the boys are depressed by the army's fake love or something.
As this was one of the theories that got popular among the others..
They used v as an example saying that all those cameras are like what they have to face at airports and when they're outside.. People only shove their cameras at their faces..

But in other theories it was one of the fears he faced that j00n won't pick his call as in stigma i think when he called for help.
So phones have become a fear now..

But they sure love mocking the army too
So all these scenes can not only have double meanings.. But can also
have many more meanings to them

“...they can never act on their desires” WHICH IS DISGUSTING!! They put they desires above all moral things these people are souless
It seems that some people just don't care and want to be healed. They prefer being sick and in a wrong situation all their life when there is Someone who can heal every wound. What can I say? Good job! (Lots of sarcasm)
8dad0205844f87e537d33397ac4f4656.jpg

The candies are the sweet army and h0b1 is engulfed by them.. A little theory :D..

But.. This song was said to be about how the boys are depressed by the army's fake love or something.
As this was one of the theories that got popular among the others..
They used v as an example saying that all those cameras are like what they have to face at airports and when they're outside.. People only shove their cameras at their faces..

But in other theories it was one of the fears he faced that j00n won't pick his call as in stigma i think when he called for help.
So phones have become a fear now..

But they sure love mocking the army too
So all these scenes can not only have double meanings.. But can also
have many more meanings to them
Totally the double meanings and more++... (duality)
And having all those cameras shoved in your face while just going thru an airport ..... that is just o_O
and i understand his loving stare
1531626248951.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/bangtan/comments/8ysujw

Last edited:
Totally the double meanings and more++... (duality)
And having all those cameras shoved in your face while just going thru an airport ..... that is just o_O
and i understand his loving stare
View attachment 12996

https://www.reddit.com/r/bangtan/comments/8ysujw
If they stop posting on Fc.. I think the boys will have to be thankful to the army for not having to do those things the company is making them do :D

First picture: In freemasonry the members are ordered to keep their information private and to keep alliance to the elite. Otherwise, there'll be consequences(death or torture) which we have seen many times in the music industry: Michael Jackson, Prince, Prodigy, Kanye West, etc.

Second picture: Self-explainatory

Third picture: The Lion stands for the house of Judah. And if you look at historic monuments, you'll notice that they use the lion quite frequently to represent themselves. Throughout Bible history, the house of Judah always fought against the house of Joseph because the blessings were passed unto him and his two sons Ephraim and Manasseh. He got jealous which ultimately lead to Joseph being sold into slavery in Egypt. As you can see in the United Kingdom Emblem that the Lion wears a crown meanwhile the unicorn, which represents the house of Joseph, is in chains and his crown is around his neck, basically suffocating and enslaving him. All Jews are related to Judah, but they are split into two: The Talmudic Jews Jesus fought against and called the Synagogue of Satan and the Jews that accept Jesus Christ as their Savior.
This is why the Jewish elite enslaves us with the federal reserve, taxes, etc.
View attachment 12902
Dieu et mon droit= God and my right. Here they are referring to the God of the Bible, basically saying,"Since you didn't give us the blessings, we will take the right to enslave your people."
Honi soit qui mal y pense= May he be ashamed who thinks badly of it. This is why when you critizise the Jews they'll call you antisemitic.
As you can see the crown is also on top of the slogan, meaning they are ruling the world, enslave the house of Joseph, and whoever thinks badly of it will be called an anitsemite.

Picture four: X-symbolism. X refers to the Antichrist, which is why when you see XXX, it's basically 666 just coded.
Nice post