BTS discussion thread

sugababy

Established
Sorry for posting a lot. These are the pics that I found since last week I guess ... and I’m sorry I haven’t been contributing a lot... I’m not in my best health condition both physically and mentally and I feel like dying
if there's something bothering your mental condition be it from this thread or not and if you feel like talking about it, you can dm me or anyone here :( please take a good care of yourself and get well soon

sugababy

Established
Yes programmed or ordered
Throw the Vs to get the Vs running behind you... :D.. Im sorry if this was rude..

Well anybody seen the recent vlive where they're eating and drinking

I don't like they're making drinking so common.. Like it's nothing.. When they know they have a whole lot of teenage fans..

And V looked awfully silent... Like suga used to be
drinking is very common in south korea, but i don't like it as well... both kpop and kdrama are promoting alcoholic beverages A LOT and it affects their fans' point of view about drinking. even some of my muslim friends tried soju because of kdramas. it saddens me to see how none of these celebrities use their fame and power to promote a positive habit / lifestyle.

Hopeful

Star
drinking is very common in south korea, but i don't like it as well... both kpop and kdrama are promoting alcoholic beverages A LOT and it affects their fans' point of view about drinking. even some of my muslim friends tried soju because of kdramas. it saddens me to see how none of these celebrities use their fame and power to promote a positive habit / lifestyle.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking .. Even those kids who won't be allowed drinking from parents or religion will do it for the sake of the so called inspiration they have..

sugababy

Established
I think they only have a feast in front of cameras on vlive... But in reality whi knows what they're eating..
As they're entirely dependent on the company for everything ...
it reminds me of that video where bt$ received a cake after winning a music show and ta3hyung ate all of the strawberries really quick as if he hadn't eat for days. maybe it's true bi9hit only allow them to eat that much when they're on vlive / b@ngtan bombs, but who knows what's going on when there's no camera around... they probably even have to go to sleep in starvation.

WOKE_ARMY

Established
Idk if you guys know this guy (he also has a youtube channel) ...he makes predictions about the NWO agenda. I was on a discourse app forum before i discovered VC and he posted these on there

View attachment 12561View attachment 12562View attachment 12563
What this guy wrote/predict, some of them are what we discussed as well, especially Tump deaths and the WW3 which some of you said gonna happen at the Olympic. If it's true, that it's gonna be false alarm, we're doomed! Not all people in this world are smart. They all gonna believe it and this will cause massive problem.
Shit, I know its bad to say this, but I wish I never born in this world!

Hopeful

Star
it reminds me of that video where bt$ received a cake after winning a music show and ta3hyung ate all of the strawberries really quick as if he hadn't eat for days. maybe it's true bi9hit only allow them to eat that much when they're on vlive / b@ngtan bombs, but who knows what's going on when there's no camera around... they probably even have to go to sleep in starvation.
Righttt i now remembered that video.. He didn't care about the cam.. He kept eating ..
And i checked the comments and people came up with the excuse that strawberries in korea are very sweet not sour.. So he ate it without making any faces for sourness..
I found that hard to believe..

Anyone here had a korean strawberry? I just want to know how sweet they are :D

Hopeful

Star
What this guy wrote/predict, some of them are what we discussed as well, especially Tump deaths and the WW3 which some of you said gonna happen at the Olympic. If it's true, that it's gonna be false alarm, we're doomed! Not all people in this world are smart. They all gonna believe it and this will cause massive problem.
Shit, I know its bad to say this, but I wish I never born in this world!
Every woke person reaches this stage in life atleast once of wishing of never being born in this dark world.. :D

But it's okay.. Life is a God's gift. We should make only good use of it as much as possible .. Hope is what keeps me going..

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Righttt i now remembered that video.. He didn't care about the cam.. He kept eating ..
And i checked the comments and people came up with the excuse that strawberries in korea are very sweet not sour.. So he ate it without making any faces for sourness..

In my country strawberrys are very sweet bc we cultive it ourselves (the pensioners) and yes, they make you eat it very fast and much but this is still a very strange behaviour for a grown-up. When I am recorded or in public places I avoid eating/don't eat much to not seem like I don't have food at home so I came here to eat other people's food.. Idk if this polite conduite is only used in my country.
But I rarely have seen people eating much like they don't care while being recorded.
I should see that video too. When was it posted? @sugababy

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Yes programmed or ordered
Throw the Vs to get the Vs running behind you... :D.. Im sorry if this was rude..

Well anybody seen the recent vlive where they're eating and drinking

I don't like they're making drinking so common.. Like it's nothing.. When they know they have a whole lot of teenage fans..

And V looked awfully silent... Like suga used to be
Sorry I am not that smart tho
Was I rude or somth?

Hopeful

Star
Tonight's the eclipse night guys...
The longest blood moon eclipse
Starting 27th july.. Ending on 28th july.. Will be longer than 6 hours..
Who will be watching it tonight? Provided the clouds don't cover up the sky...
Which i highly think they will surely cover up.. But i still will watch ...

Hopeful

Star
And also the hangul on the sweater says ' nae mam dae ro' meaning 'do what you want' .
I believe that is Aleister Crowley's slogan ?
Yes it is
Jay-Z Aleister Crowley Hand Sign.jpgdo what thou wilt..
They like to flaunt that saying of crawley in different ways..

most-black-rappers-singers-aresigned-tojay-cityovgods-thats-whytheywont-24216514.png
This woman is a witch who does awful rituals called as Spirit cooking.. Where they openly use blood and gore and other dirty stuff..
Has been discussed before in the thread..

And Puma has both j4y z and beetees as brand ambassadors..
And them both fandoms help each other out in streaming..
So it all links one way or another ... That they are puppet ls for freemsnry

Delacourf

Established

Do you guys have sour strawberries in USA? In slavic countries it is sweet and you eat it a lot in summer, for half kilo in a day when it is season.
There were a lot of videos when jk reacted on food weird in my opinion, now I can't understand is it cultural they love food that much or they really hungry most of the time and have a good meal quite rare. Some of them only eat during the shows when there's food.
By the way, did you know song hye kyo and seolhyun considered chubby there.....

Hopeful

Star
Do you guys have sour strawberries in USA? In slavic countries it is sweet and you eat it a lot in summer, for half kilo in a day when it is season.
There were a lot of videos when jk reacted on food weird in my opinion, now I can't understand is it cultural they love food that much or they really hungry most of the time and have a good meal quite rare. Some of them only eat during the shows when there's food.
By the way, did you know song hye kyo and seolhyun considered chubby there.....
From all the strawberries that i have ever eaten.. I got a sweet strawberry only rarely.. Even if they are dark red in color .. Maybe there is a difference of strawberry bushes or soil contents worldwide..

And whenever i see them eating on cam. I see them taking big mouthfuls.. Well i thought maybe they're foodlovers so that's how they eat..

But now after thinking on this side of that picture.. It does look a bit like as if a person is straved for the whole day and he finally gets food..

On beetees run episode 50 where they give each other awards.. There are sweet dishes like cookies and bakery items on the tables.. And the boys start eating them..
In the subtitles it is written STAFF DIDN'T KNOW THE BOYS WERE HUNGRY..

well that is the one thing staff should know after all they make money for them

sugababy

Established
Yeah that's what I'm thinking .. Even those kids who won't be allowed drinking from parents or religion will do it for the sake of the so called inspiration they have..
celebrities turn drinking into a habit and their fans are following it for the sake of "trend", either they follow it blindly or consciously while still questioning their social/religion values.

i haven't tried korean strawberries but i have tried japanese ones and they taste similar to regular strawberries, it still has sweet and sour taste, just bigger and "plump"er lol i can't believe someone could gobble that many strawberries without showing any expression

sugababy

Established
In my country strawberrys are very sweet bc we cultive it ourselves (the pensioners) and yes, they make you eat it very fast and much but this is still a very strange behaviour for a grown-up. When I am recorded or in public places I avoid eating/don't eat much to not seem like I don't have food at home so I came here to eat other people's food.. Idk if this polite conduite is only used in my country.
But I rarely have seen people eating much like they don't care while being recorded.
I should see that video too. When was it posted? @sugababy
someone posted the video here but i can't remember who / when... i'll share it here when i find it again, ta3 seemed weirder in that video

deniiiiXD

Veteran
someone posted the video here but i can't remember who / when... i'll share it here when i find it again, ta3 seemed weirder in that video
Found it
Shit this scares me a little. He was 20 when he did that.

Before finding out ab mkultra I thought b-ts are this childish bc they still live together and don't leave their house that much bc of the endless shedule.. But now I'm a little doubting this behaviour to be normal

Hopeful

Star
Found it
Shit this scares me a little. He was 20 when he did that.

Before finding out ab mkultra I thought b-ts are this childish bc they still live together and don't leave their house that much bc of the endless shedule.. But now I'm a little doubting this behaviour to be normal
Ewww whats with the lipsticks.. smudged.. I forgot about that..
Yes tata is very hungry.. Stuffing mouth like mad before anyone else gets them :D