BTS discussion thread

WOKE_ARMY

Established
I am curious to know, did you guys here still listen to Kpop? or stan the groups? or did you left Kpop?
I left the bad ones with bad lyrics or too much like Hyun Ah, BT$ etc. I’m more aware now in selecting my favs. I’m into the underrated ballad and rnb like Huh Gak, Shin Young Jae, Heize, Loco, Davichi, Melomance and 4MEN.
I can’t leave kpop simply because it fits my taste in musical plus I love the language and also their aesthetics!
So yeah! I try to avoid the mainstream ones ( still listen to their songs but without watching the mv like BP dududu I haven’t seen the Mv yet but download the album)

Hopeful

Star
This is crazy.. Why are these kp0p groups getting into astronomy so much these days..
I felt something fishy with super juni9rs song name SUNRISE.. And now these guys are going to make something like eclipse or moonrise..
Weeeeird .

And no wonder they get henna tattoos of sun and moons..

Hopeful

Star
This is crazy.. Why are these kp0p groups getting into astronomy so much these days..
I felt something fishy with super juni9rs song name SUNRISE.. And now these guys are going to make something like eclipse or moonrise..
Weeeeird .

And no wonder they get henna tattoos of sun and moons..
That part about SM makes a lot of sense to me.
Around 3 months ago I had a dream with a guy who worked for SM (he looked kinda like a CEO or an executive). And this guy told me these words: "we need to make good use of what the moon gives us".
(Well, what does the moon give you?)
That was weird and stood out because it was totally out of context of what we were talking about.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I guess the next comeback is going to be a big deal

perhaps predictive programming for social uprising/war ?

Did you see the "successful formula" in this? Each comeback they must have a concept for each type of armys they got: sexy/comercial, social/political issues, fictional stories, goofy pure and funny songs, and most importantly songs ab youth's experiences and feelings. It's not hard to notice her excitement when she heared bts is gonna do her fav style.

Also an ärmy told me that she likes bts for the fact they get involved in writing songs and composing.
I think they are trying to pretend they are different from other artists or groups but it;s all bussiness actually.

And bïghit is the one to take care of the diversity hiring many diverse song writters and composers.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
That part about SM makes a lot of sense to me.
Around 3 months ago I had a dream with a guy who worked for SM (he looked kinda like a CEO or an executive). And this guy told me these words: "we need to make good use of what the moon gives us".
(Well, what does the moon give you?)
That was weird and stood out because it was totally out of context of what we were talking about.
They have their selene goddess.. Known as the moon goddess.. Also called innana.. And the pet name they give her in their songs is NANA..

Rihanna = oh nana what's my name
KArd = has a song called oh nana
Gd = used na na in rap
Selena gomez who is named after selene herself.. Sang with na na na in her song
V AND JIN used na na na na in their hwarang ost song..

They will be sure to put the moon in their answer album with words this time.. Not only pics or mv style like Jimin's serendipity

the world is a stage

Established
The reason why secret societies are obsessed with astrology and the ancient Egypt

Astrology

has been around for thousands of years. Here you can see an Egyptian depiction of the night.sky:
egyptian-zodiac.jpg
The Egyptians believed that the constellations were the representation of the pantheistic Gods and Goddesses.

Ecliptic: is the apparent path of the sun as seen from the earth, divided into the 12 major consellations that make up the ecliptic.
The Egyptians believed that the heavens were imbued with the magical and mystical properties of their Gods and Goddesses.
And they believed that they could channel their energies by reflecting the constellations in their architecture on the ground below.

An example: the layout of the Pyramids of Giza which the Egyptians built to reflect the celestial grouping known as Orion's belt.
pyramids-giza-23983979.jpg

It's an ancient hermetic principle called "as above so below, as within so without"
37842948_1678705065589385_4610662901382905856_n.jpg

a triangle pointing upward or above, is accompanied by a second triangle pointing downward below.
When combined they form a hexagram commonly recognized as the Star of David, Seal of Solomon. One of the most dominant symbols of the occult.

Removing the base of the triangles one can see the outline for the square and compass of Freemasonry (or Thelema).

Freemasonry logo:
s-l640.jpg

Thelema logo:
220px-Crowley_unicursal_hexagram.svg.png

Thelema, "as above so below" symbolism:
37741188_1678704808922744_7984169514059169792_n.jpg

as above (sky) - it denotes whether heaven or hell
so below (earth): - it denotes the earth (present view of the environment)

as within (inside of you) - it denotes good or bad things found inside of you
so without (outside of you) - it denotes list of events happen outside of the world

In-depth astrology considers the influence of all the solar sytsem celestial bodies, following the positions of the Sun, Saturn and even Pluto.
As the celestial bodies travel through the ecliptic, the apparent path they trace as seen from the earth, astrologys believe they form influental aspects to each other.
This in-depth astrology is used in occult circles, auch as secret societies with its complex occult symbolism.
The Freemasons use astrology in their symbolic art.
Holy-Royal-Arch.png

In esoteric thought, in everything that is above is reflected down below, and everything that is down here has a supernatural macrocosmic origin.
"As above so below" is repeatedly symbolized in the esoteric art and a variety of symbols.

Esoterics believe this same principle of reflection can be found in nature. With bodies of water providing a mirror as a picture of the hermetic Maxim. With this in mind consider the placement of the reflecting pools in our nation's capital:
-Lincoln Memorial
-The US Capitol
Lincoln-Memorial-sunset.jpg

bts:
37797049_1678705062256052_5479232840572862464_n.jpg

The Elite mimic the great work of the ancient Egyptian masters. The White House, Washington Monument and Capitol building were designed in a right triangle according to a star pattern above, where 3 stars surround the constellation virgo, forming a stellar triangle.

Moon magic
The different phases of the moon in the context of magical practices play an important role in secret societies.
At certain phases of the moon, spells and rituals work best. In the Wiccan cult, the modern witchcraft, the moon is worshiped and cultically worshiped by rituals.
hgjh.png

Last edited:

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
The reason why secret societies are obsessed with astrology and the ancient Egypt

Astrology

has been around for thousands of years. Here you can see an Egyptian depiction of the night.sky:
View attachment 13532
The Egyptians believed that the constellations were the representation of the pantheistic Gods and Goddesses.

Ecliptic: is the apparent path of the sun as seen from the earth, divided into the 12 major consellations that make up the ecliptic.
The Egyptians believed that the heavens were imbued with the magical and mystical properties of their Gods and Goddesses.
And they believed that they could channel their energies by reflecting the constellations in their architecture on the ground below.

An example: the layout of the Pyramids of Giza which the Egyptians built to reflect the celestial grouping known as Orion's belt.
View attachment 13533

It's an ancient hermetic principle called "as above so below, as within so without"
View attachment 13537

a triangle pointing upward or above, is accompanied by a second triangle pointing downward below.
When combined they form a hexagram commonly recognized as the Star of David, Seal of Solomon. One of the most dominant symbols of the occult.

Removing the base of the triangles one can see the outline for the square and compass of Freemasonry (and Thelema).

Freemasonry logo:
View attachment 13541

Thelema logo:
View attachment 13542

View attachment 13543

so without (outside of you) - it denotes list of events happen outside of the world

In-depth astrology considers the influence of all the solar sytsem celestial bodies, following the positions of the Sun, Saturn and even Pluto.
As the celestial bodies travel through the ecliptic, the apparent path they trace as seen from the earth, astrologys believe they form influental aspects to each other.
This in-depth astrology is used in occult circles, auch as secret societies with its complex occult symbolism.
View attachment 13540

In esoteric thought, in everything that is above is reflected down below, and everything that is down here has a supernatural macrocosmic origin.
"As above so below" is repeatedly symbolized in the esoteric art and a variety of symbols.

Esoterics believe this same principle of reflection can be found in nature. With bodies of water providing a mirror as a picture of the hermetic Maxim. With this in mind consider the placement of the reflecting pools in our nation's capital:
-Lincoln Memorial
-The US Capitol
View attachment 13544

bts:
View attachment 13545

The Elite mimic the great work of the ancient Egyptian masters. The White House, Washington Monument and Capitol building were designed in a right triangle according to a star pattern above, where 3 stars surround the constellation virgo, forming a stellar triangle.

Moon magic
The different phases of the moon in the context of magical practices play an important role in secret societies.
At certain phases of the moon, spells and rituals work best. In the Wiccan cult, the modern witchcraft, the moon is worshiped and cultically worshiped by rituals.
View attachment 13546
Glad to see you back. How's the book coming along?

Hopeful

Star
Did you see the "successful formula" in this? Each comeback they must have a concept for each type of armys they got: sexy/comercial, social/political issues, fictional stories, goofy pure and funny songs, and most importantly songs ab youth's experiences and feelings. It's not hard to notice her excitement when she heared bts is gonna do her fav style.

Also an ärmy told me that she likes bts for the fact they get involved in writing songs and composing.
I think they are trying to pretend they are different from other artists or groups but it;s all bussiness actually.

And bïghit is the one to take care of the diversity hiring many diverse song writters and composers.
Yeah right.. Tell them the fact that some of their recent songs were already given names 2 or 3 years before they were released...
So why wouldn't they write the lyrics also...

Hopeful

Star

Astrology

View attachment 13532

View attachment 13533

View attachment 13537

Removing the base of the triangles one can see the outline for the square and compass of Freemasonry (or Thelema).

Freemasonry logo:
View attachment 13541

Thelema logo:
View attachment 13542

View attachment 13543

View attachment 13540

-Lincoln Memorial
-The US Capitol
View attachment 13544

bts:
View attachment 13545

Moon magic
View attachment 13546
Thanku so much for sharing this...
Makes things clear more for me..

Now i wonder how many cults are they a part of.... Seems like more than one

Reactions: Lin

Hopeful

Star

Astrology

View attachment 13532

View attachment 13533

View attachment 13537

Freemasonry logo:
View attachment 13541

Thelema logo:
View attachment 13542

View attachment 13543

View attachment 13540

-Lincoln Memorial
-The US Capitol
View attachment 13544

bts:
View attachment 13545

Moon magic
View attachment 13546
And i learnt about number 3 6 9 and 7..
According to freemsnry magic square.. It includes 1 and 8 also.. So these two numbers are also as involved as the 3 6 9 and 7?

Delacourf

Established
What do you guys think about this video?
Stupid. I know a lot of guys who has feminine features, plus asians in general more thin and feminine. Men also do a lot of ps and idols try everything to look flower boys: hairstyles, makeup, injections. And there's a,lot of photoshop too. Jk and jin look much more manlier on "real photos". It is like a lot of those videos say women always have waist, tits and should have shorter legs and arms and soft jaws, but I know girls who don't have visible waist line and wide jaws. I have small breast, long arms/legs cs i'm tall, but i'm not a man :¢ Some girls on this forum said the have ringer finger longer than index which used in the videos as a fact of only male feature. A lot of us do not look fully feminine or manly, God maid us different. I belive there are some transgenders amoung celebs, but not all of them.

Delacourf

Established
What do you guys listen exept satanic musicians? I've noticed that even not so famous artists who have less than 3 million s views on their mvs have a lot of symbolism, not so hard, but quite noticeable. It seems like only almost unknow bands or singers are not in it