BTS discussion thread

lilahhope

Rookie
Looking back through the thread, there's a question that still nagging me. How much of this is BigHit's decisions and how much responsibility do the guys take in this? I mean, BigHit has always said they had a "formula", they gave the boys personas, and this has been in the works for a long time. Do the guys stand any chance of getting out of this when their contract is up?

Hopeful

Star
Looking back through the thread, there's a question that still nagging me. How much of this is BigHit's decisions and how much responsibility do the guys take in this? I mean, BigHit has always said they had a "formula", they gave the boys personas, and this has been in the works for a long time. Do the guys stand any chance of getting out of this when their contract is up?
Yeah after the contract they're free...
But They still can't marry normal people.. Because they know too much.. So they have to select a spouse from the same industry or media or someone from the cult...
And often those marriages lead to divorce.. So it's kind of very hard to get back to normal life even after the contracts end..

lilahhope

Rookie
Yeah after the contract they're free...
But They still can't marry normal people.. Because they know too much.. So they have to select a spouse from the same industry or media or someone from the cult...
And often those marriages lead to divorce.. So it's kind of very hard to get back to normal life even after the contracts end..
Being in from young ages, I'll be surprised if they know anything about a "normal" life. I guess what gets me the most is that when the walls are down, we get glimpses of what might be the real guys. To think that their whole lives will be this kind of hell, it hurts my heart. Not only for BTS but for all people who go into those industries thinking it will be a great thing to be "famous".

befree

Rookie
If the person supposedly doesn’t have time to read it, how can they take it as a joke and automatically assume that it’s not true...
They are afraid. Afraid of all of it being true and afraid to realize and admit that their favorite group they 'adore so much with all their heart and soul ' actually doesn't care a single bit about their well-being.

They don't want to see the light and know to truth. Those fans have changed too much ...

That's why they take it as a joke. But we know that deep inside of them, a doubt was created.

1shae123

Established
They are afraid. Afraid of all of it being true and afraid to realize and admit that their favorite group they 'adore so much with all their heart and soul ' actually doesn't care a single bit about their well-being.

They don't want to see the light and know to truth. Those fans have changed too much ...

That's why they take it as a joke. But we know that deep inside of them, a doubt was created.
I guess, in a way, it's good to see them in denial. At least then you know that the truth is stirring inside instead of remaining oblivious

Hopeful

Star
This nct is popping up all over my YouTube recommendations.. Even i dont listen to them or even don't watch buzzfeed

Even dont watch any sm videos.. But still YouTube is recommending me that video to take a look at them at least..

So maybe by2050 some of the people will already be dead from nct or the fans.. So much for getting in to them till 2050..

I have stopped using twitter.. Now I feel like i have to check this thread just to get the idea of how brainwashed people have become because of kp0p

Hopeful

Star

deniiiiXD

Veteran
People be telling the fans straight to their faces that they're going to brainwash them and the fans either actually get excited or still brush it all off as a joke. Seriously . . . ?
View attachment 13528

Look guys, I agree with @Hopeful that Korean defemation laws do not have global jurisdiction. They can't do anything to us because we are not slandering them or anything. We keep on saying these are all just theories and we aren't even spreading the link to this forum. Please stop, btw. If they carry on, people might think we're trying to advertise the things that are said here when people should really just find these things for themselves. Don't freak out though, these kinds of websites were made for conspiracies, and if anything does happen to anyone here, or if BH decides to sue us (highly unlikely) or something else, that will just confirm that they are shady as sh*t. What they gonna say then if this entire forum or thread is punished?

View attachment 13529
I think in the way Iluminatti agree with the fact some persons know their secrets but can't influence too many people that would happen with bigshit as well. It's not like we can turn their entire fandom against them (and then no more money money :'( )

Lonny

Rookie
I think most Army$ are obsessed with Bt$ and obsession is different from love. Those who love bt$ will notice and open their eyes(unfortunately that's the minority of the fandom).The obsessed ones will carry on with their religion. Also I don't think they don't care a single bit about their fans ( r'm not included), maybe i'm biased but is it even their fault? they signed a contract.:confused:

Cocomj

Star
Hi guys....
I am still on my break so yeah i know i'm not supposed to be here but i need help/personal tips if you guys don't mind (DM me )
After something happened i feel so shattered and helpless
(The hope is so little in this crazy,asleep world )
I hope we can talk if you don't mind (so tired of those fake as* they are everywhere )