BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
So this is random but I saw a pic of this (one of the decor features of the Rothschilds' Illuminati ball) on a video. For some or other reason the flower spread with the "sacrifice" on top reminded me of another pic:
View attachment 13409
V.S.
View attachment 13410
The flower choice is eerily similar.
Yeah that's pretty similar..
Maybe they remade this . Like they remade their childhood pics..

Gooood catch

Hopeful

Star
Theory only

Mm I always avoid getting into beta programming because it's just sad if it's happening to them..

"BETA. Referred to as "sexual" programming. This programming eliminates all learned moral convictions and stimulates the primitive sexual instinct, devoid of inhibitions. "Cat" alters may come out at this level.

Beta--This is the second Greek letter, and it represents the sexual models and sexual alters that the Programmers are creating. The primitive part of the brain is involved in this type of programming. An early sexual abuse event will be used to anchor this programming. They also receive the worst kind of abuse far beyond what most people’s imagination can picture. Beta alters generally see themselves as cats."

I’m your Calico cat​

Here to meet you​

Love me now touch me now​

- Serendipity​

Known as Kitten programming, it is the most visible kind of programming as some female celebrities, models, actresses and singers have been subjected to this kind of programming. In popular culture, clothing with feline prints often denote Kitten programming.

"Mirrored personalities represent hidden ‘alters’ who can be made to surface at will with appropriate trigger imagery."​

"Zebra symbolism represents duality/split mind and dehumanisation. This triggers sex alters."​

"The letter B is often found doubled or reflected, forming the Monarch Butterfly, which is the signature and main trigger applied in Monarch Mind Control. Another common symbol used is the time piece, since Beta Programming is associated with time clocking – timed change into a sexual alter and timed memory swipe. After the “mission” the Beta slave cannot recall what took place."

honestly I really dislike bichit.. even just placing all these symbolism everywhere in their videos and concept just irks me.. Lord knows what that company does to them

View attachment 13396
View attachment 13397
View attachment 13398
Great theory ..
Which i believe to be true..

Hello guys, i'm new here and i'm so glad I found this forum.
It seriously feels good to see people who are aware of how twisted this world is. I started doing research about occult in kpop a few days ago when I tried to get into SHINee and found their song "lucifer". I was so shocked by the song and the fact that people liked the song not even caring about the content. And if you try talking about it you'll get attacked and branded as "toxic".
After watching some videos I finally stumbled upon a video on BTS and I watched it. At first I refused to admit it, eventhough i'd found blood sweat and tears weird and somehow occult. But now it all makes sense smh. I turned away from western music and all because of they are greatly involved with the illuminati. I was so naive to think it wouldn't reach asian entertainment. But after reading comments from fans who claimed they were willing to burn in hell with their idols, I had to admit something was going on and accept the fact that their success wasn't due to hardwork only.
Welcome here
the first thing that raises my doubts that the Illuminati is real when I get into Kpop back in 2014 was the song Lucifer, I liked the song Mr.simple by the Super Junior but then I saw the song teaser it was weird and its clearly something is wrong, but I dismissed that, but some days later I saw SHINee's Lucifer and it was so obvious that they are worshiping Satan, it pings me at that time that the illuminati could be real, but I did dismiss my doubts again, as I thought the Illuminati climes is like a far fetched fiction, two years later when I researched the Illuminati seriously I came to understand and realize it was a real thing which was so shocking

Lonny

Rookie
yes, basically she proves this is the attire they wear for satanic rituals

and disclaimer, by "they" i mean people in these cults, and i'm not saying some specific people. lol
So this is random but I saw a pic of this (one of the decor features of the Rothschilds' Illuminati ball) on a video. For some or other reason the flower spread with the "sacrifice" on top reminded me of another pic:
View attachment 13409
V.S.
View attachment 13410
The flower choice is eerily similar.
I have a feeling something BAD will happen to BTS. I don't want that....

1shae123

Established
o
please go back to the post where someone said "most hated president in america is elightened, maybe that's why he is hated :/ "
and please tell me that post doesn't sound like "support"? like saying "oh this man is good thats why people hate him so much uwu :( "

and then the same person claim, they don't keep up with politics. Why bring it up then? why say he's "aware"? if you know nothing about politics, then maybe be quiet? or look up who the person is? i find it hard to believe that someone being on this site, obviously is aware of some shit most people don't want to even think about, so ... you're telling me they don't know he's part of the agenda? you mean to tell me they live under a rock and haven't heard the news talking about him and all the things he's done?

"sometimes people get too lost in their own emotions to reason"
maybe so? because i live here and it affects me directly in a very negative way. excuse me for seeing the parallels between this and the 1930s and being "too emotional".

GOD, I wish I wish in the place you all are at where you're in a blessed bubble of no awareness and being unaffected.[/QUOTE Read in my post where it says that I
please go back to the post where someone said "most hated president in america is elightened, maybe that's why he is hated :/ "
and please tell me that post doesn't sound like "support"? like saying "oh this man is good thats why people hate him so much uwu :( "

and then the same person claim, they don't keep up with politics. Why bring it up then? why say he's "aware"? if you know nothing about politics, then maybe be quiet? or look up who the person is? i find it hard to believe that someone being on this site, obviously is aware of some shit most people don't want to even think about, so ... you're telling me they don't know he's part of the agenda? you mean to tell me they live under a rock and haven't heard the news talking about him and all the things he's done?

"sometimes people get too lost in their own emotions to reason"
maybe so? because i live here and it affects me directly in a very negative way. excuse me for seeing the parallels between this and the 1930s and being "too emotional".

GOD, I wish I wish in the place you all are at where you're in a blessed bubble of no awareness and being unaffected.
In case you haven't realized, I live here too. I was only trying to get you to stop being so close minded for a moment and attempt to see the perspectives of the other commentators. Spoiler alert: Not everybody lives in America or cares about the politics, so excuse them for not being as passionate about this topic as you obviously are. Yes, everybody knows that Trump currently sucks, but it seems that you are only focusing on the things going on, feed by the media to keep everyone divided and distracted. And you really don't have to talk to me about being "unaware" and "unaffected" because these things can never apply to my life all because of my color. Maybe you should actually try to understand where everyone else is coming from instead of assuming people to be Trump supporters.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Ohhh i seee...

Why are they soooo much inspired by movies involving magic and satanic stuff anyways.. They could have made a better story by themselves..
But no...
I feel like it's to enforce the mind programming

"These symbols are commonly inserted in popular culture movies and videos for two reasons: to desensitise the majority of the population, using subliminals and neuro-linguistic programming and to deliberately construct specific triggers and keys for base programming of highly-impressionable MONARCH children."
I also see as paying homage to previous powerful people that worked for Satan. This way Satan both ridicule them and give them their so wanted fame and glory on this earth. It further helps the world unification and the one love/ideology/religion NWO.

Lonny

Rookie
R mm wearing the right stone in the right finger, he knows occult knowledge

https://pm1.narvii.com/6410/c614afd45b6f6c5a34bb939ec3cd19132cbfce66_hq.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/28a00a15ad8ae79587f905a30d96b713/tumblr_pb99r07XYu1xw7x6zo3_640.jpg

ps. don't think I bothered reading your replies, I didn't. I don't understand why you all had to involve yourselves and drag this on longer when what happened was :
1. they posted suggesting a shitty person is somehow virtuous
2. I disagreed and told them what this person is known for
3. they said they were ignorant

and that was it, that's where I left it and moved on, until you all thought it was your duty to weigh in lol please..
he always seemed suspicious tbh
He does not believe in God and will probably be charmed by the occult. The fact that he recommended Demian still shocks me, I can't help but think he's involved in the manipulation of the others.

Hopeful

Star
Hmm... I just want to know 1 thing if you have stumbled across this as a whole article.. According to the picture RM is wearing the blue stone on the right finger..

But suga wears his favorite blue ring on 4rth finger.. So it doesn't matter with their beliefs in power of the stone according to the pic? They just can wear it on any finger?

And v wore his blue ring on the middle finger

deniiiiXD

Veteran
lmfao @ yall saying "i understand your anger REALLY" yet ...hmmm.. no you don't
and you both said both canditates where bad choices, yeah, that's obvious, but that's long gone, we're not voting. Yet you ARE defending him in a way.

"attacking people who don't see things exactly the same as you or who may not even know the scandals surrounding him is just counter-productive and honestly quite rude"

If they're not educated and don't know who this man really is and the f*cked up things he's known for, then DONT TALK?? dont say how enlightened he is for saying something hypocritical about "oh yeah pedos should die" while at the same time being known for raping a 13 year old. I'm not taking my anger out on other "members". I'm wishing they were educated on who this man really is, idk do these people live a blessed bubble where these man's hate speech/ideas don't affect them? how lucky for them. then maybe they shouldn't talk, don't show off your ignorance.

And yeah he might be a puppet for the elite, but that doesn't change the fact that people that agree and support him agree with racist ideals and have no problem with it even though he's a proven to be a piece of shit since the 80s. Thats why every villain in movies since then was modeled after him. I have no doubt in my mind if you defend or support this man, you would've supported hitler back in the day.
Anger is a sin.. and so is hating people. People are just livings that are fooled by the devil. The best would be to be understanding and patient with them because anyway we can't change or "wake up" someone other way;
It's a waste doing useless things, and being mad at someone is one of them.

Lonny

Rookie
DT6FnWkXcAAO_98.jpg
This ring seems to be his favorite, it's a lapis.
>Lapis Lazuli activates the psychic centers at the third eye.

>The ring that the angel presented to king Solomon to control his demon legion was made of lapis lazuli.

>Lapis can be used to attract spiritual love and infuse fidelity in a relationship. It is also used to strengthen psychic awareness and intuition.

>Lapis helps to disconnect the conscious and subconscious mind and boosts intuition. Lapis lazuli is a very protective stone.
>Lapis lazuli helps to relieve depression.
depositphotos_21688889-stock-illustration-smiley-vector-illustration-puzzled-face.jpgI guess i'm paranoid..

(source:https://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-encyclopedia/lapis & http://www.witchipedia.com/mineral:lapis-lazuli)

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
View attachment 13483
This ring seems to be suga's favorite, it's a lapis.
>Lapis Lazuli activates the psychic centers at the third eye.

>The ring that the angel presented to king Solomon to control his demon legion was made of lapis lazuli.

>Lapis can be used to attract spiritual love and infuse fidelity in a relationship. It is also used to strengthen psychic awareness and intuition.

>Lapis helps to disconnect the conscious and subconscious mind and boosts intuition. Lapis lazuli is a very protective stone.
>Lapis lazuli helps to relieve depression.
View attachment 13485I guess i'm paranoid..

(source:https://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-encyclopedia/lapis & http://www.witchipedia.com/mineral:lapis-lazuli)
Oh wow..
Nice information

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Theory

"To empower the Monarch System, special rings which have been dipped in the blood of sacrificed victims, are given to the victim with instructions to wear it faithfully. The rings are used as focal points to insure the continued demonization of the victim. Some examples of this would be a Blue Topaz ring, a Black Onyx ring, or a Diamond ring. Black Onyx is used to capture souls. Whether the therapist believes this or not becomes irrelevant in view of the fact that the deeper alters in a Monarch System are skilled in demonology and they do believe it, and take consolation that their magical powers are never challenged by therapists. These deeper alters will continue to do much of the demonization of the system for the Programmer, and this delegation of this job, means the Programmer/handler is free to focus on other things. Our experience is that when the Slave Masters within the Illuminati take away the hearts of the alters of a system, they give them a heart of stone and a ring. The ring is important for if they lose this, they think they will not get their hearts back. The slaves will wake up in the middle of the night looking for a ring–but never know what ring they are looking for. “CATCH A FALLING STAR, PUT IT IN YOUR POCKET FOR A RAINY DAY” ties in with this story line. The star is magical stardust. During programming the Programmers use “magical star dust.” If the slave loses his/her ring, they are told the Master will never love them. When the Master comes to give his love, then the slave will get to use their magical wand with its star dust. The ring of the Programmer, which has occult power from being used in ritual, is also used as a hypnotic cue. The ring also represents occult power and authority."

Black Onyx ring

View attachment 13486
View attachment 13487
View attachment 13488

"The creation of a Monarch system’s gems is in imitation of the rings of Lucifer and God (as the Illuminati understand it). This ring of gems is able to control the fruit of the trees (programs) and change the internal weather. It is based upon the story that is told the alter system that is being made about how God had a ring. Until His hand swept the heaven of air (1st heaven) fruit could not fall and die, because nothing could die.

Satan and his followers like rings because they want to be godlike. (That doesn’t mean all Satanists understand their own history.) When an alter is concerned about “Don’t lose the ring”, the alter may be referring to the ring of the gems that surrounds the pyramid at the base of the mind. This ring of gem alters may be referred to as the ETERNAL RING, and the RING OF FIRE. The achievement of divinity by a human was what constituted the hermetic marriage of the mysteries. This was the ultimate achievement by mankind. This was symbolized by a gold ring.

Within the Illuminati (which is a continuation of the Mystery Religions) rings are used for bonding (marriage commitments) and a sign of majesty or rank (such as your Masonic rings, and the ring Pharaoh gave Joseph, & King Saul’s ring, & special papal rings allowed cardinals & abbots.) The Pope has 3 significant rings, one of which is for ceremonies, and another the important Fisherman’s Ring, which is still used as the Pope’s seal.

Within the Illuminati alter systems the 7 seals of Babylon are placed into a system. The cube with a pyramid was portrayed at the 14th Masonic Degree (the Perfect Elu degree). The 4 horsemen & the seals of Babylon are talked about at the 17th Masonic degree (Knight of the East & West). Also deep within a system may be the Ring of Fire.

Within the pyramid, which is within the ring of those 12 gems mentioned in Rev. 21, is the ETERNAL LIFE FORCE, a green light coming from Lucifer. In other words, the secret heart of the system is based upon the original lie, that man could become an eternal god. The Illuminati alter structure has at its heart the original lie. An example of how rings and demonology and authority intersect, can be seen in the Grimoire of the Testament of Solomon where a ring is said to have been given to Solomon which enabled him to learn the names of demons.

Rings and chains around the neck are also worn for the extremely secret reason that the wearer is identifying himself with Lucifer who was bound by God by a ring of fire and was chained in the abyss. This is what is really behind high ranking Illuminati Freemason & clergyman Robert Schuler’s chain around his neck. The highest levels of the Illuminati have the understanding that Lucifer lost his power when Christ bound him, and that in identification with him, they wear gold chains around their neck, etc. Don’t expect to read this in the material that occult world is permitted to read, these are high level secrets. Remember, there are many different levels of occultism, and Satanism. (In the early middle ages, Christians borrowed the idea of having marriage rings from the pagan Germans & Romans. The determination of what finger to wear it on (what has become known as the ring finger), was chosen by the ancient witches because that was considered the only healing finger. Christians of course, by and large, know nothing of the pagan origins and symbology of the rings they wear.) This author has noted that many of the handlers, programmers, & Illuminati adepts wear rings. Some of the rings are quite big."
I got shook. V's ring is so similar ..

Hopeful

Star
Theory

"To empower the Monarch System, special rings which have been dipped in the blood of sacrificed victims, are given to the victim with instructions to wear it faithfully. The rings are used as focal points to insure the continued demonization of the victim. Some examples of this would be a Blue Topaz ring, a Black Onyx ring, or a Diamond ring. Black Onyx is used to capture souls. Whether the therapist believes this or not becomes irrelevant in view of the fact that the deeper alters in a Monarch System are skilled in demonology and they do believe it, and take consolation that their magical powers are never challenged by therapists. These deeper alters will continue to do much of the demonization of the system for the Programmer, and this delegation of this job, means the Programmer/handler is free to focus on other things. Our experience is that when the Slave Masters within the Illuminati take away the hearts of the alters of a system, they give them a heart of stone and a ring. The ring is important for if they lose this, they think they will not get their hearts back. The slaves will wake up in the middle of the night looking for a ring–but never know what ring they are looking for. “CATCH A FALLING STAR, PUT IT IN YOUR POCKET FOR A RAINY DAY” ties in with this story line. The star is magical stardust. During programming the Programmers use “magical star dust.” If the slave loses his/her ring, they are told the Master will never love them. When the Master comes to give his love, then the slave will get to use their magical wand with its star dust. The ring of the Programmer, which has occult power from being used in ritual, is also used as a hypnotic cue. The ring also represents occult power and authority."

Black Onyx ring

View attachment 13486
View attachment 13487
View attachment 13488

"The creation of a Monarch system’s gems is in imitation of the rings of Lucifer and God (as the Illuminati understand it). This ring of gems is able to control the fruit of the trees (programs) and change the internal weather. It is based upon the story that is told the alter system that is being made about how God had a ring. Until His hand swept the heaven of air (1st heaven) fruit could not fall and die, because nothing could die.

Satan and his followers like rings because they want to be godlike. (That doesn’t mean all Satanists understand their own history.) When an alter is concerned about “Don’t lose the ring”, the alter may be referring to the ring of the gems that surrounds the pyramid at the base of the mind. This ring of gem alters may be referred to as the ETERNAL RING, and the RING OF FIRE. The achievement of divinity by a human was what constituted the hermetic marriage of the mysteries. This was the ultimate achievement by mankind. This was symbolized by a gold ring.

Within the Illuminati (which is a continuation of the Mystery Religions) rings are used for bonding (marriage commitments) and a sign of majesty or rank (such as your Masonic rings, and the ring Pharaoh gave Joseph, & King Saul’s ring, & special papal rings allowed cardinals & abbots.) The Pope has 3 significant rings, one of which is for ceremonies, and another the important Fisherman’s Ring, which is still used as the Pope’s seal.

Within the Illuminati alter systems the 7 seals of Babylon are placed into a system. The cube with a pyramid was portrayed at the 14th Masonic Degree (the Perfect Elu degree). The 4 horsemen & the seals of Babylon are talked about at the 17th Masonic degree (Knight of the East & West). Also deep within a system may be the Ring of Fire.

Within the pyramid, which is within the ring of those 12 gems mentioned in Rev. 21, is the ETERNAL LIFE FORCE, a green light coming from Lucifer. In other words, the secret heart of the system is based upon the original lie, that man could become an eternal god. The Illuminati alter structure has at its heart the original lie. An example of how rings and demonology and authority intersect, can be seen in the Grimoire of the Testament of Solomon where a ring is said to have been given to Solomon which enabled him to learn the names of demons.

Rings and chains around the neck are also worn for the extremely secret reason that the wearer is identifying himself with Lucifer who was bound by God by a ring of fire and was chained in the abyss. This is what is really behind high ranking Illuminati Freemason & clergyman Robert Schuler’s chain around his neck. The highest levels of the Illuminati have the understanding that Lucifer lost his power when Christ bound him, and that in identification with him, they wear gold chains around their neck, etc. Don’t expect to read this in the material that occult world is permitted to read, these are high level secrets. Remember, there are many different levels of occultism, and Satanism. (In the early middle ages, Christians borrowed the idea of having marriage rings from the pagan Germans & Romans. The determination of what finger to wear it on (what has become known as the ring finger), was chosen by the ancient witches because that was considered the only healing finger. Christians of course, by and large, know nothing of the pagan origins and symbology of the rings they wear.) This author has noted that many of the handlers, programmers, & Illuminati adepts wear rings. Some of the rings are quite big."
Okayyy.. This is some serious deep and dark.. knowledge...

Thanku for sharing ...