BTS discussion thread

Lol, her "job" and "adult life" probably revolve around making B•T•S fmv's and unsuccessfully trolling this thread. I'm confused as to exactly what mission she achieved here though, lol. Oh, and if the Twitter stan sees this, don't worry. This is also just a theory. ;)

They say it's 2018, duh ~ not 1950. It's new adult life of theirs :D

Okay since no one has mentioned it yet you guys should check out the Dora BTS game that @Bunnysunny mentioned. A fan created a game centered around bts and nickolodean character Dora, but it’s more of a horror version, it’s been blowing up for quite a while like with the game outcast. It’s quite disturbing once you read further it mentions satanic rituals involving bangtan and Dora like wtf how can they normalize this stuff

Fans response is just crazy

Give me their teachers' numbers so that I can beg them to give the kids homeworks

Okay since no one has mentioned it yet you guys should check out the Dora BTS game that @Bunnysunny mentioned. A fan created a game centered around bts and nickolodean character Dora, but it’s more of a horror version, it’s been blowing up for quite a while like with the game outcast. It’s quite disturbing once you read further it mentions satanic rituals involving bangtan and Dora like wtf how can they normalize this stuff

Fans response is just crazy

this is very disturbing and shows the braiwashing agenda is working.
Their fans see this "satanic" concept as something funny and are even talking about making sacrifices in the game. They normalize this type of behaviour and that's exactly what the ellite wants

I even see fanfics written about them full of violence and even r*pe and the fans enjoy that content. How can this be normal? do you think this is not afecting their minds? this is the reason why BT-S puts all those dark symbols in their videos and songs. They want to affect their fans minds and they are doing it so easily

View attachment 12673 the fans aware and are they OK with it?
Wow props to them the research :D:D (??)

First thing I thought of when I saw this was this thread

The MV filmed in AHL is the same as ..

They even got this guy. Maybe they're part of the cult and normalizing it? (disclaimer: speculation not facts)
And
that pic with the house and Eyes Wide shut the resemblance what going down...
1531411038708.png

Last edited:
Switzerland is the Illuminati headquarter, all the evil elite planning world events and everything from there, its evil place, but its protected for them, thats why there is no war or any threat to it, or so called terrorist bombing like other countries
they also have the Swiss banks to hide all their corrupt wealth (disclaimer: to corrupt people who use Switzerland not all swiss ppl.)

/Off-topic/
when I see this video it reminds me of loyal Arm¥s following whatever things BㅜS asks them to do :D

"That man is their God" :rolleyes:
the video was cool tho ngl; how can all those follow him (even if its imprinting) woa :D

Lmao.. How cute... :D..
That sure is an ARMY..

I love how they give the owner his space.. Unlike the beetees army..

Oops sorry :D
:D
1531411948109.png

Last edited:
I think it's the music companies that are responsible for this

Sm made jjong wear a jacket with Kurt's letter on it..

And now here BH put that letter in sugas part..

And also V wore a jacket or a shirt with Kurt's letter ..

So it's the music companies at fault .. These boys work for them and get paid
The new photos that are banned from posting show them recreating baby pics. one eyed wearing m1ckey shirt and d1sney hat and cha wearing a crown same as the cross that the qu;een has.. sugar har 1o1 dalmations shirt
1531411497958.png
1531411477494.png
1531411369824.png

I play video games there are a few games im playing right now, One of them is Fortnite. I shouldn’t be surprised anymore but it’s the start of a new season and I see this on the home page. The mask reminds me of the BTS masks and of course the one eye. This game is less than a year old, it will be 1 year in September but I got popular quickly.
CE79CB0E-039E-496D-8F50-0E57D50537DB.jpeg

Ohhhh this is bad. Billie has a really sweet voice. I like her song 'lovely' the most. Slightly off topic, but why it has to be NJ when it comes to 'now-listening-to' tweet?

Btw, does anyone could elaborate about 'walking under ladders' thing?

TIA
"It's bad luck to walk under a leaning ladder." This superstition really does originate 5,000 years ago in ancient Egypt. A ladder leaning against a wall forms a triangle, and Egyptians regarded this shape as sacred (as exhibited, for example, by their pyramids).
https://www.livescience.com/33507-origins-of-superstitions.html
A ladder leaning up against a wall forms the shape of a triangle, and walking through it would be seen as "breaking" the Trinity, a crime seen as blasphemous as well as potentially attracting the devil [source: Pappas]. Others believe that a ladder against a wall resembles a gallows.

I play video games there are a few games im playing right now, One of them is Fortnite. I shouldn’t be surprised anymore but it’s the start of a new season and I see this on the home page. The mask reminds me of the BTS masks and of course the one eye. This game is less than a year old, it will be 1 year in September but I got popular quickly.
View attachment 12683
El1te love their masquerades
1531413394195.png
1531413345877.png
1531413292590.png
1531413158659.png

Last edited: