All of my wonder
The answer to that
I call you her, her
Cuz you’re my tear, tear

All of my wonder
The answer to that
I call you her, her
Cuz you’re my tear, tear

Can anybody explain me what they're trying to say here? This line is stuck up in my head since yesterday and i can't make anything out of it..

I call u her? Who her? Girlfriend? Love? S4t3n?

Cuz you're my tear? Whatttt?

I mean it's not translated.. First i thought it was some messed up translation.. Then it hit me that no they sang that part in English...
So what does it mean and this whole outro Her song is about them wearing masks.. Liie singularity

shilamoure

Established
He's not one eyed here
But look at his necklace

Look At the V's here
the A doesn't have a strikethrough looks like an upside down V like this \/ /\ /\/ (van)
And the N looks like 2 inverted Vs connected like this
/\/
View attachment 11879
https://www.bt21.com/product/293

I noticed the necklace too, it’s the Cross of Lorraine. I’ve just found out about it

D8B7EAE7-1F63-43AB-8BFE-7F606A3C01AD.png

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I've just read some things ab MKultra and I saw there was a thing about this movie Matrix.
At BT,S festa in 2017 JIn recommended this movie and also Sugä recommended the movie Get out. I've watched that movie and I admit everytime you talked about "alters" "two personas" etc. I remembered scenes from that movie. It's stange that they watch movies ab mkultra.. maybe bc they find themselves in those caught characters.

Get out is about a black boy that has a white girlfriend who wants to present him to her parents. They move for a while in her parents' house but the boy feels there is something strange happening. He takes a picture to a black person at the family reunion and his "programming" is over. That guy starts screaming "get out". But those strange white people take care to be programmed back using clicking noises made by a spoon and a cup of coffee.

The main role decide to get out of that house but they will catch him and programme him as well using that method.
The movie also shows how he is struggling to wake up and how he is halucinating the reality. He is caught in a black hole and the echo of his voice is very loud (a little alike with a hell description that I've read somewhere). Afterwards he wakes up and finds out that that crazy family is trying to live forever using brain transplant and magic programming.
He is helped by a friend and eventually escapes.

Šuga also recommended the film Inception that is also about a fight in the mind's world.

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
All of my wonder
The answer to that
I call you her, her
Cuz you’re my tear, tear

All of my wonder
The answer to that
I call you her, her
Cuz you’re my tear, tear

Can anybody explain me what they're trying to say here? This line is stuck up in my head since yesterday and i can't make anything out of it..

I mean it's not translated.. First i thought it was some messed up translation.. Then it hit me that no they sang that part in English...
So what does it mean and this whole outro Her song is about them wearing masks.. Liie singularity
Sugä said he wrote that when he was in a hotel at bbmas. R)M said that outro is about a person that changed his life and said in a relationship there are also hardships so that's why that person is his "tear".
My opinion is that it's about the album's concept; I think they invent some lyrics based on their concept. LY: HER was about the beautiful and colorful feeling of love; and the outro seems to talk ab a complete dedication to a loved one.
In the meantime, LY: Tear is ab suffering in love so the outro is also about it.
I believe the next outro will be about self love as the last album in LY series is Answer.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
Sugä said he wrote that when he was in a hotel at bbmas. R)M said that outro is about a person that changed his life and said in a realtionship there are also hardships so that's why that person is his "tear".
My opinion is that it's about the album's concept; I think they invent some lyrics based on their concept. LY: HER was about the beautiful and colorful feeling of love; and the outro seems to talk ab a complete dedication to a loved one.
In the meantime, LY: Tear is ab suffering in love so the outro is also about it.
I believe the next outro will be about self love as the last album in LY series is Answer.
Righttt right .
Now that cleared some things for me :)

All of my wonder
The answer to that
I call you her, her
Cuz you’re my tear, tear

All of my wonder
The answer to that
I call you her, her
Cuz you’re my tear, tear

It was said in the previous posts(idk which one) that satanists refer Lucifer as female and her may be referring to Lucifer/Satan

Guys,watch Jo know I'm the one I think it is where everything started, the B+S members are in this mv, the hoodie people and both j1n and Vee look kind of dead in one scene (they wake up but it could be something )

The link:
That has so many subliminals in the background wow...
And look predictive programming?
And take into account the title of the MV "I'm Da One"
1 kwon.jpg
2 kwon.jpg

Last edited:
Even though I'm currently at work this V@n thing is bothering me.
The V and A without middle horizontal bar seems like a symbolism of "as above so below".

Also:

Reminds me of the Hebrew word 'Vav':

And in relations to V@n being black and white (duality), here's what it could mean:

I'm still researching on more connections, but if you're interested to read more here's the reference I used for this post.
Okay so.. Vav = 6..
View attachment 11904View attachment 11905View attachment 11906

And did you guys know.. VAV is also a south Korean boy band.. Whom i have never heard of before :D
View attachment 11907
Nice find...:D
They seem to use "V" a lot
And have used languages that use symbols such as Greek, Hebrew, Egyptian hieroglyphics..

Secret149

Veteran
The wheel symbol in their Run 53 next to the butterfly paintings
fly 4.jpg
I have seen this in the background occasionally
And idk if its another subliminal symbol for them
But here's what I found:

Besides the obvious Hivite/Illuminati symbols, here we also have the 12 pointed star (hearkening back to the witches wheel/wheel of the year)
You may also be interested re symbolism and ancient texts in this book.Babel and Bible
Two Lectures by Friedrich Delitzsch. He was a German archaeologist . Th lectures were given to the Monarchy and elite caused significant uproar this was 1902.
The early history that Farrell talks about is particularly interesting; the fall of Satan his jewel that was lost and so on. He is a very smart man and has a deep grounding in the texts. Fascinating. Has written many books. You can listen for free though.
"His jewel that was lost" - can you elaborate/summarize? This is a buzzword in the cult
Apparently when he "fell" a jewel on his crown was "lost". Farrell thinks this is a power crystal or something similar possibly that has been weaponized. Although I would need to go back and listen again. Will try find that talk for you Sarah.
1530871750948.png
http://www.inspiretochangeworld.com/2017/05/secret-society-control-network-david-icke/

The idea of a revolving ritual is reflected by the Wheel of the Year:
1530871866036.png

https://illuminatiwatcher.com/occult-illuminati-holiday-traditions/

do .. you.. think that their case is the same as late JHyun's case? being planned to be s**** from the start?

but at the end they're alive again
Bae Yeon Hee has said that j1n might be the same case as the P. Mccartney conspiracy theory
If we go by predictive programming, through MV, song lyrics etc.. then its plausible

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hope - SOLOMON..

why in the world they needed to add Solomon with h0bi's name..

The Seal of Solomon (or Ring ofSolomon is the signet ring attributed to King Solomon in medieval Jewish tradition, and in Islamic and Western occultism. It was often depicted in either a pentagram or hexagram shape; the latter also known as theStar of David in Jewish tradition.

This ring variously gave Solomon the power to command demons, jinn (genie), or to speak with animals. Due to the proverbial wisdom of Solomon, his signet ring, or its supposed design, came to be seen as an amulet or talisman, or a symbol or character in medieval and Renaissance-era magic, occultism and alchemy.
View attachment 11893View attachment 11894View attachment 11895
1530873720298.png
They reference Hebrew and use its symbolism (words, images) and supposedly use the gematria (numbers)
The elite are supposedly one of the B1lderberg Group// Jesuits/Zionists/Vat1can/ Rothschilds/ Rockefellers (this is not the whole list of elites) --- elites are roughly 1% of the population so get 1% of 7 billion you get the rough estimate
Other puppeteers may be completely unknown to the public
1% of the global population amounts to roughly 70,000,000~

So thats the number of elite in control (roughly) over 7 billion people (estimate global population)

1530873690017.png

Attachments

Last edited: