BTS discussion thread

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Please link the online gematria calculator so I can use it too. I know gematrix.org

I use Gematrinator. Honestly how heavily by the numbers things seem to be with BTS, I’m not quite sure what to make of the group. It’s almost as if they are playing out a script for the mainstream or something.

00kpop00

Established
I use Gematrinator. Honestly how heavily by the numbers things seem to be with BTS, I’m not quite sure what to make of the group. It’s almost as if they are playing out a script for the mainstream or something.
Yes they are playing out a script for the mainstream. That's how they (not BTS) communicate to each other, through gematria.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Please link the online gematria calculator so I can use it too. I know gematrix.org

Ok so the gematrix.org you can type in numbers and get words, interesting. The Gematrinator, free version at least, you get mathematical properties for numbers of words, but it only gives numerical values for words you search and not words for numbers that I have seen. It also offers many ciphers.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
I think he said he bumped it on his camera. Could be but all of the black eye club members had explanations on their black eyes. They've all been leaders or very influential. RM's eye reminded me of them.
You mean the famous panda eye?

sike1309

Established
They all play roles (given to them)
They all lie about their name/age/height/background
some even go as far faking their family members
Many of them change/hide their looks (mask/bodysuit)
They dont get surgeries "females" wear bodysuit/mask
Many people in hollywood are people in blackface.
Cloning is fake (not real).

e-Enoch

Superstar
[Exclusive] BTS Jimin and Jungkook will enter the recruit training center where Jin is an assistant.. Reunited in the military...

Note: Jm & Jk will enlist on 12 Dec 2023, RM & V on 11 Dec 2023

1701343282291.png

"Jimin and Jungkook of the group BTS meet Jin, who previously enlisted, as trainees and assistants.

According to the industry on the 30th, Jimin and Jungkook, who will enlist together on the 12th of next month, are scheduled to enter the recruit training center where Jin is serving as an assistant. BTS members Jimin, Jungkook, and Jin met as trainees and teaching assistants and proved that they are inseparable. Jimin and Jungkook are assigned to their respective posts after completing basic military training at the recruit training center.

Previously, Jin enlisted in the military in December of last year and J-Hope in April of last year, and are serving as assistant instructors at new recruit training centers under different divisions.

Jin previously made fans happy by meeting Winner Kang Seungyoon, who entered his boot camp in July.

Meanwhile, RM and V will also enlist on the 11th of next month, a day before Jimin and Jungkook. Since Suga is also doing alternative military service as a social worker, all BTS members, including Jimin and Jungkook, will begin military service.

BTS members, who have consistently shown their affection for the group, are known to be aiming for full-fledged activities as a group in 2025. Big Hit Music, the agency, stated that it was “difficult to confirm” the enlistment date, time, and location of the remaining BTS members for reasons such as safety."

Reporter Jeong Jin-young afreeca@edaily.co.kr
Jinyoung Jeong (afreeca@edaily.co.kr)

sike1309

Established
I found the comment
As I live in Thailand and know people who knew this person before they were famous, I can tell you w/out a shadow of doubt that Lisa is a trans person. As previously pointed out, homosexuality of both men and women along with trans-gendering is extremely popular in Thailand. It is THE #1 popular destination for cosmetic surgery and “that” operation. It’s precisely why the Obama’s another trans outfit are so beloved by the Thai’s here. Leave us not forget, everything with the devil is by plan and design. Lisa’s White step-daddy (because the Thai’s worship white so much) is a famous chef and freemason leading me to believe the mom was most likely an eastern-star. The female leg of the society. Probably was promised fortune and fame and herein enters the transformation at infancy into Lisa. It is not uncommon at all for single parent households (mothers) and absent parent households (fathers) while living together with their children and partners to raise boys as gays. It’s more popular here than people who don’t live here probably think. That said, there are a lot of bio-women here that have what I’ve dubbed dude build but are biologically born women. Lisa is not and that apple says it all!!

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
I found the comment
As I live in Thailand and know people who knew this person before they were famous, I can tell you w/out a shadow of doubt that Lisa is a trans person. As previously pointed out, homosexuality of both men and women along with trans-gendering is extremely popular in Thailand. It is THE #1 popular destination for cosmetic surgery and “that” operation. It’s precisely why the Obama’s another trans outfit are so beloved by the Thai’s here. Leave us not forget, everything with the devil is by plan and design. Lisa’s White step-daddy (because the Thai’s worship white so much) is a famous chef and freemason leading me to believe the mom was most likely an eastern-star. The female leg of the society. Probably was promised fortune and fame and herein enters the transformation at infancy into Lisa. It is not uncommon at all for single parent households (mothers) and absent parent households (fathers) while living together with their children and partners to raise boys as gays. It’s more popular here than people who don’t live here probably think. That said, there are a lot of bio-women here that have what I’ve dubbed dude build but are biologically born women. Lisa is not and that apple says it all!!
So you know for a fact Lisa is a transperson, born male? Wow. A quick glance at Lisa’s KPop profile does reveal though that her name was changed from Pranpriya Manobal (nickname Pockpack…) to Lalisa Manobal after a fortune telling. According to the profile, Lalisa means “the one who is praised”. And think about the name “Manobal” and how it breaks down to Man-o-bal. Say that 3 times fast. Think about it…..She is apparently also referred to as “Thailand Princess” in her birthplace, too. Hmmmm….

An interesting thing about her original name “Pranpriya” in gematria is that it is 125 and 53 like “transgender”. The kpop profile also included the fact that Lisa trained for 5 years 3 months, reminding of 53 like transgender in gematria. 5 is also the 3rd prime for a prime number relationship between 5 and 3 btw and 5x5x5 (or 5 to the 3rd power) is 125 like transgender and is the 5th cube number. Also get this. 53 is the 16th prime. 16 is the 4th square number. So if you put it all together, you get the pattern that 5 is the 3rd prime, 16 is the 4th square, and 125 is the 5th cube, or 3,4,5. According to the Pythagorean Theorem, 3 squared (9) plus 4 squared (16) = 25, or 5 squared; so 3,4,5 have a strong numeric relationship. Also 3+4+5= 12. “Lalisa” is 12 in gematria. 12 is the 3rd pentagonal (5-sided figure) number for yet another 5 and 3 relationship like 53. 12 is also 3+3+3+3 for 4 3s. Also, 35, the reverse of 53, contains a 3,4,5 relationship. 35 is the 5th tetrahedral number. A tetrahedron is a pyramid with a triangular base. So in other words, 35 represents the 5th occurring 4-faced form of a 3-sided figure. Also, “thirty-five” is 53 in gematria. “Lalisa Manobal” is 35 in gematria as well. From all of this it is clear that there is a very strong numerical relationship between this 125 and 53 in the name “Pranpriya” and the term “transgender”. The elite/gematria practitioners love strong numeric relationships like this. Hmmmm…

Also by changing her name to Lalisa, this made her new full name “Lalisa Manobal” 86 and 27 like the day of the year she was born, March 27 (1997) the 86th day of the year. I also noticed on her kpop profile that her favorite number is also 27 because it is her birthday. Which this might be a good time to mention another 27 connected to her name. “Lalisa” is 27 in gematria. Her stage name “Lisa” is 207 in the Reverse Satanic cipher in gematria. According to numerology, since “0” holds no value, 207 is the same as 27.

But what is more is 27 is the 3rd cube number, or 3x3x3 which reminds of 333. “The Great Pyramid of Giza”= 333 in gematria. 27 is also 72 in reverse. If you take the key numbers of our consideration, 125 and 53 and subtract them, you get 72. I am aware that 72 is a very important number relating to the dimensions of The Great Pyramid of Giza (among other things).

And for another numerical relationship relating to the 3,4,5 pattern b/c I just can’t resist, lol. 72-27= 45. “Lalisa” is 45 in gematria. 45 is the 9th triangular number and the 5th hexagonal number. 9= the 3rd square number, (and a square is a 4-sided figure). So that is another 3,4,5 relationship. Also with 45 being the 5th hexagonal number, a hexagon is a 6-sided figure, and 5+6= 11. This relates to the fact that 72 + 27= 99. 99 is 9 x11. So in other words, 99 = 3 squared (square again being 4-sided) times 11;11 is the 5th prime. So 99 holds yet another numeric relationship of 3,4,5. Not to mention, 99 also = 33x3, reminding again of 333, lol. Both 11 and 33 are also key master numbers for the elites btw. Also the reverse of 125 is 521. 521 is the 98th prime, which reminds that 9x8 = 72. “Ninety-eight” is 53 in gematria. Also 521-125=396. 396 is the 11th nonagonal (9-sided figure). 9x11= 99. “Three hundred ninety-six” is 125 in gematria. Both “one hundred twenty-five” and “five hundred twenty one” are 86 in gematria in the Septenary cipher. Lalisa Manobal is 86 in gematria as well, just like she was born on the 86th day of the year.

And for one last bonus fact. The number 86, the other number we mentioned relating to both Lisa’s name change as well as the day of the year she was born in gematria. In duodecimal, 86= 72. And in hexadecimal 86= 56, like 5 plus 6.

Last edited:

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
So you know for a fact Lisa is a transperson, born male? Wow. A quick glance at Lisa’s KPop profile does reveal though that her name was changed from Pranpriya Manobal (nickname Pockpack…) to Lalisa Manobal after a fortune telling. According to the profile, Lalisa means “the one who is praised”. And think about the name “Manobal” and how it breaks down to Man-o-bal. Say that 3 times fast. Think about it…..She is apparently also referred to as “Thailand Princess” in her birthplace, too. Hmmmm….

An interesting thing about her original name “Pranpriya” in gematria is that it is 125 and 53 like “transgender”. The kpop profile also included the fact that Lisa trained for 5 years 3 months, reminding of 53 like transgender in gematria. 5 is also the 3rd prime for a prime number relationship between 5 and 3 btw and 5x5x5 (or 5 to the 3rd power) is 125 like transgender and is the 5th cube number. Also get this. 53 is the 16th prime. 16 is the 4th square number. So if you put it all together, you get the pattern that 5 is the 3rd prime, 16 is the 4th square, and 125 is the 5th cube, or 3,4,5. According to the Pythagorean Theorem, 3 squared (9) plus 4 squared (16) = 25, or 5 squared; so 3,4,5 have a strong numeric relationship. Also 3+4+5= 12. 12 is the 3rd pentagonal (5-sided figure) number for yet another 5 and 3 relationship like 53. 12 is also 3+3+3+3 for 4 3s. From all of this it is clear that there is a very strong numerical relationship between this 125 and 53 in the name “Pranpriya” and the term “transgender”. The elite/gematria practitioners love strong numeric relationships like this. Hmmmm…

Also by changing her name to Lalisa, this made her new full name “Lalisa Manobal” 86 and 27 like the day of the year she was born, March 27 (1997) the 86th day of the year. I also noticed on her kpop profile that her favorite number is also 27 because it is her birthday. Which this might be a good time to mention another 27 connected to her name. Her stage name “Lisa” is 207 in the Reverse Satanic cipher in gematria. According to numerology, since “0” holds no value, 207 is the same as 27.

But what is more is 27 is the 3rd cube number, or 3x3x3 which reminds of 333. “The Great Pyramid of Giza”= 333 in gematria. 27 is also 72 in reverse. If you take the key numbers of our consideration, 125 and 53 and subtract them, you get 72. I am aware that 72 is a very important number relating to the dimensions of The Great Pyramid of Giza (among other things).

And for another numerical relationship relating to the 3,4,5 pattern b/c I just can’t resist, lol. 72-27= 45. 45 is the 9th triangular number and the 5th hexagonal number. 9= the 3rd square number, (and a square is a 4-sided figure). So that is another 3,4,5 relationship. Also with 45 being the 5th hexagonal number, a hexagon is a 6-sided figure, and 5+6= 11. This relates to the fact that 72 + 27= 99. 99 is 9 x11. So in other words, 99 = 3 squared (square again being 4-sided) times 11;11 is the 5th prime. So 99 holds yet another numeric relationship of 3,4,5. Not to mention, 99 also = 33x3, reminding again of 333, lol. Both 11 and 33 are also key master numbers for the elites btw.

And for one last bonus fact. The number 86, the other number we mentioned relating to both Lisa’s name change as well as the day of the year she was born in gematria. In duodecimal, 86= 72. And in hexadecimal 86= 56, like 5 plus 6.
And also. Just had another interesting gematria find. In gematria, “twenty seven” is 125 and 53! It is also 1997 like the year Lisa was born. “Twenty seven” and “transgender” have other numbers in common with one another as well.

More interesting finds are that “eleven” is 99, 27 and 45 in gematria. “Ninety-nine” is 33. “Ninety-nine” is also 846 in Reverse Sumerian cipher, just like “thirty three” is also. 8, 4, and 6 are the 1st 3 composite numbers, or the 1st multiples of the 1st 2 prime numbers 2 and 3. 1st 3 composites reminds of 13 and 31. “Thirteen” is both 31 and 310 in gematria. And “Thirteen” with a capital “T” is even 125 as well. “Thirty-one” is 53 and 1322 in gematria. 1322 kind of reminds you of 1st 2 primes 2 and 3 (and also 223 and 322 associated with secret society “Bones”) . Speaking of “Bones” numeric associations, 846 can reduce to 223 if you consider 846 in terms of its greatest prime factors (for 8 and 4 its 2, and for 6 its 3). Furthermore if you consider 846 in terms of its smallest prime factors, it reduces to 222 (another number associated with “Bones”). “Lalisa Manobal” is 222 in gematria as well.

13 and 31 can combine to create 1331. 1331 is 11x11x11 or the 11th cube number. 11+ 11+ 11= 33. 31-13 is 18 like 8+4+6= 18. Furthermore “eighteen” equals 33 in gematria. “Lalisa” is 18 in gematria; (“eighteen” is also 98 and 35 in gematria, which are 2 numbers discussed in quoted post). There are 12 divisors for the number 846, and 12 has a 3,4,5 relationship as described in my post quoted above. “Thirteen” is also 99, 45, and 41 and 43 in gematria. “Manobal” is 41 in gematria. 41 and 43 are the 13th and 14th primes. 13 + 14= 27. “Forty-one” (like “eighteen”) is 98 and 35 in gematria. “Forty-one” is also 310 (reminding of 31) in gematria.

Furthermore the numbers 2 and 7 like 27 and 72 are in somewhat of a prime number relationship. 7 is the 2nd odd prime after 3. Also 7-2=5, the 2nd odd prime. 7+2=9. 23 is the 9th prime. This reminds that 2 is also the 3rd digit in the Fibonacci sequence, followed by 4th digit which is 3. 2+3= 5 like 7-2=5 and 3rd and 4th is like 3+4=7. Also if you consider that the 3rd digit (before the 4th digit, 3+4=7) in Fibonacci is not only 2, but also the 2nd 2 (after 1 and 1) this highlights the relationship between the numbers 2 and 7. And of course the first 4 digits of Fibonacci (1,1,2,3) adding up to 7 reminds of 7 also being the 4th prime. Not to mention there is an implicit 2,2,3 reminding of the infamous 223/322. And because both 223 and 322 use the same words when spelled out in gematria “two”, “hundred”, “twenty”, and “three” they have all equal values. And guess what? They both equal 98 and 125 in gematria.

Now, back to 2 being the 3rd in the Fibonacci sequence reminding of the prime number 23. 23 is 27 in octal. “Twenty-three” is also 53 in gematria. 35, the reverse of 53 is 23 in hexadecimal. “Lalisa Manobal” is 35 in gematria, while “Manobal” is 23. “Thirty-five” is 53 in gematria. 2+3= 5 like 7-2=5. 23 is the 9th prime 2+7= 9. 23 is not only the 9th prime, but the 8th odd prime as well. 8x9= 72. 8+9= 17, and 17 is the 7th prime. And the number 17 embodies the relationship of 1 as it relates to 2 and 7 In Fibonacci (described above). And 7-1= 6. 17 is both the 7th prime, and 6th odd prime. 6+7= 13. 13 is the 7th in the Fibonacci sequence, as well as the 2nd star number, for another 7 and 2 relationship. 13 is also the 6th prime, 5th odd prime. 5+6= 11, and 13 is 11 in duodecimal. 11 and 13 are considered what are called prime twins. 17 is also 11, but in hexadecimal. And remember “eleven” is 27 in gematria. 89 is the 11th Fibonacci and reminds that 8+9= 17 and 8x9= 72. 53-35 = 18. “Eighteen” is 89 in gematria. 89 is also the 24th prime which reminds how 11+13= 24. 24 is also the 3rd nonagonal (9-sided figure) number. 3x9= 27. 27= 3rd cube number or 3x3x3 reminding of 333.

32 (reminding that 3 is the 2nd prime) is 23 in reverse. 32 is 2 to the 5th power, reminding that 2+5=7 and the only prime factor of 32 is 2. So there is another 2 and 7 relationship. Also 32-23= 9 which is 7+2 lol.

It’s interesting to see how related the reverse numbers associated with 125 and 53 for “transgender” in gematria are. After all, part of being transgender is about identifying with the opposite gender.

Last edited:

sike1309

Established

An interesting thing about her original name “Pranpriya” in gematria is that it is 125 and 53 like “transgender”. The kpop profile also included the fact that Lisa trained for 5 years 3 months, reminding of 53 like transgender in gematria. 5 is also the 3rd prime for a prime number relationship between 5 and 3 btw and 5x5x5 (or 5 to the 3rd power) is 125 like transgender and is the 5th cube number. Also get this. 53 is the 16th prime. 16 is the 4th square number. So if you put it all together, you get the pattern that 5 is the 3rd prime, 16 is the 4th square, and 125 is the 5th cube, or 3,4,5. According to the Pythagorean Theorem, 3 squared (9) plus 4 squared (16) = 25, or 5 squared; so 3,4,5 have a strong numeric relationship. Also 3+4+5= 12. “Lalisa” is 12 in gematria. 12 is the 3rd pentagonal (5-sided figure) number for yet another 5 and 3 relationship like 53. 12 is also 3+3+3+3 for 4 3s. Also, 35, the reverse of 53, contains a 3,4,5 relationship. 35 is the 5th tetrahedral number. A tetrahedron is a pyramid with a triangular base. So in other words, 35 represents the 5th occurring 4-faced form of a 3-sided figure. Also, “thirty-five” is 53 in gematria. “Lalisa Manobal” is 35 in gematria as well. From all of this it is clear that there is a very strong numerical relationship between this 125 and 53 in the name “Pranpriya” and the term “transgender”. The elite/gematria practitioners love strong numeric relationships like this. Hmmmm…

Also by changing her name to Lalisa, this made her new full name “Lalisa Manobal” 86 and 27 like the day of the year she was born, March 27 (1997) the 86th day of the year. I also noticed on her kpop profile that her favorite number is also 27 because it is her birthday. Which this might be a good time to mention another 27 connected to her name. “Lalisa” is 27 in gematria. Her stage name “Lisa” is 207 in the Reverse Satanic cipher in gematria. According to numerology, since “0” holds no value, 207 is the same as 27.

And for another numerical relationship relating to the 3,4,5 pattern b/c I just can’t resist, lol. 72-27= 45. “Lalisa” is 45 in gematria. 45 is the 9th triangular number and the 5th hexagonal number. 9= the 3rd square number, (and a square is a 4-sided figure). So that is another 3,4,5 relationship. Also with 45 being the 5th hexagonal number, a hexagon is a 6-sided figure, and 5+6= 11. This relates to the fact that 72 + 27= 99. 99 is 9 x11. So in other words, 99 = 3 squared (square again being 4-sided) times 11;11 is the 5th prime. So 99 holds yet another numeric relationship of 3,4,5. Not to mention, 99 also = 33x3, reminding again of 333, lol. Both 11 and 33 are also key master numbers for the elites btw. Also the reverse of 125 is 521. 521 is the 98th prime, which reminds that 9x8 = 72. “Ninety-eight” is 53 in gematria. Also 521-125=396. 396 is the 11th nonagonal (9-sided figure). 9x11= 99. “Three hundred ninety-six” is 125 in gematria. Both “one hundred twenty-five” and “five hundred twenty one” are 86 in gematria in the Septenary cipher. Lalisa Manobal is 86 in gematria as well, just like she was born on the 86th day of the year.

I found this comment from a person (he lives in thailand).

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
I found this comment from a person (he lives in thailand).
So what do you mean by you found a comment? Was it a comment from a person you know personally in Thailand, or a comment from a message board from a person who says they live in Thailand (whom you do not know personally and have never seen in person)?

sike1309

Established
So what do you mean by you found a comment? Was it a comment from a person you know personally in Thailand, or a comment from a message board from a person who says they live in Thailand (whom you do not know personally and have never seen in person)?
I saw this comment from Quora
A thread talking about lisa being a transgender.
He wrote this.
But again we can take this with a grain of salt.
But then again Lisa body is very male like.

Last edited:

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Maybe because his traits look kinda feminine even in the predebut ..
Hmmm…Maybe he can act feminine at times, I have seen this. But physically I haven’t noticed feminine traits. He moves/walks/runs and dances like a male which suggest a male skeleton. He even has that tucked pelvis look when he stands as well as a thick neck and thick straight handle-bar style clavicles typical of men. He also looked male shirtless to me, especially when he was more muscular near debut.

Also the q-angle he has with his pelvis and thighs reads male. His head in relation to body proportions also masculine. He just isn’t feminine in the body to me and I have looked for it, lol, b/c I really don’t trust much of anything to be real about BTS. The only things really with Jimin that might be considered atypical are his hands and shoulders. His shoulders are not very broad, (although still broader than mine, as well as many other females) . Also his hands -quite small for a man. But finger digit-ratio still appears typically male as well. The curve of his spine also appears masculine despite his so-called “Jimbooty” or whatever.

If Jimin is in fact FTM, he is quite passable. I say this as someone who happens to have quite a bit of experience with FTMs in real personal life, and have been able to correctly identify them before they made known their transitions. This is not to say that I can’t get it wrong. But I am pretty familiar with what to look for.

Last edited: