BTS discussion thread

theartbook35

Veteran
I remember that. I read that he was so harassed in crazy ways by the other soldiers (or recruits) and he had some surgery on his ankle or was sick, can't remember which or if it were both, that they had to move him and there was no other suitable place than officers' quarters. Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know if this was verified but at the time, the main curiosity was his tattoos. So he couldn't have a shower or even sleep without some asshole trying to take a picture of his tattoos. I think someone was even charged with a misdemeanor for lifting his blankets while he slept to get intel on the tattoos to give to his girlfriend to sell.
Goodness, I hadn't known it was that serious. I feel awful for him honestly. That had to be terrifying.

Lily-Blue

Established
true, now he is doing a remix with Timberlake...i guess to keep those songs relvant because the hype for the album s completely over already

the fact that he is enlisting at 26 years old says it all tbh. Hybe saw he cant be a big star on his own

they are all trapped in this group (if they want to stay famous)
but i remember the last performances as a group they all looked tired and over it, i dont see how that will be different in 2025. they will be older, and cant do choreo like they used too
It will be a sentimental comeback for sure. Nostalgic. Rmees will be older. No one will have to really dance too hard although they'll all be in excellent shape. Taeyang can be their inspiration because that man suffered zero loss these past years. But it's sadder now for men going into the military. So much going on. I hope they all come back safe.

Lily-Blue

Established
I left too many comments here because I don't have enough time to visit this excellent website enough. Sorry to be getting it in all at once. All of your individual knowledge is really impressive. How about this. Lately, the men are putting on female wigs. They did in the past, full drag of course, but this is newer. The leader:

Most handsome in the world (scroll way down):

No explanation. Fans are evidently 'tickled'. Then who comes on with an injured eye but:

Is this not a black eye club (cross-dressing) humiliation ritual. It makes me feel sorry for them.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Verrry interesting to say the least.
And I forgot to mention something else about the Dynamite- oxytocin-hypnosis-gematria connection. Think about when Dynamite was released. It was several months into the pandem1c lockdowns and stress- nearly 1/2 a year into the thick of things when many of us were really feeling down to say the least. And that was when Dynamite took over YouTube lol. It was almost as if the purpose was to give us all that much-needed boost of oxytocin (with a side helping of hypnosis). Lol. I will tell you straight. I had never ever searched for anything related to kpop or BTS, but suddenly kept getting suggestions to watch Dynamite and “get to know BTS members” videos. And that is how I got hooked for the next just over 2 and a half years after that point.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
A thousand percent. But ... he's an ADULT! Leave him alone, you meanie. He can explore whatever lecherous corner of human depravity he wants because that is his right as an adult. What about his very young fans, you ask? Those need to be groomed now. Right now. Forget them ... nothing will stop his billions of true loves supporting, mass streaming and buying whatever he puts out no matter how average. Seriously though, it is astonishing how much support he has. But the producer he was working with on the shiny album was a very bad influence on him imo. My latest thoughts are that the entire group, minus leaderman and mins maybe, had very little say in what their projects were going to be. And the influence over literally all of it was either overly sexualized or symbolically luciferian.
With the gematria and symbolism all over Jungkook’s project starting with Seven, there is little doubt in my mind that Jungkook is merely following what was handed to him. I highly doubt anything he has put out this year is a reflection of his own work or ideas. Same with Jimin and Tae. Nope, nope, and nope.

BTW Jimin’s Production Diary stuff made it pretty clear who mostly did his album. That documentary didn’t reveal much of course, except for Jimin spending most of his time giggling like a 5-year-old boy sad to say. I’m not trying to be ugly here, just being brutally honest. My friend invited me to watch it with her, and it was literally one of the most boring things I’ve ever seen. Very painful to watch.

e-Enoch

Superstar
A thousand percent. But ... he's an ADULT! Leave him alone, you meanie. He can explore whatever lecherous corner of human depravity he wants because that is his right as an adult. What about his very young fans, you ask? Those need to be groomed now. Right now. Forget them ... nothing will stop his billions of true loves supporting, mass streaming and buying whatever he puts out no matter how average. Seriously though, it is astonishing how much support he has. But the producer he was working with on the shiny album was a very bad influence on him imo. My latest thoughts are that the entire group, minus leaderman and mins maybe, had very little say in what their projects were going to be. And the influence over literally all of it was either overly sexualized or symbolically luciferian.
Yes. He's an adult...an "irresponsible" adult...a bad influence...

These are not "mean" words...these are words of rebuke...

"Open rebuke is better than secret love..."
-Proverbs 27:5

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
There's a lot scary going on with these people. Absolutely.
Very very scary. And speaking of some heavy 322 and Skull and Bones connections with BTS, consider these cliffs notes:

The first number related to BTS to break down is 201. BTS debuted on June 13th 2013. June 13th is the day leaving 201 days left in the year. In Gematria, the number 201 connects to (at least) 3 very influential/powerful secret societies - (1) Skull and Bones (2) Order of Illuminati (3) The Jesuit Order. The phrase “two o one” (for 201) in gematria= 164. June 13 is the 164th day of the year in non-leap years like 2013. Furthermore the phrase “two zero one” (for 201) is 359. The English translation of Bangtan Sonyeondan, “Bulletproof Boy Scouts” = 359. 359 is the 72nd prime. Both “The Jesuit Order” and “Jesuit Order” = 72 in gematria. 201 when spelled out as “two hundred one” as = 72 in gematria. “Two hundred one” also= 1110 in gematria. “Bangtan Sonyeondan” = 1110. And to top it off, “Bangtan Boys” = 120 like “Illuminati”, 177 like “The Jesuit Order”, and 39 like “The Order” (aka Skull and Bones). And just for emphasis, if you add “The” to “Bangtan Boys” for “The Bangtan Boys” you get 69 and 72 like “The Jesuit Order”, lol; 69 is also like “Illuminati”.

A number closely related to 201 is 311. 201 is 311 in base-8 counting. Why is this significant? “Bangtan” is 311 in gematria, which complements the fact that the “Bangtan” Boys debuted on the day leaving 201 days left in the year. Another unsettling fact is that 311 is the 64th prime, and a very common word association with the number 64 in the industry (even though numbers have many different word associations in gematria) is “kill”. Kill is 64 in gematria (so is “Order of Illuminati”). Also if you remove the 0 from 2013, you get 213, like “death” in gematria (and in the Satanic cipher at that). There is much much more to the gematria of BTS band names, but I will stop here, lol.

minnie82

Superstar
Oh no he strikes again with yet another remix of his flop song. Timberlake is being mass canceled right now because of the whole Britney situation among other things. At least choose another western artist. The only thing become associated with as he keeps being pushed down everyone’s throats from big media for the last i don’t know how many months, is desperation, fraud payola and remixes. They try to project his low quality music as genuine hits when they are not and people are over it. The biggest kpop hit this year was was that Cupid song, not anything this guy released, anyone can see through the fraud.

The top comment.

Timberlake is old news and can thank Timbaland for his solo career. Wouldn’t have made it without Timbaland’s talent. I see Timbaland music trending again lately, they are still hits.
he should thank Britney too

Beautiful

Star
According to this article there was a possibility of disbandment if Bingo hadn't pushed for early enlistment of the maknae line.
I think it wouldn't be happened bcz the only member who is all rounder in that group is jkey but in an interview with yg he accepted that he can't do concerts like yg.... they truly depend on eachother...I'm not criticizing jkey but there are some clips where he was shaking while doing solo activities....

By the way did anyone saw rme pic it is really scary ..i am worried about him, in interview he talked about his mental health and now in photoshoot he is dressed weirdly as high school kid.

cadiz

Star
According to this article there was a possibility of disbandment if Bingo hadn't pushed for early enlistment of the maknae line.

i mean yeah JM went number 1 on billboard but that only lasted one week
on the second week he broke the record because his "number 1 song had the biggest drop on billboard chart's history

i think after all the solos hybe just confirmed that they only work as a group

..I'm not criticizing jkey but there are some clips where he was shaking while doing solo activities....
i didnt know about JK, i feel pretty bad if thats true
but yeah....his bandmates helped him a lot, during variety shows and other activities....he is too shy or just too "bland" to be a solo

theartbook35

Veteran
i mean yeah JM went number 1 on billboard but that only lasted one week
on the second week he broke the record because his "number 1 song had the biggest drop on billboard chart's history

i think after all the solos hybe just confirmed that they only work as a group

i didnt know about JK, i feel pretty bad if thats true
but yeah....his bandmates helped him a lot, during variety shows and other activities....he is too shy or just too "bland" to be a solo
Yep, unless they start actively marketing BT5 as capable of going solo in addition to working together as a group, maknae line are never going to be breakout stars. But honestly, the maknae line don't really have enough talent and stage presence to be breakout stars anyway. JM definitely captures the stage as a dancer, but not as a singer. JK makes so many mistakes on stage too, he's notorious for it, and in my opinion is a sloppy performer. Tae kinda is interesting on stage but he can be all over the place too and difficult to follow along with. And regarding the other members, NJ falls into the background when he's next to JH and YG cause those two will always own the stage. J!n is just sorta there most of the time.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Yep, unless they start actively marketing BT5 as capable of going solo in addition to working together as a group, maknae line are never going to be breakout stars. But honestly, the maknae line don't really have enough talent and stage presence to be breakout stars anyway. JM definitely captures the stage as a dancer, but not as a singer. JK makes so many mistakes on stage too, he's notorious for it, and in my opinion is a sloppy performer. Tae kinda is interesting on stage but he can be all over the place too and difficult to follow along with. And regarding the other members, NJ falls into the background when he's next to JH and YG cause those two will always own the stage. J!n is just sorta there most of the time.
It all boils down to finance...

1. For Bang/Hybe, it's all about revenue...so far, Betees is still the "money-maker" despite everything... All their other artists are "cost-centers" but not really bringing in much profit for the company so far... They have barely reached their ROI (Return on Investment) for these other artists..

2. Bang has been trying to "heavily invest in/market for Jm and Jk...but so far, there hasn't been much...Net income in the 3rd Qtr, covering solo activities...only at 14.64%. Currently stock price is down by 71% following announcement of the military enlistment of the remaining four...

3. For Betees...they are still "too scared/reluctant" to "venture" on their own (read:disband)...because of financial uncertainty in the future... At least as shareholders of the company, each is worth US $10-12M...It's more practical to continually "stay with Bang" ...especially now that they've been clearly given voting rights...

4. Though "not as strongly supported" by Bang/Hybe through the years...often getting the "least support" among the members...JIN is actually the one who has the "financial skills/savvy" and commercial talents to make himself more successful...as Forbes has declared him to be...Should he decide to get out of Hybe/BigHit, he has a wide range of big opportunities to make it bigger even in other arenas such as the computer gaming industry...Nexon could be flexing its muscles to "attract" Jin to join its corporate power...with a potential CEO position...It's also fascinating how Jin openly "challenged" Netmarble (a Hybe subsidiary) when he had a stint in Nexon's Maple Story game development...

5. Finance and financial security...has always been the common motivation...for both Hybe and Betees...everything else is "cheesy nostalgia..." including the so-called "band/bond of brothers..."

Eldesande

Established
There is so much going on with Yoongi and BTS it’s crazy. Even the day Yoongi has his surgery, November 3 or 11/3. like 113 in gematria, which is an extremely loaded code number associated with deception (and more). “Dishonest” “not factual” “green screen” and a whole host of other terms associated with deceit are 113 in gematria. Also of note in Yoongi’s case, “surgery”= 113 in gematria lol. And “shoulder” is 322 like Order 322 aka Skull and Bones. Furthermore from November 3, or 11/3 to BTS’ debut date June 13 (in a non-leap year) is a span of 223 days. “Skull and Crossbones” = 223 in gematria. Also the day of Yoongi’s post surgical comeback at Golden Disc on January 10 or 1/10 is like 110 in gematria. “Skull and Crossbones” also = 110. There is more but that’s probably enough for now.

Also remember that scheduled comeback live for BE release where Yoongi had appeared only via phone call, cardboard cut out, and apparently a prerecorded video of him in a suit with a guitar. Later in that live, the other 6 members did this weird thing with lipstick where everyone - including Yoongi’s cut outgot a smudge in the center if the lips and slightly on nose it looked like. It looked a little like blood or a bloody nose the way it was done and seemed like some kind of ritual to be honest.

Also Yoongi did his own separate surgical recovery update live wearing a shirt with skull and crossbones. And one his surgical recovery hashtags, WeWillWaitForYouYoongi, is 322 and 110 in gematria. I think that hastag might have gone around again when he was about to start his public service.

Yoongi’s VCRs on his tour were something else you are right. Creepy and weird to the max, and very MK-Ultra like. And somehow I get the sense that Yoongi has a violent side.
Can you share pictures of that lipstick thing they did? When was it? Was it part of a photoshoot?

Eldesande

Established
It makes sense how white elites would want to mix slightly with other ethnicities. And I have only seen RM’s mom, V’s dad (V looks very mixed btw) Jimin’s dad, and recently allegedly both Yoongi’s parents from his brother’s wedding photos. Yoongi doesnt look a whole lot like his parents to be honest. Some of BTS, especially maknae line looks kind of mixed. Especially when you put light contacts on blonde Jimin - looks like he could have European blood. It’s possible the bloodlines of BTS have admixture and hence some of their features.

And yes the rank and status level of BTS is too high for them to be just an average Korean. They are even UN Ambassadors for crying out loud and have at least one UN performance that I am aware of.
lol JM isn't mixed. It's just the blonde hair and colored contacts, plus makeup. With his natural hair, skintone and eye-color and features, he's definitely Korean.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
Can you share pictures of that lipstick thing they did? When was it? Was it part of a photoshoot?
It was a comeback live they did in 2020. I think the Life Goes On Comeback Live November 2020. You can search it up. It wasn’t a photoshoot, but like the lipstick thing was apparently part of a mock video shoot thing they did toward the end of the live. They started giving each other lipstick and it just was weird, lol. Even Yoongi’s cut out got some lipstick. And after rewatching it in HD, I realized they just mostly put the lipstick on lips and not their noses, and in various degrees of coverage lol.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
lol JM isn't mixed. It's just the blonde hair and colored contacts, plus makeup. With his natural hair, skintone and eye-color and features, he's definitely Korean.
Oh yea I realize Jimin is and looks Korean, but even with his dark hair and eyes, he still looks slightly “exotic” to me. I will admit I maybe got carried away with my suggestion before about him possibly being 1/2 white, lol. That might have been a bit much. But to my eyes, some of his features suggest possible admixture/European influence. And this may explain why once you bleach his hair and give him light-colored contacts it suits him and is fairly convincing. I could definitely be wrong about this though. It’s just my opinion. Very cute man too in my opinion.

Also for the record, after looking at Yoongi with his parents again, I have changed my mind. I think he does look like a blend of them - mostly like his mother. So I think it’s likely that they are his real parents.

Eldesande

Established
It was a comeback live they did in 2020. I think the Life Goes On Comeback Live November 2020. You can search it up. It wasn’t a photoshoot, but like the lipstick thing was apparently part of a mock video shoot thing they did toward the end of the live. They started giving each other lipstick and it just was weird, lol. Even Yoongi’s cut out got some lipstick. And after rewatching it in HD, I realized they just mostly put the lipstick on lips and not their noses, and in various degrees of coverage lol.
You know what, now that you mention it I have seen other groups with photoshoots where the lipstick is obvious, but it's kind of smeared outside the lipline on one side, if you know what I mean. Almost like blood? And it's not as if it's a vampire concept so I wonder if it has to do with some kind of blood ritual thing, or if I'm overthinking it lol.

Hav3_U_H3ard

Established
You know what, now that you mention it I have seen other groups with photoshoots where the lipstick is obvious, but it's kind of smeared outside the lipline on one side, if you know what I mean. Almost like blood? And it's not as if it's a vampire concept so I wonder if it has to do with some kind of blood ritual thing, or if I'm overthinking it lol.
Yea it was outside the lip line and sloppy- looking as if done by a toddler. V’s lipstick was especially sloppy and all over the place. And the vibe I got was some kind of blood-ritual type thing. Just like an intuition I got- could be mistaken but it’s what struck me. It also felt beyond just being playful and silly. I got a mockery vibe as well. And I almost forgot to mention- it looked like J-Hope had tried to create devil horns with his hair- RM and JK too. This live just doesn’t sit right with my spirit at all.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Yes that kinda weird