BTS discussion thread

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
I never wake up at 3 o'clock. My life has been very "normal", apart from my damn family history.
But I remember one night when I lay in my bed, snoozing. At that time I shared the room with my younger sister. She was already in bed, in the living room I heard my parents talking.
Suddenly I felt a strange cold. I couldn't move anymore and coudn't even open my mouth and talk. A little later I felt something heavy on me. I could not exactly see what it was, but it was black and strangled me. I really thought I was dying! I tried to free myself from the stranglehold and wanted to scream, but I couldn't open my mouth. I only produced a "mm-mm".
A few seconds later the creature disappeared and I was able to move and talk again. The cold was gone too.
I told my younger sister about it and she said that she had heard how I said "Mm-mh", but she thought that I was just dreaming. She also said that in the corner of the room where my bed was (and my bed was at the window) she sometimes sees dark shadows at night. I had a lot of nightmares during that time and my parents worried a lot about me.
Some of my friends said that I had a sleep paralysis. But I was kind of awake. Although I was snoozing, I could hear exactly what my parents were talking about in the living room.
By the way, I'm getting strangely cold now and then. I can't describe this cold. It's different...In my old apartment many strange things happened. We had a long hallway and I often heard footsteps or whispers.

I hope I did not scare you.
Sounds like a sleep paralysis aka a demonic attack. I used to have them often.

I never wake up at 3 o'clock. My life has been very "normal", apart from my damn family history.
But I remember one night when I lay in my bed, snoozing. At that time I shared the room with my younger sister. She was already in bed, in the living room I heard my parents talking.
Suddenly I felt a strange cold. I couldn't move anymore and coudn't even open my mouth and talk. A little later I felt something heavy on me. I could not exactly see what it was, but it was black and strangled me. I really thought I was dying! I tried to free myself from the stranglehold and wanted to scream, but I couldn't open my mouth. I only produced a "mm-mm".
A few seconds later the creature disappeared and I was able to move and talk again. The cold was gone too.
I told my younger sister about it and she said that she had heard how I said "Mm-mh", but she thought that I was just dreaming. She also said that in the corner of the room where my bed was (and my bed was at the window) she sometimes sees dark shadows at night. I had a lot of nightmares during that time and my parents worried a lot about me.
Some of my friends said that I had a sleep paralysis. But I was kind of awake. Although I was snoozing, I could hear exactly what my parents were talking about in the living room.
By the way, I'm getting strangely cold now and then. I can't describe this cold. It's different...In my old apartment many strange things happened. We had a long hallway and I often heard footsteps or whispers.

I've had somewhat a similar experienced when I was young, I couldn't move and felt really scared I was like coming from waking up so it was probably sleep paralysis. It was scary though I couldn't move and speak and I think in the room I felt something, I can't remember. But when I was able to, I felt really weak and had to be carried by my parents.

It's also called the devils flower. I suggest you look into it. Just look up yt vids , fleur de lis devils flower.

You can see here how it resembles the baphomet head, and even the luciferian symbol. It's known in the occult to be basically a portal for malicious entities to go through.

It is used for royalty, or elite type people. No coincidence.
Wow, thanks for this info. I will definitely look into it so much stuff to learn. What's funny when I read the name of that symbol I remember the piano piece Für Elise by Beethoven, idk if they're connected but they do sound the same.

Guys I also want to talk about something as to one of BeeTeeS's live performances. I was watching @np@nm@n and I noticed something strange and disturbing. If you watch closely at 2:04-2:08 R M holds his wrist while running towards J!m!n.Then J!m!n places his hand upon R M's wrist as if he took something from there and proceeds to...eating it,after that he regains his power and stands up happily on the stage WHAT THE HECK! It reminds me when you talked about the story of @panm@n being made of bread and offers himself to kids to eat him (?) TF I think this is sick!:eek: Could it be related to c@nib@l!sm or some other bl00d sacrifice of sorts? o_Oo_O I also suspect that the wrist thing is maybe related to their DN@ song where they kept pointing out to their wrists? Like the mark of the Be@st makes you become powerful and all? I don't know if I am reaching but they supposed to be singing a "happy" song,dressing up with colorful clothes and being all smiles and that but they keep being so dark, I am glad I am done with them.
I came to a similar theory/analysis in one of the earlier posts in this thread. It might've got lost somewhere there in the 200 pages....This song definitely has some hidden subliminal, another poster
had an-pan-man as meaning "pan man" or the 'baphomet'

Long read, good points.
The dedication blows me away! It's crazy how invested fans really are in these strangers! The most I do is buy an album and a concert ticket, lol.
They've really thought out even to B**H's and BT$$$ success on how to improve idk if B**H gonna take the advice but thats some dedication.

It's also a way of putting it right in front of our faces and mocking both those who see it cuz they just call us crazy and those who can't because they are that blind and brainwashed.
Totally sick psychopathic mentality must be because of all the
in breeding they had going on (I watched something where they married each other cousins, uncle etc-- rothschild. )
. To "keep the money in their family".

Last edited:

Secret149

Veteran
Lmao! You crack me up girl!

Idk what the stylists or people in charge are thinking.
It's sad what they make them wear. I don't think he wears this out of his own volition. This is part of the el1te's androgynous agenda.
That pearl-look is not flattering at all imho.
ikr.. even though he's beautiful.. but it makes me wanna vomit tbh wuaaaaa

also,, do u guys think male fans will try to follow this trend?1529457505297.gif

Anyone interested in the Rockefeller evil things how they planned 9/11, the evil idea underlying women's lib etc.
An excerpt: Rockefeller is cold, he lacked caring and said: "why do you even care about those people take care of your own."
Wanting everyone to get RFID chipped.
This is a 10 min video just a part of the whole thing:
This is Full 1 hour+ long video but informative:

This may just be a tip of the iceberg. BeeT$ doesn't compare to these el1te at the top. Shows no matter how many !lluminati signs Beet$ pose they are just near the bottom of the pyramid, just a little bit more above than us. Tptb are showing their evil plan because of their "so-called" "ethics" of letting people know about their NWO agenda because they're so full of themselves that they think they're untouchable.
Do I feel sorry for BeeT$? Yes, because tptb are purely psychopathic and don't care about fellow people. They see people as slaves. So this gives me a different perspective. BT$$ are slaves and they have fallen prey to the lures of the el1te but they're trying to survive and make a living. But, they also chose the wrong side to support and I see them as sell-outs. Sad for them but also sad for us because it seems they didn't go to the side of resisting the el1te.
bts-fake-love-extended-2018-billboard-1548.jpg

ikr.. even though he's beautiful.. but it makes me wanna vomit tbh wuaaaaa

also,, do u guys think male fans will try to follow this trend?10074
I think SK is open to beautification & trends. Even males like the skin-care routine and they are called some 'flower boys'. But tbh, I don't see guys wearing pearl earrings and necklaces unless they make it 'cooler' or like more 'hip-hop' style or whatever's in. And some definitely follow idol's trends:
Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 9.41.16 PM.jpg
http://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/fashion-luxury/article/2103854/cutting-edge-beauty-male-plastic-surgery-south-korea
http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201503311743540271614_2
https://www.hellokpop.com/editorial/drastic-change-in-korean-male-prototypes-the-flower-boys/

Last edited:

Chic

Veteran
I'm getting way off topic here, so excuse me for it. (I lurk other threads here and don't post. I'm more comfortable here in here. :))

There's a facility--a child prison you might as well call it-- in TX that is housing children of illegal immigrants. The children range from ages 10-17, all males. I have no idea what they're doing with the girls and smaller children.

Here is one news report on it:

I watched the MK-Ultra video shared here and I don't know if I'm skeptical of everything now or what, but I wouldn't doubt for a second that they are doing the very things that were talked about in that video to these kids. Breaks my heart!

I'm getting way off topic here, so excuse me for it. (I lurk other threads here and don't post. I'm more comfortable here in here. :))

There's a facility--a child prison you might as well call it-- in TX that is housing children of illegal immigrants. The children range from ages 10-17, all males. I have no idea what they're doing with the girls and smaller children.

Here is one news report on it:

I watched the MK-Ultra video shared here and I don't know if I'm skeptical of everything now or what, but I wouldn't doubt for a second that they are doing the very things that were talked about in that video to these kids. Breaks my heart!
Heartbreaking poor kids. :( What kind of people would detain them in like that... Smh. This is so wrong. And where are the guardians... if they abandoned them they are so irresponsible and evil.

whitetable

Established
I know about elit € 1llum1n4t1 for years but with the passing of time and seeing that some symbols were used in the entertainment industry I started to seem normal, but now I "woke up" again.
Yeah me too. Knowing it for a years but still "sleeping", or pretend it does not exist. And then I "woke up again". I kinda shame on myself if I remember that I ever wasting my time on them for a years LOL.

Secret149

Veteran
Anyone interested in the Rockefeller evil things how they planned 9/11, the evil idea underlying women's lib etc.
An excerpt: Rockefeller is cold, he lacked caring and said: "why do you even care about those people take care of your own."

This may just be a tip of the iceberg. BeeT$ doesn't compare to these el1te at the top. Shows no matter how many !lluminati signs Beet$ pose they are just near the bottom of the pyramid, just a little bit more above than us. Tptb are showing their evil plan because of their "so-called" "ethics" of letting people know about their NWO agenda because they're so full of themselves that they think they're untouchable.
Do I feel sorry for BeeT$? Yes, because tptb are purely psychopathic and don't care about fellow people. They see people as slaves. So this gives me a different perspective. BT$$ are slaves and they have fallen prey to the lures of the el1te but they're trying to survive and make a living. But, they also chose the wrong side to support and I see them as sell-outs. Sad for them but also sad for us because it seems they didn't go to the side of resisting the el1te.
View attachment 10075

I think SK is open to beautification & trends. Even males like the skin-care routine and they are called some 'flower boys'. But tbh, I don't see guys wearing pearl earrings and necklaces unless they make it 'cooler' or like more 'hip-hop' style or whatever's in. And some definitely follow idol's trends:
View attachment 10077
http://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/fashion-luxury/article/2103854/cutting-edge-beauty-male-plastic-surgery-south-korea
https://www.hellokpop.com/editorial/drastic-change-in-korean-male-prototypes-the-flower-boys/
yes, i get it .. but at least they still wear men clothing 1529461106643.gif I dunno what kinda outfits will the stylists come out with next time

Secret149

Veteran

nah, this is quiet normal.. it's a demon ... being on top of you(now i'm scared). many have experienced this (but not me, thank God).. I don't really know the reason why though.. any Muslim here knows about this ? or I'll just search it up :)

edit : it's called hypnagogic which happens when u just start sleeping or hypnopompic when you're about to wake up (according to a doctor)

but your sister said she actually saw the figure so i think it's a demon :/

Openyoureyes

Rookie

View attachment 10075

View attachment 10077
they also let ppl know to scare them and make them depressed bcuz when some ppl know abt these stuffs they feel hopeless like there's no way out , these feelings generate bad/negative energy and they really want that ( I remember reading somewhere long ago that they have a great purpose in making the world a negative place , bcuz their Lord and master ( they're waiting for the false Christ ) will only come if the world is full of this energy and they even make special buildings with specific architecture to enhance it ( the article that I read talked about really tall buildings, the taller the better in creating bad waves , pyramids , and other things (lemme just finish my exams and I will translate the article and post the pics)
also there are ppl with really weak mentality , when they find out abt these stuff they get traumatised , later they will probably try to forget and not believe these things and convince themselves that it's not real even when it's real , to the length of imagining that the world is evil free and they were over reacting just to make themselves feel better ( and this seems to me like what mkùltrà victims do when they get tortured , they dissociate and imagine a whole new world to forget the pain , that's what the brain does anyway to protect itself from trauma ) it's like programming but in an indirect way

Secret149

Veteran
UNRELATED: How did all of you guys learn these foreign languages? I've been trying to learn some different ones, but in 'murica' , that's not really a thing. *cries in English*
My mother tongue is Malay, I learnt English on my own + school, a lil bit of Arabic as I'm Muslim ( can understand but can't speak), and am still learning Korean, Spanish bla3 on my own as language is my passion.

it's ok dear if it's not a thing at yr place.. make a difference ! ^^ I only learn through int sob sob

whitetable

Established
Aww I can't thank you enough for your warm comment dear!:) You are lucky as well because you grew up in a religious home and have a spiritual guidance ,most of my friends don't believe in God and that makes them vulnerable and an easy prey for the globalists which they test our submission by trying to make us all think the same,look the same (eg brands) etc and it's only the beginning.They don't want thinking people because they want to pass their agenda undisturbed.God warned us about all of these but people here in my country are always mocking the believers which is sad since we used to be one of the most faitfhful countries in Europe a few years ago,the goverment did us well :( The 'funny' thing about my father is that he didn't believe in God back then, I consider him as a very smart person with much knowledge of many things-(I wish I'd be the same lol)-so his views on these matters were unbiased.He told me maaany years ago about the politics too (the immigration flow,they g@y agenda etc) and I always told him that he was reaching lol but they all came true bc all of that was planned from the start. I think that you keeping your distance from that guy was for the best,you don't have to trouble your mind all the time with this dark stuff,it only hurts you. I really hope that you find this kind of guidance in your life as well and if not no worries,you always have us :)
You are so kind, thank you very much for your warm comment :)

I am now more grateful born in a family that is believing in God. After watching, reading, and listening the scary things that happened in this world, it makes me feel that I need to get closer to Him, to protect my self..

I also have a colleague than doesn't believe in God but did not dare to ask him this question. If you don't mind, would you please share with me about why some people e.g. your friends/dad did not believe in God? But please feel free to ignore this question if it makes you uncomfortable :)

Chic

Veteran
I've been meaning to say this for some time now. Everyone here is so smart and intelligent! Thanks to all who continuously provide detailed info and research on all of this. Some of it I already knew, but I'm constantly learning new info thanks to ya'll. I know we disagree and have different views on spirituality/religion and some are nonbelievers, and some are still fans like me; but everyone has contributed so much to being here! I'm really enjoying reading this thread regardless of the dark subject.

Now, I do want to ask a question: is this thread the most viewed? Lol! 200,000+ views can't all be because of us.

If NJ is reading this I have one thing to say: MAN UP! and stop being a puppet!! You on the bottom like everybody else!

whitetable

Established
We're glad to have you here too. Everyone is nice.
That holds true. It makes me think of this quote: "We don't want a nation of thinkers, we want a nation of workers". Tbh, I'm learning more stuff from the outside worlds 'street-smarts' from out here than when I did in school. School its all books and memorize, regurgitate. Out here in the real world, you have to think for yourself or else you'd be taken advantage of, used as a puppet like these stars in the biz and be tools for tptb. Thanks for sharing, I'd be sure to read your past post seems to have quite some insider info. there that would be valuable to learn and I appreciate your kind words. :)View attachment 10029
Well said! Thank you for sharing the quote, I just know it. I learn a new good things everyday, thanks!

Hopeful

Star
Someone said in the thread that the Rothschilds/ Rockefeller are just under/puppets too and the ones in control are really unknown. I'm not sure if there's somebody human above them. There is a '13 council' from the pyramid I saw. So maybe that the Roths/Rocks are part of that '13'. I know just banks are near the top from the dutch whistleblower the (BIS) Bank of international Settlements. From what I've gathered:

Also, I saw a pyramid that the devils/evil entities were at top:
View attachment 10061
And another version: (with a council of 13 near the top). And the Bank of international settlements I heard that one was a big one its like immune or something.
View attachment 10062
Of course d3vil is going to be at the top.. He is one to create all this deception afterall..