BTS discussion thread

MochiAmour

Established
lmao I imagine at least 200 posts have been deleted because we are always on the same page.
I can't believe people really think the police is going to show at their door to arrest them for writting on a cospiracy forum

Seriously - we're at 332 now. :rolleyes:

They should be more worried about the demons we've been discussing showing up in their home more than the police, wtf....

Sorry, but we need some humour right now.

Seriously - we're at 332 now. :rolleyes:

They should be more worried about the demons we've been discussing showing up in their home than the police, wtf....

I'm half-joking, we need some humour right now.
I imagine the users deleting their posts were very active because it makes no sense for us to be stuck on the same page for hours now
It's very strange and I hope those users are not feeling too paranoid right now: Please remember the first one to be jailed will be me guys!!! all of you still have a chance to be free but:

if I get arrested I will let you know before they take me, I will save all of you :cool:

Why are people deleting?! Hopefully it's not anything that was well researched

I've been gone for hours and it is still 332 what the heck is going on here!??
Actually we were sitting on 333 for the longest. Got up to 334 and now back to 332. Oh well. I'm sure the helpful well researched info got quoted by one of us not deleting.

I imagine the users deleting their posts were very active because it makes no sense for us to be stuck on the same page for hours now
It's very strange and I hope those users are not feeling too paranoid right now: Please remember the first one to be jailed will be me guys!!! all of you still have a chance to be free but:

if I get arrested I will let you know before they take me, I will save all of you :cool:
I'm sure I'll be right behind you. Lol.

Chic

Veteran

Lmao!!

Yeah. I see some don't understand the law or the definition of the word libel.

Chic

Veteran
Actually we were sitting on 333 for the longest. Got up to 334 and now back to 332. Oh well. I'm sure the helpful well researched info got quoted by one of us not deleting.

We quote so much in here! It's next to impossible to delete anything.

And! If they're using Google Chrome? They can hang it up, lol. Google got your history info on lock and in storage!

I have spent such a short time here (i think or week or 2) but i can't imagine/think of leaving you guys at all
You guys opened my eyes and let me tell you something too : ever since i prayed to God my health issues haven't been as bad and it's thanks to y'all for informations about God
If you fall we will go down with you but at least we know the wicked truth
Let's just pray for each other soul protection
God bless you and god bless everyone <3

Chic

Veteran
This fear tactic is working. :(

I know it hasn't been specified, but I thought this action was taken in response to the death threats and the fake article claiming J1n was dead. If it's for anything besides those two issues and instead for something like trash talking, BH is even more wack than I ever imagined.

Even then, it took them too long to come to this resolve about those two issues!

We quote so much in here! It's next to impossible to delete anything.

And! If they're using Google Chrome? They can hang it up, lol. Google got your history info on lock and in storage!
Uuum i acess the website through Google do you think they uh you know 0_o