BTS discussion thread

Yes!! Thank you for mention this. Not only Tae, JK has them too. And someone posted a picture of JHobi with moles.
yes and I found this article:

Fans discover Jungkook and Jimin’s matching moles

BTS‘s Jungkook and Jimin are known for being pretty close, but did you know they’re so close that they even having matching moles?

Everyone knows that the members of BTS are all very close with one another, especially Jungkook and Jimin, and their relationships are something that fans just can’t get enough of. Recently, ARMYs have discovered yet another reason to gush over Jimin and Jungkook: their matching moles.

Source: https://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/fans-discover-jungkook-jimins-matching-moles/

Chic

Established
As peaking of BT21 I find it strange that J-Hope doesn't like being called a horse but he made his character a horse, Jungkook doesn't like being called a bunny but he made his character a bunny, and Tae doesn't like being called an alien and yet he made his an alien. So contradicting.
I didn't even think about this! I did for JH, but not for the other two. Did they really come up with these characters themselves?

I found it a strange coincidence how when I first got into them years ago when YG first had blond hair, I would call him Suga Cookie, and now his character is Shooky Cookie years later.

Chic

Established
yes and I found this article:

Fans discover Jungkook and Jimin’s matching moles

BTS‘s Jungkook and Jimin are known for being pretty close, but did you know they’re so close that they even having matching moles?

Everyone knows that the members of BTS are all very close with one another, especially Jungkook and Jimin, and their relationships are something that fans just can’t get enough of. Recently, ARMYs have discovered yet another reason to gush over Jimin and Jungkook: their matching moles.

Source: https://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/fans-discover-jungkook-jimins-matching-moles/

In the same spots??! That's not normal!

I didn't even think about this! I did for JH, but not for the other two. Did they really come up with these characters themselves?

I found it a strange coincidence how when I first got into them years ago when YG first had blond hair, I would call him Suga Cookie, and now his character is Shooky Cookie years later.
It's obvious bighit had control over bt21 also. But I don't know why they did that . Maybe to please fans? Or something else..

Guys, I was searching more about the rituals and I found these two children talking about how it is a ritual (sex, killing and eating babies) the father was initiating them in this "life" but they told the mother, and the police buried the matter)

There are more vídeos of them if you search

If B + T is involved with the elite is really likely that they may have done those things too (those children were the son and daughter of an actor)

Cocomj

Established
Ugh, I can't even look at them (especially Jimin) here without cringing! I don't understand how people find grown adults cute when they're dressed up as babies. It's clearly a motive to normalize this behaviour considering the entertainment industry runs rampant with p***philia. SMH :rolleyes:

On a side note, Jimin's drinking has been brought up as concerning but what I find even more disturbing is how he said that when he indulges, he often talks in a baby voice and refers to himself in third person (i.e. "Diminie"). MK-Ultra come to mind??
Wtf for real 0_o

This whole pink hair thing is yet another programming tool. Sexual alters often don pink wigs when they switch. When Britney Spears broke down she often donned a pink wig. As the paparazzi stalked Britney they used their brains long enough to notice that when she wears her pink wig her personality changes. There is reportedly a sex tape where Britney is wearing nothing but a pink wig. Remember the sexual alters wear pink wigs. To take it a step futher the paparazzi revealed that Britney invited them into her home. She then proceeded to her dressing room. When she returned she was wearing a pink wig and had no recollection of ever inviting the paparazzi into her home.

View attachment 9441

“Pink Alters are linked to the core personality, and are seen as weak by their handlers. In this mindstate, these victims are very vulnerable, and are emotionally fragile, in which they usually report back to their handlers. This pink alter always means another personality.”
View attachment 9445 View attachment 9446 View attachment 9447

Purple Alters are usually the front-like child alters, and purple alters have been taught to forget the abuse and to reframe it in their mind as training. They seem themselves as the abusers. Purple is the color of trigger dissociation. Usually deep in the trance in programming.
View attachment 9448 View attachment 9449
View attachment 9450

Blonde hair is a sign of MK Ultra, a symbol of being newly programmed.
View attachment 9451 View attachment 9452 View attachment 9453
i'm late but ugh yoongi looks so boyfriend material in that photo my heart.

Guys, all I want to say is never become famous lmao that Shits scary, I used to want to when I was younger, I thought it as that fantasy life but... lmao. You guys should check out blackpink’s teaser ddu du ddu du, I see symbolic things y’all should check it out
Yep. or if you do become famous just have thick skin and accept being at C-list or D-list status so you don't have to sell out or at least sell out too much. you don't have to automatically sell out to be an inch of famous but to be somebody or anybody you do.

like my avi is DEAN but he's a sellout now. he may not be hot and popping A-list status ( his bonnie nd clyde hype seems to have died down)

but he certainly is one of them in the training. I love his voice and music sometimes but he looks like a trendy mk ultra fxkboi gd wanna be.
petition for good vocalists to stop selling out plz.

like that girl group rainbow they had all it took to become big but I believe the elites did not see them useful for some reason and didn't push them or they (the majority or star) agreed not to sell out. thats why they are famous but like nugu nobody famous

I think shes biologically his, I see the resemblance honestly, but apart from that. She was the one that went to the mental hospital around 13 or 14 for suicide and went again once more after. obviously that's when they groomed her. I remember when she first started posting those things about secret society that not so secret. basically implying that it's in your face. the magazine cover she didn't where they compared her to Madonna, was all part of the "crowning". Her Instagram is creepy. given she was the only who has publically broken down shows she was targeted and groomed for the entertainment industry. Her older brother had directed some music videos, but you don't hear anything else from him.
exactly. I would like for paris to meet bts cause all santanic elites and illumanti beside I'm sure MJ would have loved BTS and vice versa...but ergh. Only if her heart or soul underneath it all is partially still intact and in the right place. I don't feel bad or weirded out for how extreme michael tried to raise her cause he knew. he just knew they would do that to her too bad it didn't go well.

but I don't think michael would like the idol system and he would be able to tell BTS were going through some shit and encourage them to stop.

this is also why legends get killed so they don't try to open the new global puppets eyes if they break away.

I found a link to the previous kpop thread in the comment section of this video:
I don't know if someone already mentioned something like this: Maybe if we can get more "reactors" or youtubers like her to do videos talking about what they think of bt$ connection with the !lluminati like this.. in a non mocking way.. it can help raise awareness.. Check out the comments to the video, it was from last year but a lot of people are realizing. We should go for people/reactors that have a perspective and opinion and won't blindly follow bt$ as if they're gods. There are some popular reactors that are just there for the clout IMO so requesting them would be a futile effort because I assume they would still want to keep their views and likes high which means blindly supporting bt$. It's just an idea, i'm ok at planning but not so great at acting upon them so I hope this can help.
-----
Ta3 on getting a studio:
4 of the members have their own studios and 'hold me tight', which ta3 composed, was really well done, so I don't think he lacks the talent or skill. We have discussed how ta3 has been treated unfairly so this
could be favoritism(some tae stans think so at least)

Congrats Singularity charted!
Thank you
Your so talented dont you want to get your own studio too?
Im not that great. Due to me liking this and that.. BangPDNim likes when (we) write beats. If I dont write beats he wont use mywork.
No no you can do well
Shrug *waves*
didn't want the video even if it's mocking (which I hate it's pointless it's like saying you hate the kardashians but make a video about them anyway) but we all know GD is one of the top ones in this elite mess although he's been messed up enough. Still glad he has and is able to keep Jiyong intact but his alter GD just fucks it all up he makes him so unbearable. I've had so many people try tog et me like GD and I only lvoe the Jiyong side of him just him himself although some of his demon alter GD is alluring. Anyways I don't wanna be mean but If GD died instead of Jonghyun best believe it would have been a shit storm for the ages and we would have NEVER head the last of it. Accolades and career aside that annoys me and should not justify it.

Yep. or if you do become famous just have thick skin and accept being at C-list or D-list status so you don't have to sell out or at least sell out too much. you don't have to automatically sell out to be an inch of famous but to be somebody or anybody you do.

like my avi is DEAN but he's a sellout now. he may not be hot and popping A-list status ( his bonnie nd clyde hype seems to have died down)

but he certainly is one of them in the training. I love his voice and music sometimes but he looks like a trendy mk ultra fxkboi gd wanna be.
petition for good vocalists to stop selling out plz.

like that girl group rainbow they had all it took to become big but I believe the elites did not see them useful for some reason and didn't push them or they (the majority or star) agreed not to sell out. thats why they are famous but like nugu nobody famous
Same. DEAN should go back to his old style appearance wise tbh he looks very...odd like what’s “trendy” rn. His music is still good tho I guess, I really like his voice. Also wow I didn’t know about that girl group at all.

What did ya'll think of BTS being featured in Shane Dawson's recent conspiracy video?
I think it's true and plausible. I do not understand why anyone would want to engage in it though.

I mean for all this these kids could just do roleplaying. it's not any better but it's not a threat your security immediately like that app.

And I've roleplayed before if done with semi decent people with semi decent understanding of the idol or whoever they are portraying it is exactly what this app's purpose was suppose to be but 10x better at the results and deeper. that app was a ploy to prey on low self esteem fans or overly hyped fans who are brainwashed. The app missed a huge money opportunity though. They could have partnered up with some c-list idols or rising idols and hire a few top idols to do prerecorded reactions, face times and chats with people. Then have a little in app purchase to get better content out of them and have the idol say their name or whatever depending on how much they spent.

creepy yet understandably profitable app with messy internet trolls ruining it.
or worse it could have some magik involved in it who knows. But that app violated users policy.
if I had that app in all honesty if there was a real person watching me they would see me naked and everything else LOL.

Cocomj

Established
exactly. I would like for paris to meet bts cause all santanic elites and illumanti beside I'm sure MJ would have loved BTS and vice versa...but ergh. Only if her heart or soul underneath it all is partially still intact and in the right place. I don't feel bad or weirded out for how extreme michael tried to raise her cause he knew. he just knew they would do that to her too bad it didn't go well.

but I don't think michael would like the idol system and he would be able to tell BTS were going through some shit and encourage them to stop.

this is also why legends get killed so they don't try to open the new global puppets eyes if they break away.
:'(

Same. DEAN should go back to his old style appearance wise tbh he looks very...odd like what’s “trendy” rn. His music is still good tho I guess, I really like his voice. Also wow I didn’t know about that girl group at all.
I havent listened to anything after his stuff with heize and the collab with crush and zico. He looks a mess. the blonde in my avi is okay but I went to we heart it just to look at pics of him the other day (cause I oddly felt the mood without intending to??) and he looked like a try hard hobo. His video instagram I avoided cause he looked like a shell of himself in the thumbnail. I remember a white guy commented on his video on 88rising when he was getting popualr telling him not to sell out cause they will try to change him or clone him and make him lose that sound. I think it's happening but oh well. he is messy anyways as the kpop tarot reader said. (tony legget, be careful when watching his jonghyun palm reading it's really sad :( He did BTS as well I think and BTS individually. just type tony legget into youtube like: tony legget rap monster or tony legget Jungkook

so far I have not purposely avoided any BTS videos maybe skip over but not abstain from viewing. Surprised he hasn't met any of them yet tbh him and RM could do some good music together Suga too.