BTS discussion thread

Marouli

Rookie
Thank you for the video it was very eye-opening and the fact that they do all of these in an "inncocent" and "naive" way tells me a lot, I have to applaud them for pushing the agenda that indirectly wow that is clever lol.I also don't have anything against g@y people as a matter of fact two of my friends are g@y and I love them to death. but I'm also sick of people forcing this agenda down my throat. If I happen to tell someone about this suddenly it is considered fascist bc I happen to disagree with some of their views but it isn't fascist if they don't respect your opinion and call you names,right?Hypocrisy at its best:( So much for the freedom of speech.Well the problem is that they don't even see it as hybris instead they think that boundaries push people back from becoming the 'best version' of themselves .The Fall of Icarus happens to be of my own culture and the real meaning behind it is that if young people are careless and don't listen to their elders that might have catastophic consequences for them,it also means that people have to set boundaries for themselves .(not too close to the sun and not to close to the sea) . Some people misinterprate this myth saying that Icarus achieve the ultimate knowledge and truth (like when Eve ate the apple) therefore he became the "ultimate person'' having no limitations . I've studied some ancient philosophers that came from my country that support this mindest but they did emphasise that the person must work hard to be the best they can by participating actively in the community helping others -thus himself-,they didn't say anywhere that they must be egomaniac pricks who manipulate other people because of their knowledge , the elite always misuse my culture and other ancient cultures as well (like Egyptians) in their favor. Based on those philosophers,the only one who has permission to have the supreme knowledge is the leader who also has to be above all the opinions knowing everything and disagreeing with everything in order to be unbiased and aim only at the well-being of their community.Sorry for putting it that simply it is so much complicated but it is very hard to explain it. The el!te likes to get influence from the ancient wisdom but they got it purposely all wrong.

Last edited:
Thank you for the video it was very eye-opening and the fact that they do all of these in an "inncocent" and "naive" way tells me a lot, I have to applaud them for pushing the agenda that indirectly wow that is clever lol.I also don't have anything against g@y people as a matter of fact two of my friends are g@y and I love them to death. but I'm also sick of people forcing this agenda down my throat. If I happen to tell someone about this suddenly it is considered fascist bc I happen to disagree with some of their views but it isn't fascist if they don't respect your opinion and call you names,right?Hypocrisy at its best:( So much for the freedom of speech.Well the problem is that they don't even see it as hybris instead they think that boundaries push people back from becoming the 'best version' of themselves .The Fall of Icarus happens to be of my own culture and the real meaning behind it is that if young people are careless and don't listen to their elders that might have catastophic consequences for them,it also means that people have to set boundaries for themselves .(not too close to the sun and not to close to the sea) . Some people misinterprate this myth saying that Icarus achieve the ultimate knowledge and truth (like when Eve ate the apple) therefore he became the "ultimate person'' having no limitations . I've studied some ancient philosophers that came from my country that support this mindest but they did emphasise that the person must work hard to be the best they can by participating actively in the community helping others -thus himself-,they didn't say anywhere that they must be egomaniac pricks who manipulate other people because of their knowledge , the elite always misuse my culture and other ancient cultures as well (like Egyptians) in their favor. Based on those philosophers,the only one who has permission to have the supreme knowledge is the leader who also has to be above all the opinions knowing everything and disagreeing with everything in order to be unbiased and aim only at the well-being of their community.Sorry for putting it that simply it is so much complicated but it is very hard to explain it. The el!te likes to get influence from the ancient wisdom but they got it purposely all wrong.
I totally agree and its so much more understandable with it as "setting boundaries for oneself". As for their agenda, yes, they are tainting ancient cultures to fit their evil plans. Another example, the Naz!s with the Swastika, the Naz!s (H1tler) used that sacred symbol for evil purposes when it totally meant was;
The swastika (as a character 卐 or 卍) is a geometrical figure and an ancient religious icon used commonly in the Indian subcontinent, East Asia and Southeast Asia, where it has been and remains a sacred symbol of spiritual principles in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism.
Yes, me too nothing against a particular group. Just against the perverted evil el1te whoever they maybe. And its these elite (who may even be smart heartless psychopathic egomaniacs are the ones pulling the strings).
Interesting how there is a mountain of these ancient symbolisms and even gnostic idols 'Abraxas' in BeeT$ MVs and they use old art, books that are not known to the gp (Demian) and films (eyes wide shut) as inspirations for their work. Wondering what they're getting at and trying to promote. Hm.
images.jpgAbraxas_gem_scan.png

Cocomj

Star
It's me?
I'm actually a shy person too, but I've been visiting this forum for several weeks now, since the bh company published the extended version of F4k € L • v €, I had my suspicions about b + s and its rise in fame and all the symbology that they started using in their music videos, but that last mv made me "confirm" my suspicions ...
I know about elit € 1llum1n4t1 for years but with the passing of time and seeing that some symbols were used in the entertainment industry I started to seem normal, but now I "woke up" again.
It's not you either don't worry ;D

Marouli

Rookie
lol at Rockefeller outing himself like that!:p On a serious note though,it doesn't impress me anymore the fact that he arrogantly tells those things,he knows he is above everyone no matter what he does and he mocks the people that are "below" him right in their faces.You are so lucky for having the opportunity to meet such wise people.I also agree with the school part, I get that school education is very useful but our system here encourages us to think all alike , "punish" critical thinking and limits our knowledge to some school books.For example I remember when I was in highschool and had to study for my final exams we couldn't interpretate literature in any other way than how they wanted us to learn it.Literature is art and it should be analyzed based on people's personal feelings and views.Ahh thank you once again sweetie I don't have that many info for the matter but I hope that you'll consider it a bit helpful at least :)
I totally agree and its so much more understandable with it as "setting boundaries for oneself". As for their agenda, yes, they are tainting ancient cultures to fit their evil plans. Another example, the Naz!s with the Swastika, the Naz!s (H1tler) used that sacred symbol for evil purposes when it totally meant was;

Yes, me too nothing against a particular group. Just against the perverted evil el1te whoever they maybe. And its these elite (who may even be smart heartless psychopathic egomaniacs are the ones pulling the strings).
Interesting how there is a mountain of these ancient symbolisms and even gnostic idols 'Abraxas' in BeeT$ MVs and they use old art, books that are not known to the gp (Demian) and films (eyes wide shut) as inspirations for their work. Wondering what they're getting at and trying to promote. Hm.
View attachment 10047View attachment 10046
The swastika is our ancient symbol as well I didn't know that so many cultures also used it thank you for the info!In our culture it symbolizes the sun like the Vergina Sun (the symbol who was used by Alexander the Great) and it is a very powerful and sacred symbol.I remember you guys have mentioned somewhere that the sun symbolizes nowdays something s@t!nic too if I recall correctly.I don't know exactly about other civilizations but in our country the symbols hold some powerful pagan meaning since we were pagans back then and we worshipped the sun as well as the other elements.I think that's why the el!tes use these symbols because they have very strong energy. Also H!tler was known to engage in bl@ck m@gick and visit high priests to help him achieve his """"""goal"""""".

lol at Rockefeller outing himself like that!:p On a serious note though,it doesn't impress me anymore the fact that he arrogantly tells those things,he knows he is above everyone no matter what he does and he mocks the poeple that are "below" him right in their faces.You are so lucky for having the opportunity to meet such wise people.I also agree with the school part, I get that school education is very useful but our system here encourages us to think all alike , "punish" critical thinking and limits our knowledge to some school books.For example I remember when I was in highschool and had to study for my final exams we couldn't interpretate literature in any other way than how they wanted us to learn it.Literature is art and it should be analyzed based on people's personal feelings and views.Ahh thank you once again sweetie I don't have that many info for the matter but I hope that you'll consider it a bit helpful at least :)

The swastika is our ancient symbol as well I didn't know that so many cultures also used it thank you for the info!In our culture it symbolizes the sun like the Vergina Sun (the symbol who was used by Alexander the Great) and it is a very powerful and sacred symbol.I remember you guys have mentioned somewhere that the sun symbolizes nowdays something s@t!nic too if I recall correctly.I don't know exactly about other civilizations but in our country the symbols hold some powerful pagan meaning since we were pagans back then and we worshipped the sun as well as the other elements.I think that's why the el!tes use these symbols because they have very strong energy. Also H!tler was known to engage in bl@ck m@gick and visit high priests to help him achieve his """"""goal"""""".
Exactly, and I also feel like we as people don’t have any individuality we are forced to take exams which put us into brackets of intelligence and then we are made to work for the government ultimately
There was a fantastic video on this which was really interesting he talks about how our lives lead no freedom I really think you guys would find it interesting I’ll try to search it up
Wasn’t there an ancient technique called sun gazing used by the illuminati and practiced in countries like India
There are many rules to the practice like being barefoot to have full contact with the surface and Earth, it must be done an hour before or after sunrise and sunset to avoid eye damage and you have to increase every day by ten seconds
A man who did this for 12 years relies on the solar energy
https://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/07/10/sun-gazing-why-you-should-be-doing-it/
If you want to know more

Cocomj

Star
I only fluently speak english. Since I learned Spanish in school, I'm decent at least with writing... speaking is hard. I've been working on korean and slightly dabbled in french, german, and greek (I don't remember anything tho)
At least 4 of us (myself included) speak/are native french people so we can help you out if you ever need to :D
I love people who want to learn new languages (find it awesome)

lol at Rockefeller outing himself like that!:p On a serious note though,it doesn't impress me anymore the fact that he arrogantly tells those things,he knows he is above everyone no matter what he does and he mocks the people that are "below" him right in their faces.You are so lucky for having the opportunity to meet such wise people.I also agree with the school part, I get that school education is very useful but our system here encourages us to think all alike , "punish" critical thinking and limits our knowledge to some school books.For example I remember when I was in highschool and had to study for my final exams we couldn't interpretate literature in any other way than how they wanted us to learn it.Literature is art and it should be analyzed based on people's personal feelings and views.Ahh thank you once again sweetie I don't have that many info for the matter but I hope that you'll consider it a bit helpful at least :)

About he Rockefeller one I think I got that info from a !lluminati video and how they're near the top of the pyramid like 1%. Yeah his mindset clearly shows he is above everyone. People shouldn't be allowed to monopolize that much power and $$$. Thank you as well for your insights! It's great learning about other cultures I wouldn't have known myself. I bet H!tler has engaged in some shady evil occult stuff with the things he was propagating white race supremacy, aryan race, racism, genocide etc..

I think you are referring to the black sun? Maybe this:
The Black Sun (German Schwarze Sonne), also referred to as the Sonnenrad (German for "Sun Wheel"), is a symbol of esoteric and occult significance. Its ancient design is also found on a sun wheel mosaic incorporated into a floor of Wewelsburg Castle during the Nazi era. Although it may be used in modern occult currents of Germanic neopaganism and in Irminenschaft or Armanenschaft-inspired esotericism, it has also been adopted in various forms by alt-right or other modern political groups.[1] Despite its current use, the Black Sun had not been identified with the ornament in Wewelsburg before 1991, although it had been discussed as an esoteric concept in neo-Nazi circles since the 1950s.[2]
BlackSun.png
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(occult_symbol)

School is a pain but I heard the culture in SK is worse too about the study hours and stuff. I was watching a thing and they've had many dictators in the past maybe that's why they have this rigid structure and which you can see in the k-p0p idols. How they control everything from how they act, eat, dress etc. Seems hellish to me.

Like JayK started very young, poor guy got into the biz at such a young age. Idk what he must've been through knowing the things about the el1te.

Cocomj

Star
Guys do you think B+s or the staff of B+s follow this theard or maybe are a member in this theard?
I ask my self every time if anyone of them read this theard, because this theard have over 200.000 views.
Imagine that a member of B+s is reading this theard if he give us a hint i would sh:eek:ck.
Well if they do they can see some of us know the truth and can see through the FL and all that shiz
Don't be affraid we are ok (as long as we don't exposed them publicly i guess ? It's sh*tty AF tbh )
Also there is a very slim chance this would happen unless they send their minions on the thread x0

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
I keep waking up everyday at 3am since a month now..
Does it happen to you too ?
I wake between 3-4. Awhile back after I had shared with a christian sisterhood how the fleur de lis is a very strong occult symbol, I woke up to feeling something crawling up on top of me and saying shhh. I rebuked it and it dissappeared and when I looked at my phone it was 3:33am.

Was watching a BeeT$ cf to see if there are signs and here's what I noticed:
Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 5.09.26 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 5.09.16 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 5.07.57 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 5.08.25 PM.jpg

On another note, I coincidentally ran into a cf by this k-p0p star H*eecu*l and in the cf he is throwing 'roc signs' and in a pyramid formation of his clones.
Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 5.32.10 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 5.32.01 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 5.00.54 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 5.32.19 PM.jpg

Attachments

Who is first then ?
J@cob Rô$tchild ?
There's somebody (human) above the Rô$tchild familly ?
Someone said in the thread that the Rothschilds/ Rockefeller are just under/puppets too and the ones in control are really unknown. I'm not sure if there's somebody human above them. There is a '13 council' from the pyramid I saw. So maybe that the Roths/Rocks are part of that '13'. I know just banks are near the top from the dutch whistleblower the (BIS) Bank of international Settlements. From what I've gathered:

Also, I saw a pyramid that the devils/evil entities were at top:
EditorItem_14802_5_4400.jpg
And another version: (with a council of 13 near the top). And the Bank of international settlements I heard that one was a big one its like immune or something.
Global_Control.jpg

Last edited:

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Yes please tell. I wanna learn Japanese and Korean. I can introduce myself and have a basic convo in Japanese but with Korean Other than the words I learned from Dramas I don’t know where to begin with Hangul. I have a book and audio to help with the sound, but I’m finding it harder than Japanese
I realized with korean you need to learn their grammar, just after learning how to read and write hangul. This site is very helpful for korean.

https://www.howtostudykorean.com/unit1/unit-1-lessons-1-8/unit-1-lesson-1/

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Was watching a BeeT$ cf to see if there are signs and here's what I noticed:

On another note, I coincidentally ran into a cf by this k-p0p star H*eecu*l and in the cf he is throwing 'roc signs' and in a pyramid formation of his clones.
Heechul is very open about him being an atheist. He is constantly throwing up the devils horn sign. Choi Siwon is always teasing him about needing to go to church. Lol

I wake between 3-4. Awhile back after I had shared with a christian sisterhood how the fleur de lis is a very strong occult symbol, I woke up to feeling something crawling up on top of me and saying shhh. I rebuked it and it dissappeared and when I looked at my phone it was 3:33am.
Thanks for sharing that I will be sleeping with my lights on now. Eeeekkk.o_Oo_O:eek: Do you have your 3rd eye open? How do you see these spirits/entities? or are you clairvoyant? What did you say to rebuke it? I need to be prepared. my goodness.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Someone said in the thread that the Rothschilds/ Rockefeller are just under/puppets too and the ones in control are really unknown. I'm not sure if there's somebody human above them. There is a '13 council' from the pyramid I saw. So maybe that the Roths/Rocks are part of that '13'. I know just banks are near the top from the dutch whistleblower the (BIS) Bank of international Settlements. From what I've gathered:

Also, I saw a pyramid that the devils/evil entities were at top:
View attachment 10061
And another version: (with a council of 13 near the top). And the Bank of international settlements I heard that one was a big one its like immune or something.
View attachment 10062

Thanks for sharing that I will be sleeping with my lights on now. Eeeekkk.o_Oo_O:eek: Do you have your 3rd eye open? How do you see these spirits/entities? or are you clairvoyant?
I've been able to see/sense stuff since I was a baby. I used to freak my mom out a lot. I have a very strong gift of discernment as well. I rebuked it in Jesus name. Whatever attacked me that night was clearly sent to deliver a mesage for me to hush up. The fleur de lis is everywhere and very few know that it is just as powerful for entities to attatch to as say a pentagram. It's a powerful tool to sneak entities into your home.

Last edited:
Wow thanks :)
I know someone who have a family member who is a very famous politicien and she said that later she wants to works in politics just because I quote "I like to feel superior to the others" smh
And once teachers learned who was her familly they all started to kiss her ass and give her good grades automatically smh
Sometime I swear to god I realllyyyy hate this society..
"I like to feel superior to the others"
No offence to her seems like an egotistical narcissistic mentality. I wouldn't want them to be a politician around me. I thought they were 'for the people' they are ultimately as I've seen, only for themselves.
Wow that is the textbook sheep mentality kissing-up to those in power this is a messed up world/society we are living in.
politicians-538x500.jpg
I never trust these people. Politics is indeed a dirty job. Reminds me of this incident:

http://www.businessinsider.com/daughter-of-cult-leader-with-influence-over-south-koreas-leadership-says-i-deserve-death-2016-10

I've been able to see/sense stuff since I was a baby. I used to freak my mom out a lot. I have a very strong gift of discernment as well.
I've been able to see/sense stuff since I was a baby. I used to freak my mom out a lot. I have a very strong gift of discernment as well. I rebuked it in Jesus name. Whatever attacked me that night was clearly sent to deliver a mesage for me to hush up. The fleur de lis is everywhere and very few know that it is just as powerful for entities to attatch to as say a pentagram. It's a powerful tool to sneak entities into your home.
Ahh so it was in-born gift.:) It must've been quiet an experience for your mom but its good you don't seem to be afraid of them judging by your response. Thanks for sharing. My aunt also says that phrase: "In Jesus' Name". One time, it freaked me and my cousins out when she said she saw something towering over us when we were sleeping together in the attic.And she just kept repeating that phrase and she said it was gone. Glad I didn't see anything. Good times.
About the fleur de lis I don't know much about it but it seems to be connected to royalty (the symbol):

a stylized lily composed of three petals bound together near their bases. It is especially known from the former royal arms of France, in which it appears in gold on a blue field.
_Tiara.jpg
Unknown.jpg

Last edited:

1shae123

Established
I used to wake up at 3am everyday since I was 4 and then it just stopped a couple of months ago. Idk why. However, I always felt like something evil was going on during those times. Once, in I think march, I woke up at 3:33 and I thought I heard my brother come in so stupid me decides to call out his name. Unless I'm just crazy, I could have sworn I heard perfectly something saying "wrong answer" in a deep voice. Instantly, I feel into a nightmare like my usuals: me being tortured, kidnapped, or murdered. I'm telling y'all, this stuff is too wild to make up